Listen To My Stupid Heart β™‘

Da imaginesnher

"Arini, I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love y... Altro

❀
Listen To My Stupid Heart πŸ’•
Characters & Aesthetics
1. The First Meet 😌
2. A Real And Rare Stupid πŸ˜’
3. Math Tutor πŸ‘¨β€πŸ«
4. He Believes Me
5. Yeh Mausam Ki Baarish πŸŒ§πŸ’™
6. Abh yeh Anubhav kyun 🀨
7. His Jealousy Makes Her Cry
8. First Kiss β™‘
9. Behen Toh Bilkul Nhi!! πŸ™…β€β™‚οΈ
10. Red Day πŸ”΄
12. Best Friends πŸ’
13. Farewell 🏡
14. That Angry With Me?
15. Missing Each Other
16. Tum Jahan Main Wahan 😻
17. First Day Of College
18. Accident?
19.Bus🚍Ride
20. Freshers Party πŸ₯³
21. Secret Kiss 🀫
22. Ragging?!
23. Friends With Karan?
24. Crazy in Love?
25. College Trip
26. Truth And Dare Went Wrong ❌
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Arini is Safe
29. Amusement Park 🎠
30. Confession
31. His Stupid Only 🐧
32. Library KissπŸ“šπŸ’ž
33. Jelly Jelly Shrey 😀
34.'Hum' Zindagi Bharke liyeπŸ’—πŸŒ»
35. Teasing πŸ˜†
36. Karva Chauth
37. Girlfriend hi hai πŸ§β€β™‚οΈ
38. Diwali Date πŸͺ”
39. Bhabi Knows
40. Sick
41. Cuts
42. Reality
43. The Call
44. Finding The Truth
45. The Stunt
baat karo mujhse koi
46. Love You Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
47. Karan
48. A Good Day
Student Γ— Teacher trope book
49. Lizard Between Our Kiss
50.Bromance b/w AnuShrey?
51. Finally A Job
52. Will You Marry Me? πŸ’—
53. Mehendi πŸ’š
54. Family's Love
55. Shaadi 🌼
56. Ant Bhala Toh Sabh Bhala ✨
57. First Night
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

11. Gussa Out Of Control πŸ’€

5.1K 333 80
Da imaginesnher

After one month, in shrey's college.

Shrey's pov

" Bhaiya do samosa aur dena."

" Ankit, how much are you gonna eat brother?" Madhav asked looking at Ankit. He has eaten 6 samosa already now.

" In the morning I fought with mom and left without having anything so I'm hungry obviously."

" Aunty kicked you out right?" Madhav and me started laughing while Ankit took another bite of samosa without being bothered by us.

Oh wait, i didn't introduce you to my friends. They are Madhav and Ankit, not just best friends, my brothers actually. We were the famous trio of my our school since the childhood days. So many friends came and go but our bond never broke.

Coming out from my thoughts, I passed the water bottle to Ankit. He was coughing " Drink it. "

" Thanks bro. Bhaiya do aur. "

Me and Madhav looked at each being shocked now. He is gonna eat more.

Our classes are done for today. Ankit wanted to eat so we came to give him company. A smile curved on my lips thinking I'm gonna meet Arini after college.

From next week she will be having her boards. Soon her & mine everyday meeting session will end. And.... I'm not happy with it. Today is the last day of her as my student in my home :(

" Oye fattu kya kar rha? Firse samosa? Sorry I forgot, you and your friends can only afford this. " ( hey looser, what are you eating? Samosa again?)

The unwanted voice came from my back. I don't even have to turn my head to see the owner of the voice. Cause I already know.

It's none other than the rich spoilt brat of our college. Karan Bhatia. And we are enemies. I.Hate.Him.

" Bas is namune ki kami thi abh.." Ankit whispered looking at me and Madhav.

( only he was left to come)

I sighed and drank water silently. I want to ignore him just. I don't wanna bring any fight today.

" Did Shrey Gupta and his friends forget the language? Can't you guys talk anymore or afraid of me? " Now Karan came in front of me.

