I was tied up by the system t...

By Xiaoshuo_

Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door o... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 64

814 28 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 64 Hal's visit at the second watch...

    After getting the samples and data, the researchers entered the laboratory, so excited that they stayed up all night and never came out.

    So Song Xiang was worried that their frequent disturbances did not happen, but the warships slowly circled around the starship and A77 to eliminate potential dangers.

    Gu Mo took time to send Hal to A77.

    Song Xiang personally went to Hong Kong Bridge to meet Hal. Hal, who hadn’t seen him for a year and a half, has grown a lot taller, and his appearance looks more refined. When he doesn’t talk or smile, he looks as indifferent as Gu Mo. look.

    But after seeing Song Xiang, a smile appeared on Hal's exquisite face, and he ran over happily, "Xiangxiang."

    "Hal, long time no see." Song Xiang said hello to Hal, and then looked at the same person Gu Mo, who was on the side, said softly: "Mr. Gu, long time no see."

    Gu Mo nodded, with a faint smile in his eyes, "Long time no see."

    Hal looked at the two suspiciously, how did he feel? Uncle and Xiangxiang are very familiar?

    Gu Mo ignored Hal's gaze, "Hal please, I'll come pick him up later."

    Song Xiang froze for a moment, "Mr. Gu won't go in?"

    Gu Mo shook his head, "I have something to do. "

    Song Xiang Xiang thought of the starship floating in the distance, nodded, "Okay."

    Gu Mo nodded, raised his hand and patted Hal's slightly curly golden hair, "Don't cause trouble."

    "I won't." Hal whispered Muttered something, then waved happily: "Goodbye, uncle."

    Song Xiang looked at Hal's mischievous appearance with a smile, then watched Gu Mo leave, and then led Hal towards the defense net.

    Hal looked at the harbor bridge, "I didn't see this harbor bridge when I smashed in that time, did you sell vegetables to earn money to build it?"

    "No, it was there before." Song Xiang looked at Hal, "build The Hong Kong Bridge is very expensive, how can I, a small vegetable farmer, afford it?"

    Hal didn't believe it, "Your food is very good, everyone is rushing to buy it."

    "It's just a surprise for everyone." Song Xiang said and led Hal into the defense network, and Hal also felt the defense after entering. There is a completely different feeling inside and outside the net, "There is wind inside."

    Song Xiang looked at the big tree in the small square, the branches and leaves were swaying slightly, and there was indeed wind.

    Hal looked at the small town inside the visitor center, "The houses here are so different."

    "It's very special, isn't it?"

    Hal said right, "I've never seen a house of this style before."

    "There are many more inside. "Song Xiang smiled and led him inside, "Let's go in."

    Hal stepped into the paved street in the small square, and the passages on both sides led directly to a piece of grass, "There is a lot of grass, a lot of trees, a lot of plants... ..."

    Song Xiang explained: "Those are actually planted flowers, but it's not yet time to open."

    Hal couldn't help but want to see, "When will it open?"

    "In two months. "Song Xiang thought that the small town could not be opened until the flowers were in full bloom.

    "Shall we enter the city first?"

    "Okay." After entering the city, Hal sighed with emotion one after another, completely forgetting that his usual persona was a cold little prince.

    "Wow, there are trees here."

    "Wow, there are vines here."

    "Wow, there is water here."

    "Wow, there are fish here."

    Hal looked at the landscape and plants all over the street, and finally walked to the small town In the middle of the day, he couldn't help looking at the fifteen-story turret and sighing, "This building is really tall."

    Song Xiang was tired from walking, so he sat directly on the stone steps of the square in the center of the city, and Hal also sat down. , resting his chin and looking around curiously, always feeling that a pair of eyes is not enough, "I like this place so much."

    Hearing this, Song Xiang smiled and asked, "I like this place very much?"

    Hal nodded hurriedly, "It's really comfortable to stay here."

    "Comfortable?" This is the second time Song Xiang heard the word "comfortable", the first time was yesterday The researcher said this when he entered.

    Hal nodded.

    Because he is very close to Song Xiang, Hal has no scruples when speaking, and expresses his feelings one by one, "I feel very comfortable after stepping into the defense net, as if there is a gentle wind wrapping me, very safe and comfortable "

    It's as comfortable as lying in the repair fluid in the medical cabin." After Hal finished speaking, he shook his head, "It's more comfortable than staying there."

    Song Xiang's heart skipped a beat, how could this be?

    "Strange, how could this be?" Hal said the same.

    Song Xiang didn't feel anything, "Is it really that comfortable?"

    Hal nodded and said it was true, and after he finished speaking, he looked at Song Xiang in wonder, "Xiangxiang, can't you notice it?"

    Song Xiang shook her head, she kept Staying here, she didn't feel anything. If Hal hadn't mentioned it, she wouldn't have known about it.

    "Didn't you have it before?" Song Xiang asked Hal.

    Hal knew she was asking about the time when she fell, and he shook his head and said no.

    Song Xiang thought that at the beginning, Hal seemed to have said that the taste of cabbage was slightly sweet, and it felt very comfortable to eat. Later, when it was sold, more and more people said it was good. She always thought it was the reason for the interstellar plants, but Looking back now, there should have been a hint.

    When Hal fell, she didn't grow much vegetables, so Hal didn't notice? Now there are plants inside and outside the city, maybe the plants release something that calms the mind, which makes Hal feel comfortable?

