I was tied up by the system t...

By Xiaoshuo_

Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door o... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 6

1.1K 32 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 6 Sickness

    Stepping into the small city of the future, the heat wave hits.

    Song Xiang took off his cotton coat and hung it on the warehouse door. He used a small cart to pull a bundle of apple saplings and five catties of cabbage seeds to the outside of the city.

    The first batch of cabbage and lettuce planted by the river ten days ago grew to the height of the index finger under Song Xiang's meticulous care. They were lush and juicy.

    According to this speed, you can harvest in another half a month. Twenty-five days to grow is a normal speed, but Song Xiang still feels a bit slow. If it weren't for the little assistant who explicitly prohibits the use of modern fertilizers, she really wants to come every morning, noon and night. Fertilize again.

    Song Xiang simply dug the field next to the vegetable seedlings. Because the soil is sandy and the surface is still very soft, it was easy to dig. After digging, he sprinkled all the cabbage seeds he brought on it. Then take a small bamboo sieve to sieve some fine soil and cover it.

    When planting vegetables for the first two times, Song Xiang found that using a hoe to hook the soil and then fill it back, there was always more here and less there, and it was not easy for vegetable seeds to germinate in places with a lot of soil, so she thought of a way to take the soil from her grandmother Take the sieve used to sift the broken rice and use it.

    Facts have proved that the small bamboo sieve is quite useful. The sifted soil is fine and dense, like rain, covering the seeds evenly.

    It’s no wonder that Song Xiang’s work is rough. In fact, she is not very good at doing farm work. Because of her health, she only occasionally helps grandma grow or pick vegetables in the vegetable field behind the yard when she is at home. Turning the soil, burying the soil and fertilizing, other difficult things will not work.

    Fortunately, these cabbage seeds are struggling, and one of them is planted alive. I don’t know if it’s luck or other reasons. In short, the success of this kind of cabbage makes Song Xiang motivated. Before it’s dark, she will pull it in. I pushed a bundle of apple saplings to the hillside across the river, dug a hole, planted a tree, buried the soil and watered it. The steps were exactly the same as planting cabbage, simple and rough.

    The roots of the apple saplings have soil balls, and the soil is very fresh. It can be guaranteed that they have just been dug out from the planting base, and the survival rate is also high. ⑨Shiguang

    she bought a total of five kinds of fruit seedlings including apples, pears, peaches, oranges, and grapes, 200 of each kind, a total of 1,000. Water, then wait for germination, flowering and fruiting.

    After planting the fruit trees, Song Xiang returned to the small shop. The small shop was quiet, only the tablet was on, indicating that the little assistant was living in it and watching TV.

    "I'm running a shop, you help take care of the business, I'll go eat something." Song Xiang opened the shop, selling a little, so as to subsidize the family.

    Song Xiang counted the money in her hands. Before her grandma passed away, the tens of thousands of yuan that she planned to subsidize to Uncle Song was later given to her, but this money cannot be moved, and only her own money can be moved. money, but more than half of it has been spent on buying seeds recently, and I can no longer just sit and eat.

    The little assistant who was addicted to watching martial arts dramas said: "Don't worry, the host, I will take good care of the shop." In

    the past few days, Song Xiang and the little assistant have found a strange way of getting along with each other, without disturbing each other, and they seem to get along very happily.

    It's still early, and it's rare that I want to cook a dish in a leisurely way. Song Xiang looked through the refrigerator and found that she had eaten up all the stock in it in the past few days, so she had to go out and buy some meat and vegetables to put in.

    It was blowing outside, as if it was going to snow again.

    Song Xiang hurried out and ran towards the entrance of the town. The entrance of the town is much more lively than the end of the town. There is a gathering place for selling vegetables, where you can basically buy what you want.

    Song Xiang went to the meat stall and found that the meat was still fresh. He bought ten catties of meat and stored it at home. He also bought some vegetables such as potatoes and peppers that were more durable.

    When she finished shopping and walked back, the vegetable seller lowered her voice and said, "Is that the granddaughter picked up by the Song family at the end of the town?"     The

    old lady who sold the groceries looked carefully, "It seems to be." It’s

been half a month since the old lady’s funeral, right? Why hasn’t she left the town yet?”

    “The old lady Fang from the oil mill said she would not leave, and wanted to stay and spread the Song family’s small shop.”

    “The town The small shop at the end?"

    "That's what you said."

    "She stayed in the town to open a small shop at a young age? Our town is deserted except during the Chinese New Year and holidays. Her small shop is afraid. I can’t go on.”

    “Who knows?”

    … The

    cold wind blowing outside made his forehead hurt, Song Xiang hurried home, and when he got home, he found that he had a cold nose.

    After making dinner and eating, Song Xiang, who was a little tired, took a bath again, and then lay down on the bed and fell into a deep sleep. When she woke up again, her whole body had a fever, and she was so uncomfortable that she couldn't breathe. Too unobstructed nose.

    Song Xiang, who was sick and dull, reached out and touched his forehead, why did he come again?

    Too tired these days, coupled with the cold wind blowing in the afternoon, the immunity dropped rapidly, and then began to catch cold and get sick. This kind of cold always comes several times a year, and Song Xiang has long been used to it.

    She wiped her nose, wrapped herself in a thick down jacket and went downstairs in a daze, boiled a pot of boiling water to drink, took two vitamin C tablets and swallowed them, after which she planned to go back to sleep.

    The little assistant looked at Song Xiang: "Ding, it has been detected that the host's body temperature is too high, and it has reached 38 degrees. It is recommended to cool down immediately."

