I was tied up by the system t...

By Xiaoshuo_

Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door o... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 67

821 27 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 67 One update I know you like her. ...

    Gu Mo came back on the evening of the eighth day after he left. He submitted an application for entry, and another person, He Xiao, came with him.

    Song Xiang looked at He Xiao who had gone and returned in surprise, frowned slightly, but still went to Hong Kong Bridge to meet them.

    Originally, there was a trace of dissatisfaction in my heart, but when I saw blood stains on Gu Mo's arms and sleeves, and still smelled blood, the dissatisfaction in my heart disappeared immediately, and was replaced by worry: "Mr. Gu, what happened to your hand?"

    "It's nothing." Gu Mo covered his arm back, "Where's Hal? I'll pick him up."

    "He's inside." Song Xiang looked at Gu Mo's arm, "Is it injured?" Gu Mo wanted to

    say no, but He Xiao next to him couldn't stand it, and said directly: "He is indeed injured and needs medical treatment in the medical cabin, but there is no medical cabin on the ordinary spaceship of the same company. Now we need to go to the nearest galaxy's medical center to use the medical cabin."

    "Medical cabin ?" Song Xiang knew that the nearest inhabited galaxies were about four hours apart, "I have them here."

    "Don't bother." Gu Mo actually didn't care about these minor injuries, and didn't want to cause trouble.

    He Xiao pushed Gu Mo, "You see that you have lost a lot of blood and your face is so pale, I'm afraid you'll be cold if you drag it to other galaxies."

    Gu Mo glanced at He Xiao, as if he didn't know that he turned back to fight What's your idea?

    Song Xiang saw the actions of the two of them, but she shouldn't be a bad person to be Gu Mo's friend, so she didn't say anything else, "Mr. Gu, come in first, Hal is still waiting for you. "

    He Xiao entered the harbor bridge first, and he looked at the passing vehicles parked on the passage, "You don't need to hand in the optical brain this time, right?"

    Song Xiang glanced at him: "I don't mind if Mr. He is willing."

    He Xiao smiled and said, "Then I don't want to."

    "It's up to you." Song Xiang drove the passing car into the villa, and led Gu Mo to the room on the third floor, "Inside."

    He Xiao is a doctor, looking at the latest gene repair medical cabin in the room, which is hundreds of times more expensive than ordinary medical cabins, and even the largest medical center in their empire only has 50 units.

    Unexpectedly, there was one here, He Xiao clicked his tongue lightly, and it turned out that selling vegetables and plants was very profitable.

    "I was worried that the ordinary medical cabin would not be able to cure your broken nerves, but now that I have this medical cabin, I don't have to worry." He Xiao nodded skillfully at the control interface of the medical cabin, and then asked Gu Mo to take off his shirt and lie down. .

    Gu Mo couldn't move his injured hand, so he could only use one hand to slowly unbutton the collar, one by one, slowly revealing his proper abdominal muscles.

    Song Xiang, who was standing at the door, saw Gu Mo's exposed abdominal muscles, her cheeks were a little hot, and slowly turned red, she turned around with a guilty conscience and walked downstairs.

    Gu Mo looked at Song Xiang who was going downstairs, then continued to take off his coat, and then lay down in the medical cabin. When he came out of the medical cabin five minutes later, his arm had returned to normal, and he could not even see the scar.

    "Let me check." He Xiao checked Gu Mo's wrist with the machine he carried with him, "The nerves have regrown."

    Gu Mo moved his arm and wrist, put his coat back on and put it on again. went downstairs.

    As soon as he reached the living room, Hal ran in from the outside, "Uncle, are you here to pick me up?"

    Gu Mo hummed, "Clean up."

    "I haven't stayed enough yet." Hal was reluctant to leave, reluctant to be here He is in a small town, and he is reluctant to part with the strawberries outside the city. The most important thing is that he has only finished two Harry Potter books, and he has not finished reading five more.

    If there is no task, Gu Mo would like to stay for a few more days, but he can't, "Your father is urging you to go home."

