I was tied up by the system t...

By Xiaoshuo_

Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door o... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 22

981 32 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 22 Why don't you grab the first update? ...

After returning home, Song Xiang went directly to the open area outside the vegetable field in the backyard and planted four kinds of fruit trees, namely peach, pear, cherry and orange. tree planted.

The branches and leaves of several fruit trees were dense, and the breeze swayed, and the branches and leaves shook and rattled. Song Xiang wiped the tax and poured some water on the place where the soil had just been buried. The fruit trees that have been watered should soon survive. If you are lucky, you should be able to eat oranges this winter.

After planting a few trees, there were countless trees waiting for Song Xiang. She walked into the small future town resignedly, and chose two hillsides to plant orange trees according to the fruit tree area divided by the design drawings.

One of the conveniences of working here is that you can use tools to dig holes without worrying about too much noise and affecting others.

Use a small excavator to dig out a large hole first, the second step is to put the fruit trees wrapped in soil, and the third step is to bury the soil and water it.

It sounds simple, but the current fruit trees are basically relatively short, with very thick trunks and large crowns. It is very troublesome to lift them up. Song Xiang used all the tools he could use, and it took a lot of time. It took a lot of effort to plant the tree, and she was so tired that she was sweating profusely, and her whole body was soaked.

The little assistant suggested: "Host, do you need to hire farming helpers equipped by the system?"

Panting, Song Xiang picked up the kettle and drank the water. The warm boiled water relieved the thirst in his throat, "How many weeks does it take ?" coins?"

Assistant: "500,000 star coins."

"Why don't you grab them?" If Song Xiang had 500,000 star coins, she would rather save them and hire a construction team later.

Assistant: "Isn't this just here to grab it?"

"...Get out." Song Xiang wiped off his sweat and continued to plant the next one. Repeatedly, he waited till dark before planting fifteen. orange tree.

Just as Song Xiang was about to go back, he suddenly received an application for the delivery starship to dock at the Hong Kong Bridge.

Didn't she buy anything? Song Xiang ran to Hong Kong Bridge full of doubts.

The delivery staff moved down five large rectangular boxes, the color of which was silver and white. If it wasn't for the wrong color, Song Xiang would have thought it was a coffin, "What... is this?"

the staff said . I was only in charge of delivering the goods, and I didn't know what was inside. "Please sign for it."

Song Xiang signed for the box with trembling hands. After the staff left, she opened the box on the spot, and there were several people lying in it. robot.

robot? The first thing Song Xiang thought of was Hal, and she contacted Hal directly: "Hal, did you buy the robot?

" Thought it would take ten days.

Song Xiang replied to him: "Got it."

Hal hummed: "Then you don't have to work by yourself in the future, just let them do the work.

" Lu, Song Xiang can't have it.

Hal wondered, "Don't you like it?"

"I like it, but it's too expensive. I can't take it, I'll return it to you." Song Xiang doesn't like to owe favors, and he doesn't want to accept things from a child.

Hal said no, "It's yours if it's given to you."

Song Xiang's attitude was firm, "I'll return it to you."

"Then just throw it away if you don't want it, there is no way to return it." I don't understand, wouldn't it be good to have a few more robots to help her do the work?

Song Xiang was a little helpless, "Robots are very expensive, how about I give you money?"

Hal said eagerly: "Really, they are not expensive at all. They are the lowest farming robots, and they don't know anything else."

Song Xiang: "That doesn't work either."

Hal said arrogantly: "I don't want your money anyway, if you don't accept it, I will ignore you."

Are you really a child who ignores people when you get angry? Song Xiang smiled helplessly: "Then what do you want?"

Hal thought about it, and asked tentatively: "Can you chat with me more?"

Song Xiang didn't expect that Hal's request would be this, "You Does your family not accompany you? Where are your friends?"

Hal was silent for a moment, "My mother passed away, and they didn't talk to me."

Song Xiang immediately imagined the scene where his biological father became a stepdad, and his stepmother Unkind, also bullied by half-brothers, usually sleeps in the basement at home, and has a poor image of not even being able to eat enough.

It's no wonder that when Hal fell on A77 for a long time, no one came to find him. After thinking about it like this, it makes sense. Fortunately, he still has an uncle who loves him and will come to look for him from hundreds of millions of light years away.