    Song Xiang, who had a sore throat, ignored the little assistant and went upstairs again, intending to get a good night's sleep. If he still doesn't feel better tomorrow morning, he will take a few more vitamin C tablets and go to sleep again.

    The little assistant returned to Song Xiang's body, "Host, do I need to treat you?"

    Song Xiang said with a dazed head, she hated taking medicine and injections the most, it was just a minor illness, just endure it.

    The little assistant was silent for a while, "The body temperature of the host continues to rise, and it needs to be cooled down immediately." The "

    Back-up Man" who was finally found could not die of illness, and the little assistant bought a special potion from the system mall in the name of Song Xiang , specifically for the treatment of such diseases.

    "Host, please drink the potion."

    Song Xiang fell asleep drowsily, unable to hear the little assistant's words, but vaguely felt that his hand was controlled by something, and then there was a smell bitterer than bitter melon It spread in her mouth, making her sober up a lot.

    Song Xiang opened his eyes and looked at the potion in his hand, "Where did you get it?"

    "This is a healing potion purchased from the system mall." The assistant's joyful voice sounded in his ears again, "The host's body temperature has just climbed to Thirty-nine degrees, very dangerous, I bought a healing potion from the system to help the host recover as soon as possible."

    Song Xiang was stunned, then quickly touched his forehead, and found that his fever had really subsided, and his nose was running, The headache and other symptoms disappeared, and the whole person was healthy as if what happened just now was like a dream, "My cold is healed?"

    The assistant: "Yes, the host."

    Song Xiang looked at the name on the medicine. It was printed in words she couldn't understand, "The effect is really good." It is faster than infusion and injection.

    "Of course, this is a healing potion produced by Interstellar. It is effective and quick." The little assistant said with speechless pride, "Host, do you want another one to strengthen the effect?"

    Song Xiang felt that she could get another one. She clicked on the system mall to check the potion, and when she saw the price of 10,000 star coins, she paused for a second, "Little assistant, where did you get the money to buy it?" The

    little assistant: "I bought it with the balance of the host account."

    Song Xiang picked up the phone and looked at it, and sure enough, he saw the deduction information. How much cold medicine is enough for her to buy?

    "In the future, without my permission, you are not allowed to use any of my things on your own initiative! This is my money, my money in modern life, what does it have to do with bullshit Interstellar? Why do you mess with my money?" Song Xiang Trembling with anger,

    the little assistant was silent, it just wanted to help the host recover as soon as possible, without thinking too much.

    Song Xiang was really distressed, one thousand yuan, inexplicably lost one thousand yuan, wouldn't it be nice to use this thousand yuan to buy meat?

    She was so angry that she lay back on the bed again, the surrounding was quiet, only the sound of snow falling outside the window.

    Song Xiang knew that the little assistant was not an ordinary machine, it was as intelligent as a human being, and what it did was out of good intentions. She was afraid that she would die of a fever, so she could directly use the money in her bank account to buy it, which made her really happy. unacceptable.

    And she never knew that her bank account could still be connected to the future StarCraft system mall, "How did you manipulate my bank card?" The

    little assistant explained: "I told the host before that the star coins earned by the host in StarCraft It can be exchanged into Huaxia currency in proportion and deposited in the bank account, and it can be deposited in reverse and consumed at the same time."

    Song Xiang took a deep breath, "Little assistant, I know that you are doing this for my own good today, but in this era All things belong to my personal belongings, and I don't want this to happen again."

    Assistant: "Yes, host, it has been recorded in the system program, and will strictly follow the requirements of the host."

    Song Xiang thought that she would spend 20 years with her little assistant in the future, so she had to make the rules clear, otherwise, no matter how good the system promised, she would not continue this cooperation. After more than ten days of cooperation, she also saw I understand that no one is willing to take over an asteroid that is about to go bankrupt and die with huge debts. If she quits, the little assistant will face even more serious punishment.

    "We have three articles of agreement. First, except for the bank card, mobile phone and my brain, you are not allowed to enter without my permission, and you are not allowed to manipulate me to do anything."

    "Second, you are not allowed to violate any of my orders."

    "Third, no matter what we encounter in the future, we must stand on the same front." The

    little assistant belongs to the interstellar era, and in the future, the small town will also face interstellar guests, so Song Xiang first said the ugly words first, and if there is nothing in the future, then she quit!

    Assistant: "Good host, I will do my best to help the host complete the transformation task."

    "Okay." After Song Xiang got angry, his eyes fell on the potion tube that had been drunk. It was amazing, such a small potion It can cure her bad cold, wouldn't the medical cabin be even better?

    Thinking of bringing more technological products back here after completing the task in the future, opening a treatment shop at random, and becoming a billionaire in minutes.

    The more Song Xiang thought about it, the more motivated he became, and he planned to dig some free pine trees and plants on Lushan Mountain to transform A77, a small future city, after the snow melted.

    But she had a good idea, but the snow in Lushan Town had been falling for several days, and the house was covered with thick snow everywhere, Song Xiang's plan to go out to dig saplings fell through.

    She couldn't dig saplings, so she planned to continue planting vegetables in the small town of the future. As soon as she stepped in, she heard an alarm sound from above the defense network: "Warning, an unknown object is falling rapidly..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
10.5K 127 48
The stars break and the soul spreads its wings. Pursue the mysteries of the universe and face unknown challenges. A person who accidentally transmigr...
Ancient Farm Life By MGMG

Historical Fiction

64.3K 850 199
After two years of graduation, Zhou Yi, who had made a small success in his career, accidentally traveled to a small farmyard in an overhead era in a...
48.8K 976 123
Once time travelling, Lin Zhuo became a prisoner in the world of cultivating immortals. Legend has it that this prison is guarded by ancient ferociou...