I was tied up by the system t...

By Xiaoshuo_

Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door o... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 35

904 27 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 35 Two is more famous

    In the blink of an eye, more than a month has passed, and Lushan Town has already entered July.

    This year's summer is hotter than in previous years. Even though Lushan Town is surrounded by green hills and shaded by green trees, it still can't stand the scorching sun shining directly into the sky.

    There was no wind in the afternoon, the heat shrouded the town, and the cicadas were singing everywhere, making people flustered.

    Song Xiang was wearing short sleeves and sitting in the small shop, holding a mung bean popsicle in his hand, eating slowly while blowing on the fan, and occasionally glanced at the children squatting in front of Grandma Fang's house playing marbles .

    The children are grandchildren of several elderly families who stayed behind in the small town. During the holidays, their parents went to work in the city and had no time to take care of them, so they sent them back to the small town to play.

    There are no people in the town, and there are no pools or puddles around the town. As long as you leave the town, it is safe, and it is cooler than the city, so it is a kind of filial piety to send them home to accompany the elderly at home.

    There was a lot of fun here, and on the other side there were a few people walking over with baskets on their backs, wearing straw hats and sun-proof ice sleeves, and holding a slender bamboo pole with a small net on it.     They are all people living near the small town, and now they are going to pick up cicada sloughs on the deer mountain. It is midsummer now, the weather is hot, the air is humid and hot, and there are more cicada sloughs. At this time of year, everyone will go to the mountains to pick up cicada sloughs.     Several people passed by the door of Fang's shop and shouted: "     Grandma Fang, are you going to the mountain?     " After a word, she carried the basket on her back and walked with everyone. When she passed the gate of Song Xiang, she also yelled, "Wait a minute, I'll buy a popsicle first. I didn't bring it yesterday. It's too hot."     Grandma Fang bought two immediately . The Wangwang crushed ice that children love to eat, take it to the mountains and forests and slowly chatter.     "Then we also need two."     Song Xiang took Wangwang crushed ice ice frozen into popsicles for several people, and when they collected the money, they said, "It's still a bit expensive."

    Song Xiang smiled, "The cicada sloughs you will pick up later can buy a big box of them." "It

    's not so easy to pick up." Grandma Fang asked Song Xiang with a smile, "Are you going?"

    There are patterned caterpillars everywhere on the mountain now. Song Xiang is very afraid of this kind of mollusk, and she gets itchy all over her body when she touches it, so she will try not to go into the mountains after summer if it is not necessary, "Grandma Fang, you go , I won’t go.”

    “That’s fine, let’s go.” Grandma Fang happily followed a few old ladies, who like to go to the mountains every summer to pick up cicada sloughs.

    Cicada slough can be used as medicine. It has the effect of dispelling wind, clearing heat, calming liver and relieving spasm. It is mainly used to treat children with febrile convulsions and restless night crying. The purchase price is about 100 yuan per catty, which fluctuates up and down. Ten catties can earn thousands of dollars.

    In the past, grandma would go to pick up cicada sloughs with Grandma Fang and the others every summer. During the day, she would pick up cicada sloughs, and at night she would use a flashlight to find cicada pupae. The newly unearthed cicada pupae have the highest nutritional value, and the price is comparable to that of cicadas.

    But it is very dangerous in the woods at night, and it is easy to step on animals such as snakes. One year, an old lady was bitten by a poisonous snake in the woods at night. After that, grandma and the others never went to Lushan to look for cicada pupae at night.

    Nowadays, it is basically only bold men who look for cicada chrysalis at night, and old ladies just go to the forest to pick up cicada sloughs during the day to earn some pocket money.

    In fact, the rate of return is quite high, but Song Xiang didn't have time to go, and she was afraid of the swarms of snakes, insects, rats and ants in the forest, so she had better stay at home.

    While guarding the shop, Song Xiang took a tablet to check the progress of the small town in the future. Houses are being built in full swing in the small town. When new seeds are not planted outside the city, she only needs a robot to look after her. She can also stay in the small shop. wait.

    Now the construction of the small town has reached one-third, and the city center has begun to take shape. In the center is a wide super large square, presenting a huge circle. The outside of the square is surrounded by buildings, one side is the tallest turret in the city, and the other sides are low-rise characteristic buildings built around the whole square. They are large houses, which are also like a veranda, and you can look around through the windows later. scene.

    There are several streets extending out from these buildings. The streets are wide and flat, and the two sides of the streets are full of ordinary buildings.

    Regardless of the fact that there is still only the basic prototype of the house, the windows, door eaves, and furnishings have not been bought and installed. After the final completion, it will be cleaned and cleaned. It must be as beautiful as the design drawing.

    Thinking about it, he was in a good mood. Song Xiang exited the interface of Future Town, re-entered the system mall, and looked at the reviews of customers. The rave reviews were like buying a navy.

    People who have tasted the taste of Song Xiang's family say it is good, but those who have not tasted it feel that the comments are fake, so some people are restless again.

