𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲�...

By Blueb3rrypies

Liliana was reincarnated in her favourite anime Attack On Titan as Estella Smith, daughter of Commander Erwi... More

A/n
Ⓒⓗⓐⓡⓐⓒⓣⓔⓡⓢ
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 .
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25..
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI!!🎄
Ackerman family
48.

47.

392 6 3
By Blueb3rrypies

4 yrs later

Time flies fast and the twins were 4 years old Cedric was like a mini version of Levi, he has the same eye colour as me, hair type and eyes type as Levi. The way he talks and the emotionless expression but opposite with Liliana. her eyes, and her personality were same as me except her hair same as Levi.

Today, I introduce a new parenting method to my children.

"Kids!" I say as clap my hands gaining their attention.

"Today, we will play a new game that mommy create~!" I inform them

"A game?! What kind of game we're gonna play mommy?" Liliana ask in excitement

"Taa daa~!" I showed them and giving a paper filled with empty circle

"Wow! What is this? So pretty!" Liliana says

"Yes! What is this pretty?" Cedric nodded in agreement.

"The game that we're going to play is called a 'good child ticket'! " I exclaim

"In the future, you guys will do good deeds. So listen carefully to mommy. I will give you a stamp one by one." I explained

"Why should I collect it?" Cedric ask

I crotch down and answer his question. "When you collect all the stamps, mommy will grant you a wish."

"Wish?" Both the twins say in unison

"Is mommy will granting wishes? All?" Liliana's eyes are sparkle as she ask.

Kyaa~my daughter is soo cute~♡

I smile "Yes! my dear, if it's something mommy can do."

"Really? We love it! mommy, Thank you!" Both the twins says as hugged me.

"Your'e welcome my babies~♡"

"But there's some rules if you want a stamp. Both of you must not cheating or competing, you two must sincere help or doing good deeds." I explained to them.

" Understand kids?"

"Yes, mom/mommy!

Good children ticket

What is needed of course is a reward when eliciting a specific behaviour in children. These reward will be divided into 2 main categories:
External rewards refer to sweets or pocket money, interistic rewards refer to child's sense of achievement and satisfaction

The good children's ticket suspend external reward of granting wishes. The satisfaction of collecting stamps itself is an interistic reward for children.

Hmm... although it was a very classic concept in early childhood education, because it seem unfamiliar in this world.

"Honey, kids. I'm home!" We looked up and saw Levi enter in through the door, he took off cloak and placed it on the hook.

"Daddy!" Liliana yells as she ran towards Levi.

"Lily, don't run, you'll might fall!" I warned her.

Then, Levi picks her to the air while she's giggling. "How's my little princess doing?"

"I'm good! We're having fun with a new game that mommy create!" Liliana exclaims happily.

"Your mommy create?"

"Yes! It's called a good children's ticket. If we help or do good deeds sincerely, we'll get a stamp and mommy will grant our wish!"

Cedric just nodded.

Then, Levi put Lily down and came over to me and pecked me on lips quickly. I could hear Cedric and Liliana scowl. I smirked

"You won't be like that for too long , when you married, you'll be doing the same thing too!" My son stuck his tongue out and my daughter giggled.

A few days later

"Mommy! Mommy! I collected them all!" Liliana exclaims as she showing me the good children ticket

"Wow! Sweetie! You're truly amazing!" I praise her as stroking her head.

I pick her up and sat her on my lap ." So, you've collected them all the stamps. as a promise, mommy must granted you a wish, right?"

"So sweetie, what do you want?"

She was thinking for a moment deciding about what she want for her wish."I want to go picnic. With mommy, daddy and Older brother Cedric.

"Sure, Lily I'll discuss with your daddy when he's back okay, sweetie?"

"Yes, mommy and thank you!" She hugged me.

"Hmph! That's not great! I'll be collecting soon!" Cedric puff with a pout.

I leaned forward and kissed Cedric's forehead and said, " How Cedric has been worked hard, mature and kind hearted, I knew. My son always gives your best effort, intelligent and straight forward."

I hugged both of the twins. "Both of you are my treasure."

*Barks*

Milo suddenly jumped at me and licked my face. " Hahahaha! That's tickles Milo! You're my treasure too!" I laughed.

"What about me?" A familiar voice booming behind our back makes me startled.

"I'm home and you don't even notice me." Levi folded his hand and pouts.

THAT EMOTION..!

IS THE SAME AS CEDRIC BEFORE

I giggled thinking the similar reaction between Levi and Cedric

"Why are you giggling?" Levi asked curiously.

"Because you are so cute." I replied.

"He's not cute at all!" Liliana suddenly yelling.

"He is cool and smart too! He's the most strongest man in the world! Even that bastard Military Police scared when he saw  dad! I will marry a man like dad!" Liliana said proudly.

Levi picked up Liliana the air. " So it's hard to Marry."

"Why?"

"Because a person like me is so rare."

"Indeed dad is the best!"

"And my Lily is the most beautiful!"

I sweat drops looking both of them boasting each other but It's true so I can't complaint...

Cedric tugs my dress. "Mom. I think you are the most beautiful woman in the world and one day I will marry a girl like mom."

I was so touch with my Cedric, he's so cute..!

"Indeed that your mom is the most beautiful woman in the world and she used to be second humanity strongest soldier."

"WOAH! OUR MOM/ MOMMY IS COOL!" The twins looking at me with their sparkling eyes.

