Chapter 26

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Shoko!" Gojo said, speed walking towards the brunette woman, the four of you following behind him.

He'd been restless the train ride back to Tokyo, constantly bouncing his knee, while on his phone.

"Ah Satoru, you're finally here." Shoko said, looking up from her phone.

"How's Suguru?" You heard him say, as the four of you stood not too far away from the two.

"He's been unconscious ever since he was brought here." She informed.

The white haired man let out a hum in acknowledgement.

He turned towards the four of you.

"You guys go get some rest." He said.

Megumi nodded and began walking away, Kugisaki and Yuji following suit.

Noticing your lack of presence beside her, Kugisaki looked back at your figure.

"(Y/n)?" She muttered.

"You guys go ahead. I'll get there in a sec." You answered, looking back at her.

She looked at you for a second, and nodded, after which she continued walking towards her dorm.

Shoko who was talking with Gojo, excused herself due to a phone call.

You took this opportunity to walk upto your teacher.

"Sensei?"

He looked behind him, to see you were still here.

"(Y/n)? Do you need anything?" He asked.

He had only said that Geto was injured, and in a bad state, not explaining the reason as to why he was, which Gojo himself didn't know at the time.

"How did this happen to Geto sensei?" You asked.

You needed to know, how could someone as strong as him end up like this?

He looked at you for a second, and looked down at the tiled floor beneath him.

"He was out on a mission. It was given to him last minute, so very brief details were provided. It was to exorcise a few Grade 1 curses—" his voice lowered towards the end.