Song Xiang felt a little distressed in his heart: "...Sorry."

Hal continued to ask: "Then you and I have been talking to me?"

They are a kind of people who are not cared about, Song Xiang couldn't help but say: "Yes."

"But this still can't be deducted from the robot's money."

"Then you sell some plants to my uncle, who likes to eat the vegetables you grow very much." Hal secretly moved out his uncle's name, "He wants to eat but can't buy it."

Song Xiang's small store still has an out-of-stock sign on the background, and no one can buy vegetables, "Then you give your uncle's address, and I will send him some lettuce and small vegetables." Cabbage."

Hal said yes happily, and gave an address, "Then I'll give you money first."

Song Xiang planned to use vegetables to pay for the robot, "No need."

Hal: "I have a lot of pocket money. "

Is it amazing to be rich?

Well, it's pretty amazing.

But Song Xiang confiscated it, and went offline directly, staring at the robots for a while, "Since it is delivered, I will use it, it would be a pity to lose it."

"How to use it?" Song Xiang asked the little assistant, and activated the robot according to the little assistant's reminder.

The robot made a hissing sound and a mechanical voice at the same time: "It has been successfully activated." After

the robot stood up, it scanned Song Xiang up and down, "Confirming the identity of the information...Hi master, I am Your dedicated farming robot, please do it for us." The

other four also stood up and said, "Hello, master, I am your dedicated farming robot..."

Song Xiang thought for a while , "Just call you Little A, Little B, Little C, Little D, and Little E." After the

names were set successfully, the robots Little A, Little B, Little C, Little D, and Little E said in unison: " Hello Lord, I am little A/B/C/D/E, please give me the task."

These five farming robots are just like what Hal said, they are not high-intelligence service robots, but ordinary robots that can only Perform simple tasks such as plowing, sowing, watering, and harvesting according to the set procedures.

Although she only knows these functions, it also helped Song Xiang alleviate a lot of things. She directly arranged three small A, small B, and small C to plow the land in the divided blank cultivation area, so as to facilitate subsequent large-scale planting.

In addition, little D and little E went to the mountain to plant fruit trees with Song Xiang. With the help of two robots, planting fruit trees became not difficult.

It took five days for Song Xiang to plant all 700 fruit trees. The orange trees were planted together, and the pear trees, peach trees, cherries, plum trees, and kiwis were all planted on a relatively low hillside. These hillsides are very large. , the fruit trees were not fully planted, and many places were left empty.

This is specially reserved by Song Xiang. If he buys back the same fruit tree in the future, he can plant it on a hillside.

"Little A's are really easy to use, and I don't have to work so hard." Song Xiang sat in the shade of a tree, looking at the robots working on the hillside. The robots don't need to eat or drink. Check to avoid malfunction.

The little assistant was dissatisfied: "Host, I also helped you a lot."

"What else can you do except collect debts and extort money from me? You can't plow the ground, and you can't water it. It's useless at all." Song Xiang He scolded the little assistant in disgust.

Assistant: "Host, I didn't extort money from you."

Song Xiang expressed doubts: "A farming robot is only 100,000 star coins, but you say 500,000 star coins. Isn't this blackmail?"

The assistant clarified: "Host, The farming robot equipped with the system is more advanced."

Song Xiang: "Seeing is believing, can you show me one?" The

little assistant refused: "The host didn't pay, it can't be done."

"It got into the money hole. "Song Xiang felt that the system should not be called a reform system, but a debt collection financial system. He knew money and money all day long, and he didn't know how to do anything serious.

"Host, if I have a body, I can also help the host." The little assistant said and invaded the nearest little E, and manipulated little E to pick up a hoe and start digging, "Look, host."

Seeing the robot's every move, Song Xiang became much smarter, "Then you stay on the robot from now on, and you are not allowed to enter my mind again." The

little assistant panicked, it just wanted to try it, why couldn't it go back Woolen cloth?

"Look at them digging the ground carefully, and let them go to the Hong Kong Bridge to recharge and rest after digging the half of the land. I'm going back to rest too." Song Xiang told the little assistant, and then went back to the small shop.

After working for a few days in a row, Song Xiang would stew some soup to nourish her body. Today she planned to cook an old hen soup.