My face started to red."Levi. Can you be humble in front of our kids. What would happen if they believe!"
"How can I be humble? I just told them the truth?" Levi replied

"I know but..! Let's talk about this when it is just two of us."

"Why? You are always perfect?" Levi tilt his head in confussion.

The twins looked at each other and nodded and struggling in our arms. "What's wrong with you guys? drop down?"

After we let them down, Cedric started to run and Liliana follow her brother behind. "Lily, hurry up!

"Wait for me! Milo, come here boy!" Liliana said and called Milo.

*Barks*

Milo was running behind follow her.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"It seems like we are going to have a sibling!" Cedric shouted

"Aunt Hange told us!"

"IF YOU SEE MOM AND DAD ARE GOING TO KISS, YOU MUST TURN AWAY IMMEDIATELY!"

"WHAT?!" My face are all red in embarassement

"That damn four eyes..." Levi cursed under his breath

"I must tell Hange stop teaching our kids like this."

"Is it? I think that is true, isn't it?" Levi leaned closer at my face.

..!

"Is there anyone can stop you?" I said as caressed his face gently.

"Thanks for compliment me." He answered.

And our lips met and kissed .

"Is it good to have another one?" Our adorable twins want it too." He smirks

"Honestly, I don't know Captain Levi Ackerman have such nonsense thoughts."

"Stella, what did you just say? Before marriage to you, the humanity strongest soldier with no emotions and always had that scary face finally married."

"Indeed it is unique." I answered

\\♡\\

The four of us on the table having our dinner. Today's menu is steak with pepper sauce also vegetables such as broccoli and carrot

"Babe."

"Yes, baby?"

"This Saturday let's go to a picnic because it's Lily's wish she want all of us to go. Right Lily?"

"Yes! I just collected all the stamp!" She exclaims happily.

Then, Levi smiled while stroking Liliana's hair. "Good job, my little princess, daddy will grant your wish."

She gasp. "Thank you daddy!"

Levi chuckles. "You're welcome my little princess."

"I never knew that you can smile and laughed, dad." Cedric said with his smirk on his face.

"Tch, of course I can smile and laughed, you brat."

"Tch, yeah and i heard you cursing when the house is a mess or Lily doesn't listen at you like oh fuck."

I gasped. "Cedric! Don't said that bad word!"

Levi looked at me with sad face, " Honey, I'm sorry that I can't control my cursing." I know that he couldn't stop using cursed word, so I hold his hand in comforting him. "It's okay babe, it's not your fault."

Liliana was quietly to leave, I noticed something. "Not so fast. You still have some vegetables left, young lady." I say in stern tone.

"But mommyyy... I don't like eat it because it's not delicioussss." She whines.

"Lily, you must listen to your mommy and it is good for your health." Levi says

"But-"

" no buts!"

"Okay..." she said in defeated and she forcely eats the vegetables.

//♡//

Just as promised, today were going a picnic. Levi told us that I don't need to prepare the food for the picnic, we just buy it at the pastry shop.

We arrived at the hill, we find our spot to sat out the mat and the basket with full of foods and drinks. Levi and I sat on the mat while the twins were playing each other.

"The twins seems very happy." I started.

"Yeah, especially Lily." Levi replied as he watching the twins.

I sighed. "What's the matter? Is there anything bothering you?" Levi asked in concerned.

"No, it's just... this place I used to go to stargazing and picnic with my parents. But went I recall it my flashbacks of my childhood memories with my parents, It was the happiest memories i had and I felt sad that both of them already left me..."

"But It's okay, I have you, Cedric and Lily." I smiled.

"A-Anyway let's eat. Cedric! Lily! Come here and eat!" I said

The twins ran towards us and sat. I noticed that the three of them exchanged looks and nodded which makes me wondering.

Suddenly, Lily put a flower crown on my head and Levi let out a box that it was revealed a cake.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The three of them exclaimed. I still frozed with the sudden surprise.

"You guys planned this for me?" I asked

"Yes, we planned this birthday surprise for you baby." Levi answered.

"Uh huh! I proposely chose this Saturday because it was mommy's birthday." Liliana explained

"Happy birthday mommy thank you for being the best mom ever!" Lily said.

"Thank you, sweetheart!" I hugged her.

"Mom." Cedric called me

"Yes, dear?"

"Happy Birthday mom, your the sun that always shines me and thank you for being the best mother that I could as for." Cedric said as he smiled happily.

So cute..!

Levi was looking at me and said "That's interesting. Same goes with dad."

"Lily, too!" She exclaims and hugged me.

And the three of them hugged me. "W-Why are you all like this!" I blushed

My tears started to fall and that's make everyone started to panicked

"Ack! Mom why are you crying?!" Cedric sweatdrop.

"Cedric, how dare you make your mom cry?"

"mommy, don't cry!" Liliana says and started to tear up too.

"But mom cries more often because of dad!" Cedric defend himself

"It was only because your mom was so happy that's why she cried.

From that moment on, the interference of thr universe had already begun.

To reach this huge happiness

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187 11 5
" TELL ME MORE, TELL ME MORE " ─...
164K 4.4K 30
「𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞 𝘼𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧」 Born and raised in the Underground, You lived happily and peaceful with your parents. But at...
19K 566 20
II ~Sequel of Beauty and the Beast ~II A few years have passed. (Y/n)(L/n) and Levi Ackerman are married and together they raise their beautiful baby...
98.1K 3K 43
*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡* "𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...