When The Smoke Is In Your Eye...

By thighhighlarry

'I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your neck' https://www.instagram.com/thighhighlarry/ Copyright 2... More

0.00
0.01
0.02
0.03
0.04
0.05
0.06
0.07
0.08
0.09
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
0.22
0.23
0.24
0.25
0.26
0.27
0.28
0.29
0.30
0.31
0.32
0.33
0.34
0.35
0.36
0.37
0.38
0.39
0.40
0.41
0.42
0.43
0.44
0.46
0.47
0.48
0.49
0.50
0.51
0.52
0.53
0.54
Epilogue
Epilogue II

0.45

75.7K 2.6K 7.6K
By thighhighlarry

16.05.15

~*~

Apparently before going to Louis' school, Harry had gone back to his house to find out if Jay knew what he'd done or why Louis was ignoring him. He'd also asked if she wouldn't mind Louis coming up to Leeds with him for the weekend, she'd said yes and that's why they were sat on a train heading there. It was a 47 minute train journey to Leeds Station, then a twenty minute walk from the station to Harrys dorm building.

"Why didn't you drive?" Louis asked breathlessly as they approached Harrys building, letting the older boy swing their hands between them.

"Because I didn't have the car, Zayn and Niall brought it down this morning but they were out when I made the decision to leave. Getting the train was the most rational thought I had." Harry explained, pulling out his ID pass to let them in.

"What thoughts did you have then?"

"Most of them were ways of how I could get to Donny in time, I considered walking but it would've taken me about nine hours."

"That's dedication babe." Giggled Louis, running up the stairs quickly to try and keep up with Harrys long legs and his stupid way of taking two steps at a time.

"Little legs." The older boy commented, waiting for Louis at the top then nudging him forward to walk up the next flight in front of him.

"I know you're only getting me to go in front so you can stare at my ass."

"What do you mean?"

"Please Harry, I'm not an idiot."

"Really? That's news to me."

Louis turned round on the stairs, nearly bumping heads with Harry. As he opened his mouth to speak Harry cupped his cheeks and kissed him quickly just to stop him saying anything. A smirk was on Harrys face, kissing Louis' once more then placing a longer kiss on his cheek then the end of his nose.

"Missed you by the way." He breathed, flicking the tip of Louis' nose with his tongue.

"That's nice." Louis replied, kissing Harry this time, letting a pleased sound when the older boy slipped his tongue inside and deepened the kiss.

They kissed for a minute or two, until Harry broke away, conscious of people being able to walk past any moment and see them. Louis obviously disliked this very much and went back in for another kiss, whining when Harry moved his head.

"Let's go inside, then we can kiss all you want."

"No we can't because your friends will be there."

"So? I have my own room." Harry said, confused, patting Louis bum to get him to keep moving up the stairs.

"Yeah but they still have ears, I'll have to keep quiet." Louis whined, smirking secretly to himself because he knew Harry knew what he was implying.

"Shut your face you nymph."

Louis gasped, mock offended at that until Harry grabbed his waist to make him stop at dorm number 5.

"That was rude." He pouted, glaring up at Harry.

"Nah, you're fine darling."

Louis hissed at the taller boy, holding onto Harrys arm as he tried to get his key in the lock. Having to tickle Louis until he squealed so he would let go and let him open the door.

"I hate you." Louis whined, shoving Harry out of the way to step into the dorm first.

It was more an apartment than a dorm, having two bedrooms, a bathroom and a conjoined living room and kitchen for Harry and his roommate Luke.

"That's not what you said earlier." Harry winked, opening the door on the left, that appeared to be his room, and chucking Louis' bag in there.

He then reached out for Louis' hand, leading him down the little hallway and out into the living room where Lex, Niall and two men Louis didn't recognise were sat.

"LOUIS!" Lex squealed, jumping up from the sofa and launching herself onto the small boy, getting a giggle and a 'hi' back as he hugged her.

Niall caught Harrys eye and sent him a wink a thumbs up, which Harry replied to with the middle finger.

"I saw that." Louis glared at Harry.

"No you didn't." Harry replied with a laugh, going across the room into the kitchen area and opening the cupboards until he found the packet of maryland biscuits he'd been saving for when Louis came up.

The younger boy had now settled himself into the corner of one sofa, cuddled up with Lex and chatting away happily with her. When Harry came back over he smiled up at him, eyes wide in delight when he saw the packet of cookies.

"When did you get those!?" One of the men Louis didn't know said, although he did notice an Australian accent.

"They've been in there like two weeks, how did you not notice?" Harry replied, brow furrowed in confusion.

Louis was looking between the two, before he looked up at Harry and made grabby hands for the cookies which Harry passed to him willingly.

"Oh by the way, Louis this is Luke my roommate and Michael a guy who pretends to live here when he doesn't. This is Louis." Harry explained, waving his hand lazily between the two before sitting down on the floor in front of where Louis was sat on the sofa.

"How did someone like Harry get someone like you?" The one with blue hair asked and Louis assumed that was Michael.

