I was tied up by the system t...

Por Xiaoshuo_

Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door o... Más

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 10

1K 34 0
Por Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 10 Discovery

    Relatives of Grandma Fang's family lived in the village below Lushan Town, twenty miles away from Lushan Town.

    Song Xiang got up in the morning and rode the tricycle that grandma used to pull goods to grandma Fang's relatives' house. Because she was not familiar with the road conditions, she drove slowly. After driving along the road for 20 minutes, she drove along the unrepaired country road More than twenty minutes.

    The village is in a mountain depression, the weather is cold, and the snow on the surrounding mountains has not yet melted.

    When the road was built, it didn't pass by here, and the villagers here didn't catch up with the opportunity to relocate, so they lived in this village all the time.

    When Song Xiang arrived, Grandma Fang's relatives were waiting at home. The other party was about the same age as grandma, dressed very plainly, and asked warmly, "Is it difficult to travel along the way?"

    Song Xiang smiled at her. Good." The

    kind old lady said: "Come in and enjoy the fire for a while?"

    Song Xiang politely declined, "No need, grandma, I'll leave after I buy the seeds."

    "Then I'll get them for you." The kind old lady put the prepared The rice and wheat were taken out, "I don't know why you are willing to buy our seeds. The taste of our seeds is not as good, and the yield is not as high. If you want to grow them, you should choose to buy them from outside."

    Song Xiang said: "But yours is not sprayed with pesticides."

    "That's true." The grandmother paused, "Then do you want corn and beans? I have them here too."

    "Then please give me some. "Song Xiang thought that they were all grown anyway, and it didn't matter if they were a little bit different, so he bought corn, beans, and peanuts. Since they were not staple foods, he bought five catties each.

    Song Xiang paid the money and moved the bought seeds to the car.

    The old grandma also asked her to help deliver some sweet potatoes to Grandma Fang. In addition, she also gave her a few catties of sweet potatoes and dried sweet potatoes baked by herself. Sweet."

    "Thank you then." Song Xiang thanked him and hurried back to Lushan Town.

    After returning to the small shop, she planned to re-enter the future town, and just as she opened the door a gap, she saw Hal blocking the door and shouting: "Song Xiang, Song Xiang, Song Xiang..."

    "Where are you going?" Are you in? If you don’t answer again, I will push the door open and come in."

    Song Xiang watched Hal push the door successfully, and his eyebrows jumped, "Don't come in."

    "Why not?" Hal's hand pushed the door. Suddenly , he vaguely heard someone's voice, "Is there someone hiding inside you?"

    Song Xiang's head was full of black lines, "There is a difference between men and women, can you just come in a girl's room?"

    Hal stepped back a few steps, "You I thought you had an accident all the time."

    "I fell asleep." Song Xiang said while changing the down jacket on his body, hanging it on the hook attached to the door, and slipping through the crack of the door wearing a sunscreen hat Go out, and then quickly slam the door shut, preventing Hal from seeing everything inside.

    After closing the door, Song Xiang coughed lightly, "I've been tired all day and finally fell asleep, you're lucky, you've been making noise outside."

    Hal pursed his mouth innocently, "You slept like a snoring beast I could n’t even wake you up, I thought something happened to you.”

    “What could happen to me?” Song Xiang heard the concern in Hal’s words, and the warmth flowed through his heart, but it only lasted for a second, “No, What is a grunt?"

    "You don't know a grunt?" Hal imitated the snoring of a pig, "that's what it's called, and it can be eaten when it grows up. The main food of our empire is the grunt."

    It's a pig Ah, Song Xiang gave Hal an angry look, "You are the grunting beast."

    Hal covered his mouth and smiled secretly, "You are the grunting beast that can't wake up."

    "You are."

    " You are."

    "You... naive." Song Xiang was too lazy to follow the naive child, turned around and walked out of the city, and after walking a few steps, he found that Hal was still leaning against the door, "Why don't you leave ?”

    Hal stood by the door, feeling that it was chilly here, and it was quite comfortable, "You are very cool here."

    Song Xiang's heart suddenly rose to his throat, so he wouldn't be noticed, right?

    Hal squinted his eyes, "Did you secretly turn on the refrigerator?"

    Song Xiang breathed a sigh of relief, and pulled Hal to the other side, "I don't have anything here, what kind of refrigerator do you turn on? Are you hot? Are you hallucinating?"

    Hal looked at Song Xiang half-believingly, and looked back at the closed door in doubt.

