Pinn Oneshots๐Ÿค

By tns_pinn

Obsessed with Pinn๐Ÿ’• Just a bunch of different random stories based of Piper and Finn. Love Pinn with my whol... More

First Date
Positive
Dancemania downs
Wedding
Cuddles and Comfort
Happiness
Finals
Welcome To The Family
Step Inside
Flight
Mole
Bouquet Toss
Dancemania
Dream
Long Distance
Anxiety Attack
Sunset
Christmas Decorating
Reunion
Headcanons
Prom
One Last Time
Surprise
Red Valentines
Regionals Celebration
Holiday
Reunited
Auditions
Falling For You
I Love You
Holding Back
Fruity Moons
Death
Hospital Feels
Tour Disaster

Goodbye

184 6 36
By tns_pinn

Everything completely changed since Step Inside.

But it's a good thing as they are chasing for their dreams on tour and in New York.

They will be staying together and will be together forever, whatever is thrown at them.

Today will be hard, but tomorrow will be even more heartbreaking as Finn flies off to America for his first ever show on tour with radiation.

Maybe this may be a great thing to show what turns out in their long-distance relationship.

Today was their last day at the studio for probably a very long time, so Piper thought it would be an amazing idea to spend it in the place they spent most of their time together.

And Piper may have something in her mind she's planning for him later on today.

Then a few hours later her mother is in the kitchen emptying the dishwasher from lunch as Piper is getting ready for her day planned with her boyfriend.

A knock appeared from the door as she hummed quietly and opened the door to see a happy Finn who has roses for Piper in his hand.

"Finn sweetheart! How are you?" Deborah said joyfully and wrapped her arms around his.

He nodded his head and smiled. "I'm good for the most part, but am terrified of leaving Piper tomorrow, she's my world. I love her."

She sighed deeply and looked at him.

"Finn, I promise you don't need to feel terrified over this! You and Piper are an amazing couple and I know you'll stay together forever, I just know this from experiences from relationships that my children have been in."

"And don't tell James this or he'll kill the both of you, but you and Piper's relationship has been my favourite to me. I've never seen any of my child look at someone the way you look at Piper." She says as Finn looked at her serious.

He nodded.

"Yeah, I love her."

"So whenever you feel lost during the distance, just remember what I said and give her a message during the night to just tell her you love her and I know it'll make her day entirely."

He looked at his girlfriends mother in awe.

Even the years he'd known her, he would of never known that she would give him such amazing relationship advice.

It means everything to him as he doesn't even know how long they'll be doing this distance for.

"Piper! Finn's here!" Her mother yelled from downstairs.

From upstairs, Piper grabbed her burgundy jacket and rested her purple handbag on her shoulder as she walked downstairs to see her boyfriend and mother talking.

"Hey!" She said and walked towards Finn and he handed her the roses he bought for her as she smiled brightly and kissed his lips and wrapped her arms around his back.

Piper turned to her mom and gave her the roses. "Could you water these and put them in a glass?"

She nodded and kissed the top of her head.

"I will, don't even worry about it!"

Piper chuckled at her family's catchphrase and turned over to Finn. "Okay we'll be going now."

"That's okay! Be back for dinner?"

She shook her head. "Actually...Finn and I were thinking of going out for dinner tonight, is that okay with you, It's my last night with him mom." Piper said and rested her hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah that's amazing! Have fun sweetheart, I love you. And Finn have an incredible time on tour and your roast dinner will be reserved when you come back!"

"Thank you Deborah." He said and grabbed her hand and walked out of their house.

Finn drove the route one last time to the studio as he held onto Piper's hand as she looked out of the window and looked out at the miserable weather outside.

Piper has been hinting to Finn about this big fancy date since she found out he was going on tour, and all she wants is it to be magical.

"So, tell me more about this date you've been telling me about?" Finn asked looking intrigued.

She sighed and shook her head and chuckled.

"I'll tell you when we get to Middle C, okay?" Piper said and kissed his hand.

Finn rolled his eyes impatiently and sighed.

Then a few moments later, they arrived at their home studio and entered in Middle C and sat down on the seats.

"Okay, so I've decided to throw you a big date for today as being our full last day together for a while, it will hopefully be ready later this afternoon." Piper says.

"Pipes, no you didn't have to do this! I love you."

He took her hands and smiled at her.

"I'm doing this because I love you and I want to thank you for everything you've done for me." Piper smiles.

"So I have to plan our date so I will see you later."

Finn chuckles. "You're kicking me out? No that's fine actually, I wanted to see Heath today. See you later Pipes." He says and kisses her cheek and walks out of the juice bar.

Later that afternoon, Piper is sitting in Middle C on her phone typing repeatedly with her third red bean boba of the day. Her favourite.

Then Heath entered the juice bar and ordered his drink and immediately saw Piper.

"Piper! Pipes. Hello?" Heath says touching her shoulder.

She looked up and saw him standing beside her as she giggled.

"Oh hey. Sorry. Glued to my phone today!" Piper exclaimed.

"It's Finn's last day before he leaves for tour with Radiation, and I'm going off to New York so I just..I want to make today perfect." Piper exhaled and smiled.

