I was tied up by the system t...

By Xiaoshuo_

Song Xiang returned home and inherited a small shop that was on the verge of bankruptcy. The warehouse door o... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 5

1.3K 36 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 5 Germination

    Song Xiang came out of the shower, and the little assistant who was temporarily living on the tablet was watching a TV series. It was rare for the little chatterbox to be quiet for a while. She didn't make a sound to disturb, and quietly cooked a bowl of pea seedling egg noodle soup in the kitchen.

    The pea sprouts were planted by grandma in the vegetable field outside the back door before winter. They are very tender and juicy. The eggs are native eggs laid by chickens. They are simple and nutritious to mix together.

    A bowl of noodles is enough for her to eat, and she feels warm all over after eating. With this warmth, Song Xiang closed the door and went upstairs to lie down under the quilt. She used her mobile phone to look at the content of the interstellar age that the little assistant gave her. Relevant information, I want to study and make a renovation plan according to local conditions.     In the interstellar era, science is advanced, and there is probably nothing missing except green plants. If he wants to make money as soon as possible, Song Xiang can't think of other means to make profits other than planting green plants.     But the seeds sown still don't know when they will grow, so she plans to study what is hot and what is missing in the interstellar space. If the seeds cannot survive, she can change the plan as soon as possible.     However, Song Xiang hopes that the seeds will survive, so in the next few days, she will go to the future town every day to observe the development of the seeds. She is very lucky. On the seventh day, she found that the seeds germinated, tender green The sprouts emerged from the soil.     "It actually germinated." Song Xiang looked at the tender sprouts in surprise. She didn't expect her to plant them alive. Then it seems that the lack of plants on the A77 asteroid has nothing to do with the soil and the environment. It is mainly because of the seeds. .     The little assistant said before that only the seeds cultivated by the Academy of Sciences can be planted alive. She thought that the seeds of the Academy of Sciences had something special. Now it seems that it may be that the seeds are too difficult to grow and cannot be distributed equally. This has caused many planets to have no green plants.     The successful germination of the seeds gave Song Xiang great confidence. She also simply tidied up the next piece of land, sprinkled all the twenty kinds of vegetable seeds that she had bought before, and transplanted them after the seedlings emerged.     After all the plants were planted, the sky in the small town gradually darkened.

    This was the first time she saw the darkness here. She looked up at the top of her head and saw the stars all over the sky. The stars were twinkling, as if she could touch them with her hand.

    The little assistant living in the tablet asked earnestly: "Does the host want to visit other asteroids?"

    Song Xiang looked at those stars, "Is there people living on them?"

    "Some of them are inhabited." The little assistant replied: "If The host wants to visit other galaxies, please work hard to transform the A77 asteroid, and after the transformation is completed, the host can take the interstellar spacecraft to travel to other places after the transformation is completed."

    Thinking of a trillion debts, Song Xiang didn't seem to think so Traveling to the interstellar, "I just find it strange, this is the first time I have seen the dark sky here."

    Assistant: "Host, A77 asteroid is now in interstellar daylight saving time, the daylight hours are very long, the host has been seriously planting plants Didn't notice the time."

    Song Xiang looked at her phone, only to realize that it was already nine o'clock in the evening, and she didn't even notice that she had been here for seven hours.

    "It's so late, I'm going back first."

    Assistant: "Host, please confirm whether to turn on the sunlight mode in the defense network."

    Song Xiang hesitated, "Turn it on."

    Assistant: "The activation was successful."

    With the little The assistant's voice fell, and the originally dark town suddenly became brighter, as bright as daylight, blindingly bright.

    Song Xiang didn't expect that the defense network could really simulate day and night or set four seasons. It's such an amazing existence, no wonder it costs so much money.

    The way back was already familiar, and Song Xiang returned to the small shop half an hour later. It was already ten o'clock in the evening at the small shop, and the town was pitch black without any light.

    During her absence, heavy snow fell in the sky again, and the deer mountain not far away was covered with a thick layer of snow, white.

    Song Xiang hurriedly put on thick clothes, went to the kitchen to heat up a simple meal, and the phone reconnected to the WiFi, and the messages popped out one after another.

    The chat in the dry rice group is lively.

    "Zhou Tiantian, you traitor, you didn't take me to eat hot pot. I have been working overtime for a month, and I really want to get off work early to eat hot pot!!!" Xie Qin sent several exclamation points in a row, expressing her Strong dissatisfaction.

    Zhou Tian posted a 'what kind of dog head emoji can you take me', "Who made you work overtime all the time, I can only eat with my colleagues."

    Zhang Jiajia: "Why do you always work overtime?"

    Xie Qin: "How do I know why that idiot Party A kept changing the plan?"

    "Hey, it sounds like you didn't work overtime?"

    Zhang Jiajia posted a photo of herself putting on a facial mask into the group: "I'm disappointed, you really haven't!"

    Xie Qin: "I envy you."

    "Where's Xiangxiang? Why hasn't she said anything?"

    Zhang Jiajia: "It's already this time, Xiangxiang must be sleeping."

    Zhou Tian: "Old age."

    Song Xiang, who was having dinner, said In a word, "I'm here."

    "Xiangxiang, are you still awake at this hour?" Zhang Jiajia was so surprised that the mask almost fell off.

    "Recently I'm in good spirits, so I went to bed late." Song Xiang was afraid that everyone would worry, so he didn't say that he was too busy to eat dinner now.

    Zhou Tian wowed: "It seems that it is right for Xiangxiang to go back to his hometown to recuperate."

    Song Xiang said with a smile: "Yes, the environment here is very good, the air is also good, and the vegetables are all natural. I have rhinitis after returning home. I haven’t committed any crimes again.”

