Strawberry Cake and Red Roses

By bunnybear_vkook_

Something is going to happen today and both Taehyung and Jungkook were nervous! Jungkook is the owner of a p... More

A Reunion?
Surprise!
Secret Revealed
Wanna Eat Ramen and Watch Movies?
Yours Forever
Another Round?
Can I Have You As My Dinner?
Confession
Jungkook's Dessert
Part 10 (Time To Go) πŸ₯Ί
They Met Again πŸ’œπŸ’š
Ride On Me 🐯🐰
Just Show Me Please!
Lie!
A New Habit! 🚬
Love in Silence (M)
Messed Up!
The End To Pain
I want to have "YOU" πŸ”₯
We Shouldn't Be Together Anymore
πŸ”₯ AGUST D πŸ”₯
πŸŒ„SunshineπŸŒ„
P R O O F
D-Day
Go Away, Please
πŸ’œ 10K Reads!!! πŸ’œ
A Decision To Be Taken!
Are You Lost Baby Boy?
πŸ’œ Epilogue πŸ’œ

Ruined it All

221 14 22
By bunnybear_vkook_

A long chapter for my readers! 🌚 2.8k words! Umm!

I have something really exciting to say! 😭 but in the end of the story ofcourse coz I know you'll need some good news after reading a long sad chapter 🤧

*

*

*

___________________________________________

Five days left for Jungkook's concert at Taehyung's university and the whole university was getting prepared for the show. So, to not let Taehyung know anything, Jey planned a trip to his restaurant area near the sea beach which was a 4 hours journey from Boston. Though Jimin was unaware of the plan, Tae was really excited, and he texted him that he is going on a vacation with his new best friend. He did it purposely to make Jimin jealous which he was and in return, Tae got a sulky moody reply from Jimin which made him laugh. Taehyung was super excited coz he thought it would be a great refreshment as he was really exhausted from everything that was happening to his life for the last one year. And moreover, Taehyung wanted to choose a place for his flower shop somewhere near the sea beach as he planned to open his own flower shop here at Boston after his graduation. He also decided to apologize to Jungkook as he already quit smoking a long ago and he was fully fresh. And Jungkook once said he wanted to open a branch of his pastry shop here with his friend who was of course unknown to Tae. He thought all this and felt happy. So he agreed for the trip and went there with his new best friend.

Being with Jey is so fun that Taehyung didn't even take his phone for scrolling through social media. Moreover, it was all about Bogum and his clips throughout the social media and Taehyung felt really irritated and so he decided not to touch his phone without any emergency. They had a lot of fun there.

In the meantime Jungkook reached Boston with his band, Yoongi and Jimin for the final concert. Though he knew it was Taehyung's university after he reached here and started to panic. Jimin tried his best to calm the bunny man down and Jungkook didn't even expect Taehyung to come when he heard that he is on a vacation with his friend, little did he know he was with Jey who was trying to give Taehyung the best surprise of his life.

They were taking preparations for the concert and everyday Jungkook went for practice, his voice kept on cracking drastically which made Yoongi tense as to what it was affecting Jungkook this much. So he decided to talk to him and solve the problem.

After the practice that day, he called Jimin to come to their practice place so that they can talk with the younger together. By the time, Jungkook went out for a cup of coffee and recognized the cafe which was Taehyung's favorite as he posted so many pictures of this place. Jungkook headed towards the cafe and got a table which looked similar to the one where Tae always sits. He ordered a cup of cappuccino though he is not fond of coffee. While looking around he decided something and without anymore thinking he straight went towards the reception asking for the owner. At first the receptionist thought that Jungkook would complain about the coffee but then she understood it was something else and really important. So she called the owner and asked him to come.

It took the owner 5 minutes to come to his restaurant. After he came, the receptionist girl showed him the table Jungkook was sitting on.

So the owner got near and bowed to him.

"Are you Korean?" Jungkook bowed to the owner too with a bunny smile.

"Yeah! Fortunately! Haha! Hello I'm Kim Namjoon" the owner now eyed him to sit.

"Hello! Nice to meet you. I'm Jeon Jungkook" both the men smiled at each other as they were from the same country and it already felt like they were close to each other.

New Character:
Name: Kim Namjoon
Age: 26
Owner of a cafe in Boston

"Never saw you here in my cafe before." Namjoon was trying to talk in a friendly voice. The man has a really brotherly aura which already made Jungkook comfortable to continue the communication.

"Yeah! Actually I came to Boston two days before with my band for a concert. And thought of grabbing a cup of coffee during my break time" Jungkook took a sip from his coffee and surprisingly it was really good. So this is the reason Tae comes here regularly in spite of not liking coffee that much, the boy said to himself when Namjoon took his attention.

"So you're a singer! That's an honor to have you at my cafe. And I think I recognized you now. Agust D? Yeah?" Namjoon pointed at the poster of Agust D outside his cafe where Jungkook's picture was given but his face has a mask on.

"Okay that's a masked photo, and now I feel honored that you recognized me" the younger boy was enjoying Namjoon's company. He was really cute and fun.

