I was tied up by the system t...

由 Xiaoshuo_

Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door o... 更多

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 88

722 18 0
由 Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 88 Second watch, you open a back door for us...

    There are basically no secrets on the Internet, and soon almost all interstellar people know that the medicine to cure mental breakdown is extracted from the vegetables sold by Song Xiang. At the same time, many people know that ancient earth towns can be cured just like vegetables Mental breakdown.

    Everyone frantically snatched vegetables, and checked the official website of Ancient Earth Town many times a day, trying to get new incoming messages.

    There are also some people who want to use money, Wang's status, and rights to try to enter the ancient earth town as a resident, "Boss, I can invest, and I will build a port bridge for you with 50 billion star coins."

    Song Xiang: "His Majesty the Federal Empire has helped The Hong Kong Bridge has been built, so I don’t need it for now.”

    “Boss, then I can invest in building a hotel for you.”

    Song Xiang: “The hotel is enough.”

    “Boss, build the city?”

    Song Xiang: “The city has been built.”

    “ So boss, what do you want? A planet? A company? I can help you find whatever you want, as long as you are willing to let me live there."

    "Really not." Song Xiang pushed these people to the Federation Empire, " At present, the maximum number of people who can accept is 50,000 people, and the number of days each entry is limited to ten days, and only His Majesty the Empire can stay for a maximum of one month. You can't pass His Majesty the Empire, right?"

    Everyone heard that they can't pass His Majesty the Empire, " Is it okay for that month?"

    Song Xiang: "Except for the privilege of His Majesty the Empire, everyone else needs to queue up to enter according to the queue date."

    Seeing that Song Xiang couldn't enter, everyone was about to be pissed off, "Boss, really Can't you be tolerant? We are willing to pay more for a VIP, how about letting us enter and stay for a while?"

    "There is no special VIP service yet, but I can think about it and let everyone know when the research is out." Song Xiang After dismissing everyone, turn off Guannao, and don't plan to reply to everyone's messages.

    She thought it would be over after turning off the optical brain, but she never thought that the tourists in the ancient earth town were all her fans. Many interstellar people have already regarded Song Xiang as a savior and a god who rescued them. Forget to pray for Song Xiang.     So when he saw Song Xiang's figure, he immediately surrounded him, "Boss, Xingwang said that all the fruits and vegetables here were sold out as soon as they were put on the shelves. Will you put more on the shelves later?"     Song Xiang said for the time being No, "If there are too many shelves, there won't be enough sales in the town." The     tourists said, "It doesn't matter, you can sell more, anyway, we don't know what to come in again."     Song Xiang smiled, "That's not necessarily true." The     tourists asked: "Ah? Boss, are you planning to let more people in?"     Song Xiang replied: "I don't have such a plan for the time being, but maybe in the future."     The crops planted and the animals fed now are basically It can meet the needs of 50,000 people per day and sell it in small shops. If you continue to expand planting and breeding in the future, you should be able to increase the number of tourists to enter.     Tourists: "Boss, then we are waiting for your good news."     Song Xiang said yes, and when he was about to leave the crowd, another tourist from the orc tribe asked: "Boss, do you still want to work here? How do I think the people working are all robots? No matter how smart a robot is, it is still a machine. How can there be real people who are flexible? I will work for you, the boss. You don’t need to be paid, and you can use me as you like.”     All the tourists looked at this orc tribe. , It’s so stupid, why didn’t they think of it? "Boss, we are also willing to help you work for free."     "Boss, I promise I can do better than a robot."     "Boss, Goddess, we love you so much, please open a back door for us!"     Song Xiang : "..." Even calling mom won't do.

    Undoubtedly, she rejected everyone, and then went back to her residence to check the wind direction on the Internet, and indeed saw many words touting her as the savior.

    Song Xiang didn't want to be a god, and he didn't want to take on such a big burden. He asked the federal government to explain it. After the federation deliberately weakened it, everyone was not so crazy. In addition, the federation's successive policies to benefit the people also released the interstellar people's respect for the empire. Loyalty has risen a lot.

    Song Xiang saw that her popularity on Xingwang's hot search had finally dropped, and she slowly breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't want to steal too much of the Federation's limelight.

    Gu Mo looked at Song Xiang's lazy expression after relaxing, like a little sloth basking in the sun. Fortunately, only he saw such a cute expression, which made people want to kiss.

    He thought so, did the same, bowed his head and kissed lightly.

    The sun was shining brightly outside the window, and the gentle breeze blowing in, also disturbed the hearts of the two of them, and they couldn't hold back their dryness for a while.

    Just when Song Xiang was about to soften into a puddle of water, Gu Mo's optical brain rang, awakening the two of them.

    Gu Mo looked at his head with eyes full of annoyance, and said to Song Xiang guiltily, "I'll go outside first." Song Xiang came back to

    his senses, straightened his clothes, and covered his exposed fragrant shoulders, "Mr. Go do your work."

    Gu Mo kissed him closer, then got up and walked out.

    After the others left, Song Xiang grabbed the clothes around her heart, and then lay down on the sofa. The bright sunlight came in and fell on her fair face, revealing every detail.

    She gently pressed her hot lips, thinking about the scene just now, her cheeks couldn't help but flush again.

    The little assistant suddenly appeared: "Host, don't be embarrassed, you have kissed many times anyway."