She bought the old hen from an old woman a few days ago. It is an authentic old hen that eats grain. The meat is old and fragrant. If it is fried, it can't be chewed.

Song Xiang blanched the old hen and put it in a crock pot. He added sliced ​​ginger and stewed it slowly. After stewing for an hour, he added yam, and then added angelica, red dates, and wolfberry, which are essential herbs for stewing.

Because Song Xiang's body is very weak and needs to be supplemented but not enough, these medicinal materials are bought only after asking the old Chinese medicine doctor in the town's traditional Chinese medicine shop.

After the soup was stewed, Song Xiang went to take a bath.

After taking a bath, she nestled comfortably on the sofa, and the sunlight slanted into the shop, illuminating every corner of the shop.

Song Xiang put her long legs in the sun, and gently pulled up her trouser legs, revealing her thin white legs. The light was just right, and it was so warm and comfortable on her body.

Song Xiang took a photo and sent it to the 'Ganfan Group', "The weather is so nice."

Xie Qin, who was taking a break from his busy schedule, looked at the photo sent by Song Xiang. She silently turned her head and glanced out of the window. There were tall buildings and smog all over the sky, and there was nothing to compare with: "You are so leisurely!"

Song Xiang saw Xie Qin's envy and jealousy when he saw this sentence, She raised the corners of her lips: "It's okay, Xie Xiaoqin, do you want to come on vacation?"

Xie Qin wanted to, but the boss squeezed her dry, how could she have time to go on vacation?

Zhou Tian jumped out: "I want to come."

"May 1st is a five-day holiday, I'll come to play with you."

"Okay." Song Xiang hit Zhang Jiajia again, "Come back? Bring Tiantian with me "

Zhang Jiajia wanted to go back, but it was a pity that he had to work overtime on May Day, "I can't, I have to work overtime too."

Xie Qin looked up to the sky and smiled, "Except for the traitor Zhou Tian, ​​we are both hard-working people."

Zhang Jiajia sent an emoji Bao: I am proud of working overtime!

Zhou Tian, ​​who works in the administrative class, laughed, "You work hard, work hard to make money, and help the boss buy villas and sell yachts! Ollie!"

Xie Qin went crazy: "Zhou Tian, ​​you are looking for a fight!"

Zhou Tian sent a dog head Life-saving expression, "Slightly slightly."

After chatting in the WeChat group for a while, and making an appointment with Zhou Tian, ​​Song Xiang was ready to watch the chicken soup being stewed in the kitchen.

Before getting up, the residents of the small town passing by smelled the smell and said, "Song Xiang's stewed chicken soup today?"

Song Xiang hummed.

"It's so fragrant, it smells like the smell of old hens stewed." The residents of the small town asked kindly: "Is it raised at home or bought from outside?"

Song Xiang replied: "Bought from outside."

"Bought from outside Isn't it expensive?"

Song Xiang saw that the other party stopped to talk to him, but he didn't turn around and leave, "Fortunately, seventeen yuan a catty."

"That's about the same. During the Chinese New Year, it costs more than twenty yuan a catty." Small town The resident nodded, "My family raises a lot of free-range chickens. Song

Xiang , if you want to eat, you can buy them at my house. I will give you a cheaper price." Mei smiled, "Where did you raise them?"

"The ones raised in the hometown in the country, the town is too small, and there are too many people in the family, so there is no way to raise them in the yard." The residents of the town smiled and said, "If you If you want to buy chicken for stewing in the future, just tell me, and I will deliver it to you the next day."

Song Xiang didn't directly refuse, but nodded and said yes.

After the resident walked towards the entrance of the town, Grandma Fang came out from the opposite door and said, "Don't buy from their family. Although they are raised in the country, they are fed with fodder, and the taste is not that good. If you often stew For chicken soup, I just raise a few more chickens by myself, so I can feed them and eat them without worry."

Song Xiang didn't want her house to smell like chickens, so she shook her head, "The outside of the backyard is too narrow, so there's no way to keep them."

Grandma Fang thinks Song Xiang is too stupid, " Anyway, the people next door to you are not at home, so you just surround the open space outside the backyard to raise chickens."

