The Psychic and The Fool

By Fluffy_Mess

-YANDERE FANFICTION!- Feelings are a human weakness. They can make the powerful become powerless. Reducing pe... More

Introduction
Chapter One : Daydreaming Fool
Chapter Two : Psychic Geek
Chapter Three: A Fool's Bond
Chapter Four: Not-So-Reserved Psychic
Chapter Five: Annoying Pests
Chapter Six: A Psychic's Protection
Chapter Seven: A "Normal" Hangout
Chapter Eight: A Fool's Shopping Trip
Chapter Nine: Aphrodisiatic Girl
Chapter Ten: Friendly Fighting
Chapter Eleven: Foolish Denial
Chapter Twelve: The Psychics, the Fool, and the Idiot
Chapter Thirteen: A Foolish Theif
Chapter Fourteen: Morning Walk
Chapter Fifteen: Friendly Flirting
Chapter Sixteen: Family Dinner
Chapter Seveteen: Sibling Bickering
Chapter Eighteen: Movie Sleepover
Chapter Nineteen: Hands On Exprerience
Chapter Twenty: A Deal is a Deal
Chapter Twenty-One: Laundry Day
Chapter Twenty-Two: Foolish Conversation
Chapter Twenty-Three: Domestic Foolishness
Chapter Twenty-Four: A Party Fit for Fantasies
Chapter Twenty-Five: A Prank Gone Wrong
Chapter Twenty-Six: Truth or Dare
Chapter Twenty-Seven: An Important Phone Call
Chapter Twenty-Eight: "Pleasant" Morning
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Giving Affection to a Fool
Chapter Thirty: A Fool in School
Chapter Thirty-One: Dominate Fool
Chapter Thirty-Two: A Begging Psychic
Chapter Thirty-Three: A Suprise Visit
Chapter Thirty-Four: Guess Who's Back! Hint: It's not Slim Shady.
Chapter Thirty-Five: Violence Between Fools
Chapter Thirty-Six: Foolish Authority
Chapter Thirty-Seven: 'Ranch'
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Foolish Rich Friend
Chapter Thirty-Nine: A Short-Lived Fight with a Long-Term Feeling
Chapter Forty: Powerful People with a Foolish Plan
Chapter Forty-One: A Cheating Fool and a Rewarded Psychic
Chapter Forty-Three: A Foolish Meal
Chapter Forty-Four: A Foolish Crush
Chapter Forty-Five: A Psychic's Important Question
Chapter Forty-Six: The Question in Question
Chapter Forty-Seven: Another Vinnie in the Making
Chapter Forty-Eight: An Alliance with a Big Brother
Chapter Forty-Nine: Pissy Stalker-Boy
Chapter Fifty: Meeting Someone New
Chapter Fifty-One: Unwanted Affection
Chapter Fifty-Two: Desperate Psychic
Chapter Fifty-Three: A Foolish Understanding
Chapter Fifty-Four: An Overdue Explanation
Chapter Fifty-Five: Fortnite Chapter Three, Season One
Chapter Fifty-Six: Counting Down the Days
Chapter Fifty-Seven: The Psychic's Decisions
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Two Truths and a Lie
Chapter Fifty-Nine: A Pair of Fools Together
Chapter Sixty: A Foolish Date
Chapter Sixty-One: Sappy Psychic
Chapter Sixty-Two: The Savior Psychic
Chapter Sixty-Three: The Third Wheel
Chapter Sixty-Four: Until Tomorrow
Chapter Sixty-Five: Act Like a Fool, Love like a Fool
Chapter Sixty-Six: A Fool's Desperation
Chapter Sixty-Seven: A Fool's Feelings
Chapter Sixty-Eight: A Foolish Bloodline
Chapter Sixty-Nine: Portando Via L'amore
Ending Three: Their Fool

Chapter Forty-Two: Fighting for Dominance

1.3K 41 15
By Fluffy_Mess

***

"Okay, look man, I really am sorry for whatever I did to deserve this."

"Too late to apologize now, Y/N."

You sat at your dinner table, shoulder to shoulder, with Kusuo. It was nearly silent throughout the whole apartment. The plate in front of you was empty and you could hear the extremely quiet sound of the food cooking behind you.

"Besides," Kusuo broke the rising anxiety provided by the silence. "You promised you'd repay me, right?"

You gave the waiting male a silent nod while he lightly ran his hands up your arms.

"Your food's nearly done. Bring your plate."

***

Nearly as soon as you walked into the kitchen, something was wrong. You couldn't tell what exactly was off but you were not about to let it slide. Fear or something similar crawled up your spine.

"Hey, Kusuo? Does something feel a little wrong-"

Finally making eye contact with your friend, you figured out what was wrong.

He was shirtless.

"What the fuck are you doing?" You laughed out, nearly dropping the plate you held.

