Chapter 18

⚠️NSFW content ahead

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

You walked down the hall, towards the utility closet you were supposed you meet your teacher in.

You bit down on your bottom lip, while your brain thought up of thousands of scenarios which could take place in there— your face heating up in the process.

As you finally reached the utility closet, you looked around you to see if the coast was clear.

Once confirming, you opened the door, and stepped inside.

You ran your hand across the wall, looking for a light switch.

Once you found it, you turned the lights on, and had to blink a few times to adjust to the light.

There wasn't anyone else in the utility room.

'He isn't here ye—

Your thoughts were cut off by the door opening behind you.

You turned around to see him, one hand on the doorknob, the other one in his pocket.

"Oh? You're here already?" He said, as his mouth twisted to an amused smirk.

Before you could reply to him, he quickly closed the door and came closer to you, and placed a hand on your waist.

He brought his face closer to yours, his smirk still plastered onto his face.

His sudden movements caused your heart to beat quicker.

"Were you that eager to meet me~?" He said in a seductive tone.

"I-" you were currently unable to form any sentences.

He let out a chuckle, and tucked his thumb underneath his blindfold and pulled it over his head, revealing his gorgeous blue eyes.

He looked into your eyes, causing your breath to hitch.

Why did he have to be so hot?

His eyes went from your eyes, to your lips.

"Can I?" He asked, not specifying anything in particular but you know what he was referring to.

You nodded, and let out a "mhm"

Without hesitation, his lips met yours.