Heath nodded.

She remembers when Finn did an incredible song and dance for her at Dancemania, so before he goes away she wants to do a big grand gesture to show how him how much she loves him.

"What do you have planned for him, knowing you I bet It's something extra special." Heath chuckles.

Piper smiled happily and said. "I'm getting jerk chicken delivered from his favourite restaurant, and I booked a sky writer to write his name in the sky. Because in the summer, we'd always lie down together on the beach and look at the sky and see what shapes the clouds would make." Piper squeals excitedly.

"So that's what I want to give him. His name in the clouds."

And she hopes this goes to plan as she put a lot of thought into this date for Finn.

Heath also looks excited for this date. Happy for her best friends.

"Is that a bouncy castle?" Heath immediately says and starts to get excited.

"Yes! I'm getting one delivered to set up in Studio 1 later." She exclaims.

Piper opens the leaflet and shows Heath. "There was one at the fair last year and he was too big to go in and he was super sad about it, so.." Piper chuckles.

Heath turns to Piper and chuckles. "Okay well, it sound like a great day Piper, I'll let you get to it." He says and walks away from her.

"Thank you."

She just knows this will be the best day ever!

And that Finn will love it.

Finn enters into Studio A - the place where he met his best friends, his family and most importantly Piper.

It feels weird walking back into it without his old teammates.

He sees a rehearsal going on and Kenzie looking towards all of them, making sure they are doing what they asked.

But then she turns around and sees Finn standing right here in Studio A.

"I'm here!" Finn laughs and throws his arms out.

"Finn, oh my god!" Kenzie screams and runs into his arms.

They pull apart from the hug as he chuckles seeing his best friend in absolute shock of her life.

"I thought you were on tour?"

Finn and Kenzie walk in the office as they sit down. "Well today is my full last day and I'm getting on the plane for tour tomorrow. And Piper decided we'd spend my last day here." He said and lightly smiled.

"She really loves you Finn."

"Yeah I do, she's planning a date in Studio 1 later so yeah I'm excited." Finn excitedly smiles.

Kenzie raises her eyebrows. "Oooh that's nice! I'm going to miss you bud."

He turned to look at her. "Going to miss you too. Look don't worry about me, I should go now you should get back to your rehearsal."

"And your doing a great job as dance captain."

"Thanks, you and Piper come here before you leave." She says.

Finn nodded. "I will." He stood up and hugged her and left the office and out of the studio.

It feels so weird leaving Studio A, It feels emotional.

But Piper is in the juice bar and is planning the date for Finn, but apparently, the restaurant that he likes is closes on Mondays, and the weather is bad, so the sky writer can't go up in the plane.

Then he enters Middle C and see Piper on the phone being angry about something and he is going to get to the bottom of.

"Hey Pipes, is everything okay? You look stressed Because I'm so ready for my big surprise!" Finn says excitedly.

She turns to him and bites her lips nervously. "Um, there's been a slight change of plans, so the next thing, well the first thing won't be ready until 5:00 in Studio 1."

Finn nodded understandable. "That's great Pipes, but I mean I'm totally cool hanging here with you all day."

Piper shook her head as she looked at him. "No, no, no, no. The next thing is going to be great! I promise."

But he is thinking that this date is taking a lot of planning, but it must be something really special.

"Ok, sounds good! See you Pipes." Finn says and chuckles and walks away.

She needs so badly for this bouncy castle to come through, or else Finn's big surprise is going to be a grand disaster.

A few hours later, Finn entered Middle C once again seeing if his girlfriend is anywhere, she isn't. So he sits down and noticing Izzy looking upset.

"Hey Iz! You doing okay?" He says noticing her in the juice bar.

She doesn't answer but he takes a seat next to her.

"What's happening?"

Izzy sighed heavily. "I got picked to be one of the alternates and I feel so lost."

He shook his head. "Been there, down that and that was probably my lowest time on my first year at the studio. It was me, Davis, Kenzie and Ozzy."

"Ozzy?" She says shocked.

"Yeah and he's grown so much. But why do you feel so lost, I know you're an amazing dancer so what's the problem?"

"So basically, Kenzie picked us to be the alternates which I wasn't so happy about, but I thought since I'm a great HipHop dancer I could have a great shot, until she says to use some versatile parts in our solo so like using styles your not font with."

Finn sighed and rested his hand on hers.

"That's tough, I remember for that I had to use contemporary for my audition, but after Piper and I got close she helped me and I got so much stronger and I couldn't be more prouder of myself."

"And Ethan is helping me with some pirouettes and I'm not great at it, I mean I'm grateful but I worry I might fall out of it." Izzy says.

"Okay let's see them."

Izzy stands up and goes into position and turns and shows Finn what she has got.

"That's good! Just tighten up your core and you'll be great!"

"Thank you Finn." She says happily.

He nods his head. "Don't even worry about it."

"Ozzy told me he, Henry, Kingston and Heath are seeing you on tour in London in a couple of months?"

Finn nodded excitedly and smiled. "Yeah! I'm so stoked! Cannot wait!"