"His junk is massive." Louis replied with a shrug, biting into a cookie and licking the chocolate off his lips as everyone else gawked at him.

"I haven't seen you in like a month Lou, when did you get this crude?" Lex questioned in astonishment.

Louis just shrugged, jerking his leg out to kick Harry when the older boy pinched his thigh and asked for a cookie. He gave him one anyway.

"So you sorted out your little problem?" Niall asked, always being the one to bring up awkward and uncomfortable situations without knowing.

"It wasn't a problem, I was stupid and Jayden is trying to ruin my life to ruin Harrys."

"Didn't I tell you Jayden was involved? What did I say!?" Lex groaned, waving her hands frantically.

"Jayden the one you fight with right?" Luke asked, hitting Michael on the forehead when he started playing with Luke's lip ring.

"Yeah, asshole." Harry commented, getting Louis foot in the back of his head for that and sending a sorry smile in apologise.

They spent a good few hours talking and laughing and playing video games on Michaels play station before Lex and Niall decided they should head back to Manchester and Luke and Michael decided they were going out. Which left Harry and Louis in the house by themselves, meaning Louis didn't have to be quiet.

The next morning Harry practically forced Louis out of bed and into the shower because apparently he'd planned a day out for them that really had no say in and just had to go along.

They didn't even eat breakfast before they left, Harry leaving Luke a note and saying he was out before they left the building and gone into Harrys car which Niall had thankfully left there. Thankfully Harry didn't make Louis starve and they stopped off at a little cafe for breakfast, finding out that it sold probably the best pancakes each boy have ever tasted.

It was like Harry had been a million times before because they made it to Tropical World Zoo in about 20 minutes, arriving just an hour after it had opened.

They walked around the park area for a bit, chatting about what had happened while they'd been apart and noticing that they were probably the oldest people there without kids.

Soon they went into the actual zoo, Louis immediately heading into the desert enclosure to see the meerkats.

"That one looks like you." Harry teased, coming up behind him and pointing to one of the shorter meerkats stood next to two others atop of a rock.

"Oh shut up, that one looks like you." Louis retorted, pointing to a fatter meerkat laying on it's back under the heat lamp.

"You're right, we're both admirably handsome."

Louis rolled his eyes and made a face at Harry, moving away from the meerkats and walking around the rest of the enclosure, playing a game of who could spot the most birds flying above their heads. Harry won but only because Louis claimed he felt bad and let him win.

They then headed into the amazon tank where Louis got excited at the cat fish and a fish named a giraffe fish, that is until Harry pointed out the fish that looked excited like a piranha and freaked him out so much he refused to look into the glass. With an amused smile on his face Harry led them out of their and into the amazon house, trying to continue the bird of bird watching with a stubborn and pouting Louis.

"You can win this time." Harry laughed, pinching Louis' hip and making him hiss.

"I would've won last time but I was being the nice boyfriend I am and letting you win instead." He defended, smacking Harrys hand away and calling out loudly when he saw a bird.

Somehow they ended up in a butterfly house, a gasp coming from Louis when a blue and white butterfly landed on his head. Harry immediately stopped and pulled out his phone to take a picture, teasing Louis by telling him that it was pooing on his head. When the butterfly had flown off Louis glared at Harry, sticking his tongue out and laughing hysterically when he got spooked by a butterfly flying past.

By 1pm they were in the creature corner, that made Louis think of the scene in Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone when Harry set the snake on Dudley. He told this to Harry who just laughed and called him cute. Of course he shrieked when he saw the spiders, not even bothering to laugh at Harry when his face paled at the size of the tarantula. Although he did some up the courage to hold a snake, his hands shaking slightly as he did so.

Much to both boys dismay they had to leave soon after, Jay wanting Louis home by 4pm on Saturday afternoon.

"I'm coming home next week, be back for a week." Harry told him as they pulled up outside Louis' front door.

"I'm staying with you, don't care what mum says." Louis pouted.

"She's still your legal guardian baby, you've got to do as she says."

He leaned over the console and kissed Louis, mumbling an 'I love you' against his lips.

A/N

Hello lovebugs, how are you?

I'm sat in my garden right now, it's past 9pm and still light out which is lovely. This time of year is by far my favourite, but I have to admit my hands are freezing.

By the way, thanks for 30k reads x

The late late show was so good, I woke up at 5:20am to watch it and it was worth it. They talked about No Control and Louis was so smug and then larry were beating niams ass by far when they did that wheelbarrow thing they were doing. The larry moments were fabulous.

I hope you're all well, I'll see you Monday xxx

{30,800 reads 1,900 votes}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 2.5K 51
The sequel to "Do I Wanna Know?" Enjoy!
182K 4K 28
Louis has never felt loved. 4 boys will show him what love is.
7.4K 442 31
The comment that started it all: @1dlover: You and Harry would look so cute together!! completed and edited. Started on: 05/27/18 Ended on: 03/19/19 ...
317 11 5
"Don't leave me. Please." **T.W** This story contains sensitive topics like Su*side. It also has strong language and adult scenes. This is a short st...