I was tied up by the system t...

By Xiaoshuo_

Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door o... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 100

633 19 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 100 Second watch I am alone again...

    Song Xiang's eyes were red and swollen when he returned to Interstellar, and his whole body was sluggish, like a frost-beaten eggplant.

    The back-and-forth time travel made Song Xiang very weak, and her grandmother's refusal made Song Xiang a little stunned. She lay on the bed, staring blankly at something, not wanting to say anything.

    Gu Mo hugged her across the quilt, and gently wiped away the tears from the corners of her eyes, "What do you want to eat tonight? Gu Bo bought a batch of seafood from Starfish, including fish, shrimp, and shellfish. How would you like to eat it?" ? Shall I ask Uncle Gu to do it?"

    Song Xiang sniffled his nose lightly, "I don't have an appetite."

    "It's not sad." Gu Mo lightly rubbed Song Xiang's furry head half-hidden under the blanket, "Grandma I don't want you to cry."

    Song Xiang hummed sullenly, "I don't cry."

    But as soon as she finished speaking, tears flowed down again, and she wiped her tears desperately, but the more she wiped, the more she couldn't stop , It seems that the lacrimal gland has collapsed.

    Gu Mo wiped Song Xiang's tears with a tissue, "Are you agreed not to cry?"

    Song Xiang took the tissue and wiped it all by himself, buried his head in the quilt, and said in a low voice, "I can't help it. "

    If you can't help it, don't bear it. Cry, it will feel better when you cry." When his parents just passed away, Gu Mo, who was less than ten years old, also hid in the bed and cried one after another. He understood that Song Xiang lost The pain of a loved one, understand the powerlessness.

    In front of close people, sadness, grievance and helplessness will be subconsciously magnified. Song Xiang leaned into Gu Mo's arms and cried for a long time before stopping, "Why didn't grandma come back with us?     " I have fulfilled her mission, and I have no attachment to other things." Gu Mo actually disagreed with the use of the time machine, the time machine was sealed because it violated the laws and laws of nature, and it cannot be used casually unless it is absolutely necessary.     The established road has to be followed, and they will eventually walk on this road after they are rescued. Once they got together, they were hurt twice, and they finally got out, and the wound was opened again, so why bother?

    But he knows that Song Xiang will not be in pain again, and she will not give up, "Everyone has their own way to go, when is the rest stop, when is the end, grandma knows better than us, we want to prolong her life but grandma is already very tired."

    "She just wants to choose the path she thinks is right, we should support her." Gu Mo gently wiped Song Xiang's tears with his thumb, "don't be sad, grandma knows It hurts so much."     Song Xiang hummed in a muffled voice, "Grandma raised me up so hard, and passed away before she could enjoy the blessings. I wanted to bring her back and be filial to her, but She doesn't want to."     "She's afraid of causing me trouble, but she won't at all. I wish she could tell me everything, but she always reports the good news and not the bad ones. If she does, it won't come to an end. I thought it was just because of a bad cold."     Song Xiang sniffled, "I really miss grandma."     "Don't be sad." Gu Mo stroked Song Xiang's face lightly, "Grandma has what she wants There is a place she wants to stay and someone she wants to be with in what she does, since grandma has chosen this way, then we respect her."     Some memories of grandma emerged in Song Xiang's mind. When she was young, From time to time, grandma would hold the photos and pens left by grandpa, and talk alone with grandpa's relics. She vaguely remembered that grandma once said that she and grandpa had a very good relationship. If it wasn't for picking her up, grandma would have gone to See grandpa.     At that time, Song Xiang was still young and didn't understand.     The relationship between grandma and grandpa is actually very good, but when Song Xiang was picked up, grandpa had passed away for several years and didn't know the inside story. Now that I think about it, everything can be explained.     Grandma loves grandpa deeply, and also loves her children, because Song Xiang and uncle had quarreled, but it did not prevent her from loving her children. At the same time, grandma loved Song Xiang and protected her.     Before grandma passed away, Song Xiang was the one who was most worried, because she was afraid that she would be alone, so she left a house for her, and wanted her to live better by herself.

    Now that she hears that Song Xiang will live well in the future and healed her illness, she feels relieved, so she repeatedly said, 'As long as you live well, I have nothing to worry about'.

    Before going, Song Xiang thought that grandma didn't want to come, but when grandma really didn't want to come, she felt very uncomfortable, as if she had been abandoned. It would be nice if grandma belonged to her alone.

    "I'm alone again."

    "You're not alone." Gu Mo kissed her forehead, and said softly, "You still have me."

