Teacher's Pet [G.Satoru]

By Eustassh

Gojo Satoru x Fem! reader (Y/n) is just another one of Gojo's hook-ups who just so happens to be his student... More

Author's Note
Characters
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
•100k Special•
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 31

8K 237 283
By Eustassh

Warning(s): Sorta gory descriptions, cringe fight scenes 😎

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The previous day had certainly been... Eventful.

From spilling your drink onto Yuta's uniform, to almost having sex with him, to Kugisaki's whole... Yeah-

And yes, the whole indirect confession of course.

You let out a sigh, staring up at the ceiling, as the couple on your laptop screen get reunited or whatever, you weren't sure.

The ceiling, and the thoughts floating around in your head seemed to be much more interesting than the plot of whatever was being played before you.

You were broken out of your thoughts at the ring of your phone.

"Itadori?" You said, to no-one in particular, before picking up.

"Hey, why'd you call?" You said, pushing your laptop aside.

"Uhh... I dunno? Maybe a certain someone had a mission and is being looked for?" He said.

You looked at the clock.

Fuck. You had a mission to attend...

Although you didn't have the physical, nor mental energy for it...

"Do I have to?" You asked.

"Yes. You HAVE TO." He answered back.

"Okay, gimme 5 minutes, I'll be there."
You said, before exchanging byes and ending the call.

"Finally!" Yuji cried, spotting your approaching figure.

As soon as you reached, you held your stomach, and began panting.

When you got up, you noticed your Sensei's figure next to Yuji's, too invested in whatever was in his phone.

"So, what's my mission?" You asked.

"Sensei," Yuji said, poking the tall man's shoulder.

"Hm? Oh! (Y/n)-chan! Your mission... Right, right, gimme a sec..." He said, rapidly scrolling through his phone.

"Hmm... Ah! Yes, It's a first grade curse. I've shared the location with Ijichi, he'll be escorting you!" Gojo said.

"Oh- okay, uhm... Is Itadori coming with me?" You asked, a little confused when you heard about the first grade part.

"Yuji? No, he has another mission." Gojo answered you.

"Eh? So... Someone else? Maki-senpai? Kugisaki?" You further asked.

"Nope! Not Maki, not Toge, not Megumi, not Yuta, not anyone!" He said, smiling at you.

"What? But I've never defeated a first grade by myself before..." You said.

"That's not a big deal! You're going on a mission to become stronger aren't ya?" Gojo said.

"But-"

"No buts! You've been assigned this mission, because we think you should be capable enough. I'd expect you to be." Gojo said, nonchalantly.

"You don't expect to stay weak forever, right?" He scoffed.

Ouch.

You thought he wasn't doing that anymore...

You thought he stopped mocking you like that. Especially after hearing about the whole "I wasn't able to save my dad" thing...

"Uhm... No, I'll get going then." You said, walking away from there.

"Don't expect me to come save you, (Y/n)-chan! You're own your own~!" He sang, just like he used to.

You ignored it, like you used to, and continued walking away.

"Jeez sensei, wasn't that a little harsh?" Yuji said.

Gojo let out a sigh, looking at your figure that walked away.

"Yeah... Maybe."

You looked out the window, chewing on the inside of your cheek.

Just when you had more than enough on your mind, your dear sensei give you more reasons to fuck up your brain with.

Did you do something wrong?

What did you do?

Or was it that you didn't do anything wrong, but you got your "old" sensei back, like you wanted?

That's not what you meant though...

You wanted your nice sensei back, of course with some little teasing here and there, not just straight up mocking.

Before you knew it, you arrived at the location.

"(Y/n), we're here." Ijichi announced.

"Oh- oh! Yeah." You said, getting off've the car.

"Okay, the curse you'll be excorcising may..."

Ijichi's voice faded away slowly, as you stared at him, and his weird hand gestures, thinking about something completely different.

'Fuck Gojo!' you thought, and not literally this time.

Fuck him and his weird behaviour.

Sometimes being the biggest asshole known to mankind, and just making you feel shit...

And... sometimes he's the sweetest, most fun person ever, who makes you smile so hard that makes your cheeks hurt, and makes you laugh so hard at his shitty jokes and stupid praises directed at himself.

And of course, his eyes. Those fucking eyes, and his damn sly smirk.. and his adorable laugh and—

"(Y/n)?" You heard Ijichi say, waving a hand in front of your face.

"Huh—"

"Did you understand what I said?"

"Yeah! Easy peasy!"

"Okay... I'll set up the veil then." Ijichi said, before doing whatever he did, and the dark veil surrounded the area around you, as you walked inside the building.

"Fuck, I should've listened to what he said instead of—" you spoke to yourself, before you heard a distant cry.

You clutched the weapon you had borrowed from Maki (but were yet to perfect).

It sounded like a child's.

You got closer to the sound, and saw a kid sobbing, on the floor, blood spilling out from where her leg was supposed to be.

"Are you ok- no you're clearly not! What're you doing here?!" You said, getting closer to the kid, and tearing a piece off've your uniform sleeve.

You tied the piece of clothing around the kid's leg.

She still was sobbing, understandably so...

"Uhm- little girl, who did this?" You said, pointing at the lack of limb.

She let out sniffles, and held onto your finger.

"I..."

"I did."

"What-" was all you could let out, before the girl faded away, like literal dust, and the ugly ass curse appeared before you.