    Zhou Tian: “It makes me really want to go to Xiangxiang.”

    “Come on.” Song Xiang said and took a picture of the snow scene outside the window for everyone to see, “It’s snowing outside, If you come, you can build a snowman and have a snowball fight."

    Xie Qin, the overtime dog, looked at the picture of the snow scene and cursed: "Gah..."

    "I'll come to your place for two days when I come home from the Chinese New Year." Zhang Jiajia paused, and then sent another sentence: "Xiangxiang, I have already packed up the house for you to return the lease, and arranged for a courier to send you out, a total of ten boxes. I asked the courier, and it may be delivered to you in four or five days."

    Song Xiang: "Jiajia , thank you."

    "Why are you being polite to me." Zhang Jiajia looked at the time and asked Song Xiang to go to bed early.

    Zhou Tian and Xie Qin also asked her to go to rest early, because her health is important.

    Song Xiang's heart is warm. Apart from her grandma, these friends are the best for her. When she completes the task, she must have a good get-together with her friends.

    After quitting the group chat, Song Xiang cleaned up the dishes, and then ordered a batch of seeds online again. This time, she ordered a lot of vegetables with short growth cycles, each with a minimum order of 20 catties, such as cucumbers and tomatoes. If the growth cycle is long, order five catties. Although five catties is not much, it is enough to grow for a period of time.

    The boss who sold the seeds did not expect Song Xiang to order so much, thinking she had made a typo: "You want 20g, right? 20 catties is too much."

    Song Xiang replied: "No mistake." The

    boss asked: "Why do you buy so much? The seeds here are all high-quality varieties with high yields. A pack of 50g seeds is enough for a family to eat.

    " A little discount." Song Xiang paused, "Can you get a little discount?" The

    boss heard that he was growing vegetables in a greenhouse, so he didn't stop him, "I can give you a 20% discount."

    "Okay." Song Xiang ordered a lot of seeds, Although there was a discount, it added up to thousands of dollars.

    After ordering the vegetable seeds, Song Xiang ordered some fruit seedlings, all of which were fruit seedlings that year. The seedlings are expensive, and it is more cost-effective to buy in bulk, so she finally bought five kinds of fruit seedlings: apples, pears, peaches, oranges, and grapes. , a total of a thousand trees, costing tens of thousands of dollars.

    Looking at the remaining deposit amount sent by the bank, Song Xiang's heart ached again, the money is really easy to use!

    After buying the vegetable seeds and fruit seedlings, the next step is to wait for the courier to deliver them to her.

    Because of the snow, the road conditions were not very good. After the snow melted on the sixth day, the courier brother drove over to her slowly in a small truck. Together with the seeds and saplings, Zhang Jiajia also sent her a salute.

    Grandma Fang from the oil mill diagonally opposite watched the boxes of goods being moved into the small shop, and walked over with a fall-resistant cane, "Song Xiang, what are you buying?"

    Song Xiang replied while moving, "I didn't buy anything, I bought it from the place where I used to work."

    Grandma Fang gave an 'ah' in surprise, "Aren't you going to work?"

    Song Xiang hummed, "No."

    Grandma Fang looked at her in surprise. Looking at her, "Not going?"

    Song Xiang nodded, "Yes, not going."

    Grandma Fang: "Then why are you staying in the small town?"

    Song Xiang smiled at Grandma Fang, "Didn't Grandma give me the shop ?" Is it? I will guard this shop and sell some things in the future."

    "There are no people in the town, how much money can you make by opening this shop?" In the past two years, there are only some old people who stayed in the town for the elderly, and there are no young people. Nested in a small town guarding a small shop? Grandma Fang shook her head, "If you want me to say that you should go to work in a big city, my grandson works in a big city and can earn 15,000 a month."

    "I want to guard the shop now." After the box is put away, I plan to unbox it later.

    Grandma Fang saw that Song Xiang would not listen, and planned to persuade her again, but when she turned her head, she saw the sapling in the corner, "Why are there still trees in this house?"

    Song Xiang looked back and found that she was placed outside I don't know what the tree fell in, "I bought fruit saplings."

    "What did you buy the saplings for?"

    "Plant."

    "Planting?" Grandma Fang suddenly felt that Song Xiang was stupid from reading and reading, "Silly girl, you bought a tree to plant in this cold day? Can it be planted alive? The tree can only be planted in spring when it is warm and warm." Of

    course Song Xiang knew, but those were not planted in Lushan Town, "I want to try."

    "You don't have to try, and you will definitely not be able to grow them." Grandma Fang shook her head, "Your grandma left this for you The shop didn't let you lose like this."

    Song Xiang knew that Grandma Fang had no wrong thoughts, so she kept silent and just fiddled with the goods on the shelf with her head down.

    At first, Grandma Fang was quite optimistic about Song Xiang, thinking that she had gone to college and had a good job, and she was a good match for her grandson, but now she thinks that this girl is a fool, and she can't tell her grandson, so as not to affect future generations Gene.

    "I'll go back first." After Grandma Fang shook her head and left, Song Xiang directly closed the door, and then began to move the saplings into the future town.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 270 101
Author: Relax for a moment Category: Time Travel and Rebirth Novels Status: Completed Chen Qian sadly traveled to the post-apocalyptic world. She sai...
13.8K 299 185
https://m.shubaow.net/231/231561/ Author: Yamau Aoki Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-19 Latest: Chapter 226 (Reality) rebirth fi...
17K 131 196
God: Xiang Xing, you saved the galaxy in your last life. I want to send you a thank you gift. What do you want? Xiang Xing thought about it hard, and...
65.6K 1.4K 96
https://m.shubaow.net/120/120193/ Author: Broken Love and Love Octopus Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-23 Latest: Chapter 96 chi...