    Song Xiang didn't notice Hal's strangeness, but just dragged him out of the city: "Why are you looking for me? Are you hungry again?"

    Hal turned his head, pretending to be mysterious and said to Song Xiang: "I'm in the building in the center of the city. The big house found a good thing, I'll take you to see it."

    "What is it?" Song Xiang didn't like the buildings in the center of the city very much, they were covered with blood stains, which made people feel uncomfortable.

    "You'll know when you go and have a look." Hal dragged Song Xiang to the residence of the former manager, pointing to the location inside: "Inside."

    Song Xiang looked worriedly at the half-collapsed house, "Don't I went in, what if it collapsed?"

    "No." Hal ran in directly, and quickly disappeared.

    Song Xiang frowned, and followed through the big hole in the wall. The room was full of dust, only a series of footprints in the center of the room, which were the marks that Hal stepped on just now.

    "Come to the back quickly."

    Song Xiang drove Hal to the open space behind the house. There is a collapsed hole. Going down the hole is a basement. In the basement is a machine cabin made of unknown material. What is it?"

    "This is a holographic cabin." Hal was very excited, these days he almost searched the entire abandoned city, but he still couldn't find anything useful, he was just wandering around today, but he didn't expect it to be quite a big one. A fall made him discover this place instead.

    "Holographic cabin?" At the beginning, the little assistant said that the A77 was ransacked by star thieves, and then the residents moved away. There is nothing usable here. Song Xiang didn't expect that there would be a holographic cabin hidden under it. There are some scratches on the appearance of the holographic cabin. , it should have been moved here after being eliminated.

    Hal touched the holographic cabin and said excitedly: "As long as I open the holographic cabin, I can contact my family."

    Song Xiang urged Hal: "Then you contact me quickly."

    "But I can't open it, I need genes Only the password can be activated." Hal looked at Song Xiang, "Do you have a way to open it?"

    "This is the first time I see this kind of thing, what can I do?" Song Xiang looked at the holographic cabin covered with dust, It is in the shape of a warhead, and the surface is tightly stitched without a single gap, and it is not known where it entered.

    Hal thought for a while: "It can only be opened violently."

    Song Xiang didn't understand these things, but she was sure that the result of violent opening was unacceptable to Hal, "Violent opening will destroy the chips inside, right?"

    Hal frowned . With exquisite eyebrows and eyes, "What should I do then?"

    Song Xiang was really helpless, "I don't know this very well, why don't you think about it again?"

    Hal thought about it carefully, and his eyes lit up immediately, "I I know what to do, but I need electricity to reactivate it and put it into an emergency state, and I can use this gap to contact the relevant people urgently."

    "But there is no electricity here." Song Xiang asked a question.

    The light in Hal's blue eyes suddenly disappeared, "Can you help me find a way?" The

    little assistant couldn't do it here, Song Xiang could only look at Hal, who had lost hope, apologetically, "Sorry, I'm really sorry. There ’s no way.”

    Looking at Hal’s blue eyes embedded with water, the soft-hearted Song Xiang patted him on the shoulder, “But I know there is a way.”

    Hal raised his head, using his lake-like eyes Looking at Song Xiang with green eyes, he asked her expectantly, "What can I do?"

    Song Xiang told him: "You can go and have a look at the power transmission equipment in this small town. If it can be repaired, you can restart the holographic cabin.

    " Possibly, he turned and ran towards the other side of the city.

    Song Xiang couldn't help, so she didn't follow, and went outside the city again, taking advantage of the less hot weather, she went to work for a while.

    Originally, there would be no work after planting the seeds, but Song Xiang bought potatoes, sweet potatoes and other staple foods to fight hunger again, so she planned to find a few acres of open land in the flat area by the river and reclaim it. Time to grow potatoes and sweet potatoes.

    In addition, get some land to grow rice and wheat. It doesn't have to be a lot, but it must have everything.

    Song Xiang worked alone, his movements were very slow, but he did it very carefully, trying to make the follow-up work easier.

    When it was getting dark, Song Xiang picked some lettuce for Hal and went back to make dinner, but when she just walked to the warehouse door she was familiar with, she found the warehouse door was wide open.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1K 115 6
hoseok is an omega who has been through a lot because of how loud his scent is, so ever since he has scent blockers to protect himself. he is very sc...
3.6M 150K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
14K 299 185
https://m.shubaow.net/231/231561/ Author: Yamau Aoki Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-19 Latest: Chapter 226 (Reality) rebirth fi...
34.3K 389 8
末世穿书之炮灰的日常 作者:风轻歌 Not my Story