    Song Xiang forced a smile, "But you're not grandma "

    Gu Mo said softly: "I'll ask someone to make a holographic space for you. If you miss grandma in the future, go to the holographic cabin and talk to grandma. The grandma there is your own grandma."

    Song Xiang said yes "Thank you, Mr. Gu."

    "Don't be polite to me." Gu Mo lowered his head and kissed Song Xiang's forehead, "Then why don't you sleep for a while?"

    Song Xiang was indeed sleepy and tired, closing his eyes slowly Slowly fell into sleep.

    Seeing that Song Xiang was asleep, Gu Mo got up to leave.

    Song Xiang, who was half asleep and half awake, grabbed Gu Mo's cuff, and murmured coquettishly, "Don't go, stay with me."

    Gu Mo only felt trembling in his back, and lay back without principle, "Okay."

    Song Xiang Leaning into Gu Mo's arms, probably because of the support around her, she felt inexplicably at ease, and soon fell into a dream.

    In the dream, she dreamed of her grandma again. In the dream, she hurried home to meet her grandma in Nancheng, but at that time grandma was already a little confused, but she still recognized Song Xiang at a glance, and took her hand and chattered talking.

    The grandma in the dream left at the end of the month, the cremation, funeral, and burial. The sky was raining that day. In the dream, she cried until she had no more tears. She regretted why she didn't go home earlier, and she was so guilty.

    Song Xiang wanted to hug her in her dream, wanted to tell her not to be so guilty, wanted to tell her that there was still a chance...

    Song Xiang came to his senses, didn't she use up the chance?

    What's the use of repeating this?

    Grandma will still make the same choice.

    **

    Woke up again, the bright light from the window shone into the room, it can be seen that today is a good day.

    Song Xiang, who had figured it out in her dream, felt much more relaxed. Looking at the curtains blown by the wind, she felt much lighter again.

    "Are you awake?" Gu Mo's deep voice came from behind.

    Only then did Song Xiang realize that he was too sad last night, so he asked Gu Mo to stay with her in a daze.

    Song Xiang's cheeks became hot, and he coughed lightly to find a voice, "Morning."

    "Morning." Gu Mo lowered his head and kissed Song Xiang's eyebrows, "Uncle Gu is ready for breakfast, should I ask him to bring it?"

    "Don't " Song Xiang didn't want Gu Bo to see them sleeping in the same room, "I'll get up right away."

    Gu Mo was stunned for a moment, then smiled and said yes.

    The two got up and went to wash up separately. After changing their clothes and going downstairs, Uncle Gu was already waiting in the hall, "Master, Miss Song, breakfast is ready. There are interstellar breakfast and ancient earth style breakfast."

    "Thank you, Uncle Gu." Song Xiang glanced at Xingji's nutritious breakfast, and she didn't have any appetite. She took a steamed stuffed bun and a cup of soy milk, and ate slowly.

    Gu Bo said: "Miss Song, there are many fresh starfish specialties in the kitchen. I don't know what flavor you like. I will arrange for the chef to make some for lunch

    ." Curious, I want to have a look. If the taste is good, she wants to introduce some to sell in the ancient earth town.

    "Then you stay at home later, just arrange for Uncle Gu if you have anything to do." Gu Mo said he was going to the Academy of Sciences.

    Song Xiang looked at him suspiciously: "Go to the Academy of Sciences?"

    Gu Mo said, "We need to deal with the aftermath."

    "But don't worry, they won't know about the ancient earth."

    Song Xiang was taken aback, "Thank you."

    Although Interstellar It was Po Lie who made her use the time machine, but it's hard to guarantee that she won't have other ideas, so it's better to deal with it.

    However, interstellar people are more advocating higher civilizations, and only a few people care about the civilization of the earth. Those who care have not participated in this agreement, and know about her use of the time machine, and there are only a few people about the time she went. I know, these people have signed a non-disclosure agreement and will not leak it at will.

    Gu Mo was only routinely questioned in the past, and the time machine will be sealed up later, and it is estimated that it will not be used again in the next few hundred years. After all, it is impossible for another person to save the entire interstellar world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 387 8
末世穿书之炮灰的日常 作者:风轻歌 Not my Story
1.1M 27.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
11.3K 451 80
Xue Lian transmigrated into a G-star entertainer. The original body exploded during filming, blowing up the interstellar farm. She had no choice but...
65.6K 1.4K 96
https://m.shubaow.net/120/120193/ Author: Broken Love and Love Octopus Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-23 Latest: Chapter 96 chi...