Chapter 33

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Gojo rubbed his thumb over the flesh above your ribs, as he watched you let out light breaths.

Your chest rose up and down, with each breath, and Gojo felt very... Content. At peace.

It was an odd feeling, truly. Not in a bad way though. Deep down, he felt like this wasn't so bad.

He'd rarely felt like this. And peace was an even distant feeling ever since Suguru's current condition.

He never thought he'd find peace in the dorm rooms of Jujutsu high, beside someone.

Yeah, he'd woken up in the same bed with you before, but he never truly appreciated your figure beside him.

And now that he did, he didn't want to do anything else, really. It felt nice like this, with the cliché addition of the birds chirping outside your window.

He'd stayed overnight in your dorm, engulfing you in his arms, with his jacket off.

He noticed you stirring in his arms, and your eyes opened up slowly.

"Gojo-sensei? You're still here?" You slowly asked, the sleepiness evident in your voice.

You shifted over, and wrapped your arm around his waist, smiling into his chest.

"Of course I'm still here, where else would I be?" He smiled down at you.

A playful smile took over your lips.

"Do you do this with all your lady-friends?" You lazily smiled at him, with a raised eyebrow.

"Do you want me to deny your claims and tell you that you're special?" He asks, smirking down at you.

You roll your eyes.

"Cause that wouldn't exactly be false." He completed, pulling you closer to him, and placing a kiss on your forehead.

"I'm honoured, then." You grin up at him, nuzzling your head into the crook of his neck.

Your playfulness suddenly faded away, as a more nervous one took over your features.

Gojo seemed to have noticed this.

"What's wrong, (Y/n)-chan?" He asked, tucking his thumb and index below your chin, and making you look at him.