He turned to you with a serious expression mixed with a smirk.

"I'm sure you won't be laughing soon. Remember, your actions can have consequences."

"Yeah, yeah, fuck head. I doubt you'll do anything serious."

The pink-haired male simply smiled and placed some food on your plate, watching you eat it carefully.

"Y/N is joking, right? S-She takes me seriously! I can prove myself to her!"

"...why the fuck are you looking at me like that?"

"Sit on the counter."

"Why would I sit on the counter?"

"Get on the fucking counter."

"That's kind of rude of you, Kusuo." You pushed your plate to the side reluctantly and pulled yourself up on the counter. Letting your legs dangle off the side, you noticed Kusuo looking at you with a wide, innocent, smile.

"Are you going to apologize for being a dick all of a sudden?" You crossed your arms angrily.

"I-I'm sorry. It's kind of the only way you'll listen to me!" He took a few steps forward. Shamefully, you looked at the tile on the floor. You felt bad for being slightly bitchy to him.

"I'm sorry, Kusuo. I should probably be a little nic-"

Immediately, you stopped talking. The pink-haired male's hand caressed your cheek. With every word you said, he inched closer and closer until he was right between your thighs.

"Do you know how I feel?" He simply asked. You shook your head. "Y/N, Nothing you could ever do would make me stop loving you. Hell, you could spit on me and tell me I'm worthless and..." Before he could finish his loving confession, he trailed off.

"You...You love me?"

"I do. A lot."

Before the fear could take over your body, Kusuo kissed you. His hands trailed up your thighs and onto your waist, pulling him closer to you. So close, in fact, that you could feel his boner pressing on your thigh.

"I don't want to ever let you go." Kusuo's whiney voice popped back into your head while he continued to ram his tongue down your throat. "God...this feels so...right."

His eyes remained closed as you stared at his face. Kusuo's hands pressed against your back and pushed you tightly against him, letting your legs wrap around his back.

Eventually, your fear from his sudden confession turned into lust. You knew, deep down, that you loved him back.

"Is this okay?" The kiss was suddenly broken off. "P-please...I want to love you and I want you to love it."

You smirked. Your predictions about Kusuo not being able to dominate you were becoming true.

"It's better than okay. I want this too but maybe you should be on the counter."

"No! I'm fucking done with your cockiness. You need to feel good too and it's pissing me off that you aren't."

You rolled your eyes, wrapping your hands around his neck.

"Not my fault you're so cute when you're begging." Laughing it off, you saw Kusuo's serious expression.

"Maybe you should beg as well."

"The only begging I'll do is for you to be submissive again."

Both of you stared at each other for a while, occasionally glancing at the lips of the other or grinding softly against a body part. A few seconds ticked down like hours until Kusuo broke the silence.

"I want to fuck you."

The sudden bluntness caught you off-guard.

"Uh...Wh-What?" You could feel your face grow a little hot.

He still didn't respond but only let his words linger in the air.

"We can't. I mean, like, I don't want to get pregnant or something."

"...Can we do what we did last time?" Patience laced his voice while he tightened his grip around you.

"I mean if you want to end up begging to cum again." You giggled playfully and attempted to slip off the counter.

"Stay up there. I want to...try something."

His hands began to trail down your thighs until he reached the middle. Kusuo continued to stare at you while he removed your underwear from under your school uniform.

"You sure you can do this? I don't want you to get embarrassed or anything."

He gave you a cheeky smile and rolled his eyes while his hands caressed your inner thigh.

"I can do this! I really want to do this."

You didn't respond as shudders ran up your spine while odd whimpers came from the male. He sounded like he was enjoying your own pleasure more than you were. Again, your normal personality came out and you became overridden with cockiness.

"W-Wow," You stuttered out, attempting to make fun of him so you could take control, "You seem to be enjoying this..."

He ground his body against your clit and spoke back in an angry but soft voice, "And you aren't."

"No, don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the cute little sounds you're making."

"Please Y/N, I really need this." His angry tone had dispersed and he had turned into a more pleading tone.

"Fine, fine. I trust you, Kusuo. I'll shut up now."

He grinned madly and pulled you into a kiss, continuing to get closer to you. You could feel the tent in his pants grow and edge into you.

The only thing between you and Kusuo was his school pants and you doubted that they would be on for much longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 15.8K 52
𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐊𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐨 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈 [ 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 ] ■ ◤ "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞." ...
204K 6.3K 34
Y/N L/N is an intelligent, and powerful girl. She wasn't a blue blood or any of a sort, but she lived a good life. She was isolated from the world fo...
218K 7.8K 43
Saiki hears word of a new transfer student to PK Academy. He groans at another annoying person to hide his powers from, only to find out that you hav...
71.3K 3.5K 33
childhood friends to strangers to lovers. will this stubborn psychic finally accept his feelings? will he continue to push them away? or will it be...