I was tied up by the system t...

By Xiaoshuo_

Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door o... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 25

920 32 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 25 Second watch, do you have a boyfriend? ...

    Ching Ming Festival.

    Song Xiang went to visit grandma's grave alone, and when he arrived, he saw a white off-road vehicle parked beside the cemetery.

    After getting closer to see the license plate number, she frowned subconsciously, and continued to walk a few tens of meters inside, and she saw Uncle Song and Second Uncle Song, and next to her was a stylishly dressed Second Aunt Song, and another second A teenager in his teens is the grandson of his grandma.

    Song Xiang didn't expect that uncle and the others would come back, if she knew she would come back in the afternoon.

    Second Aunt Song, who was standing on the edge, saw Song Xiang, "Song Xiang, you came so late? We finished cleaning."

    Song Xiang looked at Second Aunt Song expressionlessly. Without the consciousness of sweeping the grave at all, she turned around and ignored Second Aunt Song, standing in the corner and waiting, wanting to wait for them to leave before going there by herself.

    "Why don't you answer when I talk to you? You really have no education at all." Second Aunt Song gave Song Xiang a dissatisfied look. An orphan is an orphan, a white-eyed wolf who is not familiar with it.

    Grandma's two grandsons looked at Song Xiang with a sick face in embarrassment, but they also knew that their parents didn't like the younger sister that grandma picked up, so they didn't dare to say anything.

    Uncle Song glanced at Song Xiang sideways, "Since we're here, let's offer incense to your grandma together."

    Song Xiang pursed his lips, walked over without any hesitation, and laid out the sacrifices and chrysanthemums he brought Looking at the loving grandma on the tombstone, the scenes of getting along with her in the past came to mind one by one. The happy and unhappy things were intertwined, which made her miss grandma even more.

    The only way to see grandma again is to try her best to transform the future town. If she is lucky enough to save the leaders of the federal empire, she may have the opportunity to go back to the past to see grandma. Grandma cannot return to live in Lushan Town, so they will live in Retirement in the interstellar city.     While Song Xiang was silently talking to her grandma, Second Aunt Song stepped on her high heels and walked to the tombstone, and looked through the sacrifices Song Xiang brought, "I like to eat this brown candy the most."

    Second Aunt Song took out all the brown sugar and handed it to the son behind her, "Didn't you say you were hungry just now? Eat a little to fill your stomach first, and we will go to the county town for lunch later."

    Song Xiang looked at Second Aunt Song's movements made her say coldly: "I haven't finished worshiping yet."

    Second Aunt Song ignored it, "You worship yours, and I don't mind if I eat a few pieces of candy."

    Song Xiang said in a deep voice : "Grandma also likes to eat brown sugar."

    A gust of cold wind blew, and Second Aunt Song paused her hand holding the candy, "Grandma likes to eat it, so Second Aunt can't eat it?"

    Song Xiang hummed, "No."

    Song The second aunt threw the brown sugar into the bag angrily, and raised her voice to accuse Song Xiang of being ignorant: "How much did we spend to raise you? Are you still happy to eat a few candies from you? How much can a few candies be worth? Why are you so ungrateful, Song Xiang?"

    Song Xiang stared at Second Aunt Song coldly, and corrected her: "Grandma raised me."

    "Isn't your grandma part of our family? She's an unfamiliar white-eyed wolf! I won’t give you the shop if I know.” Second Aunt Song rolled her eyes, “Old lady, open your eyes to see your unfilial granddaughter!”

    Song Xiang pursed her lips, suppressing her emotions. Strictly speaking, she relied on He grew up with his grandma running a shop and selling vegetables.

    The conditions of the Song family are actually not bad. Decades ago, the grandparents were selling groceries with their burdens in the streets and alleys.

    Later, grandpa was hit by a truck and died when he was going out. The driver compensated some money. Grandma used the money to marry Uncle Song and Uncle Song. After the marriage, Uncle Song and Uncle Second both went to Jiangcheng to work hard.     Grandma was thinking about Grandpa's desire to open a shop, and it was at that time that she used the little savings left to buy a small shop in the town to start a business. At that time, the houses in the town were still very cheap, so she gritted her teeth and bought it.     It was also at that time that grandma picked up Song Xiang on the side of the road and raised her.

