I was tied up by the system t...

Por Xiaoshuo_

Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door o... Más

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 55

839 28 0
Por Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 55 When will Mr. Gu...

    Planting outside the city took a total of four months.

    During these four months, the business of selling melons, fruits and vegetables at the 'Ancient Earth Shop' has not stopped. During this period, Song Xiang has accumulated a lot of star coins. These star coins were not used for repayment, and all of them were converted into Huaxia coins. , Take it to pay the final payment for bricks, tiles and trees.

    After paying the final payment, Song Xiang didn't rush to plant in the city anymore, because she was really tired, and it was the New Year's season in Lushan Town, and she needed to prepare for the New Year.

    Song Xiang took advantage of the few days of rest to clean up the inside and outside of the small shop, and went to Zhenkou to buy new year's goods after tidying up. This year, she is the only one to celebrate the new year, so she doesn't need to buy too many things, it's simple Just make a few dishes.

    On the day of Chinese New Year, Song Xiang prepared the meals, looked back at the photo of grandma hanging on the wall, then took out his mobile phone, and slid his fingers across the two sons that grandma loved the most. After a second of hesitation, he slid past, only I sent congratulatory messages to a few girlfriends.

    After sending the blessing message, Song Xiang listened to the crackling sound of firecrackers next door, and ate the New Year's meal quietly by himself.

    This year is very tiring, but looking at the small money in the bank card, she feels that it is very fulfilling and worthwhile. When she is busy, she has no time to worry about the spring and autumn, and has no time to miss her grandma. The only thing she thinks about every day is to make more money Plant a tree, and see grandma again when I have a chance.

    Everything is fine.

    Oh, the only bad thing is that she is too busy. After a busy day every day, she is too tired to talk, so she ignores a few girlfriends. She thinks that after the future town is completed, she will take a few days to meet her in Nancheng meet friends.

    While Song Xiang was eating seriously, the tablet on the side lit up, reminding the system that a customer in the mall sent her a message.

    Song Xiang opened it, it was Hal's news.

    "Are you busy?"

    "Not busy." Song Xiang thought about it carefully, and found that he hadn't heard from Hal for a long time, "very busy recently?"

    Hal hummed, "It's not allowed to play all the places where you study. Brain."

    Song Xiang was taken aback, "So strict?"

    Hal rubbed his nose, "You are not allowed to go home."

    Song Xiang suddenly remembered that the school where the high school was closed and boarding was popular in the past, and he could only leave the school on weekends When she got home, she didn’t expect there to be such a place in Xingji, “Are you homesick now?”

    Hal said no, and said pitifully: “I want to eat strawberries.”

    Song Xiang felt a little pitiful for the child, “It just so happens that the strawberries in the field The strawberries are almost ripe, shall I pick some and send them to you?"

    Hal was a little excited: "Is it possible?"

    Song Xiang smiled: "Yes."

    "Tell me the address."

    Hal was about to say the address when he suddenly realized that irrelevant personnel are not allowed to enter here, and he drooped his shoulders in frustration: "You can't accept things here, Xiangxiang, can you give it to your uncle, and ask him to give it to you?" Me?"

    Song Xiang didn't ask why, and said yes directly.

    The two chatted for a few more words, and Hal thought that before he left Capital Star, Song Xiang was building the A77, and he wondered if it had been built yet? So he took the initiative to ask.

    Song Xiangdao: "My place is about to be built, you can come over if you have time."

    Hal was about to agree, but then he turned around and thought that he could not leave the school easily: "I can't leave the school now, can you wait until I have a vacation? ?”

    Song Xiang asked with a smile: “When will you be on vacation?”

    Hal calculated, “There are still two months.”

    “At that time, I probably already packed it up, so it’s just right for you to come here.” Song Xiangdun After a pause, "Come and help me grow strawberries when the time comes?"

    Hal said yes, he likes to eat strawberries, so he is also happy to help grow strawberries.

