Me As Someone's First Love 2...

By Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir lost Bela in an accident and from then he never liked his own daughter Shravani Sehgal who looks exactl... More

ME AS SOMEONE'S FIRST LOVE II- IMPORTANT
I Love You For Your Own Self 💞
Locked Up 🔐
❤️ Cozy night in Library ❤️
Mihir loses his calm☄️
Shravani V/S Tanya ✌️
Tanya's wrongdoings get exposed 😶
My Knight in the shining armour ✨ ❤️
Shravani's outburst 💨
Dreadful Past 💔
Shravani has a boyfriend? 😳
Boyfriend Material?🤨
Warmth and Comfort! 🤗
Getting Along With Eachother! 👩‍❤️‍👨
College Trip 😄
Aao Milo Chale 🍃
21 Questions ⁉️
Making it special 🖤❤️
SHOCKED!!!
She's Back!
The Family Reunion ❤️
The peaceful sleep 😇
Kiss 👀
Falling 🍁❤️ 🌠
Shravani worries about Mihir!
Caring & Concerned ❤️
Stay 😊
Jealous 👀
Pissed Shravani 🤭
Walk through the Alley!😂❤️
Realization & Confession❤️✨
Asking Her Out 👀✨❤️
Answer.
You're Staying Away From Him.
An experimental relationship!
Professor of Love😌
Dominant Boyfriend
First Date
Their first official date!✨♥️
Shravani goes Missing!
Not a nightmare.
Escaping with the Devil!
Promise 💍
The puzzle of Past!
BEHIR 's Anniversary ✨❤️
End of Shrahir?
Either Mihir or Mahir?
Turns of Life
It's Over!
Masoorie!
Goodbye!
Death.
Deserve to die!?
Leap of years.
Happy Ending?
Epilogue; First and Ultimate Love ❤️ ♾️

Farewell Eve✨

186 46 80
By Romantic_Fanatics

A/N: I have basically wrote the farewell I got from my juniors.. the songs which were performed during my farewell with some Shrahir Twists.. except the last one which was performed during my Freshers! Hope you'll enjoy!✨

It was the farewell event finally.. the whole place was decorated perfectly would be an understatement. It was beyond perfect and the seniors who had already started walking inside the venue was more than impressed to see the decors..

A separate selfie corner was made which was obviously am idea by Shravani and her girl gang.

While a blackboard was placed by our very studious Mihir and his gang as they decorated it with roses... A flirty remark for sure. 

The red carpet entry was a grand start for the evening as the song 'Fashion ka hai yeh Jalwa' played while the stars of the evening made their way experiencing a real ramp walk.. which was by the way organised both the boys and the girls.

Inside the place many white chairs were arranged around dance floor that was arranged with flicking colourful lights in front of which a stage was set for performances and next to which two sofas were placed for the Chief guests to have a seat.

The seniors were all ready to sit when they were interrupted.

Mihir: ahaan seniors! Itni bhi jaldi kya hai?

He asked smirking making them confused.

Prajyukta (A senior) : excuse me what?

Darsh: simple hai... You have to earn a place to sit..

He said shrugging making them more confused.

Basit (Another senior): huh? Humare farewell me hume seats earn krne parenge hum tabhi beth sakte hai?

They nodded their head innocently making them chuckle.

Prajyukta: wow! So much wow! Aren't we the guests for today?

Mihir: ofcourse you are.. but ab humne itna kuch arrange kia hai.. app itna toh kar he sakte ho dear seniors!

He said dramatically making them laugh...

Anika (senior): ok fine .. kya karna hai hume to earn the seat?

She asked amused looking at them...

Riya: jyada kuch nahi.. bas woh raha board .. esha apko khudko dhundna hai and jab app dhund lenge apko seat mil jayega.

She said pointing at her right and they turned to find a board with various pictures sticked to it.

