Made To Survive ❂ Bellamy Bla...

By -CallieJay-

{{COMPLETED}} {{BOOK ONE}} "Survival isn't who you are, it's who you become." ❂ ❂ ❂... More

Playlist
1. Prologue
2. May We Meet Again
3. Shut Up Floorboards
4. God Bless Radiation
5. Don't Pout Princess
6. What Are You In For
7. We're Even Now
8. Don't Pout King
9. I'm Not Afraid
10. Sassy Pants
11. Do The Honors
12. Christmas Miracle
13. Chancellor Of Earth
14. No Problem Lace
15. Going Rogue
16. Cold Hearted Bitch
17. You Need To Get Laid
18. That's Intense
19. Tell Mommy On Me
20. These Idiots
Thank You
21. A Pissed Bellamy
22. Extremely Evasive
23. I Need You Too
24. Hey Lovebirds
25. Hell Of A Kiss
26. First To Succeed
27. Sunshine And Rainbows
28. I'm Still Here
29. Hey Handsome
31. Little Sky Person
32. Sexually Frustrated
33. Today Is My Birthday
34. Fire The Rockets
Ask Us Anything
Q & A
Character Breakdowns
Announcement & Contest
Contest

30. Big Bad Protector

6K 178 440
By -CallieJay-

❂             ❂             ❂             ❂

           I slowly woke up still curled up on Bellamy's-much to my disappointment-clothed chest. As I looked around I realized it was morning. Light was beginning to stream into the tent. I grabbed the blanket and pulled it further up on me. Now starting to realize the tank top I was wearing wasn't keeping me warm enough. As I do that I can feel Bellamy stir beneath me. His arms snake around my waist, nearly pinning me down against him.

           "Don't even think about getting up." He tells me with a raspy morning voice.

           I roll my eyes looking back over to him, "Don't worry, handsome, I'm not getting up yet. I just needed more blanket coverage."

           Bellamy smirks, he catches my chin in between his two fingers and pulls my lips to his. They don't meet though. He stops inches away from each other, and I know that means Bellamy has something unbelievable annoying to say.

"If your cold, I can always think of ways to warm you up." He remarks, I roll my eyes and I know by his tone that he's smirking.

           "I'm sure you could." I reply letting my hands trace his face, "But-"

He groans letting his head fall back further into the pillow, "I hate that word." He says but then perks up a bit, "Unless it ends with two T's."

He laughs when he watches my mouth drop open, but soon I can't help but laugh either. I slap his chest which just makes him laugh harder.

"Bellamy!" I squeal. I let out another high pitched squeal as his hands travel lower, "Bellamy!" I squeal again, slapping his chest lightly.

This just makes his smiles grow and his laugh more contagious than it already was. Instead of responding to me, he captures my chin in between his thumb and his index finger. He pulls my lips up to his, quickly capturing me in the rhythm of our kiss. Pretty soon he had flipped me over, so he was hovering over me. Bellamy's hands traveled up under my shirt. The feeling of his warm fingers against my abdomen caused my body to jump upwards into his chest. He smirked against my lips.

           "Shut up." I mumble against his lips.

           "I didn't say anything, princess." He replies smugly.

           "With that look on your face, you don't need to." I remark.

           This causes him to chuckle lightly. My hands start tangling themselves in his hair as he stares down at me. He closes the distance between us, pushing our lips together. That doesn't last long because soon his lips travel down to my jaw, then to my neck. The contact cause pure electricity and pleasure to shoot through my body. I gasped at the feeling and tried to hide my face in the crook of his neck. I bit my lip as his teeth graze my neck. I drop my head back against the pillow and I can feel him smirking against my skin, especially when I tighten my grip on his hair.

           "I like the effect I have on you, princess." He mumbles against my neck.

           The vibrations of his voice causes me to let out a sigh, "Glad you're satisfied."

           Bellamy moves closer to my ear, "I'm not satisfied, yet."

           I let out a gasp as Bellamy attacks my neck with his lips. One of his hands grips my thighs pulling it up against him. His lips travel lower to my collar bone. He nips the skin causing me to jolt my body up into him. I feel his hand move from my thigh to the hem of my shirt.

