LOVE PHANTASM

By Blackmermaid44

Mystery.......That's what she is She can be light in darkness....also can be demolisher of every elation... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
UDAIPUR
RADHEYA
FANTASY
STRANGER
FADED
EMPRESS
BROTHER
SACRIFICE
STORM
HEALS
SAGA
START
MESSAGE
WELCOME
INITIATE
BATTLE
REVEAL
INHERITED
VISIT
ATTACK
JEALOUS
PROPOSAL
THREAT
TOGETHER
UNION
TURN
DEFEAT
APART
DESTRUCTION
ORDER
LISTEN
PUNISHMENT
DEBATE
DEPART
SERVED
END

SHE

1.9K 129 20
By Blackmermaid44

Who is she and what she doing here at this jungle with the ruler of Anga?? The word beautiful is not enough to describe her....the most beautiful lady till now he saw. How come there is a false rumor of Agnikanya being the most beautiful lady??

She is beautiful as goddess...but her attire is normal, just like karn's. That's when he found that how come they both making a attractive pair. They are compatible each other.

Leaving all those matter he observed both of them and found two in a desparate state. One is desparate to hide her emotions and the other is desparate to make her understand the same emotions.....

Karna's voice boomed, " Hrishi!! Now i wish if you were only a delusion...but you are not. You became a part of my life....why?? "

Ashwattama's eyes widened at the open confession. How dare he to lie to us. Whenever mitr suyo brought the topic of swayamvar of some princess..what he said...am not interested, Still he understood the seriousness of situation seeing his mitr and that girl holding back the tears.....

She bite her lips hardly and unable to stand infront of him turned to ran away. But he was quick enough to hold her wrist and pull her back. She fell to his hard chest, putting both her hands on his broad chest, she looked upto his face. He were glazing and those pair of hazel eyes were reflecting a mix of pain and anger...

Looking directly into those eyes she says, " My king!! You are making things hard...leave me...."

Annoyance written over the face of suryaputr and holding her shoulders he asks, " me?? Hrishi!! Ask yourself...who started this??

It's you who sent letters....who came to my life by your own wish and now what happened?? "

Having silence in return he walks away from her by saying helplessly, " i don't know why I let you have a hold on my heart and feelings even before we saw each other....is it to feel this heart break?? "

As both were not in a state to notice the uninvited guest he wondered about what he heard, is she trying to ditch vasusen?? Then sure she is a stupid. The king of Anga who never behind women have given his heart to her and how come she dared to deny his love. Only if suyo was here... does she accept or not...she whould have mitr karn's wife by this time...He smiled himself at that thought of Karn being a husband and lover....quite funny....

Hrishika found herself in tears for the first time, this is the only time she ever feeling helplessness and pain. From childhood she never faced such kind of emotions in her life.... everything was in her control...the power to direct even other's life made her confident. But now the same power and duties made her reject the most precious feeling that she experienced for the first time....

Yes she have fell for him and it is impossible to feel such kind of passion and love towards any other man. Because this man infront of her was the definition of perfection in every matter. What she feeling for him is the most beautiful thing that she have ever experienced....in his language it is love.  Love....why it costs so much in her life??

Taking a step towards him she tried to grab his palms and he moved away from her reach, much to her heartbreak....the moment she realised how hard is to live the rest of the life without him. Blinking away the tear she turns around to walk away from him. But got stopped by his one and only call,

" Hrishi!!!"

Though she didn't turned...waited for him to continue. He came infront of her and looking on her brown orbs asks,

" So you don't love me?? "

Afraid to open up her true feelings infront of him she looks away and he holds her chin to make her look upto him. Gifting a dashing smile to her lotus face he says,

" I can see it in your eyes hrishi!! But you are stubborn to not to accept...."

Ashwattama literally felt dizzy seeing Karn being all romantic and stuff. Least expected from this man... isn't it time to show up......but he is not at all hiding himself, it's just they are not seeing him...love birds....

With a frustrated sigh the mighty king of Anga says, " So if you don't wish a life with me!! Then please never ever show up in my life...."

That was a final blow to her composed demeanor. Breathing hard she felt the world spinning around. A life with him was the only wish she ever have in her life till now and the thought of not seeing him was not acceptable...but how could she build a life with him over a lie??

The truth or reality of herself is prohibited to reveal and it won't help on a peaceful ever after. Then the only option is turning the lie to truth.....

Broking her chain of thoughts he says, " Hrishi!! You have time till next full moon....i will be waiting on Shiva mandir with a mangalsutr....if you want a life with me...come there... otherwise don't ever show up in my life......"

She gasped at his declaration and couldn't help herself from think of what she gonna decide. Till yesterday she were sure of her decisions and paths...but the warning she got from her achyuta.......she can't ignore it that easy........