    Because of the strict control in Hal's school, Hal went offline without saying a few words.

    After Song Xiang had a good lunch, he sat in front of the small shop to rest. Grandma Fang across the street did not stay at home for the New Year because of a broken leg. The streets looked very deserted.

    Only the kid next door came to buy some snacks. After he left, Song Xiang closed the door and entered the future town to pick some freshly ripe strawberries and watermelons. After packing, he was ready to send out together with the orders of customers. .

    While waiting for the delivery starship to arrive, Song Xiang found Gu Mo's communication and notified him in advance: "Mr. Gu, I sent some strawberries to Hal, please help pass them to him."

    Gu Mo said: "Ha Er is not at home now."

    Song Xiang said: "I know, so please pass it on to Mr. Gu."

    Gu Mo guessed that it must be Halti, he looked down at the vast sea of ​​stars under his feet, "I am not at home either."

    If not Knowing that Gu Mo is not a person full of lies, Song Xiang will definitely think that Gu Mo is unwilling to help this small favor, "Then when will Mr. Gu go home?"

    Gu Mo looked at this sentence, and the corner of his mouth slightly hooked, "Maybe It will take two months."

    Song Xiang frowned, "It will take so long?"

    Gu Mo hummed, "I can come and get it."

    Song Xiang: "Come and get it?"

    Gu Mo said softly, "It just happened to be eighty-eight Galaxy, not far from A77."

    Song Xiang looked at the strawberries in the box, "When will Mr. Gu come?"

    Gu Mo glanced at the coordinates, "Four hours later."

    Song Xiang looked at the time, it was already afternoon It's three o'clock, then she will wait in the small town for a while.

    After talking with Song Xiang, Gu Mo strode out of the control room of the warship, and then prepared to take a short-distance spaceship to A77.

    Before leaving the warship, Su Ni stopped him, "Where are you going?"

    Gu Mo glanced at the star sea outside, "There is an asteroid whose light is wrong, I'll go and have a look."

    Su Ni raised his eyebrows and looked at the star sea outside, "I Go with you."

    "No, I'll go to the supply station by myself later." Gu Mo didn't wait for Su Ni to speak, and directly drove the spaceship towards the vast starry sky.

    Su Ni leaned against the wall of the warship, and clicked his tongue softly, "You have time to watch the stars?"

    While waiting for Gu Mo to pick up the goods, Song Xiang did not go back to Lushan Town, but went to look at the livestock raised in the breeding area. In more than four months, the chickens, ducks, fish, pigs, cattle and sheep had grown a lot. The chickens and ducks that lay eggs also lay a lot of eggs, and now they are all piled up in the fresh-keeping warehouse.

    After Song Xiang saw the mountains of eggs and duck eggs, her head hurt suddenly. How could she forget these eggs?

    The sweet potatoes, wheat, and rapeseed harvested during the tree planting period are all stored in the warehouse, and they have not been threshed and shelled. If they need to be processed, it will take a lot of time.

    Song Xiang sighed softly, originally wanted to rest for a few days, but had to resign himself to turning on the machine to grind the wheat into flour.

    Rapeseed will be ground into oil another day, and it may be useful to save the oil at that time.

    There was a lot of wheat, and Song Xiang kept pressing the machine to grind it into powder, so he didn't pay attention to the time. It wasn't until the defense network reminded visitors that four hours had passed, and the sky outside the window was almost dark.

    Song Xiang quickly turned off the machine, patted the white face and dust on his body, and then hurriedly drove the tricycle to the Hong Kong Bridge to let Gu Mo in, "Sorry, I kept you waiting for a long time, Mr. Gu."

    "No." Gu Mo approached the Hong Kong Bridge On the bridge, looking at Song Xiang through the light, she found that her hair and forehead were covered with white ash.

    Song Xiang saw Gu Mo staring at him, "What's wrong?"

    "Is there something on my face?" Song Xiang subconsciously raised his hand to wipe his face.

    Gu Mo said, "It's a bit of white dust."

