I was tied up by the system t...

By Xiaoshuo_

Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door o... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 52

879 29 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 52 The internal renovation of Ergeng Town is completed...

    After half a year, the reconstruction of the city was finally completed.

    The whole small town has been turned into green brick and tile houses. The streets are clean and open, covered with bluestone bricks, and there is a simple and simple atmosphere everywhere.

    Song Xiang stood at the entrance of the long alley paved with bluestones, looking at the deserted and simple town, feeling inexplicably peaceful in his heart.

    After the reconstruction of the town is completed, all the maps on the system page will be updated. From the 3D map, the whole town has become very real, and it is no longer like the previous picture with a little beautification effect.

    With blue bricks and blue tiles, small bridges and flowing water, everything looks very simple and simple town style, very retro style.

    Song Xiang happily walked to the center of the city, and couldn't wait to take a turn around the city and measure the small town step by step, so she didn't drive a tricycle into the city, but trotted happily towards the city center.

    Just because of her body, she stopped after running for a long time, and walked slowly along the laneway paved with bluestone, looking at the reliefs on the walls, there were portraits, plants, and animals, the reliefs were big and small , lifelike, simple and beautiful.     Ground relief paintings appear on the wide ground from time to time, which are similar to those on the walls. There are also various styles, large and small. The only difference is that the relief patterns on the ground are engraved with five characters - ancient earth small town.     She originally wanted to choose a name with a lot of connotation and culture, but thinking about the town's focus on the retro earth style, so the name should be similar to a small shop, so that it is not only recognizable, but also highlights the style of the town.     Everything here comes from the earth, and it is just right to take the ancient earth town, so when I made an appointment with the manufacturer, I engraved these words on the bricks laid on the ground.     However, because brick carvings and reliefs are more expensive, there is no way to use every wall and alley every day, so she only pastes them on the widest street and wall in the center, and does not care about the small corners of the alleys.

    Soon, Song Xiang arrived at the center of the small town. There was a large square in the center of the small town. The square was circular, half covered with blue stone slabs, and half covered with white stone slabs. Looking down from a height, it was a Yin-Yang pattern.

    All things are divided into yin and yang, and yin and yang are reconciled, and all things return to peace.

    Because of her grandma, Song Xiang believed in Fengshui, fate, and Chinese medicine, so she set up the town square with the pattern of yin and yang and Tai Chi. In addition, she set up a big iron clock in the center of the center, with scriptures engraved on the iron clock.

    When the hour arrives, you can ring it lightly. The bell is dull and long, but it can make people feel peaceful.

    In fact, big iron bells are common in temples. Song Xiang just thinks that there should be a big clock here, which is very suitable for the harmony of yin and yang.

    Of course, she didn't do this to admire Taoism, but to express the meaning that everything in the world follows the way of yin and yang.

    The outside of the square is surrounded by buildings, one side is a 15-story turret, one corner is close to the artificial lake, and the other side is close to the square, which can be directly entered from the square.

    The whole corner is built with a lot of wood, multi-angle interlaced, using complex large wooden frame and bucket arch structure, it is the only house in the whole future small city that uses a lot of wood, and it is the most representative of the characteristics of ancient complex wooden buildings.

    Song Xiang originally thought that the mechanical construction team would not be able to perfectly build such a purely antique house, but he did not expect that they had learned all of them.

    If it weren't for the destruction of the ancient earth and the gap in information and knowledge, there may be a large number of these ancient buildings in the interstellar.

    The corner is the tallest building in the small town. The top floor can be used as a watchtower. Standing on it, you can overlook the entire future small town. It is an excellent place for viewing.

    However, for the sake of the safety of the small town, Song Xiang does not plan to open it for the time being.

    The other sides of the square are relatively low five-story characteristic buildings, built around the huge square, and the ground floor is supported by huge pillars, which can facilitate access to the square. The two sides are connected to the lower floors of the turret, which can be entered from the stairs in the corner. After entering, the circular building is like a veranda, and you can look around through the windows.