    "The good reviews of this water must be fake! You are still using the banner of the ancient earth's retro culture, do you really think everyone is a fool?"

    "If the price of reporting is not too high, I really want to report this black shop until it closes! "

    Interstellar is very big and there are many people. Such a small number of voices will not be cared at all. Only friends who follow this account can see it. They also echoed a few times: "Who would buy such an expensive thing? The sales volume is extremely high. Look at it. It 's a fake!"

    "What if it's a real ancient earth plant?" Some people couldn't help but help.

    One party: "If it is really an ancient earth plant, the federal government has not acted yet? How could he allow him to buy and sell plants casually?" The

    other party: "Although plants are very precious, as long as you have money, you can buy them and eat them. You can't buy or sell them." Plants don’t mean other people can’t.”

    One party: “Will rich people come to buy plants online? Rich people buy edible food from botanical gardens. Are you afraid of being irradiated and genetically ill if you buy casually on the star network?”

    The other party: "How do you know that doesn't mean there is no such thing? Don't take your ignorance for justice. The interstellar space is so big that there may be ancient earth plants that we haven't discovered."

    One party: "You are ignorant, your whole family is ignorant ..."

    The other party: "Your whole family has a mental breakdown..."

    ...

    It was only a small-scale debate on Starnet, but it turned into a hot topic in the back row, attracting many people focus on.

    Among them are Gulina from Capital Xingnian University and her friend Anna. The two were resting in the dormitory when they suddenly saw the content of the quarrel on Xingwang.

    Gulina asked Anna uncertainly, "Anna, why does this 'ancient earth shop' they mentioned sound so familiar to me?"

    Anna also felt familiar, as if she had heard it somewhere.

    Gulina drank the nutrient solution and tried to remember, "I remember."

    "Do you remember the shop we reported together a few months ago?"

    Hearing what Gulina said, Anna also remembered, "Is it the one that sells ancient earth plants?"

    "Yes." Gu Lina looked through the records of their quarrel, and then quickly found the "ancient earth shop" in the Interstellar Mall. The sales volume of the plant has reached 20,000 catties, and it has received rave reviews. The most frightening thing is that its price has changed from 5,000 star coins per catty to 10,000 star coins per catty.

    Gulina was very angry after reading it, "My good guy, this store not only continues to deceive customers, but also raises the price? You can buy 2,000 nutrient solutions for 10,000 star coins. This is blackmail! It's blackmail!"     " I have to report her again!" After trying it, Gulina found that she had to buy it before she could report it, and she cursed secretly, "It must have been recharged with star coins!"     Gulina was so angry that she complained on the star network , After complaining, she turned her head and looked at Anna, "Anna, you have a lot of fans on your star network account, please repost it so that more people know that this is a black shop!"     Anna frowned, "Gulina, you Have you ever thought that the plants here might be real?"     Gulina blurted out, "Impossible."

    "My ancient culture tutor also saw the comments on Xingwang. After reading it, he has informed us to attend the discussion and research class." Anna tidied up and was ready to go out. Before leaving, she did not forget to remind her old friend: "Gulina, Don't talk nonsense, if you encounter trouble, you will suffer."

    They are all students who came to the capital planet from remote galaxies to study, and if they get into trouble, they may not be able to stay in the capital planet any longer.

    Gu Lina was so afraid that she wanted to delete what she just said, but found that many people had asked, "That store really only sold 5,000 star coins a catty before? Now the price has doubled?"

    Gu Li Na felt that she was not lying, so she answered yes directly, and attached the picture evidence from the last report.

    This directly angered interstellar netizens who originally believed that the "Ancient Earth Shop" was fraudulent. They angrily questioned Song Xiang, "What evidence do you have to prove that the plants you sell are ancient earth plants?"

    " The mall does not accept reports, did you bribe the manager of the mall?"

    "You set the price at 5,000 star coins at the beginning, why did you double it all of a sudden?"

    When Song Xiang saw the interstellar netizens' doubts, he was a little confused. Come a group of gangsters? She raised her eyebrows lightly, "I am happy, do you have any opinions?"

    Interstellar netizens: "This is an unreasonable price, which does not comply with the mall's regulations! It must be adjusted to a reasonable price as soon as possible, otherwise we will complain and report!"

    Song Xiang snorted, and she Like someone being threatened? "If you don't have anything to look for, I don't mind raising the price to 20,000 star coins per catty."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 127 48
The stars break and the soul spreads its wings. Pursue the mysteries of the universe and face unknown challenges. A person who accidentally transmigr...
30.6K 711 100
https://m.shubaow.net/246/246323/ Author: Wei Ji Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-05-03 Latest: Chapter 138 [Latest] The text...
65.6K 1.4K 96
https://m.shubaow.net/120/120193/ Author: Broken Love and Love Octopus Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-23 Latest: Chapter 96 chi...
1.1M 27.7K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...