Avoiding his eyes she turned to go by saying, " I should take my leave!!! "

But her steps stopped in midway at the sight of a man who staring at them and she calls, " My king!!! "

Karna turns as a response to her call and shock could be a lesser term to indicate his condition. There drauni stood with crossed arm and winning smirk as if he achieved something big. He searched for words in thin air and caught the lady beside him staring them in a relay.......

He says in a low tone, " He is of no threat!! "

Kripinandan who is in a mood to tease his mitr have came closer to her by saying, " Who said so?? Sure I won't disturb a bull like man of you....but...not for you gorgeous!!! "

Karna rolls his eyes and pitied his own fate. Now how he gonna tie up this idiot's tongue. Whereas Ashwattama moved more closer to hrishika and acted as if he gonna grab her hand. But his eyes widened on not finding any type of fear or shyness in her face.....so unfeminine type...
No wonder why karna fell for her...afterall she is unique.

Crossing his arms Karn says, " i may assume that you overhead everything!!! "

The other man dramatically shouts, " what no?? It's actually you both kinda pulled my attention by displaying a great melodrama!! "

He snickered on seeing them both rolling their eyes and muffling a laugh he acted as being serious and asks to them,

" Need any help?? Am good at advising.... especially on these love matters!!

Ohh!! Forgot to introduce myself.....am "

His words got cut in middle by hrishika, " Pranipat uttar panchal king Ashwattama!! "

His opened mouth turned into an 'O' and passed a questioned gaze to his friend who also concerned over her knowledge about almost every rulers of all regions...this is not the first time he got such hints from her.

Clearing his throat karna introduced him in person, " Hope you know about our maitri and he is in same regards of suyodhan for me!! "

With fake irritation dronaputr says," She knew me....just introduce her!! "

She herself introduced, "  Am Hrishika!!! "

Ashwattama smiles and looks her for knowing more details. But she just blankly  stared which made his smile dim and look karna....

He asks, " That's it?? "

As she shown no attempt to say more about herself Karn with a slight smirk says to his friend, " She is my to be wife mitr...."

A laugh unknowingly escaped from Ashwattama's face seeing how she getting panicked at his words. Till now she stood as very strong and high headed lady. But look at her now......

She in a haste walked away from saying , " Am leaving!! "

Ashwattama blinks and looks Karn whose face is hard in disappointment. He looks back only to meet the deeper wilderness....she is long gone. Did she just vanished....where she gone?? Will she manage herself to get out from this jungle...

As if reading his mind vasusen says, " She will!!!

************************************

Northern panchal king were trying hard to muffle his laugh which so nicely annoyed the king of Anga...they were on their way back to palace. Karna side glanced his mitr who with a dreamy face walking with a stupid song in his lips...

He have to do something to seal ashwa's mouth from spilling out this to kaurvas. He have always noticed how hrishi hesitant to reveal herself to others... don't know why. Anyway he don't wanna cause any disappointment to her by saying about whatever the special bond they shared to the mighty prince from hastinapur......

He softly called, " Ashwa!! "

The said person continued to walk with a smile and replied quite seriously, " I won't tell anyone!! "

Karna arched his eyebrows upwards and paced upto his friend. Before he could ask the man himself cleared the worry,

" If you concealed about her from us...then I can understand..there might be a solid reason.....

And forgive me mitr!! I never intended to come there.....it was unintentional!! "

Holding Ashwattama's shoulder he made him stop and hugged his friend. With a smile they broke the hug and karna said,

" Now am happy that atleast I could share about this to you ashwa!! "

Ashwattama nods and they resumed walking... moments went silent and dronaputr knew that vasusen were taking the time he wants.....

Then karna said, " Mitr!! Except her name i know nothing!!! "

" What?? ", Ashwattama literally yelled......

They both reached the river banks by this time and suryputr stated, " Yes!! But i know her better...."

Kripinandan says in a matter of fact tone, " mitr you want to marry her...on that way she is the soon to be queen of Anga!!!
We should find her whereabouts!! "

Karna chuckled, " I have tried many times only to get failed.... it's like some fog filling my way each time I tried to knew her more...

Destiny brought her to my life.....Now everything will happen according to it!! "

Ashwattama couldn't digest that yet...she is literally a stranger. What if she is a spy or something?? Or what if she is a cheater or from enemy kingdom?? He have to know about them.....

He asks, " So tell me!! How she defeated the great maharadhi karna with her love?? "

Ashwa rolled his eyes at the blush that crept on his mitr's face even with the smallest mention of she and love......

.
.
.
.
.

