I was tied up by the system t...

By Xiaoshuo_

Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door o... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 51

884 27 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 51 Why do you ask this? ...

    In the dead of night, the stars are twinkling.

    Song Xiang, who just came out of the house after taking a shower, saw a message on the tablet that the little assistant was carrying. She clicked on it and found that it was Gu Mo.

    Song Xiang wiped his hair with a towel in one hand, and quickly tapped on the tablet with the other hand, "Mr. Gu, what's the matter?"

    Gu Mo looked at the message that had just replied, and pointed with his slender fingers With a light brain, he asked directly without beating around the bush: "Where did the seeds you plant come from?"

    Song Xiang's hand shook, "Mr. Gu, why do you ask this?"

    Gu Mo asked from a few simple words Seeing Song Xiang's vigilance, "You know that the vegetables you sell taste better than the plants grown in the interstellar world?"

    Song Xiang said silently in his heart.

    Gu Mo added: "Many customers have mentioned that eating the vegetables you sell makes them feel good, and some people feel that their headaches are relieved, right?"

    Song Xiang was stunned, she didn't understand Why did Gu Mo mention this alone, "What do you mean?"

    Gu Mo saw Song Xiang's confusion, "I also have a headache, which is the sequelae of excessive use of mental power."

    Song Xiang pursed his lips, thinking about his mean.

    Gu Mo didn't wait for her to answer, and said bluntly: "The interstellar people have awakened their spiritual power in order to adapt to the times. Spiritual power is very useful, but excessive use of mental power will cause irreversible damage. The higher the level of mental power, the greater the degree of damage. Serious, the easier it is to face a mental breakdown, and the initial symptom of a mental breakdown is a headache, as the breakdown deepens, the pain during the period will become more and more unbearable, until it finally collapses and dies."

    Song Xiang understood when he heard this Why did Gu Mo ask her such a question, and she denied it guiltily: "Maybe it's just a coincidence, what I grow are only very common vegetables."

    Song Xiang's reaction was within Gu Mo's expectations, "Don't deny it in a hurry, listen I'm done."

    "It has been nearly a year since you started selling vegetables. During this period, many people have bought the vegetables you planted. These people will go to the medical center to sort out their mental power every once in a while. Now the research institute of the medical center has It was discovered that these people's mental strength has improved to varying degrees."

    Song Xiang was stunned, "It's a coincidence."

    "The research institute doesn't believe in coincidences, but only in science. Now we have to conduct experiments. When the results are available, you... ...." It is a good thing that vegetables can help interstellar people recover their mental strength, but Gu Mo feels a little uncomfortable in his heart at the moment, as unhappy as one of his treasures being discovered by someone.

    Song Xiang understood what Gu Mo meant, and she frowned. She was just growing a little vegetable in an ordinary way, why did she cause trouble?

    Song Xiang rubbed his eyebrows, what should we do? Is it too late to run all night?

    Seeing that Song Xiang hadn't spoken, Gu Mo worried that she was frightened: "However, this matter has not been confirmed yet, and it will not be too late to wait for the results to come out."

    Song Xiang replied, "How do you know?"

    "No intention I learned about it in a short time, and this matter is just a guess at the moment, and not many people know about it." Gu Mo paused, "I just want to remind you to prepare early."

    Song Xiang thanked Gu Mo for reminding her specially .

    Gu Mo said it was okay, "You saved Hal, so I should help you."

    Song Xiang pursed her lips and smiled faintly.

    After putting down the tablet, Song Xiang dried his hair in a daze, and lay on the bed, the cold wind whistling past the window, showing signs of winter.

    She curled up under the quilt, holding the tablet and carefully flipping through the contents of the Interstellar Mall. It seemed that no one else thought about it except Gu Mo.

    But this is fake, right? It must be a coincidence, the seeds she bought are also common on the market, how could it have miraculous effects?

    Song Xiang couldn't fall asleep for a while, "Little assistant, what do you think is going on?"