    Thinking of his father, Hal reluctantly went to pack the things he brought, walked to the room, They turned back and said, "Uncle, shall we leave after dinner?"

    Just like that, several people stayed for dinner logically.

    Song Xiang steamed rice, made stewed chicken with potatoes, and made a pot of fish with pickled cabbage.

    The sauerkraut was soaked by Song Xiang a few days ago. Wash the radish, celery, cabbage leaves, ginger, garlic, etc., drain the water and put it directly into the bright boiled water, add salt, white wine, and add the vegetables from the Lushan small shop. Soak Sanjiao, etc., and you can eat it after soaking for four or five days. The hot and sour taste is very appetizing.

    This time, it was finally replaced with rice. Gu Mo liked the taste of this rice, it was fragrant, soft and glutinous, completely different from the taste that Gu Bo bought home.

    Gu Mo asked why.

    "Probably the water is not properly placed." Song Xiang explained to Gu Mo, "Too little water will taste hard, too much water will make it thin, and too soft will not taste good."

    Gu Mo asked softly : "Then how much water is suitable?"

    Song Xiang said after deliberation: "Look at the general feeling."

    Gu Mo turned his head to look at her in doubt: "Based on feeling?"

    Song Xiang hummed, "Or measure it with your fingers "

    "About this much." Song Xiangbi stretched out his finger and gestured with Gu Mo to measure the water level.

    Gu Mo stretched out his slender fingers, and pointed at the place where Song Xiang's fingers pointed: "Here?"

    "Mr. Gu's fingers are long, they should be less." Song Xiang gently tapped a certain position of his fingers, " Probably here?" The

    cold touch made Gu Mo feel a little happy, "Then I'll go back and give it a try."

    Song Xiang nodded and said yes.

    He Xiao who was sitting across from him looked at Gu Mo dumbfounded. Is this the Gu Mo he knew?

    Gu Mo glanced at He Xiao, then looked away at Hal. Hal didn't show any surprise, because he was eating pickled cabbage fish with joy.

    After a meal, Gu Mo and the others were about to leave. Hal was very reluctant, but he had no choice but to reluctantly say that the holiday would come again.

    Song Xiang smiled and said yes, "Bon voyage."

    Gu Mo and He Xiao took a short-distance spaceship to the nearest galaxy to take a starship. After leaving the Hong Kong Bridge, he looked at the position of the Hong Kong Bridge through the window, vaguely A slender figure could still be seen standing there.

    He Xiao clicked his tongue lightly, "General Gu has regained his senses, I don't want the spaceship to hit the meteorite."

    Gu Mo looked at the meteorite floating in front of him, looked back at Hal who was resting behind, and then deliberately pressed down on the meteorite. Voice: "Don't let out the things here."

    He Xiao looked at Gu Mo clearly, "The Federation already knows the functions of plants, and there will be further actions in the near future. Even if you want to hide it, you can hide it soon."

    Gu Mo Mo: "I'll talk about it later."

    He Xiao chuckled, "I'll talk about it later? The defense network is very special. She originally planned to open up the small town, right? It's just that the Federation couldn't wait and went to find it first."

    "Indeed Very smart." He Xiao paused, "But the Federation doesn't like to be constrained, and it will be a matter of time before it turns passive into active."

    Gu Mo looked at the vast sea of ​​stars in front of him indifferently, without saying a word.

    "I know you like her." He Xiao said very bluntly, "But as a soldier of the Empire, you cannot go against the wishes of the Empire."

    Gu Mo did not deny it, but when he heard the last sentence, there was a trace of embarrassment in his heart .

    He Xiao tapped the suitcase beside him with his fingers lightly: "But don't worry too much, I don't think she will be at a disadvantage in the end."

    Gu Mo slightly bent his fingers and touched the buttons of his cuffs : "What do you mean?"

    "Intuition." He Xiao knew the results of this sampling better than anyone else, otherwise he would not have returned halfway.

    Gu Mo knew that He Xiao had his reasons for saying this, so he stopped asking, because there would be a result soon.