"So Mr. Celebrity! How can I help you?" Namjoon teased the younger only to get a pouty face in return. Both of them talked about many things and Jungkook found out that the man was really intelligent but the god of destruction because he dropped the flower vase of their table three times already in the last 30 minutes, dropped a glass of water and his phone on the ground twice. All Jungkook did was giggle and sometimes burst out in laughter. He felt so light headed after so long, he laughed a lot after so long.

After a 30 minutes of fun time with Namjoon, Jungkook's break time was over and luckily he could ask the owner what he wanted. But as Jungkook was running late, he took Namjoon's contact number and bid him goodbye, giving him a ticket to his concert and taking the promise from the elder that he would come.

Yoongi and Jimin were waiting for Jungkook as they wanted to talk to the younger one if he was facing any sort of problem or not because Yoongi noticed how Jungkook's voice was cracking and he was missing beats for the first time. When the boy arrived, both Yoonmin were looking quite tense. So he went to them and was going to ask what it was, when Jimin's phone started ringing. He looked at the phone and saw Taehyung wanted to facetime him. Jimin panicked a bit but picked it up going away from Jungkook.

"Hey Jiminaaaaahhhhh! I miss you here in the sea!" Tae screamed and he seemed to enjoy it a lot which made Jimin happy. But he tried to put his sulky mood on giving no reply and avoiding the camera.

"Someone is jealous umm! But Chim you know you're my only one right? I only lovee youu uuu aaaa!" Tae slipped in the water with his phone and after a flip, he came up which made Jimin laugh out loud.

"I miss you too Tae! Come home quickly" Jimin felt the sudden change of emotion in Tae's face after hearing what he said. Home! He desperately wanted to go back to Jungkook. Both of them kept silent for a few moments. Taehyung thought he would tell Jimin about what he decided but it was not the right time. So he ignored and smiled again.

"Chim I got you a gift from here. I will send you after I go back to Boston. And.......... I got something for Kookie too. Please give him the box when you receive it." Tae tried hard to control his tears and smiled as he didn't want to make Jimin sad.

"Yeeee! I'm already excited for your gift. Okay, enjoy! Bye" Jimin giggled before finishing the call as he saw Tae dive in water with his phone bidding him a goodbye. He was having the best days of his life and nothing was unseen by Jungkook from behind.

"So he is having fun with a random friend there?" Jimin got shocked as he heard a hoarse voice just after finishing the call.

"No Kook, it's his-" Jimin got cut off as Jungkook started to cry. Jimin got shocked with the sudden outburst of emotion in front of him and Yoongi rushed here to pick up the crying boy. He tried to calm him down by saying good words in his ears.

"Kook! You're strong right? Don't cry please. Let him enjoy his life and you enjoy yours-"

"B-b-but hyung he is my only h-h-hppiness, I can't stay happy without h-him~" Jungkook sobbed under Yoongi's arm as Jimin was trying hard to make him calm. Finally after a long 10 minutes of crying, Jungkook calmed down.

Later on that day, Jungkook couldn't practice anymore as his voice cracked badly and Yoongi was really tense. Only 3 days left for the concert and their lead vocalist was having a crack voice. But they took care of Jungkook and made sure he was resting properly.

The next day, Jungkook went to that cafe in the early morning, had a cup of coffee and he felt quite fresh. The coffee of this cafe has some magic just like its owner, giving good vibes.

His voice was getting better with time and finally, Yoongi felt relieved. Jungkook tried his best to pretend that he is fine, but deep inside he was missing Tae like hell, but was really angry and jealous over Tae for chilling with a random friend, also worrying about him has never left Jungkook's mind. He can't trust anyone after what Bogum has done.

___________________________________________

Finally it was the concert day!

Jey and Taehyung reached Boston the night before that and Jey told him to visit university in the evening to help him with some project though it was an off day for Taehyung.

On the other side, Jungkook felt really nervous as it was their last concert of the year. Deep inside, Jungkook's jealousy towards Tae was taking over the place of his expectations that Tae might come to his concert. He was angry, jealous, frustrated and sad at the same time. And jealousy is really harmful which can destroy everything within a minute.

The auditorium was getting crowded when he saw Namjoon looking for him here and there. Jungkook rushed towards him and welcomed the elder with a warm hug.

"I'm glad that you came, hyung" JK shyly smiled at Namjoon who smiled back and patted him on the shoulder.

"Boys get ready! We have 5 minutes to go!" Yoongi shouted and all the band members got ready on the stage.

3~

2~

1~

LET'S GET STARTED! ~

The first song made everyone emotional. They felt the pain in Jungkook's voice but cheered him up. The next song was a love song when the audience felt romantic, some couples started to dance, some were hugging each other. It was a complete mood changer and Yoongi's piano mixed with Jungkook's voice made it more beautiful.

Jungkook kept waiting for Taehyung till the break time but as he didn't come, that led to the boy's jealousy turning into more anger. Yes, he was too angry with Taehyung for the last one year but he loves him so much. The 1% possibility of Taehyung coming to his concert was gone when he saw Jey was vibing with some others but not Tae.

