Chapter 12

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Gojo-sensei?" You asked, staring at the man, surprised.

"(Y/n)..."

"What- why'd you do that?" You asked in confusion.

Gojo sighs.

"I wanted to talk."

"You could've just asked."

"I was- um..." Gojo trailled off.

You raised an eyebrow at this.

"You were...?"

"I was afraid, okay?" Gojo blurted out.

"W-why?"

"You just left without saying anything, and left me on read. I thought I did something wrong... I didn't... Did I?" He asked.

"Oh- No, No! You didn't do anything wrong! It's just..." Your body began to heat up, feeling embarrassed, and because you were in an empty area with no almost no air.

Gojo looked at you, relieved, and confused.

Relieved because, you reassured him that he hadn't done anything wrong. Confused because he wanted to know why you left so quick, and ignored him.

"What is it?" Gojo asked.

"Umm..." You trailled off, as Gojo stood up.

He got closer to you, making you back up in reflex, until your back made contact with a shelf behind you.

Gojo came closer, his face inches away from you, his hot breath falling on your face.

This didn't help the rise of your body temperature.

Gojo admired your face, the shy look made you look so cute, but he hoped he wasn't scaring you.

"Tell me, (Y/n)-chan." Gojo said.

"I- sensei..."

"Hmm?" Gojo said, while placing his fingers below your chin.

"I left your house because... It would seem weird if I wasn't already at the dorms in the morning, because sometimes Kugisaki checks on me before going to train." You told him.

"Oh, I see..." Gojo said, understanding why you did that.

"And the text..." You said, avoiding eye contact. This was the more embarassing thing to tell.