           "Hey Bellamy!" I hear Jasper call, "I got an idea for gun powder!" Without any other warning Jasper comes into the tent. I hid my face in Bellamy's chest. "Oh shit." I hear him say, "Sorry I cock blocked you guys."

           "Oh my god." I mumble into Bellamy's chest, causing him to chuckle.

           "Dammit Jasper I told you never cock block!" I hear Bea yell, and the sound of a slap soon follows.

           "It's fine." Bellamy says climbing off of me, "Just learn to knock."

           I climb out of bed first and Jasper starts to look away, I guess he thought Bellamy and I were further along than we were, "Calm down Jasper I'm not naked."

           "Oh." He breathes turning back around.

           "Well in his defense, from the position you two were in, we couldn't really tell what we walked in on." Bea remarks with a smirk.

           I roll my eyes and take my boot and throw it at her. She jumps to the side, basically jumping on Jasper who instantly starts laughing. Bellamy watches as he pulls his jacket on.

"What was this idea you had Jasper? That's was so important to barge in here for." Bellamy asks bitterly, boy he's crabby when he's sexually frustrated.

Jasper laughs nervously, scratching the back of his neck, "Right..." He trails after tossing me my boot back, "I think I can cook up some gun powder, if I get my hands on some sulfur." I was lacing up my boots when Thistle and Raven popped in.

"Has anyone ever heard of knocking?" Bellamy questions with a roll of his eyes.

"Jasper said he wanted to talk to us with you about the sulfur gun powder plan." Thistle explains, she glances to me and smirks, "Nice hickey by the way."

            I let out a sigh and try my best to glare at her, "Does anyone actually want to tell us more about the plan?"

            Glancing over to Bellamy I can see him attempting to hide his smirk, as he laced up his shoes. He glances up at me, I'm pretty sure just to admire his handiwork. He sends me a wink and I can't help the blush and smile that appears on my face.

"Yeah," Raven continues, "Thistle and I thought we could make some landmines with it. Blow anything that gets too close."

"That's not a bad idea." I say putting my other shirt on over the tank top, "Can you find sulfur around here?"

"We can try." Jasper smiles.

I nod grabbing my jacket and putting it on, "Alright, do you need a team to help you?"

Bellamy stands up, "We have to make sure there's still enough people to be on watch."

"Just have the people who are off help Jasper and then they can switch off." I suggest turning to Bellamy.

"Not the worst idea you've had."

I fold my arms over my chest, narrowing my eyes, "Name one bad idea I've had."

           "You thought killing Murphy was a good idea." He states after having to think for a minute.

           "I'm still not convinced that was a bad idea." I retort causing him to scoff with a roll of his eyes, "I can think of worse ideas you've had."

           "I think we all can." Bea remarks, earning a glare from Bellamy.

"I don't think I'll need a team, though." Jasper finally states budding it, "I am going to need buckets and some access to the latrine."

"Yeah, your own for that one, buddy." I mutter patting his chest as I leave the tent.

❂             ❂             ❂             ❂

           Bellamy and I walk with a few other guys, outside the wall. When I see Clarke I jog up to her, while Bellamy is still talking to his bitches.

"Hey." I say once I get next to her, "Anything?"

"It's been two days. Maybe the bomb at the bridge scared them off for good."

"You believe that?" Bellamy asks coming up next to me.

Clarke shakes her head, "No. They're coming.

"Jasper thinks he can cook up some more gunpowder, if he gets some sulfur, and Raven and Thistle say they can turn that into landmines." I tell Clarke as we walk down the hill.

"So be careful where you step." Bellamy remarks.

Clarke lets out a short chuckle, "Funny."

"What I really need is a thousand more of her tin can bombs I can roll into their village and blow those Grounders to hell." I look up to Bellamy, not really on the same page as him, I hadn't realized Clarke was giving him the same look, "That's what they want to do to us." He defends.

"Can't believe we survived a hundred years just so we could slaughter each other. There has to be another way." Clarke sighs.

"No kidding." I remark.

"Any word from the Ark?" Bellamy questions changing the topic.

"Radio silence."

"Finally ran out of air." He deadpans.

