𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙠! ⏱ ᴮᵒᵇᵒ...

Od -MUNCHKINNIE

❝Because of you, this stupid prophecy got me under a damned mask!❞ → Betrayed, accused and blamed, ... Více

「Prologue」
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
▪︎ S. Chapter I
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
▪︎ S. Chapter II
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
DISCORD SERVER
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI

LXI

1.4K 83 39
Od -MUNCHKINNIE

Chapter LXI: Preparation

════════ ××× ════════

CARESSING HIS CHIN, Commander Kokochi stared down at the group standing straight in a line. He was a little bewildered at the fact that Adu Du was with them and that they were at his ship of all places. Admiral Tarung wasn't with him this time, the said person in question was dealing with matters concerning the situation with the other groups that they have assigned. TAPOPS didn't have the best history with the power sphere hunter accompanying them but he was most certain Boboiboy wouldn't just join him without a proper nor acceptable reason.

"What has happened this past week?" He started, fixing his black sunglasses in the process. Unbeknownst to him, many things happened after their last meeting. Both events they can consider positive and negative, it was a lot to take in. Boboiboy side glanced at the female beside him, knowing how she most definitely won't be the one to answer that. Last week was rather eventful for both him and everyone since she wouldn't talk then, he will for her.

"We approached Lazarus just like Captain Kaizo asked, and we managed to gather some intel. But unfortunately at the same time, we run out of fuel for the ship we decided to help Adu Du retrieve his ship back from General Erithrius in return for a ride to the central, Kingdom of Llumina," the elemental hero briefly answered, placing his hands behind him. He and Y/n gathered too much information that it might be even dangerous to just relay it out of blue with many eyes lingering around their surrounding.

But it's safe to say that he's free to do so now that they're on a ship, he was most certain Adu Du and Probe can't betray them now that they helped him get his ship back. "Did Lazarus say anything regarding this matter?" Commander Kokoci continued. "He confirmed that King Lunos might have another doppelganger roaming around Glamoura, but it seems to be that they are also his ally. Just recently, we've gathered more information about his case through King Lunos' former subjects," Boboiboy added.

"Former subjects you say?" The alien with black sunglasses hummed in interest. "Affirmative Commander, they are King Lunos royal advisers, one of them had betrayed us just recently and attacked us. He even went against the other ex-adviser for going against King Lunos," Fang fixed his throat before looking up back to the screen with a stern expression on his visage. That was when Kaden stepped in to reveal himself to the commander before them. Calculating irises behind those black shades travelled into the adult Glamouran's figure.

"Greetings good sir, I am Kaden, former adviser of the crown prince Lunos Llumina. I am here to confirm that young Elliot's intention remains unknown but what I do know is his loyalty to the young royal. I had a belief that he will soon come to do this, the greatest presumption is that he has returned to the crown prince and is on his way to tell him about what is incoming," Kaden fixed his monocle professionally, straightening his posture. "I see... So that elf's decision was already decided, there was nothing you can do," Kokoci nodded.

"It is alright, at least he knows what's coming before we send our message to him. This will be a big one and I'm sure of it," the higher-up added with a serious tone laced in his voice. This caught everyone's attention, they didn't know what their commander was speaking about and they weren't informed about this random information. "What... What are you talking about, Commander?" Yaya placed a hand on her chest so she didn't stray her eyes away from the screen. From there, Commander Kokoci emitted a new aura that made everyone tense.

It was obvious that this is a more serious matter.

'Message to Lunos?' Y/n held her breath for a moment.

"It is time to tell you about what TAPOPS has been preparing for a while when you were on your mission. With Captain Kaizo leading the operation, we have been preparing on going for a war against King Lunos," Commander Kokochi placed his hands behind him. The group's eyes widened in surprise, unable to take the information in. "WAR!?" Boboiboy, Gopal and Ying exclaimed in unison. That was something none of them expected.

"Ayoyo! I'm not prepared!" Captain Papa shrieked from the side, earning a blank expression from Ochobot. "Worry not Master, I shall protect you!" Cosmo beamed innocently like the ray of sunshine that he is. "Ugh, aren't you supposed to defend Y/n?" Fang shook his head to himself, unable to understand their teacher's antics along with the pegasus guardian. "Just as expected, I'll join you. I want to take my revenge on that despicable elf," Adu Du had no second thoughts, he was serious about his decision and nothing can stop him.

