I was tied up by the system t...

Od Xiaoshuo_

Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door o... Viac

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 80

783 25 0
Od Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 80

    In the evening, the sun is setting and the sky is beautiful.

    Gu Mo talked to his companions before entering the Hong Kong Bridge, and after talking to Song Xiang, he entered the city. The soldiers who stayed outside the city looked at Gu Mo's back and said with emotion: "General Gu is really good!" Dedicated enough, you have to patrol inside after patrolling outside."

    The others also agreed, no wonder Admiral Gu became an admiral at such a young age, "Let's cheer up and continue patrolling."

    Dedicated Gu Mo entered After leaving the city, I went to a Cantonese restaurant with Song Xiang.

    The two looked at the menus respectively, and ordered some specialties, such as barbecued pork in honey sauce, dry fried beef river, sweet and sour pork with pineapple, fish head tofu soup, claypot rice, and a few snacks and dim sum, namely shrimp dumplings, red Rice sausage, chicken feet, fried fresh milk.

    Seeing that there are quite a lot of dishes, but each dish is exquisite and the portion is small, Gu Mo is not a person with a small appetite, he can eat all of them.

    Cantonese cuisine focuses on quality and taste, and the taste is light and delicious. It is very suitable for those who are new to StarCraft and are not good at spicy food.

    Looking at the outside room, Song Xiang found that there were already hundreds of guests waiting in line to enter. No one showed any signs of impatience. Everyone looked very relaxed and looked forward to the next delicious food.

    This kind of thinking is also quite correct. Every shop here is unique and cannot be eaten in other places, so no matter how anxious you are waiting, you can’t do anything. You can’t make an appointment here, you can’t jump in line, and no one will break the rules. .     Song Xiang quickly looked away and took a sip of herbal tea to relieve his boredom. After drinking a cup, he felt that it was not enough, so he poured another cup with the teapot, filled it up for himself, and poured another cup for Gu Mo, "This tea is quite good. "     Gu Mo took a sip from his teacup, "There is nothing bad in this small town."     Song Xiang frowned when he heard this, and smiled sweetly, "How many kinds of food has Mr. Gu eaten now?"     "How many Ten kinds?" Gu Mo thought about it carefully, and found that he and Song Xiang ate every kind of food.

    Song Xiang leaned forward slightly: "There are still a lot left, Mr. Gu, come on."

    Gu Mo nodded and said yes, "Then what dishes shall we try tomorrow night?"

    Song Xiang glanced at the unfinished meal, "Gu Do you want to have dinner with me tomorrow?"

    Gu Mo asked with a smile: "There are still a lot of delicacies left, let's eat one every night?"

    Song Xiang's cheeks were a little red, she pursed her lips, " It’s okay if Mr. Gu is free, but he’s afraid that Mr. Gu’s wallet won’t be able to handle it.”

    Gu Mo said solemnly, “I’ve saved the money to buy a starship, and I can eat dinner many times.”

    Song Xiang raised his hand to half cover his lips, He smiled lowly, his eyebrows and eyes were curved, and he had a special sense of beauty.

    After dinner, Gu Mo scanned the payment button on the table with his optical brain, and after paying the bill, the two walked outside through the crowd.

    Everyone's attention was on the ranking, no one noticed Song Xiang, and even if they did, they didn't know that she was the boss of the town.

    It was already dark, the shop was brightly lit, and the street lamps on the side of the road were also on, illuminating the whole town. The two walked towards the cinema in the darkness.

    This time they chose a step-by-step film about their relatives. The story tells the story of a beautiful girl who just entered college and wanted to be the pride of her mother, but her mother died unexpectedly. I went back to the past and saw my mother again...

    When watching this movie, Song Xiang couldn't help substituting the protagonist's mother into the role of grandma. Raising an adult, she originally wanted to repay her grandma when she made money, but the son wanted to raise her but the relative was not there.

    Song Xiang looked at the screen and cried silently, she missed grandma so much.