One by one all of them tried and after alot of struggle finally found out... After everyone were settled.. Ranbir and Mugdha ( Shrahir's batchmates) gave an introductory speech starting the program..  they soon welcomed Behir along with the director and principal who were supposed to be a part of the program till stage performances after which they would leave giving the students their space to enjoy.

Once everyone settled Mihir got on the stage holding the mic.

Mihir: okay lovely people.. without wasting any other second.. let's just start with the sparkling performances...

A round of applause were heard after which Riya took the mic..

Riya: so... It's all about our seniors today.. so we the 1st year batch have decided to take you to the memory lane and show you how beautifully they have lived the 3 years as a student in this college.. the definitely joined this place as a student but they'll be leaving this place as a family member.. so here we go!

The lights turned off completely.. 

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Two spotlights fell revealing Ranbir and Mugdha.. another spot light came and came in view Darsh and Sania..

All of them wearing a white shirt tuged in black jeans and black formal tie giving a vibe of their initial days in the college..

A final spot light came revealing Riya and Ivan.

Bela looked at Mahir mouthing 'Shravan' who shrugged not knowing where their princess actually was as she was missing from the start... They saw everyone other than her.

Khoyi khoyi aankhon mein
Jo meethay meethay sapne
Kya yeh dil kare

The boys sang coming forward taking sliding steps.

Pehle pehle din ki
Yeh nayi nayi subah
Aao chill karein

The girls came forward giving a playful slap on their shoulder making them forwn.

Gumm ko chabatein jaaye
Sabko ko bataatein jaaye
Apni hasratein

As they performed further the seniors smiled widely remenscing their first day which was kinda similar to what they were performing.

Yaar matt bhoole jagah
Hai yeh badi cool
Suno suno zara let me say

Behir smiled thinking about their own college days ...

Bhoolenge hum toh nahin
Sochenge hum bhi kabhi
School ke yeh din
Sabhi aayenge na na na na

They did the according steps as a wife smile took ppace in every faces who were watching the performance.

Seekhenge hum yeh yahin
Hai kya galat kya sahi
School ke yeh din
Sabhi aayenge na na na na
Aayenge na aayenge na

Joining their hands they slid right and left singing along with the song as the senior batch hooted and clapped for them.. the guests turned back to have a glance at them and smiled looking forward as the they vanished from the stage and the lights went off..

Riya: humari senior didis have a separate fan base for their Desi vibes... They were beautiful.. bold .. and centre of attention from the start.. after all they are our super seniors...

Hearing that some of  the girls grinned while some blushed as their batchmates hooted for them..

My desi girl
My desi girl
Girl… girl… girl… girl

A spot light came revealing a girl with her back shown to everyone. She wore a beautiful blue saree with Rajasthani printed blouse which had stone work on it.

Jhumka gira de
Jo milale agar woh nazar se nazar mein taale

The girl turned and everyone gasped looking at Shravani who looked absolutely beautiful with her hairs left open with an elegant makeup.

Nachke dikade,
Sabki dhadkan mein kadam se kadam milale

She moved her waist synchronically while everyone hooted for her . Ofcourse she was THE BEST dancer in this college and her representing the senior girls was a damn big deal.

Lehron si chaal pe chaal bichade
Dil ko yun behaal bana de

Holding her saree she told few steps forward moving her waist left and right.. her parents were just so happy to find her performing so elegantly.

Par deewane mane
Na dekhi koi aisi girl
(Na dekhi koi aisi girl)

Everyone: woooooooooahhhhh

Dekhi lakh lakh pardesi girl
Ain’t nobody like my desi girl
Dekhi lakh lakh pardesi girl
Sab toh soni saadi desi girl

With that she did the hook step with a beautiful smile one her face looking at everyone ever so confidently. Bela smiled looking at her daughter who looked just so beautiful and had deffinitely left a remark on today's eve with her presence and performance.

Who's the hottest girl in the world?
My desi girl
My desi girl
Thumka lagaike she'll rock your world
My desi girl
My desi girl

She jumped at a quiet pace while everyone got up dancing along with her in their respective places. The elders shook their head smiling at their crazy remark.