"Two are enough for the family, and too many families can't keep them shut." Song Xiang usually has to go to the future town to be busy, If there are more chickens at home, it is definitely not as simple and easy as raising two. After returning from work every day, she has to clean up the yard and prepare chicken food, then she will waste it.

"Then it's up to you." Grandma Fang didn't persuade her anymore, and returned to the house after staying for a while.

Song Xiang knew that Grandma Fang had good intentions, and it was a bit ambiguous for her to keep refusing, but she really didn't have much energy to devote to the small shop.

However, there are no chickens here, but she still plans to raise them in the small town in the future. When she earns some star coins, she will buy some materials to surround the hillside with fruit trees and introduce water, and then buy some chickens to raise them.

After drinking the delicious and nutritious chicken soup at night, Song Xiang searched the location of the breeding grounds in Jiangcheng on the Internet, and wrote down a few locations. A batch of chicks.

No way, who made her poor? There are still many places to spend money in the future, how can I live without careful planning?

Song·Calculation·Xiang ate chicken legs while wandering the Internet. After searching for the location of the chicken farm, he searched the Internet for a brick kiln factory with a good reputation for antique bricks and tiles near Jiangcheng, and saw the 1688 wholesale network from Taobao. After comparing each price, ten shops with good reviews were finally selected.

Song Xiang recorded the phone shop address of the manufacturer, and decided to go to the site to have a look and have an interview when he was free. The construction of a house requires high-quality bricks and tiles, so he must go and have a look in person.

After being optimistic, Song Xiang logged into the ancient earth shop in the interstellar mall, planning to arrange the cucumbers that could be picked immediately to make money.

Originally I was happy thinking about making money, but as soon as I got on it, I was disturbed by a few questioning words: "Everyone knows that the ancient earth has been destroyed for more than 10,000 years, where did you get these ancient earth plants? "

As a permanent resident of Earth, Song Xiang pursed her lips. She couldn't explain to others that she had a magical door. She could only say: "I can guarantee that this is a plant that only existed on the ancient Earth.

" : "You guarantee? What guarantee do you take? Everyone knows that the ancient earth has long since perished, so you have to make it up more reliably if you cheat money."

Song Xiang frowned, "I didn't cheat money."

The man said again: "It's no wonder you didn't cheat money. Everyone knows that interstellar plants are very precious, who would sell them? You are clearly a fake, and you deliberately deceive people to spend money to buy your things."

Song Xiangnai explained patiently: "Interstellar plants are precious, but it doesn't mean they don't exist. I have the ability to grow plants from the ancient earth. If you don't believe me, you can buy a catty and go back to try it. It tastes sweet and tastes better than the plant dishes in the most famous restaurant in the capital star. '"

The man insisted on arguing: "Do you think I'm a fool? I bought it even though I knew it was a scam?" Song Xiang felt that he had encountered a picky

brat, "If you don't buy it, what are you asking me for?"

Said: "What's your attitude? I can't ask anymore? How do I know you're a liar if I don't ask?"

Song Xiang took a deep breath, "If I lie to others, then the buyer will settle accounts with me. Why are you so anxious?"

The gangster said again: "I can't see you deceiving people!"

"I didn't lie to you, why are you shouting?" Anyway, I don't know each other, Song Xiang was very happy, "Besides, I said so many good reviews. Forcing them to write it?"

The gangster said again: "You hired a babysitter."

Song Xiang denied: "No."

"I don't believe it."

"Do you believe it or not." Song Xiang sighed, what is she? What a bad luck to meet such a scumbag!

Forget it, she doesn't bother to pay attention to it, it's easy to get breast hyperplasia when she gets angry, it's not worth it!

Seeing that Song Xiang didn't reply to him, the man jumped up again: "You are guilty, I know you are a liar! I want to report you!"

"..." Song Xiang finally understood, this It's just a mental illness! If she is guilty, God can directly punish her instead of sending a psychopath to torture her!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
34.1K 387 8
末世穿书之炮灰的日常 作者:风轻歌 Not my Story
10.5K 127 48
The stars break and the soul spreads its wings. Pursue the mysteries of the universe and face unknown challenges. A person who accidentally transmigr...
30.6K 711 100
https://m.shubaow.net/246/246323/ Author: Wei Ji Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-05-03 Latest: Chapter 138 [Latest] The text...