    "Do the vegetables I grow really have such a miraculous effect?"

    "If it is true, how can I explain it?"

    "Should I run away earlier?" The

    little assistant: "Host, is this not good? You planted People from all over StarCraft will rush to buy the vegetables in the future."

    Song Xiang's voice was a little soft, showing a little anxiety, "It's okay if it's just like this."

    "But what if I find out my identity? What if I find out that the road leading to What should I do about the gate in Lushan Town? What if I am arrested for experimentation?” The

    little assistant said: “Host, no.”

    Song Xiang: “You promise?” The

    little assistant said: “Host, I promise "

    Song Xiang snorted in disgust, "What guarantee do you have?"

    The little assistant froze because he wanted to find his father.

    Song Xiang sighed softly, "If there is really a chance to be cured as Mr. Gu said, then I may really be arrested for experimentation." The

    little assistant deliberately guided a sentence: "Host, if it is really possible to heal mental power If there is a problem of collapse, then you have a chance to borrow a time machine."

    Hearing the reminder from the little assistant, Song Xiang's whole portrait lit up a certain nerve, and after careful consideration, he felt that it made sense.

    So Song Xiang didn't panic anymore, and continued to do what he should do.

    Because the inspection and experiment take a long time, Song Xiang will not be found in a short time, so she is busy with the future of the small town.

    Half a month later, the newly planted batch of watermelons, strawberries, and cantaloupe have entered the mature stage again.

    This time, more fruits were planted. Watermelons were planted twice in a row, with a total of 20 acres, and strawberries and cantaloupe were both 10 acres.

    Song Xiang first arranged for the delivery of a batch of watermelons, strawberries, and cantaloupe that Gu Mo and he had ordered for Hal. The quantity was large enough for Hal to eat for several months.

    If it weren't for the advanced interstellar technology and good fresh-keeping technology, fruits and vegetables can be stored in a safe for at least half a year without spoiling, Song Xiang really needs to educate Hal not to waste food.

    Why not educate Gu Mo who placed the order?

    Because Song Xiang didn't dare.

    After arranging delivery to Gu Mo, Song Xiang began to sell it in the mall.

    Rare things are more expensive, Song Xiang didn't put all of them on the shelves at once, but put 4,000 watermelons from the first batch, 1,000 of each of the four varieties.

    Because the watermelon was on the shelves again after more than three months, and there was no purchase limit, everyone rushed to grab it.

    Many customers who have only recently begun to pay attention to the remote galaxies of the 'Ancient Earth Shop' are stunned. Why are such expensive things suddenly gone?

    The orcs living in the forest on Beast Star slowly looked at the optical brain interface, "Why, what, and, no, yes, I, how, what, always, yes, grab, no, to... ...."

    "Of course you can't grab it if you are slow." The orc friend under the tree looked at the sloth lying on the tree, "I bought five big watermelons, and I will share one with you when the time comes."

    The sloth He grinned slowly: "Thank you, thank you, little, rabbit." The tortoise on the other side who was basking in the sun and hadn't pulled out his light brain also asked slowly: "Little     rabbit

    , what about me?"

Looking angrily at his two family friends, "You have it too!" The

    tortoise said, "Thank you, little rabbit."

    ...

    In addition to the orcs, there are also elves on the green star, mermaids on the ocean star, There are many other races who are also searching for 'ancient earth shop'. There is no way, who made the ancient earth shop so popular on starnet recently? Every ethnicity gradually paid attention to it, and for a while, many regular customers in the shop could not buy vegetables.

    "What's the matter? You could buy it before, why can't you buy it now?"

    "It should be that the boss's customers are getting more and more, so I can't buy them anymore."

    "It's all because those people always like to go to Xingwang to bully them. Now it's all right, no one will buy it."

    Song Xiang looked at it silently. Seeing many customers complaining, I was also very surprised to see many more orders from other galaxies. In the past, they were basically from the capital star or a few nearby galaxies. Now there are many new galaxies. They are all weird, such as the most powerful beast, the beautiful mermaid princess, or names like Little Green the Elf and Kaili the Giant.