    Gu Mo noticed Song Xiang's strangeness, saw the tears on her face, and wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes distressedly, "It's just a movie."

    It's not just a movie.

    Song Xiang couldn't talk to Gu Mo, so she just nodded. She sniffed and continued watching the movie.

    But feeling uncomfortable in her heart, she tilted her head slightly, and leaned her head on Gu Mo's shoulder, leaning on his shoulder, as if leaning a little bit, her heart seemed not so uncomfortable.

    Gu Mo looked down at Song Xiang's head leaning on his shoulder, stretched out his hand silently, and held her white and soft hand.

    Song Xiang glanced at the overlapping hands, but didn't pull them out, letting Gu Mo's big hand hold hers.

    Seeing that Song Xiang didn't speak, Gu Mo raised his mouth slightly, and then turned his head to look at the movie. In fact, he couldn't help but think of his parents when he watched the movie. His parents died early because of a mental breakdown. After sorting out the situation, he went to the battlefield, maybe he could sit here with them and watch this movie together.

    After seeing the back, his eye sockets were also a little moist.

    Interstellar movies are all hot-blooded sci-fi movies with a strong sense of explosion. Most of them are about military honors and other themes that are promoted. There are almost no movies that are so delicate and heart-warming. This is the first time he has seen such a tear-jerking movie.

    After reading it, Song Xianghong asked Gu Mo, "If you were given a chance, would you go back to the past and save your loved ones?"

    Gu Mo was silent for a while, "I would, but I won't."

    Song Xiang looked at him in surprise, "Why?"

    Gu Mo also thought about using the time machine to save his parents, sister, and family members, but if he did this, would it be fair to others?

    The reason why the time machine is sealed is because it violates the laws and laws of nature, and it cannot be used casually unless it is absolutely necessary.

    He looked at Song Xiang, "They have their honor and mission, and they have a definite path to go. I rescued them and I will eventually walk on this path. One is joyous reunion, and the other is pain."

    Song Xiang was silent. When she got down, she couldn't help thinking, she was trying to reunite with grandma, right?

    Gu Mo looked at the gloom in Song Xiang's eyebrows and eyes, and wondered who Song Xiang wanted to save with the time machine. If it was someone who was very important to her, if she saw that person again, she would be happier. What's the point of using it?

    "Go out." Gu Mo stretched out his hand to hold Song Xiang's hand, and led her out.

    Song Xiang followed Gu Mo and walked out slowly. When she walked out of the cinema, listening to the noisy voices outside and the laughter of children, the depression in her heart slowly dissipated.

    A child stumbled and ran towards Song Xiang. She hurriedly supported the child, and then looked around, only to find that there were no adults around.

    Song Xiang squatted down and looked at the child. The child was a little girl with light green eyes, big watery eyes that seemed to be able to talk, long and curly eyelashes that could be used to swing on them, long golden hair slightly Rolls, with a crown made of vines on the top of the head, looks like a little angel.

    Song Xiang felt that the children in Xingji were too good at growing up, and they were all very beautiful. She liked it more and more, "Hello, what's your name?" The

    little girl blinked her big watery eyes, " Maya."

    "Maya?" Song Xiang shook hands with the little girl, "Can you tell my sister why you are here alone?"

    Maya stared at Song Xiang with wide eyes and did not speak.

    "Then sister will help you find your family." Song Xiang took out his optical brain and looked at the list of tourists in the city, and soon found Maya from Green Star, and she contacted Maya's family.

    While waiting for Maya's family to come over, Song Xiang hugged Maya and clapped his hands on the chair next to him, "You take one, I take one, a child is flying; you take two, I take two... "     When Maya's family came over, they saw Maya laughing happily with Song Xiang. "Maya, why did you come here? Mom and Dad are still looking for you everywhere." Two extremely beautiful men and women came over anxiously, "Maya, why are you running around today?"     Maya whispered, "she."

    Maya's parents glanced at Song Xiang in surprise, and then thanked Song Xiang and General Gu, "Boss, General Gu, thank you for notifying us."