    The uncle and the second uncle were dissatisfied with this, but grandma said that they didn't need to spend a penny, and don't worry that she would be unfair, so they didn't make a fuss.

    In this way, Song Xiang grew up slowly under the care of grandma. During this period, every time the uncle and second uncle came back to see grandma, although they didn't say anything, their attitudes were very indifferent.

    Ten years ago, the country built roads and occupied the old houses and land in the countryside, and compensated a lot of money. Grandma used part of it to pay the down payment for the two sons to buy houses in the city, and added some savings to buy the rest in the county. Two sets of small community houses, that is, the set that grandma wanted to distribute to Song Xiang before her death.

    Ten years ago, houses in Jiangcheng were very cheap, and houses in the county were even cheaper. But ten years later, house purchases were restricted everywhere, and house prices in the county also soared, so my second uncle insisted on fighting for it.

    Song Xiang has always known clearly that her uncle and second uncle don't like her, but they are grandma's own sons, and they can be regarded as elders, so she has always seldom talked, and they are what they say.

    But now that grandma is gone, and her uncle and second uncle have to cut off contact with her, Song Xiang has no need to bear it any longer, so she looks at the fashionable second aunt Song indifferently, "If grandma knows that you are wearing lipstick when she sees second aunt , Dressed up so coquettishly and came to worship, she will call you unfilial."

    Second Aunt Song's face froze for a moment, and she said in a stern voice: "Song Xiang, what's the matter with you? You talk back to your elders? No one cares about you I don’t know what my last name is, do I?”     Song Xiang looked at Aunt Song’s eye-catching lipstick expressionlessly: “I know my last name and identity very well, but I don’t know if you still know your identity. "     Second Aunt Song opened her mouth to speak again, but was stopped by Uncle Song, "Okay!     " Turning to look at Second Aunt Song, "Second brother and sister, you should also be a little bit more modest, after all, it's a grave sweeping."     People are dead, and it doesn't matter if she wears lipstick or not? If her man hadn't wanted to come, she still didn't want to come! Second Aunt Song turned around and walked out of the cemetery.     Uncle Song: "Where are you going?"

    "Don't leave after sweeping, waiting for your mother to invite you to lunch?" Second Aunt Song stepped on her high-heeled shoes, walking with a clicking sound, as if venting all her dissatisfaction on the shoes under her feet.

    The cemetery was gloomy, and Uncle Song didn't want to stay here, so he followed, and the others also followed.

    Uncle Song tidied up and was about to leave. Before he left, he looked at this unrelated niece with a pale face and the same sick look as before.

    Although he was the uncle in name, he had no responsibility for Song Xiang, and it was enough benevolence to give Song Xiang the shop worth only tens of thousands of yuan, so he didn't say anything, just nodded and left.

    Song Xiang didn't go to see the Song family who had left. She bit her lip and looked at the photo of her grandma, her eyes were flushed. Song Xiang, who knew her background since she was a child, has never been a weak person. She never uttered a word when she was bullied outside, and only when she faced her grandma could she remove all the protective shells.

    Song Xiang blinked his eyes, blinked the water in his eyes, and sniffed hard, "Grandma, it would be great if you were still alive." Of course,

    grandma would not answer her.

    Only the little assistant answered her: "Host, please work hard to transform the future town. After completing the task, I will have a chance to see grandma again."

    Song Xiang didn't want to listen to the little assistant's nonsense, and every word of it had only one purpose, which was to urge her Pay off the arrears early and realize the prosperity of the small town in the future.

    Song Xiang finally talked to grandma for a while, then went to the nearby grandfather's tomb to pay respects, then packed up and walked back.

    When I went down the mountain, I saw that the administrator of the cemetery was collecting chrysanthemums on the mountainside, probably to reuse them again.

    Without saying anything, she turned and left the cemetery.

    The cemetery is a 30-minute drive from home, and it is all up steep slopes and curves. It is very tiring to walk back. Song Xiang waited for the bus by the side of the road.

    Lushan Town is a remote town located in the suburban county of Jiangcheng, with green mountains and green waters, and clear air. The only drawback is that the transportation is inconvenient. There are only a few buses a day, and if you miss one, you have to wait for about an hour.