Riya: well well well.. if we have our Desi girls .. then don't think our seniors bhaiya's are something less.. they are our super seniors.. the Desi boys..

Make some noise for the desi boyz
The boyz The boyz The boyz…..

The lights which were off again came as a spot light revealing Mihir on the stage wearing a rockstar jacket with a black ripped jeans .

Behir were amazed to see him here to dance as he always sang but never danced.

Let’s go Come on

Kudiyan de dil Vich rule karenge
Aey hi faile hai Nazaron vich hawa

He walked forward with a smirk playing on his lips while this time the girls hooted whole the boys were already standing on their places to cheer up.

Todaange Romeo de Love da record vi
likhenge ishq da Baat navaa

He sang along with the lyrics moving slightly as he wasn't a trained dancer after all but still he managed to put it up well.

Duniyaa boli Bighde hai
Dil apnaa Hai shareef bada

He pointed at everyone and then planted his hand in his left side of chest as the boys whistled at his move.

Make some noise for the desi boyz

One two three go..

The crowd yelled the lyrics along with the song making the guest cover their ears with their hands ..

English thumke Dil ki dum pe
Mare jam jam ke Desi boyz

With his hands riadwf up he swayed his waist ever so swiftly that Shravani who was standing in the backstage hooted for him  making the ones with her giggle...

Sone hone ban ke Chatti dole tan ke
Nach jam jam ke Desi boyz

He did the steps and ended the performance as the lights again turned off.

Riya: wrapping up their great journey with the song which just dets perfectly with ajj ka mahol .

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

The music was enough for everyone to whistle and hoot standing on their places ..

4 spotlights came showing 4 pairs.. Ranbir -Mugdha at the right most, Riya-Ivan at left most, Sania-Darsh and Shrahir in the middle.

Dekho dekho.. Hai shaam badi deewani
Dheere dheere.. Ban jaaye na koi kahani

With their hands held in a swift grip they looked at everyone with smiling gazes warming up the places..

Dekho dekho Hai shaam badi deewani
Dheere dheere Ban jaaye na koi kahani

With that they came forward with sliding steps while everyone started clapping along with the beats..

Dilbar hai, dilkash hai Dildar nazare hai
Aaj zameen par utre Kitne sitare hai

The stepped with their right foot first and then with the left foot finally pointing at everyone as the crowd hooted happily.

Atlo hosh na mi danam
Hum hai dil hai aur janam
Bas deewangi deewangi, deewangi hai
Na koi rahzan na rahbar
Yeh ilzaam lage kis par
Bas deewangi deewangi, deewangi hai

While they were doing their steps accordingly as a pair, Bela couldn't help but notice how Shrahir stared at eachother or how eveytime their gazes met , their eyes sparkled just like the way it used to happen in her time with Mahir.

She wasn't a fool to noticed that they weren't just friends like they said.

All hot girls, put your hands up n say
Om shanti om

The boys walked forward pointing at all the senior girls who sang along with them.

All cool boys, c’mon make some noise n say
Om shanti om

This time the girls walked forward pointing at the boys who did the step along with them yelling the lyrics.

With they bowed as a sign ending the performance leaving the stage with a round of applause.

Ranbir: I'm sure you guys have relived your journey?

Behir turned back to see the reaction when all of them yelled an YES!!!

Mugdha: we can't get enough of dancing ever.. specially when it comes to My dearest friend Shravs! I know all of you have been wondering if she has something stored for tonight then guess what you guys are actually right! So without keeping you waiting let's call her on the stage!

Everyone clapped excited to see her performance.. they had a lot of hopes with this one and like eveytime they're more than delighted to see her solo performance.. Mahir couldn't feel anymore proud to finally witness his daughter's talent.. he was sad that he hsd missed this things all these years . But when Bela knowing what he had in mind kept her hand on his shoulder with an assuring nod he smiled and vowed to live every moment from now on and cherish it as a father.