    She can see it, and so can other customers. Customers know the composition of interstellar races clearly, so they don’t feel surprised to see strange names. What a shame!"

    "Boss, when will your small town open? I want to pick it myself." The customer thought I couldn't get it, so why can't I pick it myself?

    "Wait for another year, and I will fix it as soon as possible." In fact, the renovation of the city is coming to an end, and it is estimated that it will be almost completed in another month, but in the future, the deserted places inside and outside the city will need to be filled. So this part will take Song Xiang at least a year.

    "How long will it take?" The customer urged Song Xiang: "Boss, hurry up, I really can't wait to see what your place looks like."

    Song Xiang smiled, "I'll hurry up. "

    In addition, there are many customers who urge the transformation, but more people urge the small shop to increase the number of vegetables. The old customer Moise said: "Boss, I didn't buy vegetables, can you add some more vegetables?" "

    "Not for the time being, the quantity is limited." Song Xiang has a plan now. The rationed vegetables, 20,000 catties of vegetables, are enough for 2,000 people to buy them at one time. If she can't buy them, she has nothing to do.

    "Boss, more and more interstellar people are coming to buy the melons, fruits and vegetables you sell. No matter how little you sell, regular customers will not be able to buy them." Moyes tried to persuade Song Xiang, "You also know that you can be willing to spend The identity of the customers who bought money is not ordinary, and it’s not good for anyone to be left out.”

    Song Xiang smiled, as if the identity of other people is very poor, “I can’t increase the supply for the time being, so I’m relying on luck to buy Vegetables are the fairest way, don’t be greedy when you buy them, act quickly and accurately, don’t hesitate, otherwise you won’t be able to buy them.”

    Seeing that Song Xiang didn't seem to understand, Moyes said clearly: "Boss, do you know who the people who buy your vegetables are? There are capital stars and dignitaries, as well as princes and nobles."

    Song Xiang said he knew: " But if there are rules, everyone just follow the rules."

    Moyes really wanted to vomit blood, if it was him, he would wish to send the vegetables to these people's mouths, but the boss is good enough to let these people come to beg her "Boss, they will be dissatisfied if you are so careful."

    Song Xiang smiled, "If I break the rules, people will be dissatisfied."

    Now that the rules are set, everyone acquiesces to this rule. A gentleman, where does that leave the rest?

    After talking with Moyes, Song Xiang didn't say any more, and went straight out to arrange delivery for everyone.

    Next, a batch of watermelons and strawberries will be added every few days, and strawberries and cantaloupe will be sold in turn until all the 40 acres of fruit grown are sold out.

    After all the watermelons were sold out, Song Xiang planted some more, according to the popularity, 40 mu of watermelon, 40 mu of strawberry, 20 mu of cantaloupe, a total of 100 mu.

    After this batch of fruits are planted, the next ripening will be three months later, and the next period of time is mainly for picking vegetables, corn and other crops.

    Song Xiang took advantage of the time to settle the accounts. The fruit she sold this time earned billions of star coins. She took out 100 million star coins and exchanged them for Huaxia coins, and used the rest to repay the debt.

    In the recent period, Song Xianglu has successively repaid more than 20 billion arrears, and now he still owes 980 billion star coins.

    All the exchanged Huaxia coins are deposited into the bank card for the next round of big purchases, because the transformation of the future small town is about to be completed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 270 101
Author: Relax for a moment Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Chen Qian sadly traveled to the post-apocalyptic world. She sai...
11.3K 451 80
Xue Lian transmigrated into a G-star entertainer. The original body exploded during filming, blowing up the interstellar farm. She had no choice but...
48.6K 694 97
Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes novels-- Future Reader: How could the ear...
10.5K 127 48
The stars break and the soul spreads its wings. Pursue the mysteries of the universe and face unknown challenges. A person who accidentally transmigr...