I was tied up by the system t...

By Xiaoshuo_

Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door o... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 11

1K 36 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 11 Quarrel

    Song Xiang's heart skipped a beat, and he hurried towards the door. The inside of the door was pitch black and there was no light, and it vaguely looked like a warehouse with no lights on.

    When she ran closer, she saw Howl sneaking out.

    Song Xiang looked inside with a sullen face, and found that the inside was different from what she usually saw when she opened the door. The back door at this time was a dilapidated old house, with a table and a sofa bed in the middle, and nothing else .

    Song Xiang secretly breathed a sigh of relief, and looked expressionlessly at Hal who sneaked into the house while she was away, "What are you doing?"

    Hal didn't expect Song Xiang to come back so soon, backed away in panic, and bumped into "Why are you back?"

    "If I don't come back, I won't be able to catch you." Song Xiang turned cold, "Who allowed you to go in?"

    Hal explained: "I'm here to call you, but You didn’t respond all the time, and I was afraid that something would happen to you, so I opened the door and went in.”

    Song Xiang asked Hal, “Come and call me? I told you that I was going to work outside the city, but you didn’t go to find me outside the city. Look for me in the house? Do you think I will believe it?"

    Hal dare not look Song Xiang directly in the eyes, "I forgot."

    Song Xiang looked at the mess in the room, "Okay, even if you forgot , Why did you go in and find me and search my house? Can I still hide under the sofa?"

    Hal lowered his head guiltily, "I didn't rummage through your things, I just wanted to find if there is any power supply."

    Song Xiang said with a sullen face, "I told you I didn't."

    Hal buried his head lower in guilt.

    Song Xiang knew what Hal was thinking, because the people who couldn't find her in the afternoon had doubts about her. If she had something wrong with him, she would have tied him up and hidden her, and would have tried her best to get him something to eat. ?

    It was really kind to feed the dog, and Song Xiang turned around and walked out unhappy from the bottom of his heart.

    Hal knew that he had offended Song Xiang, so he quickly followed and asked anxiously, "Where are you going?"

    "Where do you care about me?" Song Xiang looked back at Hal dissatisfied, "Who told you to follow me? Don't follow me!" Hal, who

    fell here these days and couldn't contact his family, also collapsed, "Do you think I don’t care to follow you!”

    For no reason, he fell into this place where the birds don’t shit. He still has to work to get food. Why did she murder him?

    The more Hal thought about it, the more wronged he became, he turned around and walked towards the center of the city, thinking angrily as he walked, when his family came to pick him up, he would definitely ask them to blow up this broken place, leaving her with nowhere to go!     After walking a certain distance, Song Xiang stopped, looked at the lettuce in his hand, "You eat, you live, you live, but in the end you raised a white-eyed wolf, and you are not sincere at all."     Song Xiang's heart I was a little annoyed and wanted to throw the lettuce, but after hesitating, I put it on the side of the road, then turned and went back to the small shop.     The small shop didn't turn on the lights, it was pitch black, deserted and deserted, and Song Xiang turned on the lights, and went to the kitchen to heat up the bone soup stewed in the morning.     After heating up, scoop out a large bowl with a white ceramic bowl, take a sip of the hot soup, and feel much more comfortable, and then eat a piece of softly stewed pig's trotter, and the depression in my heart is allayed.     Thinking that he was eating meat here, Hal might be starving, and Song Xiang couldn't bear it, but what can he do? She cannot violate the rules of the system.     After he was full, Song Xiang received a video call from his good friend Zhang Jiajia, "Honey, are you asleep?     " , "Are you off work?"     Zhang Jiajia hummed: "I just got off work, and now I just got off the subway and walked home."     "The small park near your house has no street lights, so you go to a place with street lights outside." Song Xiang looked behind Zhang Jiajia The street scene is dimly lit and looks a little dangerous.

    "I went back from outside the park." Zhang Jiajia looked at Song Xiang, who was in good spirits, "Looking in good spirits recently?"

    Song Xiang also felt that his spirit was much better, and he used to feel sleepy at night and wanted to sleep , I am so busy now, except that I am a little tired physically, but my spirit is fine.

    Zhang Jiajia joked: "Looks like you don't have to deal with the boss anymore, your spirit has improved a lot."

    Song Xiang also thought so, "Yes."

    "The Chinese New Year is coming soon, when will you come back?"

    Zhang Jiajia counted the days , "Come back the day before the Chinese New Year, and then stay at home for fifteen days."

    Song Xiang was a little envious, "Fifteen days off? That's great."

    "I always worked overtime before, and if I don't take a few more days during the Chinese New Year, everyone will go on strike. "Zhang Jiajia paused, and suddenly asked Song Xiang seriously: "Would you like to come to our house for Chinese New Year this year?"

    Song Xiang knew Zhang Jiajia's kindness, but she didn't like to trouble others, and wanted to celebrate the New Year at home alone, but In order not to worry her friend, she lied: "No need, I'm going to Uncle's house."

    "Are you going to their house?" Zhang Jiajia thought that Song Xiang and the Song family were no longer in contact, "Are you sure you want to go to their house?" "

    Song Xiang hummed, "

    It's nothing." Zhang Jiajia was amused and giggled, "If you feel uncomfortable, come to my house."

    Song Xiang said yes with a smile.

    Seeing that Song Xiang had made arrangements, Zhang Jiajia said nothing more, "Then I will look for you at your house after the Chinese New Year."

    Song Xiang nodded and said yes, "Talk to me before you come." The

    two chatted for a while, Song Xiang hung up the phone after Zhang Jiajia entered the community. After hanging up, she cleaned up the kitchen, washed up and went upstairs to rest.

