I was tied up by the system t...

By Xiaoshuo_

Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door o... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 98

591 17 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 98

    The time machine started, and Song Xiang seemed to have fallen into a confusing sea of ​​light. She sank more and more, and her mind seemed to gradually fall into a coma. Just when she was about to be out of breath, a rapid horn sound woke her up.

    Song Xiang came back to his senses, and looked at the cursing voice suspiciously: "Walk

    carefully, I'm not responsible for killing you!" Song Xiang frowned, and after seeing the streets with endless traffic, she understood instantly. Quickly looking at the content on the sign next to the sidewalk, 'Jiangcheng XX branch reminds you that the end of today's traffic restriction..., November 20XX. '

    She's back.

    She really is back.

    Song Xiang cried happily, she really came back.

    Gu Mo looked at the strange scene around him, backward and barren, like a remote small galaxy, is this the ancient earth?

    The people next to him saw Song Xiang wearing thin clothes, crying and laughing, and they all stepped forward to ask: "Little girl, is something wrong with you?"

    A woman handed Song Xiang a pack of toilet paper, "Sister, Wipe your tears first."

    Song Xiang took the tissue and wiped her tears, "Thank you."

    "Did your boyfriend bully you?" The woman looked at Gu Mo next to her, "There is a police station ahead, I will take you there Right?"

    "Yes, what kind of man is a man who bullies women? Thanks to you, you still look like a dog." A mother-in-law began to reprimand Gu Mo, "Girl, don't worry about this kind of man. I have a grandson who is now in the bank Going to work, let me introduce you?"

    Gu Mo, who hadn't figured out the situation yet, was cornered by enthusiastic old ladies, and he explained innocently: "You guys misunderstood..."

    "You are not allowed to speak. The woman asked Song Xiang, "Did he domestically abuse you? Sister, let me call the police for you."

    "No." Song Xiang dried his eyes and explained to everyone, "I just haven't been home for a long time. I can’t help but want to cry when I’m in a familiar place, thank you.”

    "It turns out I'm homesick." The woman paused, "If you're homesick, ask for leave and go home. You can't make money."

    "Yes, family is the most important thing."

    Song Xiang hummed several times. She has not been delayed because of work, and she will not be so regretful to go home early to accompany grandma.

    The onlookers saw that Song Xiang had calmed down a lot and then slowly dispersed. Before leaving, they kindly told Song Xiang to wear more clothes so as not to catch a cold.

    Song Xiang thanked her, and then ran towards the hospital where grandma lived before she died. Now grandma was just hospitalized with a severe cold, and it has not yet developed to a more serious stage. Everything is still in time.

    Walking into the hospital, a familiar feeling came over the face. Song Xiang often came to this hospital to see a doctor before. She hurried through the crowd, walked through the tree-lined path, and entered the third floor of the inpatient department. Basically, there are elderly patients with chronic diseases. .

    Song Xiang found grandma's ward according to the route in her memory. Through the glass window of the ward, she saw grandma lying on the bed for infusion at a glance.

    Grandma's cheeks were so thin that there was no flesh, and she was lying on the hospital bed with gray hair all over her head. This person's energy was almost gone.

    She drooped her eyes and looked at the old-fashioned mobile phone in her hand, as if she wanted to make a call, but she didn't want to disturb others.

    At this moment, Song Xiang's eyes were red again, and the tip of her nose was sore, tears flowed out uncontrollably.

    She put her hands trembling on the doorknob, and gently pushed the door open, "Grandma."

    Grandma turned her head when she heard the sound of the doorknob turning, and when she saw Song Xiang, she was so startled that she struggled to sit up, "Xiangxiang "

    "Grandma." Song Xiang hurriedly ran over, helped her to sit up, and carefully protected her hands to prevent the blood from flowing back.

    I was still thinking about my granddaughter just now, but I didn’t expect to see it in the next second. Grandma grabbed Song Xiang’s hand excitedly and did not let go. you say."

    After the words came out, grandma thought of her two sons, and then denied the idea, "Why did you come back suddenly? I didn't tell grandma when I got home, so grandma can pick you up at the station."

    Grandma grabbed Song Xiang, turbid Looking at her with open eyes, "Your complexion has improved a lot, and the new Chinese medicine skills are pretty good?"

    Song Xiang red-eyed and hoarse: "Grandma, why didn't you tell me about your serious illness?

    " What are you doing? It's too expensive to go back and forth." Grandma looked at Song Xiang lovingly, "Why did you go home suddenly?"

    Song Xiang rubbed his sore neck and said in a low voice, "I want to You."

    "You're still acting like a baby when you're so old." Grandma hoped that Song Xiang would come home, but when she thought that Song Xiang would have to work and save money for surgery, she asked worriedly: "Will you come home?" Now, what about work?"

    Song Xiang hesitated and said, "Someone takes care of work."

    "You can see now that I'm fine, I'm fine, I just have a little cold, and the doctor just made a big fuss and insisted on making me Hospitalized." As grandma spoke, she began to cough, coughing so hard that her lungs seemed to be coughed out.

    "Grandma." Song Xiang quickly patted her on the back to help her calm down, "Grandma, drink some water."

    Grandma drank some water, and after her cough improved, she looked at the boy holding the fruit and waiting for her. Something came in and Gu Mo said, "Xiangxiang, this is..."

    Song Xiang looked at Gu Mo. He came over in a hurry just now and didn't have time to explain to Gu Mo, so he didn't know how to tell grandma for a while.

    Grandma figured it out on her own, "Xiangxiang, this is your boyfriend? What's his name?"

    Gu Mo stepped forward and called grandma respectfully: "Grandma, my name is Gu Mo, and I'm from Xiangxiang." ...Boyfriend."