"Revenge is not always the answer to your problems it's not a good thing to do either," Yaya sweatdropped at the alien's sudden statement. "But Mister Boss isn't a good alien!" Probe chimed in but everyone shrugged the topic back to the main concern of the meeting. "King Lunos' colony is enormous, you can't take this fight all by yourselves. That's why we asked each Glamouran planet about their contribution to this war and to end the reign of dark magic in the galaxy. We have a colony of our own, you're not alone," Commander Kokochi proudly announced to them.

"Outstanding! Just how many connections does TAPOPS have?" Cosmo's eyes sparkled in enthusiasm, greatly impressed by that. With that, Commander Kokochi smirked before pulling down his glasses to look at them. "As many as you can imagine," he started with pride. Y/n pursed her lips, (e/c) irises looking back to the screen with a feeling lingering inside her that she couldn't describe properly. "Will that be the final operation of this mission?" She finally spoke, pushing down the uncomfortable weight that was bothering her.

"Yes, to be honest with all of you. This is the reason why I contacted you," He admitted in the result. "This is a call for our preparation, we aren't the strongest and King Lunos has displayed his immense power now that he has used dark magic. According to Captain Kaizo, King Lunos has done many techniques that even he couldn't comprehend," he gave them additional information. "The forbidden spells only a dark magic user knows," Y/n mumbled under her breath, understanding why they didn't recognise it. If she was in their place, even she won't be able to tell what they are.

Only a magus can, someone with advanced magic like Lazarus.

"Precisely, that's why we should stay on high guard. Even if Y/n does know some magic, dark magic is very complicated. But we do know, only light can conquer the dark. Boboiboy, Y/n, since the two of you can manipulate light then you are under the Counter team. Mister Kaden, you can be with them since I presume you manipulate light too," Commander Kokoci fixed his throat, the light reflecting his sunglasses. "Your utmost certain, Sir," Kaden placed a hand upon his chest.

"Counter team? What's that?" Gopal scratched his head in bewilderment since it was out of context. "Heh, the counter team will be the one in charge of purifying dark magic and countering them. You will have a few people joining you, besides, we have another thing to accomplish in Llumina aside from the fact that we need to take the throne back from tyranny," the higher-up continued his elaboration regarding the situation. Yaya and Ying looked at each other with puzzled expressions before looking back to the alien.

"What is that supposed to be?" Y/n started an inquiry, another question wanting to be answered out of curiosity. "Unfortunately, Lazarus has been captured according to Captain Kaizo's reports. He has been on an undercover mission for quite some time now and he managed to find out that the magus that you visited got caught just recently to prevent him from thwarting King Lunos' plans. He is hidden along the bars in the dungeons of Llumina," the commander told them.

"I'm afraid they're also trying to get information out of him forcefully about the secrets of the artefacts," He huffed in disappointment, it was a piece of terrible news Lazarus getting captured could lead to many things and one of those are happenings that could be used against them and their plan on defeating the current king of Llumina. Murmurs and gasps exploded in the room, worried about Lazarus and the situation. "Lazarus predicted this, he knew he was going to get captured soon. Yet he didn't flee to another place just for things to go as what he had foreseen about the future," the elemental hero spoke, clenching his fist.

"I think we should trust him, he let himself get captured to be able to grant something that will be a cause of something good in the future. That... Is a selfless sacrifice, he might not show it but he cares for Lluminaria as much as we do," Y/n furrowed her eyebrows, her eyes softening upon realisation. Lazarus truly was an amazing individual for her. "That Lazarus... I can't believe this," Adu Du let out a deep sigh of frustration. He didn't know if he should be angry at his friend for risking his life or be grateful for how he risked his life for them.