    Song Xiang turned to look at the little assistant parasitic in the housekeeping robot, and smashed it on the head with a pillow Going over, "Who allowed you to peek again?" The

    little assistant hugged the pillow and said innocently: "Host, I didn't mean it. Who told you to be in the living room..."

    "Shut up." Song Xiang blushed, scolded the little hooligan who was peeping, and then went back to the Lushan small shop.

    It's another winter here at Lushan Small Shop, with light snow falling, the streets are covered with white snow, and the hills and woods in the distance are also covered with white snow.

    Song Xiang wrapped himself in a thick layer of clothes and walked outside the shop. The cold wind blew away the restlessness he had just had.

    She looked at the closed doors on both sides of the street. It seemed that Grandma Fang and the others would not come back this year, and the town became more and more deserted.

    I don't know if everyone still wants these houses. If she doesn't want to come back, she will buy them. After the task is completed, she will bring the almighty robot over and open some folk shops on this street. Maybe she can make a lot of money. money.

    But most old people are very nostalgic. Song Xiang has no way to buy it for the time being, so she can only ask later. If no one wants to sell it, let it be. At that time, she will buy some medical cabins and go back to the city center to open a beauty center. It should also earn a lot of money by doing beauty treatments and repairs exclusively for beauty-loving ladies and plastic surgery stars.

    Thinking of this, Song Xiang couldn't help smiling, opened the door and walked outside. First, he went to the rented houses and moved all kinds of seeds back to the small city of the future. Each of these batches was up to 10,000 catties, enough to plant two three years.

    I moved the seeds, mushroom bags, and fungus bags back to the small town and put them in the seed warehouse. The seeds are piled up here, some of which are purchased, and some are left after the harvest of the small town in the future. They are all mixed together and cultivated slowly.     She put all kinds of mushroom bags in the mushroom warehouse, removed the plastic shell and sprinkled water on them, and then placed them neatly on the shelf. The water, like spring rain, falls finely and densely.     After arranging the mushrooms, Song Xiang walked towards the planting area outside the city, and first went to see the onion planting base. There will be 20 mu of onions ready to be harvested soon, and they will be sent to the murloc family after harvesting.     After inspecting the vegetable field, Song Xiang went to the breeding area again, and first put shrimp fry and fish fry into the pond. In addition, she also added a large number of pigs, cattle and sheep, which can be eaten in the first half of the year.

    "Come on and grow up, so you can be my great helper in the future." Song Xiang patted the backs of the little chubby pigs, placing high hopes on them. After all, roasted pork neck, cold white meat, pork belly, and roasted trotters are all They are indispensable.

    She was talking about 'ideal' with the piglets when sirens sounded from the direction of the ornamental and planting areas.

    Song Xiang immediately walked towards the direction where the alarm sounded, and when he passed by, he found that Gu Xiaojian and the others had caught a tourist of the orc tribe, "Boss, the tourist climbed a tree and tried to break into the plantation area despite dissuasion."

    The tourist He was a fair and clean young man, his face flushed with embarrassment when he was caught, he waved his hands slowly, "I, no, yes..."

    Song Xiang frowned, what did this man say? It was strange, feeling as if sick, "Then what are you doing climbing up?" The

    white and clean young man said in a soft voice: "I, go, sun, sun, sun... "

    Song Xiang was tired of listening to this man's words, "Are you a stammer?" The fair-

    skinned young man said slowly: "I, no, yes, stammer, I, only, yes, speak, speak, have, point, Slow."

    Song Xiang felt exhausted when he heard it, "You, why, what, what, say, what, what, slow?" The

    fair-skinned young man tilted his head: "Because, for, I, yes, Tree, sloth."

    Sloth?

    Suddenly, the lightning in the crazy animal city appeared in Song Xiang's mind, it was so slow and cute, but she really didn't expect the sloth to evolve into a human and look so good-looking, "Mr. sloth, why did you climb to Go up the tree? Do you want to climb over the wall to the planting area?"

    Mr. Sloth shook his head and said slowly: "I, really, yes, go, sun, sun, sun."

    Song Xiang asked: " Yes Witness?"

    Mr. Sloth pointed to the tortoise lying on all fours in the open sun: "I, of, friend, friend, can, take, as, I, prove, prove."

    The tortoise, which was on its back, couldn't turn over, and struggled slowly with its four legs: "Alan, come on, help me, turn over, face, face, my, back, back, back, no, Sun..."

    The sloth walked towards the tortoise slowly, and slowly turned the tortoise over, "Awu, old, board, here it is." The

    tortoise stretched its short legs and wanted to transform into a Back to the original, but suddenly found that his clothes and pants were gone, "Alan, where are my, my, clothes, clothes, and, pants, pants?"

    The sloth still said slowly, "I, no, know, dao, Ah."

    At this time, a notice came from the defense network: "A passionate tourist picked up a set of men's clothes by the lotus pond in the ornamental forest area. Please come to the visitor center to claim the lost clothes." The

    turtle was stunned, "Mine? "

    Song Xiang covered her eyes, she really couldn't watch it any longer, "Go ahead, the ancient earth town is not allowed to bask in the sun naked, and offenders will be fined one million star coins!"

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

3M 193K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
23.9K 288 12
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278686/ Author: Tang Susu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-15 Latest: Chapter 92 Through rebirth...
25.1K 270 101
Author: Relax for a moment Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Chen Qian sadly traveled to the post-apocalyptic world. She sai...
13.9K 257 15
The beauty giant is in the interstellar Author: I want to drink milk tea every day Category: Online Game Science Fiction The world's top makeup artis...