Chapter 19

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Osaka!" Gojo said, causing Itadori and Nobara to celebrate in excitement.

You on the other hand, were frozen.

The slight smile that you had on your face had disappeared, your eyes wide.

'WHAT?!' you yelled, mentally.

Osaka was where your family was. And Osaka was the place you were supposed to visit last week.

But you hadn't. Instead you spent the day thinking about whether you wanted to fuck your sensei or not.

And during the night you got fucked by your teacher.

Your mother or sister hadn't called you, confronting you on your lack of presence.

Your mother's response to the situation wasn't very surprising. But what worried you was your sister's.

Aiko, your sister was very calm and forgiving.

She was with you through a lot. But you believed that a person could only help so much before they grew tired of you.

Sure, going to Osaka didn't necessarily mean that you'd run into them.

But the chances weren't zero.

You were broken out of your daze by Gojo clearing his throat.

"We will be going on Thursday, doing our work on Friday and Saturday and Sunday is a free day!" Gojo explained.

"Yay!!" Exclaimed the obviously excited Itadori and Nobara, with sparkles in their eyes.

"Oh! And also, tommorow, you guys have a day off, so make sure you pack well." Gojo completed explaining.

Gojo looked down to his watch on his wrist.

"Annnnd you're dismissed!"

Nobara got up, and grabbed you by your uniform top, pulling you along.

"C'mon lets pack together!" She said.

"Ah youth." Gojo said, walking out the classroom.

He earned a smack behind his head.

"OW!" he cried in pain.

He turned around, and was met with the face of principal Yaga.