    "Probably got it when grinding the flour." Song Xiang wiped his face completely, and asked casually, "Is it all right now?"

    Gu Mo stared at Song Xiang very Seriously looked at it, "It's still on the hair."

    Song Xiang patted her hair, she was obviously paying attention, why did she still get it on her hair?

    Gu Mo watched the white flour that Song Xiang patted so hard fell on her shoulders again, and he reached out and dusted her lightly, "It's done."

    Song Xiang was startled, glanced at Gu Mo quickly, and then looked away, "I... I'll take Mr. Gu to fetch strawberries."

    Song Xiang felt a little annoyed after she finished speaking, and she will The strawberries were kept in the villa, but after going to the warehouse, I forgot to go back to the villa, "I was in a hurry just now, and I forgot to bring the strawberries back."

    "It's okay, I'll go get it with you." Gu Merton After a pause, "Is your small town rebuilt?"

    Song Xiang hummed, "It's done."

    She pursed her lower lip and looked sideways at Gu Mo, "Mr. Gu, do you want to go and have a look now?"

    Gu Mo Question: "Is it possible?"

    "Of course." Song Xiang led Gu Mo through the long Hong Kong bridge passage, and entered the defense network after passing the identity verification.

    After entering the defense network, Gu Mo saw a visitor center. After passing through the door of the visitor center, a small square was entered. Inside the small square was the city, and the passages on both sides led to the viewing area outside the city.

    Standing on the small square, Gu Mo looked at the green brick houses in the city in shock. Although he had seen them last time when he came here, it was far less shocking than what he saw now.

    The majestic high walls, the simple and peaceful streets, and the patches of green plants outside the city all give people a sense of security in the arms of their mothers, which makes them feel happy and comfortable.

    He had this feeling when he came last time. At that time, he thought it was his own illusion, so he didn't think much about it. This time he came here, the feeling was clearer. Why?

    Seeing Mr. Gu, Song Xiang seemed to be stunned, and couldn't help asking: "Mr. Gu, what's the matter? Go on inside?"

    Gu Mo came back to his senses, followed Song Xiang and continued to walk forward. After entering the city, he felt comfortable. Feeling clearer, he looked at the blue roof tiles and the undulating carved patterns on the wall, is it because of these things?

    Gu Mo pointed to the brick carvings on the wall and asked, "What are these?"

    Song Xiang glanced at the brick carvings, "This is a brick carving, that is, a painting carved on the bricks."

    "I've never seen it before." Gu Mo found it very mysterious and fascinating.

    Song Xiang thought to himself, the earth is destroyed here with you, how could you have seen things from the ancestors of Huaxia Kingdom?

    After Gu Mo mentioned the plants that the research institute was studying, Song Xiang thought about how to explain these things, "I did it blindly."

    After speaking, he explained: "I had a dream, according to the dream Made it."

    Gu Mo said lightly, "Really?"

    Song Xiang gave a very firm hum.

    Gu Mo nodded. He didn't know whether he believed it or not, but he didn't ask any more questions.

    Song Xiang glanced at Gu Mo secretly, and breathed a sigh of relief, "It's getting late, I'll take you to get strawberries first."

    Gu Mo nodded and said yes, and followed Song Xiang to the villa.

    The villa is three stories high, and there is an adult pear tree with luxuriant branches and leaves. The breeze just blew, and the branches and leaves rustled, as if to welcome the guests.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.5K 127 48
The stars break and the soul spreads its wings. Pursue the mysteries of the universe and face unknown challenges. A person who accidentally transmigr...
17.1K 131 196
God: Xiang Xing, you saved the galaxy in your last life. I want to send you a thank you gift. What do you want? Xiang Xing thought about it hard, and...
34.1K 387 8
末世穿书之炮灰的日常 作者:风轻歌 Not my Story
23.9K 288 12
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278686/ Author: Tang Susu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-15 Latest: Chapter 92 Through rebirth...