    Several streets extend out from these buildings, extending in all directions, the streets are wide and flat, and the two sides of the street are full of ordinary buildings, the highest two-story building, built along the street, with a few doors wide open, it is a spacious place. pavement.

    Now that the doors and windows have been installed and cleaned up, it is only necessary to slowly place the soft furnishings in later.

    One side is towards the planting area. After walking for a while, there is a wall surrounding it. On the other side of the wall are the office area, factory area and planting area.

    In fact, Song Xiang doesn't need office staff, she has little assistants to help, and she doesn't need people to help manage the town at all, but thinking that there will be many people coming to the town in the future, maybe they will need helpers, so she still built an eight-story building High office area.

    Of course, the eighth floor is where she, the lord of the small town, works. The other floors can be divided into various departments at that time, like a small government.

    However, Song Xiang may prefer to call it a company. The responsibility of the company is small, even if it goes bankrupt. If it is a government, the responsibility is even greater.

    Beside the office area are small villas one after another, the largest and most luxurious of which belongs to Song Xiang.

    She enclosed the warehouse door leading to the modern times in the small courtyard, so that she no longer had to worry about others breaking into Lushan Town unintentionally.

    There is an open space outside these small courtyards. At that time, Song Xiang plans to build a small park here. Then the small park is surrounded by the factory area, and the outside of the factory area is the planting area. There is a defensive gate in the middle to prevent outsiders from entering at will.

    Except for the cultivated land, the planting area is all hillsides and highlands. The hillsides where fruit trees can be planted are full of fruit trees. Those that cannot be planted are sprinkled with some tenacious grass seeds. Now they are slowly sprouting, and emerald green can be seen everywhere.

    In addition, a breeding house is built on one side of the fruit forest, and various livestock can be raised in the future.

    Walking from the center of the small town to the other side is the direction leading to the Hong Kong Bridge. This direction is mainly for tourists to watch. There are shops, specialty experience stores, parks, lakes, antique mansion hotels, and small residences along the way. In the courtyard, there may be special hotel-style services in the city in the future, but these are only her temporary plans, and I will talk about it later when it is sorted out.

    Continue to go outside and walk through a stone gate to a small square. There is a big pit in the center of the small square, which will be used to plant big trees in the future.

    Walking from both sides of the small square is the plant viewing area outside the city, and the other side is connected to a visitor center.

    The visitor center is also a place to connect to the defense network. In the future, if tourists come to play, they will first verify their identity at the defense network, and then buy a ticket at the visitor center to verify their identity and enter. After entering, there will be a small square. At that time, they can choose to go to the city or Play in the viewing area outside the city.

    However, the plant viewing area has not yet started to be built, and the mechanical construction team can't help much, so Song Xiang will start buying a lot of seeds and saplings when he returns to the Lushan small shop, and he doesn't know how much it will cost.

    The leader of the machine construction team said: "Host, all the construction has been completed now. If there is no problem with your acceptance, we will leave first.

    " , can you keep them from leaving?" Song Xiang worried that if it needs to be modified or repaired in the future, it will cost extra money.

    The little assistant said no, "Host, the system can detect whether the task of the machine construction team has been completed. If you insist on staying, you need to arrange other tasks." The

    small town is so big, what other tasks can be arranged? Song Xiang pursed his lips, his eyes fell on the area outside the defense net, and a question suddenly came to his mind.

    In addition, she plans to make the residential hotel area in the city into a high-end service model. The price will definitely be very expensive. Maybe there are not many people who have enough stars to live in, and maybe everyone is unwilling to rest in the old house, so she decided to build it outside. A star hotel.

    The hotel in the Star World is very imperial. Many people like the sleeping cabin of the Star World. So in order to retain customers from all walks of life, Song Xiang decided to let the mechanical construction team build a suspended style in the area between the Hong Kong Bridge and the small town. Star Hotel.

    Interstellar technology-style colorful services, sleeping cabins, floating rooms and other special hotel rooms are also available, which should be able to meet the needs of different tourists.