"Wahhhh! Mister Lazarus is so selfless!" Probe cried crocodile tears, a random handkerchief on his robotic hand as he wiped his imaginary tears. 'Indeed... He truly is.' Y/n frowned as she thought to herself. That was when the elemental hero didn't waste this chance to hype everyone up. "Then we shouldn't waste our time, Lazarus sacrificed himself for the sake of the kingdom and to appreciate that, we should grant the future that he wants to see. This war... It's in our hands and if we win this then Glamoura will have a great fate to look forward to," Boboiboy smiled in determination.

"Just the spirit that I want to see, it's up to us. And I'm sure that everyone will be able to do it. Alright, Ying and Fang, you're on the defence committee. Gopal, Probe and Adu Du I trust you in the shooter department. Yaya, you will be on the flight operators. The name of the teams already says for themselves so no need for questions. And don't worry, you will be accompanied by some allies that we managed to team up with from Glamoura," Commander Kokochi smiled and raised his index finger.

"What about us?" Cosmo blinked repeatedly, hoping that he would include him and Captain Papa. "Er... You can come too," Commander Kokochi faked a cough which made the justice duo triumph in victory.

And that was the start of their way to the final battle.

════════ ××× ════════

"Er... Where in Lluminaria are we?" The elemental superhero began to ask out of confusion. Right after their meeting, Commander Kokochi gave them coordinates about where he wanted them to settle before they start the operation. "Hmm... According to the information I've gathered from Commander, this is the main camp of our colony opposing the throne," the power sphere in the group flew forward, looking at Boboiboy as he analysed the intel that he had been given.

"Camp? But this is the abandoned research laboratory of Aeroans before they were prohibited in Lluminaria," Y/n raised an eyebrow, glancing over to Ochobot in wonder. "That is fortunately precise! You do your research well my dear Lady Eldian," an unfamiliar boyish voice interrupted their conversation out of nowhere which startled the poor female elf. Everyone turned to the source of the voice to see a young male teenager giving them an eye smile behind his cinder goggles.

Y/n tensed at the closeness, the young boy didn't seem to recognise what personal space is. She slightly backed away, still surprised at the male Glamouran's sudden intrusion. "Huh? Who are you?" The molecular hero suspiciously narrowed his eyes at the shorter boy with messy silver locks and icy blue irises. "Haha! Allow me to introduce myself, my sincere apologies for my rudeness. Especially to you, dear lady," He gave them a cheeky grin before pulling down his cinder goggles to his hang on his neck.

"Salutations good people, I am Neven Celestine III, a humble researcher and inventor from Planet Aero! 'Tis a pleasure to meet you all, naí?" Neven's grin was comparable to the shine of the Caecus star. Y/n scanned the young boy their age, seemingly feeling a new magical aura from him yet he seemed to look normal. Neven noticed her confusion but smiled, knowing what got her bewildered.

"Curious are we, my dear? Well, to satisfy your mental questions, I'm a half wind sylph, thus supporting the reason why I have a magical aura. Hehe, I knew you would notice it, it makes my heart flutter!" He giggled, seemingly giddy and Y/n could swear she saw imaginary hearts floating around him. Boboiboy raised an eyebrow at the young boy's weird behaviour, he couldn't pinpoint exactly what bothered him. "This research lab has been revived just recently but rather secretly by TAPOPS! Since Planet Aero decided to send professionals and front liners for the upcoming war, we offered this shelter as a temporary base." Neven continued with enthusiasm.

"And since I wanted to take part in this operation I volunteered, although my family did not favour my decision one bit ehehe..." He sheepishly chuckled caressing his nape. "But, to not prolong this introduction I'm quite certain you're the team Mister Commander has been waiting for, naí?" He snapped his fingers while deep in thought. Y/n found Neven quite a chatterbox, he seemed to enjoy talking a lot. "Yes, Commander Kokochi gave us the coordinates and it led us to this place, " Ochobot confirmed immediately.

Neven's face─ if it was even possible, brightened up even more at that answer. "Kalós! I was told to bring you to Admidal Tarung, here, come this way! We have a lot to talk about," He gestured for everyone to follow him to the building. It seemed to look old, the research laboratory wasn't a full building but a place with a series of buildings connecting. The group admired the place, it was quite spacious for a research laboratory. Heavy chatters reached their ears as they walked in from the entrance and onto the campgrounds.

