I was tied up by the system t...

By Xiaoshuo_

Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door o... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 53

881 25 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 53

    Although the internal renovation of the small city has been completed, the renovation of the entire asteroid is only halfway through. In order to complete the renovation of the asteroid as soon as possible, Song Xiang did not delay, and started the renovation work outside the city the next day.

    Let’s not talk about the cultivated land. Anyway, it has been cultivated all the time. Except for sowing and harvesting, Song Xiang will take care of it himself. At other times, the watering and plowing are all in charge of Xiao A, so Song Xiang’s main energy is to focus on it. It is enough to sell goods, deliver goods and renovate outside the city.

    The improvement outside the city started with the breeding area. A breeding house was built near the fruit forest, mainly for raising livestock. Each breeding area is large, clean and bright, and even added interstellar high-tech cleaning , Disinfection and other automation equipment.

    Outside the breeding area are pastures and woods, and there are small streams dug in the middle, mainly for the convenience of drinking water for the livestock.

    At the source of the small stream, 50 large ponds were built near the original river, which is a fish farming area specially used for fish farming. Equipment for changing water, feeding, and supporting has been installed in it. The fry can be put in.

    Song Xiang, who successfully became the owner of the fish pond, first contacted Song Yuanyuan's father and bought 100,000 fish fry, including crucian carp, carp, silver carp, grass carp, herring, Wuchang fish, Jiangtuan, Guizhou fish, Huanglading and so on. Plant 5,000 species and breed them in fish ponds according to species.

    In addition, a large number of freshwater prawns, bullfrogs, crayfish, etc. were bought and put into special fish ponds to prevent them from escaping and invading other breeding areas.

    Because there is only fresh water here, the seedlings that Song Xiang bought are all freshwater organisms. There are not many species, but they are all species that she can accept. If conditions permit, she will buy other species in the future.

    After the fish arrived, Song Xiang bought another 5,000 laying hens and 50,000 chicks. The eggs laid by the hens could be sold later, and the chicks could also lay eggs in the future, or they could be killed and sold directly. .

    There are a lot of chickens, which directly occupy two breeding areas. Fortunately, they are all automated equipment, which can automatically clean chicken manure to reduce pollution. At the same time, the cleaned chicken manure will become organic fertilizer, which can be poured into vegetable fields and fruit forests for fertilization.

    In addition, Song Xiang can't always stay in the breeding area, so she bought two chicken raising robots to take care of the chicken raising area. Of course, there will be two more robots in each other area, which is very convenient and cost-effective.

    In addition to chickens, Song Xiang also bought the same number of ducks. Outside the duck breeding area, the construction team also asked the construction team to dig a large pond, which is nearly ten acres wide, and is mainly used for ducks and cows to bathe and play in the water.

    In addition, she also put some small fish fry in. If there are not enough fish in the fish farming area, you can come here to salvage them.

    Next to the duck-raising area are goose-raising areas, cattle-raising areas, sheep-raising areas, and pig-raising areas. The number of each type of breeding is more than 10,000, and it will gradually increase after subsequent breeding and sale.

    One more thing, the livestock Song Xiang raises are all domestic animals, and there are no wild animals. No matter what era she lives in, she is determined to be a good law-abiding citizen.

    Except for the fish farming area, the animals raised in other areas can come out during the day, eat, drink and play freely in the large pasture outside, let them grow up as happily as possible, so that the grown livestock will have firm meat and taste Delicious, can be sold at a good price!

    In addition, there are several pasture lands. When the grass in this area is eaten up, we will go to another area. In short, we will rotate them, so that pigs, cattle and sheep can eat the freshest and tenderest wild grasses.

    After breeding these livestock, there are still many breeding houses left in the breeding area. Song Xiang didn't think about raising anything else for the time being, so he left them vacant.

    It cost Song Xiang nearly ten million to buy these livestock, which directly emptied her bank card.

    So Song Xiang stopped buying what he needed next, but concentrated on planting the fruit trees and flowers he bought before.

    The fruit trees she planted first, after this batch of fruit trees were bought and planted, only one-third of the area where the fruit trees were planted remained unplanted, and they all belonged to the outer area, so you can hardly see them if you don’t go to the outer area. .

    So Song Xiang wants to wait for the large batch of fruits to come out in the coming year to see everyone's reaction, and then plant more fruits that everyone likes.

    The planting of fruit trees took more than half a month. After all the planting was completed, the planting area basically came to a halt.

    At this time, the corn in the field can be picked.

    This time Song Xiang stared at it carefully, not ignoring the time, and it was very tender when it was picked off. He took a few back to the big villa behind the office building, cooked them with the supporting interstellar kitchen equipment, and ate them.

    A year ago, Song Xiang never thought that one day he would live in a big villa with three floors, a yard outside, and a small yard behind the house where aircraft, cars and other things can be parked.

    Although he doesn't live here often, Song Xiang has arranged everything. The bed, table, and sofa are all arranged one by one in the room, which is clean and simple.

    Because there is no time to decorate, the decoration is very simple, but there is a little warmth everywhere, and it is pleasant to come here to rest for a while when you are tired.

    Song Xiang took the boiled corn and gnawed it slowly. The waxy corn was bright in color, plump and firm, and it tasted sweet, waxy and soft, with a very good taste. The appearance of fruit corn is not as good as waxy corn. The grains are mostly white and yellow, which look mixed with different colors, but it tastes soft and sweet, and it feels like juice bursts when you bite into it.