"Sorry I cannot make it, I'm broke as it is and we are prepping for Nationals."

"Iz, It's fine I totally get it and I'm sure Ozzy will sent you videos.

"I should go now but thank you so much for helping me, I owe you!" She says excitedly and runs out of the room.

He chuckles as he turns on his phone and admires as he gazes on his lock screen a picture of him and Piper at Step Inside.

Then she suddenly texted him saying the surprise is ready.

He cannot wait to see what Piper has came up with.

And he runs out of the juice bar into the halls into Studio A and then finally behind the doors of Studio 1 and then knocks the door where Piper has been most of the day.

"Okay, I'm ready for my big surprise! Can I open my eyes now?" Finn says covering his eyes as he walks into Studio 1.

Piper sighs and nodded sadly. "Yeah I guess so.."

"Surprise! A big square taped on the floor? I love it." He says as he opens his eyes but then see a the floor taped around the floor, but he still loves it no matter what.

Yeah the bouncy castle never showed up! They double booked it with a kid's birthday party.

But she didn't want to ruin a kid's birthday.

She inhaled deeply. "It was supposed to be a bouncy castle."

"Oh, because of the time of the fair. That's awesome!" Finn says.

"..Or it would of been."

Piper turned to Finn and rolled her eyes.

She couldn't even believe he still loved it even after everything was messed up.

"Ugh, everything is ruined! I had so many cool things planned, Finn! A sky rider and that jerk chicken that you love." Piper said.

"They close on Mondays." He says and looks at Piper.

"Yeah I know. Everything's messed up."

He looked directly in her eyes and said. "None of that matters Pipes."

"But Finn, I love you so much, and I just wanted this last day before you go on tour to be extra special." Piper smiled.

He exhaled and shook his head. "None of that matters Pipes, I don't need a grand gesture, or a big gift to make it feel special, what I do need is to just spend time with you."

Piper looked at him and smiled in awe.

How did she get so lucky to have him as his girlfriend.

"But a bouncy castle would of been pretty sweet though." Finn says truthfully.

She nodded and chuckled. "I know, I know! It had a slide and everything."

"I love a slide! I love slides!" He exclaims.

She nodded excitedly. "I know! You love slides!" Then Finn wrapped his arm around hers as she rested her head on his chest.

Then Finn decided that the gift would be dancing a duet together before they leave.

One last time.

It's really slow and emotional, as Finn has took of his jacket and her boots.

Finn took her hands as they are swaying together slowly, and Piper lying against his chest and him rubbing her back.

She was trying to keep it today fun, but now It's really hitting her, this will be their last day at the studio.

Piper giggled as she squeezed his hand trying not to cry.

But this was a moment just for them, that they'll remember forever.

Finn and Piper will stay together no matter what, but they have to be long-distance for now.

He held her close to him and he stroked her hair as she cried softly.

All they want is to have one more memory in this place that brought them together.

She ran out of his arms and he brought her back into him and hugged her closely and rested his head on her shoulder as Finn rested his hands on her stomach.

When Finn first joined the studio, she didn't know what to think about him, but he turned out to be such a great friend and a sweet and supportive boyfriend.

He lifted her up sweetly as he laughed with her.

But Finn has shown her what it means to just be passionate about dance, and he's helped her realise her full potential.

Finn's always been there. Always.

It's so hard to know that this will be their last time dancing at the studio together.

It really does hurt.

All of their memories together from when they first met, when they got together, their first date and at Step Inside, until till now.

Now it feels like a end of an era leaving. It's so emotional.

The Next Step to Finn has been everything to him, this is where he met his best friends, and met Piper and his dreams came true.

And he is really going to miss Piper so much, even though they'll be together, he knows they will be together.

Finn lifts Piper up in a very phenomenal lift and sets her down and looked into each others eyes as he interlocked his hand with hers.

Piper knows it's going to be so weird dancing without him.

It breaks her heart.

She holds onto his hand until he walks away and turns to her sadly.

And she is so glad that she cherished every single moment that she got to dance with Finn.

Piper runs over to Finn as he holds her.

He lifts her down one last time as she does their iconic big fish, little fish, cardboard box dance that they danced at prom.

Finn smiles sadly and he leans in and kisses her softly and Piper leans her head on Finn's face.

They lean their heads on each others faces.

He smiles and chuckles.

"Smile, smile, don't cry." Finn says as she laughs and rests her head on his chest.

Piper nodded and smiled. "Okay."

"Let's go. He said as he wrapped his arm around her and they grabbed their belongings and left the studio one last time before crushing their dreams.

End of an era, but Piper and Finn will always be together.

God! This took forever to write but im so happy with the result!! I'm never over this scene. 2 MONTHS TODAY! hope you enjoyed this oneshot and hope u had a great Christmas! have a lovely weekend. xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 73 10
Welcome to my reader one shots. I really love how this is going so far. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. Haven't written anyt...
279K 5.7K 52
So I'm gonna try One Shots/Imagines for Hermione, Luna, and Ginny bc they are the loves of my life.
15.7K 390 30
Breathing.... A piper and finn story with a bit of a troupe i really hope you enjoy! 11k reads โœจ