Y/n didn't expect to see many people inside, as her eyes curiously darted around she noticed how the members were from different Glamouran planets. She could tell how foreign they look compared to the Lluminarians, it looked like a training ground to be precise. "Éla! The admiral is patiently waiting for you," Neven continued with his cheeky personality. "Neven, may I ask a question?" Y/n blinked, raising a finger as she wanted to speak. The silver head wasted no time and stopped dead in his tracks before turning to the elf in anticipation.

"Naí, my dear?" He leaned forward to the female Glamouran with half-lidded eyes, his icy irises staring right at her confused (e/c) ones. Anyone could tell that he had taken a liking to the elf with how he acted differently when it was about her. Gopal could only nudge his best friend who looked at him in annoyance as a result. "How long was this preparation? When did it start?" She tilted her head at him in wonder, curiosity getting the best of her. "Good question, Dear. Let's see here, it has been a few septenarias actually," Neven caressed his chin.

"I'm not too sure since I wasn't one of the members that joined first, it was the Aero flight force that joined first together with the registered researchers," he placed his arms behind his head, calmly walking beside her. "Wait, registered researchers? Are you not a registered researcher?" Y/n quirked an eyebrow, completely befuddled at his statement. That was when the silver-haired young man turned to her with a mischievous look on his visage. "What do you think, heh," he smirked suddenly before walking forward, humming to himself.

Y/n's stare burned at the back of Neven's head, she was clueless about what that meant but she didn't pry any further. Gopal and Boboiboy soon caught up to her still trailing behind Neven at quite a distance. "That guy's weird. Shamelessly flirting at you just like that, even Boboiboy got irritated," Gopal suddenly blurted out making the poor boy with an orange salakov hat look at him with a horrified expression. "Why are you dragging me in?" The elemental hero complained, narrowing his brown eyes at the taller teen.

"Hmm... You're speaking like it isn't true, like I didn't hear you clicking your tongue because you got je─" Gopal kept his mouth quiet since the shorter superhero covered his mouth just like that. "Don't listen to him, Y/n. It isn't necessary information," Boboiboy immediately reasoned while looking at the (h/c)-haired female with a serious expression. Y/n nodded her head, a little bit confused but she didn't question anything since she didn't want to make Boboiboy comfortable.

"But... I suggest you walk closer to me, Neven... He seems like trouble," Boboiboy added, slipping his hand around her wrist. The molecular superhero deadpanned at this action. 'Eh, and you were denying it the whole time, would you look at this,' He rolled his eyes.

"Hello, we're here for Admiral. I've brought the team that he was waiting for," Neven gestured to them as he spoke to another researcher standing behind a closed door. "Hmm... I see, then make sure you cause no problem again this time Neven. Admiral will give you a good scolding again," the female Aeroan pushed her circular glasses, narrowing her eyes at the younger researcher. The silver head could only look up to the female with an innocent eye smile, he was quite notorious for his terrible misfortune and troublesome nature.

He was a cheeky troublemaker after all which he had grown to be, he was a nobleman which meant he had restrictions when it comes to going out. He usually ends up going home with cuts and a messy look. But, surprisingly, he was alive still. This was one of the main reasons his family didn't agree with him participating in the Glamouran war against King Lunos. "Ah... Come on Miss Aella, it's not always. See? I'm fine today," he gestured to himself, fixing his collar.

"And besides... I can't embarrass myself, the princess is here," he leaned, cupping a hand over his mouth to whisper to the older researcher. "You little troublemaker and your little crush. Make sure not to cause trouble in front of her then," She let them pass the door by making way for them. With a victory smile, Neven marched to the room with the group following behind him a little bit bewildered and uncertain. "Let's go, wouldn't want to wait him, naí?" The silver head snapped his finger.

As they went inside, they spotted familiar looks. Boboiboy saw Admiral Tarung in his formal TAPOPS uniform standing with his hands behind him. Indeed it seemed like he was waiting for them. "Admiral!" Boboiboy began as the group saluted except for Cosmo, Adu Du and Probe. The adult nodded at them with a stern look not leaving his face while scanning them. "It's great to see you all again, I suppose the last mission was tiring? Well, I hope you have prepared for what's coming to you all now," Admiral Tarung began.