The break was over and Jungkook went to the stage and noticed a girl in front of the stage. She was really pretty, holding a rose in her hand to give it to Jungkook as he eyed him. So the boy thought he would take it in between his next song.

When he started singing, the girl looked into his eyes directly, and stayed like that without even blinking. Same did Jungkook and when he came near the girl to take the rose, he did something that surprised the whole auditorium including his band mates and Jimin. He didn't even realize what he did. He was blank headed with too much anger on the one he loves.

Jungkook lied on the stage on his chest and bent down towards the girl to take the rose but the girl was dangerously near to him, eyes still on Jungkook when he kissed her lips very softly cupping her face as she was standing in a lower area. It was just a soft kiss, touching their lips and he had to break it as his lines were missing. He jumped up and started singing again, winking at the girl and smiling at the overexcited audience like nothing just happened. Jimin and Yoongi got really shocked with what just happened. They never expected something like this could be done by Jungkook in their worst nightmares. But Jungkook really seemed unbothered. Little did he know, someone saw everything from behind the crowd.

It was Jungkook's last song "Still With You" when he finally noticed Taehyung, standing in the pathway of the stage, tears in his eyes looking at Jungkook directly with his red, puffy cheeks, looked like he was crying for a long time. For a few seconds, Jungkook's heartbeat stopped. What if Tae saw everything he did a few minutes back!

Yes! Tae saw everything, his heart broke into pieces, his whole world felt to shatter, his legs felt numb and body froze. All he could do was stare at Jungkook with only one question. WHY?

It was Jey who came running to Tae and tried to pull him out but Tae didn't move. He wanted to face Jungkook, after one year! He was excited when he heard that Jungkook was going to perform at his university and to give him a surprise, Jey took him to the vacation. He was a bit angry with Jey but felt really happy. He also cursed Jimin after coming here for hiding everything from him. As Tae decided to apologize to Jungkook for leaving him like that on that night once the concert was over, he was preparing himself mentally. But everything seems to shatter, Tae was confused, he didn't know how to feel or react. When he came in front of Jungkook during the last song, his vision was blurry. All he could see was a pair of eyes looking at him with nervousness and concern in his eyes. Jungkook was about to get down when Jey finally pulled him to his arms, and took him out, away from Jungkook.

Tae was blank, silent and numb. Jey was hugging him tightly when the younger started to cry, so loud that it felt like his heart was tearing apart. Jey caressed his hair and shoulder, tried hard to make him calm down but nothing could stop him from crying. His Jungkook kissed a random girl in front of thousands of people, he couldn't believe what he saw. He felt like dying because he was back to his healthy life just for that man whom he love like hell. Tae knew he hurt him, but he has always been loyal. This was not something he deserves. He felt so devastated that he didn't even want to breathe. Jey was holding him tightly and Tae started to move vigorously to get out from Jey's grip but the elder wouldn't make the mistake of leaving Tae. He knows how vulnerable Tae is right now. So he took the younger to his home, away from Jungkook who didn't know the address of his home as the elder was angry too.

After finishing the concert, Jungkook rushed outside to search for Taehyung. He couldn't feel anything, and waited for a while when a crowd gathered around him only to find Jungkook crying like a mess.

Jimin and Yoongi immediately came to the younger, pulling him inside the makeup room.

Jungkook was crying, non-stop. He realized what he did but there was no way. He did wrong to his Taehyung, once again! Suddenly the younger fainted out of over-crying. Jimin was well aware of his sickness so they took him to the hospital and never informed Taehyung anything. After 2 hours, Jungkook woke up, crying.

"Koo please stop crying, doctor said you might get a heart attack if you cry like this" Yoongi tried to scold him which made the situation a bit normal. But Jungkook couldn't forget those teary eyes of Taehyung, eyes full of disbelief and pain. He saw such a version of Taehyung before which scared him more.

"H-h-hyung where is T-tae?" Jungkook sobbed looking at Jimin who had no idea where Taehyung was. He shrugged looking at Yoongi who didn't know either. Jimin tried to call Tae but it was switched off. Jungkook called Jey but he didn't pick his calls.

The evening could have been a really beautiful one but Jungkook ruined it all and he couldn't forgive himself for this.

======================================================================

okay so the news is.........

I got 100% scholarship for my first semester in South Korea!! 😭😭💜 I will be leaving in February if I get the visa, by the grace of Almighty. I'm a bit scared. Pray for me 🥺

Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 30.4K 20
"If I must continue writing these, I need to know more about him. Tell me everything you love about Taehyung, and I'll write it down." β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚ In...
165K 6K 16
Jungkook fell in love with his band member Taehyung. The guy is perfect and living together is pure bliss - if not for the fact that Tae doesn't know...
3.1K 168 1
Jeongguk and Taehyung made promises to each other while one forgot other cherished them and worked to make it come true. Switch taekook
39.9K 1.5K 23
"Hey cutie mind if I joined you?" "Um I dont know you." Taehyung is a waiter in a local coffee shop. Jungkook is the CEO of the biggest company in S...