After hearing everything he couldn't figure whether she have any other motive or just an innocent girl like mitr believing....mitr fell in love with her courage to question against the injustice no matter whoever stood opposite..he too feeling so highly of her after mitr's description.

But still something amiss...she not seems that ordinary...maybe like Karn she is a commoner being extraordinary...... That's when the thought of she being hesitant to become karna's wife striked his mind...

He asks, " Mitr ....she seems not interested to marry you..."

Karn too became thoughtful and mumble himself, " she is forcing herself...but am sure at the end she will be with me...."

Ashwattama blankly stared the man who is confident on his love and decided to keep it secret until vasusen's wish......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The look back to the memories brought dronaputr to the shibir where the mightiest pupil of parashuram fighting for his life after the ever greatest donation that happened in history.....

His gaze ran to the lady beside his mitr who shedding tears for her only son. She have already prayed to all the gods she knew for her dearest son. Radha's tears were powerful enough to make every god lament for her son's fate.......

Vasusen still losing his blood and he looked the physician who trying all the medicines to stop the blood flow and the bundle of white cloths that drenched in his blood. He couldn't help himself from recalling how Vasusen informed him of their marriage and insisted to keep it as a secret hence she didn't want the title of queen of Anga......

But they had only a short period of life together and God knows what happened between them. She just totally disappeared from mitr's life enough to make him insane and rest were history....mitr were so brute in his digvijay that made some kingdom to bow infront of him even without attempting to battle for their honor.......

That's why he always thought she is not so ordinary.... according to the custom followed by the entire aryavart no women ever tried to leave behind her family and especially her husband...But she did it and she were carrying that time which she even hid from mitr....

She still cares for him and that's why their son is here....their life is complex and solving that puzzle is quite hard...all he knew is she is a strong headed woman........

A small pat on his shoulder made drauni look at the other friend who is so devastated by vasusen's state. With a node he give the comfort of assurance to suyodhan who in his much weak state. He is always like that....will stand as a rock in every difficulties...but when it comes to vasusen he is like a kid......The man here in deathbed is the strength at the same time weakness of gandharinandan........

Releasing a breath suyodhan states, " Heard your army supporting udaysena....good indeed....

May the war begin early...they asked it, make the entire sena ready for the battle...i too will be in battlefield...."

A voice booms and followed by that Hridyanshu enters, " I have accepted only uttar panchal's support!! I don't want any players who don't know the game!! "

Suyodhan narrows his eyes in distaste and Ashwattama catched the meaning well. He is the only one who know the identity of him being vasusen's son...so only let him participate......

Suyodhan states, " Don't be a stupid!! We have to win...."

Hridyanshu chuckles at his reply which angered suyodhan and he left the tent not want to indulge in a quarrel infront of Radhamaa. The boy looks kripinandan who rubbing his forehead by looking him and karn in a relay.......

Hridyanshu glances his father and drauni's heart wrenches at the tear glistened on son of vasusen's eyes. That's when they both noticed the old lady who looking the kid with wide eyes.....she slowly glances back her own son....such a resemblance....  

A smile spread over Hriday's lips and walking towards her, he introduces himself, " Radhamaa.....Am Hriday.....from udaipur!! "

Radha literally gasped at the audacity of the boy to call her 'Radhamaa' which only her vasu's privilege. But still her heart dwelled with affection at his innocent brown orbs. She shocked to the hell when that kid from royal lineage touched her feets and looked upto her face earning her blessings..

She made him stand and affectionately caressed his cheeks. She too heard a lot about the boy who gonna wage a war in revenge of her vasu's state. Grasping her hands in his palms he assures,

" Radhamaa he will be alright!! Empress herself will come and then no harm can reach him...."

With that the boy walks out to where the nature preparing for a storm and a question from behind made him halt, " How you know that empress will come?? And why she is concerned about mitr...how you related to udaipur....and above all where is your mother??

Where is hrishika?? "

The boy laughs aloud...a laugh that made the other one feel scare...He announces loud in proud,

" Look around!! Nature preparing for her welcome.....

She will arrive with destruction....

The Aryavart gonna meet the famous lady ruler of Udaipur.....Empress Harshini!!! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.6K 37
Destiny mourned the loss of not just great warriors, but also great people in the Kurukshetra war. One of them was Suryaputra Karn. Even the gods wep...
80.5K 5.2K 68
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐊𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐣𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐯? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫�...
YAMIRNA By MAYA

Fanfiction

192K 6.3K 49
A miracle is it is for yadava princess to luminate the burning gold. But how could he let the gloom fill his life by letting her go...... Love heals...
859 62 12
Since the start of mankind, four major entities have always been worshipped. Namely, Brahma -The Lord Of Fate Shiva-The Lord of Destruction Vishnu-Th...