"Maybe my mom was lucky being on the Exodus ship. At least it was quick." I quickly wipe away the year that drops onto my cheek, and once I do Bellamy takes my hand in his, "No one is coming down to save us."

And that's when all hope was lost. It was up to us to save ourselves. The guard won't be coming. No one is coming. So a bunch of teenagers get to go to war with actual warriors. I had no idea how we even stood a chance.

"Fire!" I hear someone yell from inside the camp.

I take off, with Bellamy by my side, into the camp. Inside we see a crowd gathered around the meat house. It was up in red hot flames. Murphy was helping Octavia out. Bellamy and I both go to her first.

"O?" I ask, "You okay?" She nods still coughing, but I knew she was going to be fine.

"This is all your fault!" Murphy yells shoving Del back, "We told you it was too much wood."

"Get the hell away from me." Del growls shoving Murphy back.

Murphy swings hitting Del in the face, Bellamy jumps up as the fight gets more heated. No pun intended. He gets in between the two pushing them apart.

"Save it for the Grounders." Bellamy hisses at the two.

"Bell, now what the hell are we gonna do?" Octavia questions desperately, "That was all the food."

"We'll figure it out." I sigh, "We always do." I look back to the crowd, "Somebody get some fucking water, do you want this to spread?!" I yell over the fire.

❂             ❂             ❂             ❂

           I walk over to Bellamy who was squatting over the burnt ground. Clarke was beside me, the two of us find a place beside Bellamy.

           "Any idea what happened?" Clarke asks folding her arms over her chest.

           "Murphy says that Del kept feeding the fire, mostly because Octavia told him it was a bad idea." Bellamy explains looking up to Clarke.

           "And we believe Murphy?" I laugh callously.

           "I do. Yeah." Bellamy answers look up to me, I nod my head.

           "I did some inventory, the good news is that we have some wild onions and nuts in the dropship. The bad news is it's only enough to last us maybe one or two weeks." I explain with a heavy sigh, "What's left here?"

           "Nothing. It all burned." He finally stands up, kicking the rubble on the ground.

           "I have an idea, but you're not going to like it." Bellamy looks over at me, with a look on his face that's telling me to continue, "We have to hunt. Anyone we can spare goes out."

           "With the whole Grounder army out there?" Bellamy protests.

           "Look. We can't defend ourselves if we're starving." Clarke argues for me.

Bellamy clenches his jaw, obviously still not happy about it be he also seemed to understand it was our only choice, "Fine, but you," He says looking to me, "aren't going."

My eyes widen and I take an angry step towards him, "No, I have some of the best aim here, without a gun. I'm going."

"Lace..." He trails, his voice softer than it was a minute ago.

"I'm always careful. I'll be fine, Bell."

He nods his head, "Meet me in the drop ship, I'll round everyone up."

Clarke turns and walks off. I grab Bellamy's hand and pull him towards me, I place my hand against the side of his face, pressing my lips against his.

"I'll be okay, you don't need to worry about me all the time." I comment pulling away from him.

"You better be." He sighs, "And I'll worry about you if I want to. Remember, I'm your big bad protector."

I smile, "Okay, fine. You got me there." I reply causing him to smile, "I'll meet you in the drop ship."

With that, I turn on my heel and walk to the drop ship. It didn't take long for everyone to appear in the drop ship. I stood by Clarke. Bea, Elliot, and Hunter were supposed to stay here. They were some of the few we couldn't spare.

"Each group takes someone with a gun, and they're for killing Grounders, not food. We don't have the ammo. Use the spears for hunting. Get what you can. Be back by nightfall. No one stays out after dark." Bellamy instructs to everyone here.

"Hey Clarke. You alone? You maybe want to go together?" Myles comes up to us, "You too Lacey. I heard you have good aim."

"Sure. I'll get some gear." Clarke says.

We both walk over to where the weapons are handing from. She picks up a spear while I just pick up a knife with a longer blade.

"You ready to go?" Finn asks coming up to us.

"I don't think so." Clarke responds causing my brow to furrow.

"Why not?" I question, "He's a good tracker." I argue, "Do you even know how to throw a spear?"

