HELP ME ~ The Devil Awaits (...

By ArmygirlAngel

A war between good and evil.............. No one knows who will win This game of blood............ Who will d... More

01
02
03
04
Not an Update
05
06
07
08
09
10
Authors Note 💜💖
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
It's our Tae's Day💜❤
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Teaser
29

17

76 6 20
By ArmygirlAngel

Like the train the washroom is also luxurious. It had a big mirror attached to it. I started to do my buisness and while washing my hand I looked at my face in the mirror, but suddenly the lights started to flicker. It was going on and off.......on and off..............on and off..............in a moment the light stop blinking..........And suddenly...................
Yn: AHHHHHHHHHH.....................

I saw someone behind me in the mirror, a black shadow smiling creepily at me, it was so creepy that made me scream in horror.  then i felt Dizzy and black out in the washroom.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
??: It's time to take you.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's P.O.V~
(to the four idiots,jin hobi kate Jimin)

They where walking around the train exploring it.
Kate: this train is actually very beautiful.
Jimin: yes.
Hobi: Hey see there are some cabinets.
Jin: Lets go there afterall I am tired of walking all the way.
Jimin: Yes Yes lets go.
After that they all separated there way and entered into each separate room.

(At Kate's room)

Kate entered the room and sat down on the warm sofa.
Kate: wow, didn't expected this to be this cosy.
She noticed beside the sofa there was a table and a newspaper was kept there.
Kate: Hmm, lets update myself with some news.

She started to read the news, but soon her eyes widen after reading the title.

'THE  LOST TRAIN '

She look at the date and it was....................

Kate: Today!.........   How can it be possible?

She looked at the time and it was the exact time that her watch shows, 1.36am.

She started to read further.

*The report*
On XXX day, A train left from XXX station at 12am in the midnight was found missing. The said train didn't reached its particular platform and Vanished in a tunnel. The train was last seen around 1.36am. The train carried only 10 passengers, whose names are, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hosekh, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, Lee Yn, Lee Elena, Choi Kate. Those Passengers are also missing. The police is investigating the matter.
             Thank You.

*Report End*

Her eyes where literally on the verge of coming out of there sockets, she can't consume this amount of shock in a moment.

Kate: This is impossible..............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
??: Everything is possible in my world..................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kate was terrified by that sudden voice, but the moment She turn around..............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She saw only black..........

(At Hobi's Room)

Hobi entered the room with his usual enthusiastic nature. And Jumped into the soft bed.

Hobi: Wow this bed is so soft...........uwu.....I could have a good sleep.

He yawn cutely and drown into a deep slumber.

(After 15 minutes)

He stirred in his sleep, because of the uncomfortable feeling.  He pulled the duvet blanket over him, but..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Someone pulled it......
He pulled the cover over him again, but it was again pulled down.

??: Wake up Hobi..............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(At Jimins room)

Jimin: Woah! This room is so beautiful.

He started roaming around the room. And found the washroom. He entered it and opened the tap in order to wash his hands. But when He opened the tap and start to wash his hand but, He saw...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'BLOOD'.........

He stumble back being scared......He looked at his hand which was soaked in blood.

Jimin: How?...........

??: Let me show you how!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(At Jin's room)

He entered his room, being utterly tired  because this fools have dragged him all this way, Even after him requesting them to sit and rest for some moment.

Jin: Wow! This train is indeed luxurious.........

The room have a big mirror just for him to admire his world wide handsome face in it.
He stand in front of the mirror and looked at himself.

Jin: I am really the the best creation of god.

But suddenly his image in the mirror started to change, terrifying him. The image of the person in the mirror was very creepy the mans whole face was burnt with patches of blood here and there in his body. Even after this devastating condition the man was smiling creepily.

In the next moment the  the mirror broke and all the glass pieces scatter everywhere, making him stumble back in his steps.

Jin: what was it!...................
.
.
.
.
.
.
??: it is my reality.............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(To Elena)

She was standing near the washroom waiting for Yn.

Elena: where is this girl now?

She suddenly hear some voice behind her, she turn around  to find thousands of fire ant coming towards her.

She screamed in horror and jumped above the sit, to protect her fromthis creatures. But........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soon this ants turn into ashes and vanishes into thin air............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Elena: Was I dreaming??.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
??: No! Its just my world of illusion.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(At Jungkook, Tae, yoongi and Namjoon's place)

Here Tae and Namjoon where having small conversation here and there. Where ever Yoongi was having his small nap. But................Jungkook was deeply engrossed in his computer like he was reading something with high interest.

Suddenly Jungkook Interrupted our  conversation.

Jungkook: No way.............

His this sentence make us stop our conversation and look at him questionably. Even Yoongi woke up from his sleep, and was sitting there fully awake.

Jungkook: This train is..............................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued................

AUTHOR 💜❤~
Hey cupcakes.........Happy Christmas eve 🎄☃❄( even tho I am late😅)

So here's an Update🙃❤.........Hope you liked this part😶......coment down your thoughts😉.........and don't forget to vote😋..........

Well which gift you got for Christmas?🤔........

Enjoy your Holidays😃........ Bye for now☺💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.2K 17
This is my first time to write story, if there is any mistake please ignore it😅, please support my story🥺🙏, I hope you all will like this story💜...
378 50 19
What will happen when the brother like bestfriends fall in love with you? Will their obsession over you ruin them to a point called foolishness? Will...
3.2K 206 18
He's gullible and naive, easy to deceived He's once a water conqueror, now water is his conqueror He's too sweet, too kind for this world He's an alc...
12K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...