Ivan: well... You guys must have just danced your heart out watching Shravani?

Everyone: yess!!!

Ivan: then it's time to sing your heart out! Please welcome our rockstar buddy! Mihir...

Loud cheers  and whistles were heard as Mihir made his way to stage... Shravani along with her friends came down .. she went and stood just beside her parents who offered her to sit but she politely denied.

She bent down to their level when they raised their brows.

Shravani: umm mumma dadda.. mujhe ajj thora late ho jayega ane me.. it'll be alright na?

Before Bela could say anything Mahir said..

Mahir: no.. it won't be alright..

Shravani 's face fell hearing that .. Bela looked at him bewildered.. before she could ask him he continued..

Mahir: look bacche . You have performed spectacularly.. and alot of things are still left after which you'll be tired.. uske bad I want you to sidha come home.. late rahogi yaha pe toh you'll fall sick and let me remind you your entrance exam is knocking the door .. your dream job remember?

He asked when she looked down sadly .

Shravani: but mere dost..

Of course she couldn't tell them about the date thing.

Mahir: doston ke sath kabhi bhi hang out kr skti ho.. I won't stop you but it's already alot for today.

He said leaving no room for arguments.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

He adjusted the mic  and stood in the centre looking forward while Shravani stood with her head hung low making Mihir frown.

Main Teri Aankhon Mein
Udaasi Kabhi Dekh Sakda Nahi
Tujhe Khush Main Rakhunga Sohneya

Mihir sang  and hearing that her head snapped at his direction... Which didn't go unnoticed by her mom.

Main Tere Hothon Pe
Khamoshi Kabhi Dekh Sakda Nahi
Saari Baatein Main Sununga Sohneya

He sang further looking deep into her eyes when she tugged back her hairs looking at him with a small smile.

Tere Dil Se Na Kabhi Khelunga
Saare Raaz Apne Main Tujhko De Doonga

Bela looked at her daughter and then at Mihir who were looking right at eachother without blinking.

Meri Jaan Toone Mujhko Paagal Hai Kiya
Mera Lagda Na Jiya Tere Bagair

As soon as he sang that leaving the crowd crazy a heartfelt smile spread on her lips and then it clicked in Bela's mind what actually was happening.

Tu Maan Meri Jaan
Main Tujhe Jaane Na Doonga
Main Tujhko Apni Baahon Mein
Chhupa Ke Rakhunga

He started singing pointing his hand at Shravani... Mahir was too focused with the Director having a discussion to notice but Bela was clear about one thing..

They're more than Friends.

Tu Maan Meri Jaan
Main Tujhe Jaane Na Doonga
Main Tujhko Apni Aankhon Mein
Basa Ke Rakhunga
Tu Maan Meri Jaan

Shravani 's sad mood was flushed away as her whole focus was now on Mihir who was yet again singing something for her

Tu Maan Meri Jaan

And with the end of his performance Bela's doubt transformed into a knowing fact about their relationship as she was with her own eyes how her daughter sent a flying kiss to him secretly which he acted to keep inside his heart .

That was all it took for Bela to know her Bubbie has found her first love!

~ To Be Continued ~

Vote & Comment.
Total-words: 2500

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 5.2K 22
"Pyar dosti hai" did you hear this of course everyone does. Love is the best feeling in the whole universe, can you imagine how this feeling will bec...
205K 14.5K 43
How love will happen between bela and mahir after marriage. Mahir loves someone else and he want to be with her in any circumstances. Bela is an ambi...
12.2K 1.5K 6
Thank you Yashna for the beautiful cover for Muffin ki Tiffin ❤️ loads of love ❤️ Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma are studying in final year BCA. Two di...
123K 14.1K 64
Meet the Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma.. they met, became friends but marriage? The had to marry, at the spot all of a sudden.. One side is mahir who...