I was tied up by the system t...

By Xiaoshuo_

Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door o... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 83

770 28 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 83 Uncle Yigeng is Awesome!

    Hal's vacation was less than two months, and he didn't plan to go back to Capital Star during this period. When his classmates contacted him, he was eating crystal glutinous rice buns in the snack street, which made his classmates and friends very envious.

    When his father contacted him, he was wearing a straw hat to help Song Xiang pick beer peaches. He held a big peach in his hand, and when showing off: "Father, I won't come back to see you this holiday." The

    old father, Abel , was heartbroken. Cersei, "Don't you

    want to go home?" No.

    Hal didn't dare to say it directly, but said with a filial appearance: "Father, you have worked hard recently, I will buy some fruits and send them to you."

    Seeing his son's filial piety, the old father Abel nodded, "I heard that the ancient earth is small There are a lot of delicacies in the town, and you can send some back.”

    “The food in the town is not allowed to be taken away.” Hal reminded his father: “These foods must be warm to be delicious, and they will definitely be damaged after sending them. Come over and eat in person." The

    old father looked at the calendar and decided not to wait until the vacation month in previous years, and planned to move forward a few months this year. come later.

    What Hal helped Song Xiang pick this time was a new batch of fruits, including pears, apples, grapes, grapes, mangoes, etc., all of which were planted on a large scale in the later period.

    This time, the production of fruits has increased greatly, and Song Xiang has also increased the number of sales, which also meets the needs of many interstellar customers. Some merchants who have been to the ancient earth town even bought a lot of fruits and went back to squeeze the juice after returning home. , and then sold in restaurants, cafes and other places.

    At the same time, when everyone attended the banquet, everyone held a glass of watermelon juice, and the discussion was also about the characteristics of the ancient earth town. It gradually became a trend to discuss the ancient earth town. Those who have been there only need to mention one thing, and then Everyone automatically gathers around to chat, and those who have never been there collect information on the star network, and they can join everyone's topic after they understand it.

    As more and more people discussed, more and more people came to the ancient earth town, and more and more people had obvious alien appearance characteristics.

    At eight o'clock this morning, the town welcomed another group of tourists, and there were many special tourists among them.

    Among them are three giants of the giant family, a five-meter-tall father, a four-meter-seven-tall mother, and a three-meter-tall eldest son.

    The three giants made a loud noise as they walked, as if they could stomp on the ground with a single effort. Song Xiang looked up at their tall bodies, and stepped a distance of 2.5 meters with one foot. I was afraid that they would accidentally step on it people.

    Everyone in the interstellar world is equal, and they cannot be prevented from entering. The military garrison watched the giant family with full vigilance, and only let them enter the defense net after repeatedly reminding them of the precautions when entering the town.     When they strode into the small square, they encountered difficulties at the entrance of the small square. The city gate leading to the entrance of the small square was only three meters high. It is too difficult for the giant father and giant mother, there is no way to get through.     There was no other way. In the end, Song Xiang could only let them step over from above. After entering the inside, Song Xiang sent a guide robot to follow them alone to prevent them from accidentally hurting people.     When other tourists saw the giants coming, they walked away tacitly to the side of the road, trying not to get close to the giants.     The giant family of three followed the leading robot to the city. The two-story house in the city was only six meters high. They passed by, and it was almost as high as the house. Take a walk around the street and have a look.     The giant doll ran towards the barbecue booth smelling the aroma of barbecue, "Mom and Dad, I want to eat this..." The     giant mother said: "Don't push too hard, the ground here is full of tofu slag projects, step on it." If it breaks, you have to pay for it.” The     giant is tall and has a loud voice, and Song Xiang heard the words of the giant mothers all at once, and she sighed softly when she saw a crack in the solid floor tile she bought. If the floor is cracked, look for your own problems and see if you are too strong.     The giant mother and the giant father walked to the barbecue shop arm in arm, and said softly to her son, "Baby, let's see what you want to eat?"

    "I want to eat it all." The giant's son looked at the kebabs on the barbecue grill naively, and swallowed his mouth wateringly, "It smells so good!

    " There are a hundred skewers of various meat skewers and vegetables on the vegetable shelf. "

    The all-round robot in charge of grilling and grilling wanted to say that it could be less, and there were still a lot of delicious food in front of it, but when he looked up and saw a five-meter-high giant, information related to the giant family instantly appeared in his mind. He was four to five meters tall. The weight can reach up to eight tons, the strength is boundless, and the appetite is excellent. You can eat two hundred catties of meat in one meal.

    "Three guests, wait a moment. The robot took a deep breath, first finished the barbecue test of other customers, and then started to grill for the giant family.