    After confirming that there was no problem with the taste, Song Xiang asked Xiao A to break off all the corn and put them in the large warehouse at the entrance. There is the latest fresh-keeping technology in StarCraft, which can keep the fresh-picked effect forever.

    In order to facilitate storage, Song Xiang built a total of five large warehouses, mainly to facilitate the preservation of inventory.

    Next to the warehouse are two large mushroom houses and sprout seedling houses. When the time comes, they will be picked and put directly into the warehouse.

    After all the corn from tens of acres of land was put into the warehouse, a warehouse only took up less than one-tenth, which shows how big the warehouse is.

    After the corn is picked, the potatoes and rice are also mature. The growth cycle of sweet potatoes, wheat and rapeseed is longer, and it will take another two months.

    Song Xiang didn't wait any longer. She was short of money and arranged for the food to be put on the shelves.

    This is the first time the food is put on the shelves, so Song Xiang needs to take pictures and design it, and at the same time, it needs to be equipped with explanations and eating methods, otherwise, according to the ideas of the interstellar people, it may be eaten raw.

    First up is corn.

    Corn is divided into two varieties, waxy corn that is fragrant, sweet and soft, and juicy fruit corn. The eating method is the same. Both kinds of corn can be boiled and eaten, or peeled off and fried, mixed with rice and boiled, and juiced.

    Each method looks very sweet and soft, which is very appetizing.

    The price is also very favorable, 2,000 star coins each, mainly because corn cobs are not edible, so it is a little cheaper than the unit price of cucumbers.

    In addition, rice is also on the shelves. The rice is husked rice. The variety of rice is pearl rice, which is common in supermarkets. This one breed.

    However, she plans to plant some long sticks of fragrant rice and glutinous rice in the next planting, which will be useful in the future.

    Rice is steamed for cooking. After steaming, it can be used for stir-frying and rice, and can also be used to make egg fried rice, Yangzhou fried rice, etc.

    Song Xiang wrote down all the methods one by one, and equipped with finished products, trying to make everyone willing to try to do it.

    The price of rice is more expensive than that of corn, at 50,000 star coins per catty.

    In addition, potatoes also taught different ways, such as hot and sour potato shreds, potato stewed chicken, and boiled as a staple food.

    Potatoes are very big, and the weight of one is close to half a catty, so the price is the same as the price of high-quality cucumbers, 5,000 star coins each, and 15,000 star coins per catty if weighed.

    In addition to these types just received, Song Xiang also sold the flour and sweet potatoes harvested a few months ago together. The price of flour and rice is 50,000 star coins per catty, and the price of sweet potatoes is the same as that of potatoes.

    The price of sweet potatoes and potatoes is relatively cheap, because Song Xiang thinks that they have a large output, not as good as rice and wheat, but they are staple food, and they seem to be better than vegetables, so he set 15,000 star coins per catty.

    Song Xiang counted the quantity and put them all on the shelves.

    There are 50,000 corns, 50,000 catties of rice and 50,000 catties of potatoes respectively. Since the sweet potatoes and wheat are left over from the last harvest, the quantity is not much, so the sweet potatoes are only 5,000 catties, and the flour is only 200 catties.

    After it was put on the shelves, customers looked at the things they had never seen before, and they all expressed doubts, "Corn? Rice? Flour? What are these? Is it delicious?"

    "I know every word of the method written by the boss. How to cook? How to stir-fry? Why do you add a little celery leaf in it?"

    "Stir the flour to make a cake? How much water to add? How to do it?"

    Everyone was confused and hesitated to ask When you don't place an order to buy, Gu Mo has already silently placed an order to support Song Xiang. After placing the order, he said to Gu Bo, "Gu Bo, I bought a lot of grain. When the time comes, you make some cakes according to the previous method. Send it to Hal."

    Gu Bo said yes, "The boss has finally started selling, so I also want to buy some flour for the family to eat."

    Gu Mo said: "I bought them all, and you can take some back after delivery Just eat at home."

    Gu Bo looked at the purchase interface, and sure enough, he saw that the flour had been sold out, and there were only a few other grains left, so he bought a batch and went home while others were still struggling with what to do.

    After the customers hesitated, when they clicked to buy again, they found that the flour, rice, corn, and sweet potatoes were all sold out, and now there were only a few potatoes left.

    They hurriedly placed the order, and at the same time they were so regretful that they wanted to cry. How could they forget that the boss's products are not worrying about selling? Although it is a food that has never been seen before, it does not mean that everyone will not grab it? I really regret it!

    Customers who bought all of them were secretly glad that they were quick to do it, but they were also worried because they really couldn’t do it, “Boss, can you turn on the holographic mode to demonstrate it for us? We really don’t know how to do it.”

    Song Xiang Seeing that many people wanted tutorials, I asked the little assistant, "Can I take a video and put it on the shopping interface of the mall?" The

    little assistant said yes: "But the background must be in the interstellar."

    Because the houses in the small town have been rebuilt, There are everything in the room, and it is very convenient to do it directly in the small town, so Song Xiang asked the assistant to use the system's shooting function to help her take pictures of the production method, and after the pictures were taken, they were edited and placed on the purchase interface.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 451 80
Xue Lian transmigrated into a G-star entertainer. The original body exploded during filming, blowing up the interstellar farm. She had no choice but...
23.9K 288 12
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278686/ Author: Tang Susu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-15 Latest: Chapter 92 Through rebirth...
52.6K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...
3.5M 145K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...