    Plants in the interstellar world don't have this wonderful ability, but why do the ones she grows have? This is really strange.

    Is it because A77 is the asteroid selected by the system?

    Also because of the seeds? But the seeds are just ordinary seeds, so it is impossible to have such a miraculous effect?

    Song Xiang couldn't figure it out for a while, but because of Hal's presence, she couldn't ask the little assistant.

    Hal looked at the big tree with lush branches and leaves in the distance, "Now I feel very comfortable and at ease, and the unhappiness caused by a lot of homework is gone."

    Song Xiang laughed when he heard this, "Are you sure it's not because you came out to play?"

    Haha Er said: "My feeling can't be wrong. If you don't believe me, if you ask uncle, he will definitely say the same."

    Song Xiang thought of Gu Mo, who was seldom talking, and thought that he probably couldn't speak, and would only look at Hal. He went back to do his homework, but Hal could only dare not speak out, and resigned to his fate to do his homework.

    Thinking of this, Song Xiang's ears felt a little hot, and she pursed her lips and looked at the street ahead: "Hal, what do you think is not good here, or what needs to be improved?"

    Hal thought for a while: "I I think everything is good, I really like this place so much, it would be great if I could stay here all the time!"

    "..." Song Xiang wanted someone to give her some advice, but he couldn't come up with any? "You try to think about it?"

    Hal saw that Song Xiang needed his help to find the problem, he racked his brains and thought, "The door is closed all the way, I don't know what's inside."

    Song Xiang explained : "It's not yet time for the opening."

    Hal snorted, "There are no chairs along the way. If there are chairs, I can walk around and sit for a while."

    "I can have this." Song Xiang nodded , Thinking about the contact person helping to make some chairs at night, "What else?"

    Hal thought again: "I want to sell strawberries and watermelons all over the street, so I can eat whatever I want."

    "Then this probably won't work." Song Xiang intends to sell earth snacks all over the street, and selling only strawberries is too boring.

    Hal sighed in disappointment, "Can you sell the cute little buns and dumplings you made? I really wanted to eat them when I saw the video."

    Song Xiang said, "Want to eat? Then I can do it today I'll do it for you."

    Hal's eyes lit up, "Is it really possible?"

    "Will it be too much trouble for you?"

    "No." Song Xiang stood up, "Let's go."

    Song Xiang led Hal to After entering the villa, she started making buns and dumplings with noodles.

    Hal followed her, "I can help."

    "Then teach you how to knead the dough?"

    "Okay." Hal rolled up his sleeves to knead, but after kneading a few times, he found that it was not as simple as it appeared in the video: "I saw in the video how you knead dough to make buns. It looks so simple, but it's so difficult to make."

    "Then try it a few times." Song Xiang taught Hal how to knead dough skillfully.

    Hal found the trick after practicing a few times, "Is that so?"

    Song Xiang who was preparing the stuffing next to him looked up, "Yes, you are a fast learner." After

    being praised by Song Xiang, Hal I was quite happy from the bottom of my heart, happier than I was ranked first in the battle field, "I want to make a few more buns, and I can get some for my uncle, can I?"

    Song Xiang hummed, "Yes."

    Hal said again: "I still have to make some more dumplings, and I'll give them to uncle when the time comes."

    Song Xiang thought of the ugly and cute dumplings made by Gu Mo, and wondered if Hal would overturn the car too.

    Hal rubbed it a few more times, and also remembered the last dumpling video, he suddenly looked up at Song Xiang: "Who is that man?"

    Song Xiang's hands shook, "What man?"

    Hal explained : "It's the man in the video where you teach everyone how to make dumplings."

    After hearing Hal's description, Song Xiang knew that Gu Mo's hand had entered the country in the edited video. She was a little annoyed, why was she so careless?

    Taking a closer look, it was clearly just a phantom, so why was it discovered? Are these people looking at the video with a magnifying glass?

    Hal saw that Song Xiang was stunned, and asked cautiously and gossip: "Who is it?"

    Song Xiangxin said it was your uncle.

    But explaining it made people misunderstand even more. Song Xiang lowered his head uncomfortably and continued to chop vegetables, "Xuying."

    Hal said in his heart, I know it is Xuying, but I am just curious who is the owner of Xuying?

    "Knead the noodles quickly, or it will be too late." Song Xiang didn't want to continue talking with Hal, and urged Hal to make the noodles quickly, "We will cook dumplings, steam buns, and make two more Food, Hal, what kind of food do you want to eat?"

    Hal saw that Song Xiang didn't want to say more, so he stopped asking, and nodded, "Can you cook something you haven't done before?"

    Because he knew that Hal Come here, so Song Xiang went to the fish pond to catch a grass carp and a chicken after walking into the future town this morning

    . The name of the dish, which he had never heard before, nodded, "Then do you want to shoot teaching videos this time? May I help you?"

    Song Xiang thought about selling fish and chicken in the future, so he nodded, "You can shoot, just shoot The cooking part."

    "Okay." Hal nodded, and then asked again: "Then can my hand be included in the mirror? I want to show a hand too."

    "..." Song Xiang Helplessly looking at Hal, there is no end!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 1.4K 96
https://m.shubaow.net/120/120193/ Author: Broken Love and Love Octopus Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-23 Latest: Chapter 96 chi...
48.5K 694 97
Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes novels-- Future Reader: How could the ear...
52.6K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...
34.1K 387 8
末世穿书之炮灰的日常 作者:风轻歌 Not my Story