    After hearing Gu Mo's words, grandma was so happy that she could not close her mouth from ear to ear, her energy seemed to have returned, and she dragged Gu Mo to chatter non-stop, "Xiao Gu, where are you from? Huh? How did you meet our family, Xiangxiang?"

    Gu Mo glanced at Song Xiang, and Song Xiang tried to prove the lie, "We are from Nancheng, and we met at work."

    Grandma nodded, and she knew everything about it, "How long have you been together?"

    Gu Mo replied: " More than half a year."

    Grandma glanced at Song Xiang, why didn't she tell her earlier.

    "How old are you?"

    Gu Mo replied, "Thirty."

    Grandma calculated according to Song Xiang's current age, she is six years older than Xiang Xiang, which is good, and she can take care of others when she is older.

    If Gu Mo knew what grandma was thinking in his heart, he would definitely explain a few words to grandma. Interstellar people can live for one or two hundred years, and thirty years old is really young.     Grandma

    eagerly asked again: "Who else is there in the family?"

    Gu Mo picked and said, "I am the only one in the family, and there are some relatives."

People are hard-working people, she patted Song Xiang and Gu Mo's hands with wrinkled hands, "They are both good children."

    "Live a good life in the future, buy a house, and then..." Grandma Having said that, I couldn't help coughing again, and the coughing could be heard on the whole floor of the hospital.

    "Mom, are you coughing again?" Uncle Song and auntie came in carrying their lunch, and found Song Xiang in the room with a strange man, and frowned, "I still know to come back to see your grandma."

    Song Xiang frowned. He pursed his lips and didn't answer uncle's words, and didn't want to make grandma unhappy.

    "Boss is here?" Grandma managed to stop her coughing, "Didn't I say you don't come over at noon? I'll ask the nurse to help you order some food from the

    canteen." "The food in the canteen isn't nutritious either." The aunt put the lunch box on the table, "Mom, I stewed some fish soup. Didn't you say you want to eat fish yesterday? I bought crucian carp and cooked it at home today."

    Uncle Song: "I also made braised pork ribs in brown sauce, and also mixed a shredded white radish and green bamboo shoots. You said you have no appetite these days, so I mixed them specially for you to appetize.

    " Xiang was very indifferent and perfunctory. When he came in, he just glanced at them and didn't say much.

    "Xiangxiang, it's almost noon, you go downstairs to eat first." Grandma didn't want to embarrass everyone, "There are a few scenic spots next to you, take Xiao Gu to stroll around after eating."

    Song Xiang glanced Uncle Song and the others nodded with grandma, and they walked out of the ward together.

    After the two left, Uncle Song sat down, "Mom, who is that?"

    "Xiangxiang's boyfriend." Grandma Song paused, "Boss, please help Xiangxiang a little bit when I'm gone, don't let She was bullied."

    Uncle Song: "Mom, she is not my niece, how can I help?"

    Grandma Song shouted unhappily: "Why is she not my niece? I always treat her like my granddaughter "

    "That's why you don't want to be persuaded." The Song family never concealed their dissatisfaction, you can take care of the old lady, but they will definitely not be too friendly.

    Grandma Song was so angry that she coughed again, "Your mother doesn't know how long you can last, and you can't even answer this?" The

    aunt quickly persuaded: "Mom, don't say such things, you will always be fine. "

    "Who knows, this cold has never been good, maybe it will disappear someday." Grandma Song coughed a few more times while talking.

    Uncle Song sighed invisibly: "No way."

    After walking out, Song Xiang could actually predict that grandma and uncle might argue for her, and he has been used to it for so many years.

    Grandma picked her up, raised her, and protected her all the time, allowing Song Xiang to experience the only family affection in the world.

    The two ate a little casually at the entrance of the hospital, and sat on a chair by the roadside without leaving after eating.

    Song Xiang looked at the family members passing by in a hurry, everyone had a heavy look on their faces, that's right, who can laugh when they enter the hospital?

    She turned her head to look at Gu Mo, "You can ask whatever you want."

    Gu Mo can actually guess that she is probably from this place, and she went to Interstellar by chance. These are not important, the important thing is her It's good to meet the people she wants to see.

    Song Xiang panicked in her heart, and took the initiative to tell Gu Mo: "I had a heart attack since I was a child, and it would take a lot of money to cure it. I was abandoned by my biological parents on the side of the road, and it was my grandma who picked me up."

    " Grandma’s family doesn’t like me very much, and the only one who treats me well is grandma.”

    “I’ve been thinking that I can make more money so that grandma can live a better life, but at the end of this month, grandma’s body will get worse and worse. Bad, then..." Song Xiang took a deep breath, and said to Gu Mo, "I want to help grandma live a little longer, can you understand?"

    Gu Mo nodded, he had this before In the end, due to various reasons and considerations, it was not implemented.

    So he didn't persuade Song Xiang, if she didn't do it, she would regret it for the rest of her life, and he didn't want her to spend the rest of her life in regret.

    He looked at the light brain, "The Academy of Sciences said we only have twelve hours, and now five hours have passed, you have to make it clear with grandma before we can take her away."

    "I know." Song Xiang looked back He looked at the inpatient building behind his eyes, then stood up and walked towards the inpatient building with big strides.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 299 185
https://m.shubaow.net/231/231561/ Author: Yamau Aoki Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-19 Latest: Chapter 226 (Reality) rebirth fi...
1K 115 6
hoseok is an omega who has been through a lot because of how loud his scent is, so ever since he has scent blockers to protect himself. he is very sc...
10.5K 127 48
The stars break and the soul spreads its wings. Pursue the mysteries of the universe and face unknown challenges. A person who accidentally transmigr...
11.3K 451 80
Xue Lian transmigrated into a G-star entertainer. The original body exploded during filming, blowing up the interstellar farm. She had no choice but...