    More importantly, if the machine construction team is directly sent to build the Interstellar Hotel, they will not go back, and Song Xiang will not spend any extra money.

    Very good, after they built the Star World Hotel, Song Xiang planned to ask them to expand the Hong Kong Bridge, so as to avoid the starship congestion caused by too many guests in the future, after all, there are too many guests who want to come!

    After the general acceptance, Song Xiang returned to the modern Lushan small shop and began to buy the green plants she needed online.

    During this period of time, she has dug a lot of plants from the deer mountain to plant in the future town, but it is still a drop in the bucket, and the species is single. I know that now she has only dug a few kinds of wild chrysanthemums, gardenias, and camellias. .

    In order to enrich the plants, she visited every shop selling flowers and planting saplings.

    Speaking of which, Song Xiang also likes to visit the flower market. When he used to work in Nancheng, if he didn't work overtime on weekends, he would go to the flower and bird market near his home to buy some flowers. A large bouquet of flowers only costs 20 yuan.

    Buying home, trimming it and putting it in a vase, the empty rental house suddenly became more lively and refined. Then she would make a cup of jujube tea, and then sit by the sunny window to read a book or chase a movie. Drama, stay quietly for an afternoon.

    So when choosing flower seeds, Song Xiang showed more joy than choosing vegetable seeds in the past.

    I asked the boss which flowers, plants and trees are suitable for planting in the hot season. The boss recommended some flowers that love light and heat, such as sunflowers, cosmoses, hydrangeas, etc. The boss also said: "As long as it is not the cold winter and the twelfth lunar month, other seasons are suitable It can be planted, and the weather is hot in summer, as long as it is not directly exposed to direct sunlight, it will germinate very quickly."

    Song Xiang smiled, that's just right, the small town in the future is very hot and stuffy every day, and I can't tell the change of seasons, so it is very suitable for planting these warm-loving plants.

    Song Xiang finally selected 50 varieties of flowers that are easy to grow. Because there are many kinds of flowers that need to be planted inside and outside the city, she bought a thousand catties of each kind of seeds. Because of the large quantity, the boss also gave a lot of money. discount.

    In addition to flower seeds, I also bought a lot of vines, succulents, and grass seeds. The vines and succulents will be planted in the city in the future to create a lively scene. Some grass seeds will be sprinkled in the viewing area, and some will be planted The hills in the area will be used to breed chickens, ducks, cattle and sheep in the future.

    After buying enough seeds, Song Xiang bought a large number of various saplings and fruit tree saplings again. In fact, Song Xiang had bought several batches of fruit trees in a row, but he hadn't filled the hillside yet, and the bare ones were too ugly. It can make the small town open to the public, so she spent a lot of money to buy a lot.

     This time Song Xiang bought a lot of fruits that he had grown before, and some fruits that he did not have before, such as coconut, mangosteen, lotus mist, custard tree, jackfruit, durian and so on.

     This time she bought some mature seedlings and some small saplings. In fact, she wanted to buy all big trees, but such big trees are generally very expensive, and they are rarely available in other places except for the orchards that have quit. In order to make the small town open to the public as soon as possible, Song Xiang bought half of each. When she paid, she felt sorry for a moment, because she would have to earn back in the future.

     So after paying the money, Song Xiang started earning money from interstellar customers again. The wool comes from the sheep. Who told you to keep urging to build a small city so that you can come and play?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ancient Farm Life By MGMG

Historical Fiction

64.3K 851 199
After two years of graduation, Zhou Yi, who had made a small success in his career, accidentally traveled to a small farmyard in an overhead era in a...
1K 115 6
hoseok is an omega who has been through a lot because of how loud his scent is, so ever since he has scent blockers to protect himself. he is very sc...
3.5M 145K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
65.6K 1.4K 96
https://m.shubaow.net/120/120193/ Author: Broken Love and Love Octopus Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-23 Latest: Chapter 96 chi...