Clarke glares at me while Finn smiles, "Oh come on. We'll make a good team."

Myles comes walking up to us with his gun held firmly in his grasp, "Hey, partners, we're wasting daylight." He looked over and saw Finn, but he smiled when he did, "Oh, Finn, you're joining the band?"

Finn shrugs, "Sure."

"Awesome." The four of us begin our walk to the doors, "I haven't really got a chance to hang with you guys much. Hey, do you even know how I got arrested on the Ark?"

Finn looks over to me with a smirk, one I'm currently wearing as well, "I'm dying to hear about it."

I let out a laugh as Finn drapes an arm over me and we walk outside together. Finn quickly took the lead, of course. And the rest of us trailed behind him, once and awhile able to catch up to his fast pace. He quickly caught a trail, quicker than I was expecting.

           "One of those scaly panther things?" Myles asks as Finn leans down to look at the tracks.

           "Boar." Finn concludes.

           "Good, because that panther meat is nasty, but I could eat a whole boar by myself, no joke." I nearly start laughing at his ramble but end up coughing, causing Finn to look up at me with a knowing smirk, "You know what the best part is of the boar? It's gonna sound gross."

           "Myles, quiet for a second." I say once I get a look at the tracks. I lean down besides Finn.

           "What is it?" Clarke asks joining us.

           "These tracks..." He trails.

           "They're perfect." I finish looking to Clarke, "Too perfect. Someone's baiting us."

           "We're the ones being hunted."

           Myles gets up looking through the scope of his gun, "I don't see anything."

Something whizzes by my ear. I hear Myles grunt behind me after an arrow lodges itself into his leg. Right after one digs into his chest and he falls to the ground. Clarke calls out his name as she scrambles over to him. By now Finn has taken a hold on my arm and is pulling me up.

"Clarke, come on. We got to leave him." He says pulling us away.

"We can't just leave him!" I yell.

Soon a grounder appears from behind a tree and hits Clarke over the head. She tumbles back into me, and the grounder goes after Finn next. I grab Clarke's spear pushing her off of me. The grounder runs towards me and I block his swing with the handle of the spear, he's stronger though. I'm about to lose when I kick him hard in the abdomen. When he stumbles backward I swing the spear hard hitting him in the face with the end as hard as I could. When he stumbles back he swings with object in his hand and hits me across the face. I fly a few feet away, but I grab the spear and get back up.

When he comes at me again I swing the spear slicing through some of his armor and drawing blood. It was hard to tell since I was seeing two of him. I suddenly feel someone grab me from behind. I launch my feet out kicking the grounder in front of me over another one comes running up beside me and I swing my arm out punching his -not well armored- face. I thrashed around, trying to loosen his grip, it was starting to work. The grounder I had pushed over came running towards me with his weapon raised. I pushed as much as I could off the ground, kicking him in the face as my feet flew upwards.

The hard mask against my ankle caused a shooting pain up my leg. The one behind me finally dropped me. I grabbed the spear and started trying to run toward Finn. One grabbed my ankle pulling me to the ground. I threw the spear down into him, and his grip on my ankle loosened. I had jammed the spear through his eye. I scrambled backwards, terrified. That's six. I couldn't breathe. One of the grounders came running at me hitting me across the face with his metal weapon, I rolled a few feet away with a shriek escaping my lips. He kicked me again and again. The pain became so much that I couldn't feel anything anymore. Suddenly a woman's voice boomed but I couldn't understand what she was saying. Soon she came into view and I recognized her.

Anya.

Hers is the last face I see before I pass out.

❂             ❂             ❂             ❂

3rd Person POV

           The hunters get back late. Myles, Finn, Clarke, and Lacey are not with them. Nobody truly notices or thinks much of it at the time. Bellamy makes his way back to his tent, he expects to find the girl he calls his in there, but his mistaken and finds on of her close friends instead.

           "What are you doing in here?" Bellamy asks irritatedly.

           He didn't have the time or patience to deal with Raven right now. He also didn't want her here when Lacey was supposed to get home.

           "They don't waste time. I'll get them that. What's it been, a day and a half?" Raven begins to ramble bitterly as she sniffles.