    After sending Gu Mo and Hal away, Song Xiang sold a batch of melons, fruits and vegetables in large quantities. After getting the money, he exchanged it into Huaxia coins and returned to the Lushan small shop.

    The town is becoming more and more deserted, because last year Grandma Fang collapsed on the bed after a fall, and the old people in the town were forcibly picked up by their children, so now only Song Xiang is left on the back half of the street in Lushan Town live.

    Song Xiang wanted to buy all the surrounding houses and pack them all into warehouses for stockpiling, but he asked the neighbors, and they said that they didn’t plan to sell them for the time being, maybe because they were not short of money, or maybe they were the older generation of the family. Do not agree.

    She didn't sell Song Xiang and didn't force her, anyway, there was no one around, and no one would know what happened to her casually.

    After sitting down for a while at home, Song Xiang received the vegetable seeds purchased a few days ago and some custom-made chairs, lamps, and decorations.

    She moved all of these into the future town, arranged chairs in the streets and alleys inside the town, and then placed some chairs in gardens, woods and other places outside the city.

    In addition, wooden lanterns engraved with ancient earth towns were hung along the street, and there were lights inside. After dark, all the lights were turned on, and the streets and alleys were filled with lights, dim and warm, illuminating the whole city. .

    After arranging the small town, Song Xiang began to improve the pavement. First of all, in order to fit the river view, all the pavement near the river will be made into an art gallery, highlighting the cultural atmosphere of the long street near the river.

    The wide street leading to the free center is the living area, where tea and food are the mainstays. The small streets and alleys on both sides will also prepare various snack bars, and there are more deserted places in the back. There are many residences, characteristic hotels, children's paradise and so on.

    Song Xiang has already considered the use of each store, and the next step is to prepare according to the needs of each store.

    First of all, she prepared the snacks in the small streets. She wanted to bring all the food from the tourist town not far from home.

    Before going, Song Xiang asked the little assistant: "I'm going to see and choose snacks and food now. Do you want to learn or let the all-round service robot follow?

    " She can learn how to make it. She has let Gu Xiaojian try this. She found a video of making Sixi meatballs for Gu Xiaojian. It memorized all the steps at a glance. After a few After the first attempt, I was able to skillfully make Sixi meatballs, and the taste was quite good.

    The little assistant said: "Host, they can't leave the interstellar, I can send it to the almighty robot through video recording."

    Song Xiang said yes, and then took the little assistant to a tourist town not far from home, walking from street to street. At the end, all the methods, processes, materials required, sources of materials, and methods of making materials of all snacks have been secretly learned.

    There are about 50 kinds of snacks in the whole street. After stealing all of them, Song Xiang bought five sets of all the tools he needed and sent them back to the small town, and placed them one by one in the small streets.

    After setting it up, she prepared a plaque, and bought another 50 all-purpose robots, and sent them the information needed to make snacks, so that they could try it first, and then they can start business directly after the small town opens.

    After a snack street was set up, Song Xiang took the egg cake made by Gu Xiaohong and walked back slowly. When passing by Gu Xiaotou's roasted pig's trotter stall, he took another roasted pig's trotter. She was almost full in one street.

    "The roast is quite delicious." Song Xiang gnawed on the pig's trotters and thought, when she finished the mission and brought the interstellar products back to Lushan Town, she must bring some all-round service robots home and buy the town All the facades, and then open a tourist town by yourself, it's pretty cool to think about it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 387 8
末世穿书之炮灰的日常 作者:风轻歌 Not my Story
30.7K 711 100
https://m.shubaow.net/246/246323/ Author: Wei Ji Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-05-03 Latest: Chapter 138 [Latest] The text...
10.5K 127 48
The stars break and the soul spreads its wings. Pursue the mysteries of the universe and face unknown challenges. A person who accidentally transmigr...
11.3K 451 80
Xue Lian transmigrated into a G-star entertainer. The original body exploded during filming, blowing up the interstellar farm. She had no choice but...