    She was lucky, she waited for twenty minutes for a bus, got on the bus and found a seat by the window.

    The car drove swayingly, the shadows of the trees outside the window were mottled, and the warm sun fell on her clean and beautiful cheeks through the window. Her skin was fair, but a little sick.

    Song Xiang's skin has always been very fair, and it is not easy to get tanned in the sun, and it hides three ugliness. Even the aunt sitting next to him thinks that Song Xiang looks very good.

    Auntie saw that Song Xiang was alone, so she couldn't help asking: "Is the little girl going to sweep the grave?"

    Song Xiang nodded her head as an answer.

    "Go alone? How filial." Auntie nodded in satisfaction, "Which village are you from?"

    Song Xiang felt strange, so he didn't answer.

    The auntie said again, "Do you have a boyfriend? My grandson..."

    "..." Song Xiang has no plans to go on a blind date at the moment. When she was in embarrassment, she heard the conductor's loud voice Shouted: "Lushan Town is here, did anyone get out of the car?"

    "Yes." Song Xiang got out of the car as if fleeing, and after the car drove away, she was relieved. He will directly fight her back to get a marriage certificate.     Walking along the dusty concrete road towards the inside of the town, after entering the entrance of the town, the inside has become much cleaner, the pavements on both sides of the street are sparsely open, and there is still no popularity at all.     She didn't bring a sun umbrella, and it was too uncomfortable to walk with the scorching sun on her head. Song Xiang trotted back to the small shop at the end of the town. After returning home, she was exhausted and out of breath, and her heartbeat accelerated a lot.     Song Xiang lay uncomfortable on the sofa and rested for a while, and it was already half an hour after his breathing became smooth.

    Looking at the time, it was almost two o'clock in the afternoon, she ate some food to fill her stomach, and then started to work.

    Because a room was needed to put mushroom bags and raw bean sprouts, Song Xiang directly moved all the things to the place where Hal lived temporarily. This is the closest place to the vegetable field outside the city, and it is also a relatively intact place. suitable.

    She simply tidied up the inside first, and blocked the windows with thick curtains, trying to make the room cooler and darker.

    After getting ready, Song Xiang unpacked the 200 mushroom bags he had bought back, opened the mouth of the bag, placed them neatly and horizontally on the ground, and covered them with an old towel or handkerchief that was no longer in use. above, in order to maintain a humid environment.

    After everything is arranged, Song Xiang doesn't need to worry about it. He just needs to let the robot spray water in time according to the dryness and wetness of the old towels.

    After the mushroom bag was put away, Song Xiang arranged the ten sprouting boxes he bought one by one, and put the soybeans, mung beans, red beans and black beans soaked this morning into the sprouting boxes respectively, and then covered them with a thin layer of white cotton gauze.

    This cloth was used by grandma to make tofu. Song Xiang used it to cover the bean sprouts she tried two days ago. The effect was quite good, so she brought all of them.

    After the gauze was covered, Song Xiang set up a water spray program for little A related to mushrooms and beans, ensuring that little A would water every four hours.

    After planting Song Xiang, she went to look at the lettuce and loofah that could be put on the shelf. After taking a picture, she went back to the small shop. When she entered the small shop, she found a message in the background.

    When I opened it, I found that it was the customer who was specifically picky at the time, "You are not lying, the taste is good, but the price is a bit expensive." The

    next sentence changed, and he asked earnestly: "Boss, when will it be available?"

    Song Xiang Smiled, it seems that the interstellar people can't escape the law of true fragrance!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 288 12
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278686/ Author: Tang Susu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-15 Latest: Chapter 92 Through rebirth...
Ancient Farm Life By MGMG

Historical Fiction

64.3K 851 199
After two years of graduation, Zhou Yi, who had made a small success in his career, accidentally traveled to a small farmyard in an overhead era in a...
30.7K 711 100
https://m.shubaow.net/246/246323/ Author: Wei Ji Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-05-03 Latest: Chapter 138 [Latest] The text...
11.3K 451 80
Xue Lian transmigrated into a G-star entertainer. The original body exploded during filming, blowing up the interstellar farm. She had no choice but...