Holding your hand, may I add? 😳

Fuck. You'd fallen right into his trap.

You could turn invisible, but he had your hand, and you were right before him, so he'd figure out your powers...

What would the stronger people you knew do right now?

What would Geto do?

Probably summon a curse or something

And you couldn't do that, so you had to think of something you could do...

Ykw, fuck it, the curse isn't all that smart, hopefully, so-

You turn invisible. As quickly as possible.

The curse was startled, and it's grip around your hand loosened.

You took this chance to snatch it away.

The curse screeched something in its distorted voice.

It looked around, trying to sense something.

You took this opportunity to mentally give yourself a pat on the back, even if your strategy was very risky.

You tried your best to remember how Maki taught you to handle the almost scythe-like weapon.

You held it how you rembered her to be holding it, and rushed towards the curse, your footsteps hushed.

You appeared suddenly in front of him, when he expected you to attacked from behind, and slashed right on his torso.

Not deep enough.

You let out a tsk, running and fading away at the same time.

It was hard keeping the curse distracted and attacking at the same time, this is why you preferred to have gotten a partner.

You really didn't want to get unnecessarily hurt, but oh well, you didn't want to waste time either.

You rushed towards the curse, slashing his arm off, due to the extra added pressure.

You felt so proud in the moment.

You felt the confidence surging through you, as you kept charging at the curse, awaiting your attacks.

One more slash... To the neck should do the work, you thought.

You gripped onto the weapon, and lunged at the curse, and raised your weapon far behind you, when the curse looked directly at you.

His sudden prediction caused you to falter, and the slash didn't properly hurt him, and you fell before him.

"Owww..." You whined.

The whine soon turned into a painful groan, as the curse pulled you up to his height(8'7) by your hair.

The curse was without eyes, but the sadistic grin on his... Head? Expressed just how much he was enjoying this.

The curse slammed you against the concrete twice and threw you away.

You let out a groan in agony, but tried to supress it as a grunt.

His words kept replaying in your head.

Weak, weak, weak.

Fuck that, this was your character development chapter! Your time to go past your limits!

You said to yourself, slowly pushing your body up from the floor.

You almost tripped but you stabbed the sharp end of the scythe-like weapon on the ground, to use almost like a balancing pole?

Anyway, you regained balance, and lunged at the laughing first grade.

You'd beat this motherfucker and show your sensei how useful you could be.

You turned invisible before his eyes, and went behind him, before hopping really high, and wrapping your legs around his neck, as you proceeded to shove your scythe in his mouth, making him rly deepthroat it...

Bro seemed to have a gag reflex the way he was gagging on the blade, ad you twisted it around.

You unwrapped your legs off've him, and did some crazy ass Maki move, that can only be described as you doing a front flip and tearing his lower jaw off, taking away half of his ability to show you that smug grin.

You weren't able to keep up with all this, especially with your whole body stinging with injuries.

The cursed spirit was enraged, as it let out a scream in agony, and ran towards your weakening body.

The curse picked up your comparatively smaller body, and looked at you with the nastiest look.

You were on the verge of collapsing, but you didn't. You looked it straight in the eyes.

Which only futher enraged the curse, and he raised his sharp, gooey? Claws up in the air, like he was gonna rip you open.

He brought them towards you with tremendous force, before his arm... Wasn't there?

He looked at the ground, how-

Before he could comprehend his first loss, the other arm in which he had you, also fell off.

You felt the large fingers unwrap off've you.

You opened your eyes to the sight of a familiar figure.

"Sen- ...sei." you said.

At the mention of the title, he looked down at you.

"(Y/n)... Don't speak too much." He said, kneeling next to your body, and holding your hand.

"Sorry, sensei... I- couldn't defeat it aft-erall..." You coughed out, along with some blood.

"Don't worry, we'll get em next time, okay? I'm proud of you for the damage you did!" He said, smiling and embracing you.

"You- said you... wouldn't come.." you asked.

Gojo let out a sigh, as he carried your body to a corner, in his arms.

"I did say that, didn't I?"

"Mh..."

"Well—"

The curse tried to attack Gojo while he was talking to you.

"I'm kinda in the middle of something y'know?" Gojo said, looking annoyed at the curse, the curse's regenerated hand in Gojo's.

"Gimme just a minute, (Y/n). Lemme deal with this fella."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

(A/n:)
Helllooo after a long ass time!

Hope you guys still remember me 😔

Longer chapter than usual in the form of an apology.

Also, we hit 100k reads 😭😭 thank you all so much the reads <3

Maybe I'll make a 100k special sometime soon, if I can find the time to

Ahh I'm so happy (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)(⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

1901 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.7K 60
꧁Yandere Gojo x fem!reader꧂ ╠Completed╣ Satoru Gojo was your senior senpai in school, he always liked to flirt, especially with you. You forgot about...
39.1K 890 32
"Teacher? More like joker..." "How are you a teacher?" "Is this even appropriate behavior between and teacher and student?" L/n Y/n has always been a...
90.8K 3.1K 42
Gojo & fem reader Mature Audience Slowish Burn I do not own the title image: if you know who it belongs to I would love to give credit! I ❤️ it! Unr...
73.8K 2.4K 21
Y/n is a new student at the Tokyo Institute of Technology who aims to earn a degree in electrical engineering. She recently moved to Japan from a sma...