" What happened bro? Why stopped eating? Eat that cheap oily samosa. Tumhari aaukat ka hai." He chuckled sarcastically while tapping on Ankit's shoulder. ( you can afford this only)

I saw Ankit fisting his hands tightly. Is he bringing any fight now? Don't brother, just ignore that sick head Karan.

Leaving that fist, Ankit closed his eyes and took a long deep breath. He opened and said, " Ha aur fir bhi teri girlfriend humari dost ke piche hi lattu hai 🤣 teri aukat dikh gayi. " And Ankit laughed making Madhav chuckle. But I didn't show an expression as I'm too annoyed already by his girlfriend's behavior.

( and your so called girlfriend roams around our friend. Showed what you can afford)

Karan did not waste time and grabbed Ankit's collar. Madhav and I jumped there to separate them from each other. Karan was about to punch on his nose but I held his fist. Meanwhile Madhav separated Ankit from Karan's hold.

" You £¢÷€¢€ , how dare you say that!?!" Karan shouted on the top of his lungs.

( £€÷€¢€ = imagine as if it's some curse)

Just as he cursed, it already unlocked the rage in me. " Don't shout Karan, you are the one who started it. " I said still sounding calm.

He turned to me to give a glare. " You're the one who started it. You are the one who played with my girlfriend's mind. You are the one who should be beaten, killed by my bare hands. "

" You trust your girl, that's amazing but do not trust closing your eyes. You might don't know what she is doing behind you. " I said crossing my arms around chest.

" Keep your shits to you Shrey Gupta. You don't know my father, my brother. You don't know what they can do to you. "

" Yes. I don't even want to know. But before you do anything to me, remember to have a reality check on your so called girlfriend Maya. "

" Dont even call her name with your filthy mouth. Just because you are not rich you're trying to trap my girl. Is your family giving ideas for it Shrey? Is your father getting retired? That's why you're doing it for money. I know it. You bloody greedy -#(&%% " He raised his hand to punch me but I held that.

My face contorted with rage. Clenching my jaws I said, " Dare you drag my family into your shit or prepare your hospital bills already. I swear you won't be alive if you say another word. "

" F*** you Shrey. " Leaving my grip, he showered two punches on my face. I winced in pain and kicked his chest hard. I heard him groaning, I liked that. Grabbing his collar I punched thrice on his face. Bloody monster, I'll kill him today.

But we were separated from each other by the other students. Ankit and Madhav took me away from the place suddenly.

" Bro drink some water. " Madhav handed the bottle of bisleri. I gulped down the water at once.

" Why did you leave him Shrey? You should have kicked him hard on his main part. " Ankit spat and earned a slap on his forearm from Madhav. " Shut up. Let him cool down."

" Cool down my foot. I should really kill him and that girl also. Let's just end this topic at once. I don't want the drama everyday. He even says shit about my family. " I threw the bottle and started walking towards his class.

But I was pulled away from my friends again. " Shrey, we can't solve it like this. Sit here and let me treat that wound. "

" I am totally fine Madhav. I want to go home just. "

" But Shrey you're bleeding. " It was Ankit.

I wiped that blood coming from the cut which I got beside my lips. " No more bleeding. Done? Goodbye. " I climbed on my bike and drove away.

🌻🌻🌻

I hide my bruises from mom carefully. She'll be worried obviously which I don't want. No matter what I am doing, thinking, my mind is focusing on that Karan only. How dare he insults my dad? Until I give him a proper lesson, I will not be cool down.

I truly believe that people can't be rich with money only, they need to be rich from heart which Karan doesn't really have.

Karan was being more ridiculous day by day. I don't like to go college because of him only, everyday new fights on the same topic. That Maya...

" May I come Shrey ? " I closed my eyes hearing her sweet voice. " Come in. " I turned my head suddenly. I don't want her to see my bruises. But From when she started asking for my permission to come in?

" I'm so nervous Shrey and happy too cause I'll be going college soon. I'm so excited. " She chirped and sat on her chair. " I know college is all about fun. "

I huffed. Who said that college is fun? Why not in my case?