    It took an hour, and a total of 2,000 skewers were baked. The five-meter-tall giant father ate and sprinkled The barbecue full of spices was so delicious that he shed tears: "It's delicious..." The

    giant's mother also wiped away her tears, "I have never eaten such a delicious barbecue in my life. The only drawback is that there is too little meat. It's not enough for me to stuff my teeth. The

    giant's son held up the bent iron stick to the robot, "Uncle Robot, bring me another hundred skewers of grilled chicken wings!" "The

    giant mother said: "Give me another hundred skewers of grilled ribs." "The

    giant father said: "Give me a hundred skewers of grilled crucian carp, and another hundred skewers of grilled leeks." The

    giant mother stared at the giant father dissatisfied, "Don't kiss me after eating leeks." "The

    giant father smiled: "Hey hey... I will brush my teeth. "The

    robot looked at the giant and paid a lot of star coins, and continued to help the family make skewers without complaint. Fortunately, the robot is not a human, or it would be exhausted.

    After the giant's family finished eating all the barbecue shop's inventory for a day, they started to eat again. The next one, after eating one after another, made the customers who came behind complain that they didn’t eat.

    Although the giants ate more, the shop also made a lot of money. It’s the same for everyone who sells it. One o'clock closed for a rest.

    Therefore, the major robots welcome the giants to eat in the shop. The only ones who don’t welcome them are probably other tourists. As soon as they heard that the giants were coming, they immediately ran to buy a few of their favorite delicacies and put them away. Eat slowly, for fear that if you move too slowly, you won’t be able to grab it.

    Therefore, during the few days when the giants arrived, all the tourists went crazy, grabbing food first, and then went to other places for a stroll after grabbing it.

    In addition to the giant family, there are many other alien races, such as the aggressive orc race, the smart and wise dwarf race, the murloc with the most gold and silver treasures, and the half-orc race that has returned to their ancestors, etc. .

    There are also different types of these races. In short, various races appeared all at once, as if they had made an appointment to come here together.

    In the evening, the most popular hot pot restaurant is already full of people inside and there is a long queue outside.

    The almighty robot looked at the number plates of everyone queuing up, and then suggested: "Now I just cleared an empty table, it is a small table for two people, both of you are alone, do you want to make a table together? That's it. You don’t have to wait too long.”

    Just after the robot finished speaking, a Beastman cast a glance at the enemy in front of him, and directly refused: “I don’t want it! We are enemies for generations! How can I sit at the same table with him for dinner?” The

    enemy rolled his eyes , "I don't want it either! I'm afraid I won't be able to eat at the same table with him! I can't eat anything!" The

    orcs would fry up at one point, and rolled up their sleeves to do it: "If we have the ability, let's compete and see who will make people lose their appetite. "The

    enemy is also a beastman, and he rolled up his sleeves and was ready to fight: "Come here, who am I afraid of?"

    "Stop." The robot said loudly: "The fifth rule of the town, no fighting is allowed, and once found out, the small town will be expelled." Town, and be blacklisted and never allowed to enter.” The

    beastmen immediately did not dare to act rashly, they knew clearly that after arriving here, the hot and restless beast cores in their bodies were soothed, just like every time they ate snacks The vegetables on the shop will also feel more comfortable.

    They came here out of curiosity, and found that the animal core in their bodies was more comfortable than eating vegetables, so they didn't dare to do it again, for fear that they would be blacklisted and they would never be able to come back for the rest of their lives.

    So, they said in unison: "We didn't fight, we just... want to chat."

    "Talk?" Song Xiang walked over to look at the two orcs, she smiled, "Since you don't If you want to get together, then separate."

    She turned to the robot and asked, "How long will it take for the next table?" The

    robot replied, "There is still half an hour."

    Song Xiang nodded, and said to the two orcs: " Wait any longer?" The

    two orcs looked at each other, and then said, "No, we're together."

    Song Xiang blinked, "Have you made peace?" The

    two orcs immediately reached out and shook hands, "It's made peace."

    Song Xiang thought that the orcs don't hold grudges, "Then you go in."

    In fact, the super vengeful orcs glared at each other, but in the end they had to sit down and eat hot pot together, if not Do it, they have to wait for a few hours, they are already hungry, they can't wait that long.

    Beastmen: "If it wasn't for eating hot pot as soon as possible, I really don't want to eat at the same table with you." The     enemy

    snorted: "Who cares?"

The robot reminded them, "There are surveillance cameras everywhere in this room, please don't fight!" The

    two said in unison: "No." The

    robot's voice was soft: "Arguing is not allowed." The

    two said in unison again: "No .” The

    robot nodded, “Then I wish you two a pleasant meal.”

    As soon as the robot left, the two exchanged glances at each other. How could it be fun to dine with rivals?

    The orcs did not enjoy the meal, but Song Xiang, Hal and Gu Mo enjoyed it.

    Ever since Hal broke the secret between Song Xiang and Gu Mo, he can't help but observe the interaction between the two, and when he sees the two looking at each other and smiling, Hal will also secretly laugh, When he saw the two holding hands, the little man in him jumped up excitedly and shouted: Uncle is awesome!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.5K 109
https://m.shubaow.net/174/174265/ Author: Xue Ye Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Latest: Chapter 109 End (Revised) (2) rebirt...
1.6M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.3M 67.4K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.4K 59 7
我的动物园直通兽人帝国 作者:草露 Not my Story