    Song Xiang smiled and said bluntly, "There are many people in the town. The ground is full of rocks, and children are prone to bumping into each other, so please pay attention to it."

    Interstellar children enter the genetic management bank as soon as they are born, and they will be checked if they have no way to take any means of transportation or enter other places. So the human traffickers are all extinct here, and the only worry is to be careful not to be touched or hurt, so Song Xiang reminded the other party.

    "Thank you, boss." Maya's parents were about to leave after thanking them, but Maya didn't want to leave, but struggled hard to get closer to Song Xiang.

    Song Xiang approached in confusion, "What's wrong with Maya?"

    Maya stretched out her small hand, and nodded with her fingers on Song Xiang's eyebrows, "Blessings."

    Blessings?

    Song Xiang was stunned for a moment, and the next moment, there seemed to be stars twinkling around her. After Maya withdrew her hand, the stars disappeared into her body.

    Song Xiang looked at the leaving Maya suspiciously, "Just what?"

    "It's just the best wishes from the elves to you." Gu Mo explained, "The elves are peace-loving by nature, and they are peace messengers in the interstellar world. Everything communicates, has powerful healing power, and also has the ability to bless."

    Song Xiang looked at the Maya family who walked away, "Are they elves?"

    Gu Mo hummed, "Although elves love peace, they don't The ability to easily use blessings on people, it seems that Maya likes you very much."

    Song Xiang was stunned, "I thought she was just a child of ordinary humans."

    Gu Mo explained: "The ears of the elves are a little bit pointy, It's easy to see."

    "I didn't pay attention just now." Song Xiang suddenly wanted to go to the cute orc tribe he met before, "He is very strong, what tribe could he be?"

    "Ordinary orc children are very talented." Gu Mo paused, "In the future, when you see children with exquisite natural appearance, those with special physical features are basically from other races."

    Song Xiang nodded, "What about Hal?"

    "Hal is a human being." Gu Mo smiled, "Most human beings are also beautiful, even if they are not beautiful, they can be genetically modified, but the elves are naturally beautiful and have unique characteristics."

    "Then I'll go back and observe and see how many elves and orcs are still in the town." Song Xiang said.

    Gu Mo nodded, he looked at the time, "It's very late, go back to rest earlier, you have been blessed by the elves, you should have a good dream tonight."

    At night, Song Xiang had a dream as expected, the dream Seeing grandma, grandma hugged her in her dream, patted her on the back as if she was coaxing her to sleep when she was a child, and sang to her a nursery rhyme that she often heard when she was a child, "Grandma Yue, shine brightly, open the back door to wash clothes ..."

    This night, Song Xiang had a long dream.

    In the dream, she became the little granddaughter of her grandma again in good health, living happily with her grandma in the Lushan small shop. The town is very lively, the business at home is very good, and the whole family is harmonious. Uncle and the others didn't have any more troubles because of her and grandma.

    When she grew up, she earned a lot of money from work, and took all the money home to honor her grandma. Grandma never fell down, got sick again, or died. She lived healthy and healthy until she was 120 years old.     That's great, Song Xiang thought so when she woke up with a smile the next day. She got up and opened the window, looked at the deserted streets in Lushan Town, and sighed softly, thinking that it would be even better if her dream could come true.

     She packed up and went back to the small town of the future, and was going to thank Maya and her parents, but when she arrived at the hotel, she learned that they had already checked out. "Are you in such a hurry?"

     The almighty robot in charge of the hotel said, "It seems There is something urgent."

     "Forget it then." Song Xiang sighed softly, and see you again when we are destined.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

13.9K 257 15
The beauty giant is in the interstellar Author: I want to drink milk tea every day Category: Online Game Science Fiction The world's top makeup artis...
48.6K 694 97
Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes novels-- Future Reader: How could the ear...
1.1M 27.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
34.1K 387 8
末世穿书之炮灰的日常 作者:风轻歌 Not my Story