" I'll take admission in your college. That will be awesome. Me, Kalpana, you & Madhav, Ankit. Hehe. 5 musketeers! "

" Focus on your studies. Your boards has come already. " I said lowly.

" Hmm.. Shrey, I got farewell from all my tuitions. Our school is giving farewell tomorrow. Why don't you give me a farewell too? "

" Start the last revision. I have to see if you're doing the same mistakes or not. "

" Shreyyy.. We are practicing everyday.. Let's celebrate my farewell today. "

Before I could say anything she added, " Can't I leave 10 or 20 marks on the exam Shrey? I will still have 70 marks to attend. An average student like me is happy with the passing marks also."

I turned my head to her with amusement. I am here teaching her for this? I knew she was an average student but this is so wrong if she keeps on thinking like this. "Why can't you take your studies seriously Arini? "

" Because you're not taking my farewell seri-- Shreyy you got a cut there and bruises."

Shit.. She has seen it. I palmed the cut and again turned my head. " What happened to you? Show me. "

" Leave me. "

" Until you show it to me. Shrey, what's wrong? What happened to you? Did you fall down or something else? "

" It's none of your business, Arini. Start the revision and leave. "

" It's my business Shrey! I'm not doing any revision today anyways and show me this. " She stood up and walked in front of me.

" Shrey you're not doing good. Just show me na. " This time she tried to grab my hand to remove the place which I was hiding from her.

" Stop it Arini. " I stood up too and faced her properly. " Just stop. " I kind of shouted.

" Oh no! that's a big cut. You didn't even put medicine. Wait, let me bring the medicine from aunty. "

" No. You won't tell mom. You won't tell anybody. "

" But why? Okay atleast tell me how did you get that? " Her eyes were tearing up now. Ughh... Don't make me weak like this Arini.

" Why should I? I don't want to share with you, with no one. " I said looking away.

" You have to. Either tell me what happened or I'm calling aunty. "

Is she blackmailing me? Like every rich brat?

" Who the hell gave you power to rule over me like this? Just because you are rich too? Why are all rich kids same? " Looking at her I left a sarcastic chuckle.

" Shrey.. Wh.. What are you saying?"

" You don't need to practice your math, right? I got it. Then leave. " I pointed at the door.

" I'm not leaving until you let me put medicine there. " She put her hands on her waist.

" Just mind your business Arini. I'll celebrate the farewell for sure the day you will leave my life totally. You got it now? Please leave. " I raised my voice.

Finally her tear fall making my heart wince but I could not care about that now. My mind was already disturbed.

" Why are you saying all these Shrey? I'm just telling you to treat that wound for your own good. Am I nothing to you? Why aren't you sharing? " She sobbed then continued. "Am I really no... Nothing? "

" Nothing. Really nothing. " I spat looking away. " And you can never be anything. Just leave and give me the peace of my life. "

" Shrey I was--"

" Shut up. Be in limits." I started packing her books. " You're not my family, you're not anyone to me. Why would I share or even let you touch me? Huh.. Just rich child causing troubles. Now leave. " I gave her the bag.

" You are so bad. " Her broken voice came. I could not meet her teary eyes anymore for some reason and she left.

I sat on the chair holding my head, looking down.

" What happened to Arini? " Mom came suddenly. " Why is she going so soon? Did you again scold her? "

" Leave mom please. I want some peace. " I shouted again.

" She was crying. And you're now shouting at me. "

I didn't reply and couldn't even hear any noise after that. After taking long breaths for sometime I looked up. " Shit.. I... I took out Karan's anger on mom. "

" On Arini. "

" Shit "

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

You guys can scold Shrey if you want 😤

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

The Dance Of Destiny Da S

Romanzi rosa / ChickLit

37.9K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." β™‘ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
72.6K 5.7K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
159K 5.1K 70
This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ...
1.8M 97K 70
Aarav Ahuja a 2nd year college student, son of a rich business man. He is a very quiet and calm boy, he loves to keep his pain and thoughts to himsel...