Chapter 02

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Waiting for Geto, you were bored so you decided you would read a manga that you were trying to catch-up with.

Right now, the mc was fighting someone. The reason? You wouldn't know since Gojo wouldn't stop bugging you, causing you to loose concentration.

"What is it?" you asked, glaring. Gojo pouted and said, "I'm bored
(Y/n)-chan, and Suguru seems to be taking forever to get here.. how about we talk to eachother??"

"Just do something on your phone, Sensei."

"But talking to you is so much more fun, (Y/n)-chan!"

"What would we talk about, then?"

"Uh- I don't know... Been talking to any boys lately?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Like everyday." You said and checked the time.

"OH MY GOSH (Y/N)-CHAN WHO?" Gojo exclaimed.

"Yuji and Megumi, Toge-senpai too."

Gojo sighed and said, "Not like that

Gojo sighed and said, "Not like that. Have you talked to someone whom taken romantic interest in anyone recently?"

Your eyes widened. You hadn't really liked many boys throughout your life. There was a guy or two back in middle-school, but that was just a simple crush.

"Uhh... Why are you asking, sensei?"

"No reason, it's just that you never really talk about boys"

"Ehh... not really the topic I'd discuss with my teacher, but I'm not talking to anyone right now, I'd rather focus on my studies."

"Oh." Gojo said and went into a state of deep thought. But that didn't last long as he heard

"YO SATORU!!" said Geto Grinning widely.

"SUGURU!!" Gojo yelled and ran toward Geto dramatically, earning stares from people

You followed behind quietly.

Once the two best-friends reunited, they shared a long hug. You stood there. Awkwardly.

Once their hug seemed to end, Geto finally noticed you.

"Oh hey (y/n), you came with him?" Geto asked with a friendly smile.

You nodded with a smile

"Well sorry for being late, he must've annoyed the living hell out of you huh?"

"Yeah, he did..." You said.

"Huhh? She's lying Suguru, you know I'm the least annoying person there is, right??"

Geto simply chuckled.

"That would look great on you!" Said Nobara, pointing at a dress

You were out shopping with Nobara and Maki.

Maki wasn't really interested in what was happening, but she came because, you two wouldn't stop bugging her about it.

The shopping was originally planned by Nobara for herself, who wanted a new dress. But somehow it was now concluded that you three were to choose a dress each for a girl's night out.

Nobara had chosen a white cropped top, and a red mini-skirt for herself after a LOT of debating between other outfits.

Maki decided to go with a simple forest-green dress, that matched her hair.

You on the other hand, had a hard time to pick between dresses. Especially when Nobara would find a new dress every three minutes.

"If you guys wanna go out, hurry up and pick something already." Maki said.

"Maki-senpai, I am not able to choose between these two, what do you think will look better?" You say, holding up an orange halter dress and a blue one.

"Both of them are trash." Maki deadpanned.

You shook your head and sighed. And Nobara comforted you.

Meanwhile Maki looked through the clothes, THROUGHLY. And found a black dress.

Maki bought the dress she found to you and Nobara. You immediately liked the dress.

"MAKI-SENPAI WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING ALL THIS SKILL?!" Nobara praised.

Maki smirked and said, "Alright we've got the dresses, now let's go back."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

(A/n):

Hey guys, another short chapter with not much Gojo x (Y/n), but we'll get there... soon enough.

Yes, I gave (y/n) the classic LBD.

Anyway, thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed :)

657 words