           Bellamy rolls his eyes, "You've mistaken me for someone who cares. Time to move on."

           He sets down his gun and shrugs of his jacket. Tossing the two on the chair beside the wall. Bellamy furrows his brow as Raven sits down on his bed -that he shares with Lacey- and unlaced her boots.

           "What are you doing?" He asks angrily.

           "Moving on." She says pulling off her pants, "I've never been with anyone but Finn. Take off your clothes." She orders pulling her hair out of the ponytail it had previously been in.

           Bellamy's eyes narrow at her words, "No, and the fact you think I would-"

           "Fine. I'll go first." With that she pulled off the shirt that she wasn't wearing a bra under.

           Bellamy looks away, grabbing her shirt and throwing back at her, "If you're looking for a rebound, I'm not that guy. Put on your fucking shirt and get the fuck out."

           She slammed her lips into his, but the moment they touched Bellamy shoved her off of him. It didn't feel right. Not only didn't it feel wrong because he was with Lacey, it also felt wrong because it wasn't Lacey. Her kisses felt right and perfect everyone else seemed wrong to him now.

           "You've slept with almost every girl in this camp, and I throw myself at you and you throw me out?!" She yells putting her shirt back on.

           Bellamy looks around hoping nobody was around to hear the conversation, "Damn right I am. Raven get out." He growls.

"Oh come on!" She laughs callously, "You're the biggest fuckboy around here. And now all of a sudden you are telling me that you, the guy who had threesomes on multiple occasions, are off the market?"

"Yeah." He states with a strong voice, "I am. Because you know who sleeps in that bed behind you? A girl who calls you one of her best friends." He points accusingly at the bed behind her, as Raven pulls up her pants, "I don't want to lose her. Do you get that? I'm in love with her and the last thing I want to do is hurt her, so get the fuck out."

           The words rolled off of his tongue as if it's been something he's been saying for years. He didn't even fully notice the words that had escaped his lips. But when he did, he didn't take them back and he didn't even flinch. He owned what he had said. He meant it. And he knew he did. She grabs her boots and jacket, walks out angrily, throwing down the flap down as she exits. Bellamy runs his hands over his face, falling back into his bed. Raven went into the drop ship sitting down and working on the walkie-talkies. Trying to ignore the absolute rejection, and the full feeling of guilt taking over. Monty came up splitting her attention. She quickly shot up from her seat.

           "You finished the walkies." Monty states.

           "Hey..." Raven trails scratching the back of her neck, "I'm sorry about before, really, and about your family."

           "Thanks." Monty smiles before growing more serious, "So all the hunters are back except Clarke and Finn."

           "Okay." Raven shrugs sitting back down, trying to make it seem like she didn't care.

          "Raven, they were with Lacey and another kid Myles." Raven looks up shocked, "They all left camp together."

           "All four of them are still out there?" She questions still confused.

           "Yeah." Monty nods, "We're going to look for them. Bring the walkies."

           More guilt starts to eat away at Raven. When she realized not only did she throw herself at Bellamy, one of her closest friend's obvious boyfriend, Lacey was also missing while she did that.

❂             ❂             ❂             ❂

Hey guys! Wow this is actually a decent sized chapter! This is so rare...

Omg Bell rejected Raven and said he loved Lacey!! What are you guys feeling right now?

I love this chapter so my (but then again I love pretty much all of them).

It's absolutely crazy that this story is dwindling to the end! We are so close guys.

Question Time: What do you think is going to happen to Lacey in the next chapter?

Random Question Time: What's your book or book series?

I'd have to say my favorite book is probably the Great Gatsby.

I love you guys so much!!

•callie•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 1.6K 17
Aaliyah Stark. She was the youngest kid who got locked up on the ark at the age of 10. But she was innocent. All she did was wait for her death. Now...
283K 5.8K 55
"You say that you have a whole hell of problems, but you underestimate the hell I've been through," I murmur, as he tilts his head downwards towards...
14.6K 259 28
Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Bellamy smiled. "Dodging questions I see"...
185K 6.2K 60
"I'm not very good at controlling what my face does or what my mouth says." For four generations, people in space called the Ark "home", and for fou...