"Welcome to our camp, this will be our temporary hideout place before the war will commence. We have yet to deliver the message to King Lunos, therefore this is the only place we can use before the dauna finally comes. We have recruited and asked for allies all over Glamoura from Aero to Lluminaria," he formally announced to them. "Together, we will fight against King Lunos and free Glamoura from dark magic that has been corrupting the artefacts and the people living within, we cannot let them take hold of the artefacts either. It would be too dangerous," Admiral Tarung shook his head.

"Commander Kokochi is currently handling something at the moment so I'm here standing in his stead. Congratulations on retrieving and purifying all of the gem artefacts, we are one step closer to leaving Glamoura. The people around us are thankful for your contribution and for helping their homes. Since the protection crystal broke, Glamoura has been invaded by man evil entities but thanks to your help you managed to lessen the load. In return, they also want to help in the war and have Glamoura from further destruction."

"He's right, you've all done a great job. I told you Admiral Tarung, there's nothing to worry about with my decision."

Y/n froze when she heard that familiar voice reach her ears, it twitched for a moment before she turned to the source of it with a hopeful look in her eyes. The familiar tall stature of a blue-skinned man stood with a grin playing on his lips while he leaned into the wall with crossed arms. It was the greatest flyer of Planet Aero, Master Flyer Swift. Words couldn't express how happy she was to see her second father figure in the same room as her after being apart from him for a while.

"Swift!" She could feel her lips quiver in happiness before running up to the man to give him a tight embrace. Swift nearly lost his balance but held onto the emotional female who was hugging him like he was going to leave her again. The adult chuckled at this before wrapping his arms around her. "You've done great, youngling. I'm proud of you always," He whispered to her, a soft smile forming on his lips as he patted her back lightly in a comforting manner. A moment passed before the father-daughter reunion broke when they let go of each other.

"Master Flyer Swift, it's great to see you here now. Is everything ready?" Admiral Tarung asked the younger adult who lazily grinned at him before saluting casually. "Nothing to worry about, hey, I didn't expect to see this little dumpling here. We have so many things to catch up on, yeah?" He placed a hand over her shoulder, a genuine smile present on his face as they made eye contact. "Swift, sir! It is a pleasure to see you again!" Cosmo greeted the young Master Flyer happily, missing him and his casual aura.

"Hey, Cosmo! Good to see you doing well, I have plenty of honey bread with me. I'm sure you'd like one, eh?" He nodded his head at the pegasus guardian who was ecstatic at the thought of eating more of Wingarden's famous honey bread.

"Master Flyer Swift?" Boboiboy blinked in wonder as he looked at the adult before them. He couldn't believe that this was the flyer that they were supposed to go on a mission with. "The one and only! Say... You must be the elemental boy, right? I've heard so much about you, " Swift snapped a finger before caressing his chin trying to remember. "I'm Swift, you could say I'm little Y/n's father figure!" He leaned his back onto the table on the front, crossing his arms comfortably as he looked at them with a grin.

'I'm seeing her father figure in front of me huh...'

════════ ××× ════════

.
.
.
.
.

Fanarts Section

Fanart by @Wolfzyxx on Twitter

A/n: Hello! Happy Holidays Everyone! Hope you all are doing great this break.

Disclaimer: The illustrations above aren't mine. They belong to their original artists.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.7K 233 8
Boboiboy and his friends were on they're way to planet gardenia. Boboiboy decided to take a nap before arriving. He woke up and saw a women in front...
30.8K 1.1K 38
Power - Heart Are they connected? True love What is that mean? Had a crush Is that humanely? even in such a young age? Why these feelings are strang...
11K 318 24
AU name: Boboiboy Universe Guardian ⚠Disclaimer⚠~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ⚠Boboiboy Galaxy belongs to Monsta⚠ But AU belongs to me ~~~~~~~...
15.4K 643 47
This is a continuous series of Boboiboy Galaxy -Dark secrets and I already posted previous chapters on Wattpad . This is a story of Boboiboy and his...