    Hal in the future town went angrily to the basement of the holographic cabin, and punched and kicked the holographic cabin that couldn’t be opened. There was nothing here, and everything was against him. He didn’t want to stay here.

    When he was tired from kicking, he sat on the floor, hugged his legs and started crying softly. He looked at the dark hole, when will she come to him? He is so hungry.

    When will the family find him? Did the family really not want him? Howl cried even harder.

    I don't know how long he cried, but when he was tired from crying, Hal fell asleep directly on the cold ground.

    **

    The next day.

    Song Xiang opened a small shop for a while and sold a few packets of salt and seasonings. Those who came to buy the seasonings were regular customers. They will go to the end of the town to buy them.

    "I thought your grandma was gone, and this shop would be closed, but I didn't expect you to stay and take over the shop." The old regular customers basically watched Song Xiang grow up, and his words were intimate, "If you keep opening It’s good to have a shop, and we can come and buy things if we need them in the future.”

    Song Xiang said yes with a low eyebrow and a smile.

    Seeing no one passing by, the regular customers thought about taking care of the business, "Then let's buy two handfuls of dried noodles, five packs of sugar, and a few catties of melon seeds. The Chinese New Year is coming soon, so we should prepare more snacks.

    " Then I'll weigh it for you." Song Xiang remembered that her grandmother used to be very honest in her business, and said that she would weigh more of these things on purpose, so she retained so many old regular customers, so she also gave some more to old regular customers.

    Looking at the quantity displayed on the scale, the old regular customers knew that they had taken advantage of it, and said happily that they would come to the small shop to buy things in the future.

    As noon approached, the number of people going to the market gradually decreased, and no one came to the end of the town. Song Xiang closed the door and ate, and then entered the future town with sweet potatoes and potatoes.

    When walking out of the city, she found that the lettuce on the side of the road had disappeared. She glanced at the room where Hal lived, but she didn't go to say hello, and went out of the city directly to bury the sweet potatoes in the soil to grow seedlings. For transplanting.

    The potatoes are cut into potato pieces and buried in the soil, watered, and wait for it to germinate and grow up slowly.

    When Song Xiang was working, Hal sneaked up to her, and squatted beside her to help her with the show.

    Song Xiang watched Hal's movements, ignored him, turned around and did his own thing.

    Hal moved closer silently, and took the initiative to show his favor: "What is your plant?"

    "Why is it different from the one you planted before?"

    "This hard one, will it choke people?"

    … ...

    Hal kept nagging, Song Xiang felt a little noisy, she frowned and looked at Hal, "Did you change your mouth? Why are you talking so much?"

    Seeing that Song Xiang finally paid attention to him , I couldn’t be happier, "You finally talked to me."

    Song Xiang snorted, "Don't you care about following me?"

    Hal was embarrassed, and whispered: "I'm sorry."

    He said last night When I was tired from crying, I knew that I was wrong, and I also realized that I was wrong. If I depended on others, I should restrain my temper, but I still suspected that Song Xiang lied to him on purpose, and even lost my temper at her, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't If you lose your temper, don't be angry with me, okay?"

    Hearing Hal's apology, Song Xiang's face paled a little, but she was not as enthusiastic as before, she just hummed and stopped talking.

    Hal knew that Song Xiang had forgiven him, and he was slightly relieved. If she didn't forgive him, he would starve to death.

    In the next few days, Song Xiang kept his head buried in his work and didn't talk much, but he didn't treat Hal's stomach badly, and kept picking vegetables grown in the field for Hal to eat.

    Hal made a mistake, and in the next few days he was very diligent, doing everything, so that his whole body became darker at a speed visible to the naked eye, and he was no longer the beautiful boy when he just fell.

    Song Xiang looked at Hal, who was getting tanned gradually, and hesitated to speak, but he didn't know how to speak. If the child knew that he was tanned, would he cry?

    After hesitating, Song Xiang put on the sunscreen hat for Hal, "Put on the hat, and be careful of sunburn."

    "The hat is so ugly, I don't want to be as ugly as you." Hal said and took off the hat again.

    Song Xiang looked at Hal's tanned skin, who was ugly?

    Hal scratched his blushing face, "When my family finds me, I'll take you to Capital Star, and you won't have to work in the future."

    Song Xiang was stunned for a moment, she didn't expect Hal to have such a plan , "I'm not going, I want to stay here."

    Hal was extremely puzzled, "Why not? Capital Star has everything, ten thousand times better than here."

    "I like this place and want to grow things here." Song Xiang said against his will.

    "What's so good about growing things?" Hal couldn't figure it out, and he didn't force Song Xiang to go to Capital Star. "Then I will give you a farming robot, so you don't have to work so hard in the future."

    Song Xiang didn't listen. Hal 's nonsense, "You can talk about this when your family finds you."

    Hal squeezed his fists, "My family will definitely come to me."

    Song Xiang shrugged: "Who knows." Almost one It's been a month and I haven't found it yet, who knows if I gave up or what?

    "They will definitely come back to find me." Hal had just finished speaking when he heard a roar in the sky.

    Song Xiang looked at the sky warily, and saw a huge monster from a distance, as big and round as a boiled poached egg.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 976 123
Once time travelling, Lin Zhuo became a prisoner in the world of cultivating immortals. Legend has it that this prison is guarded by ancient ferociou...
52.7K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...
1K 115 6
hoseok is an omega who has been through a lot because of how loud his scent is, so ever since he has scent blockers to protect himself. he is very sc...
23.9K 288 12
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278686/ Author: Tang Susu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-15 Latest: Chapter 92 Through rebirth...