𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ‘πŽπƒπˆπ†π€π‹ 𝐃𝐀�...

By theetribrid

π‘πˆπ‹π„π˜ πŒπ€π‘π’π‡π€π‹π‹ just moved from London to Beacon Hills to start over with her mother, Grace. Litt... More

INTRODUCTION
GRAPHIC π†π€π‹π‹π„π‘π˜
𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„, THE ALPHA PACK
─── 𝐈. THE NEW GIRL IN TOWN
─── 𝐈𝐈. RISK AND REWARD
─── 𝐈𝐈𝐈. HE'S A WEREWOLF
─── πˆπ•. WELCOME TO THE PACK
─── 𝐕. STRANGE VISIONS
─── π•πˆ. SEARCH AND FIND
─── π•πˆπˆ. MURDER
─── π•πˆπˆπˆ. CURSE BROKEN
─── πˆπ—. THE ECLISPE
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ, THE NOGITSUNE
─── 𝐗. PERKS OF BEING A WEREWOLF
─── π—πˆπˆ. FEELINGS
─── π—πˆπˆπˆ. BARROW
─── π—πˆπ•. KITSUNE OF WIND
─── 𝐗𝐕. WITNESS PROTECTION
─── π—π•πˆ. LOST IN THE WOODS
─── π—π•πˆπˆ. PROMISE ME
─── π—π•πˆπˆπˆ. HEIST
─── π—πˆπ—. SINS OF GRACE'S PAST
─── 𝐗𝐗. TRIALS OF A KITSUNE
─── π—π—πˆ. BROKEN ARROW
─── π—π—πˆπˆ. THE DHAMPIR
─── π—π—πˆπˆπˆ. DIVINE MOVE
EPILOGUE

─── π—πˆ. JEALOUSLY, JEALOUSLY

2.9K 118 0
By theetribrid

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑!❞
✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒, Riley ran back towards the car crash spot, but happened to crash into someone who rushing in the opposite direction. Her werewolf smell picked on the scent of mocha as pair of hands found themselves on Riley's arms trying to calm her down.

"Hey, hey. It's me." The person shouted.

Riley's eyes adjusted to the darkness, seeing Scott.

"There you are. Are you okay?" he asked her.

Stiles and his flashlight made appearance next to Scott as Riley nodded her head.

"I found her. Malia." Riley told them.

"We found something too. Come on." Stiles stated.

Scott and Stiles guided Riley to a coyote den hidden in the woods. Riley opted on staying outside while they scavenged in the den. It was only fair since she was the most capable to handle Malia if she came back.

"You see this? It's Malia's coat from the picture." Stiles said as he showed Riley a little girl's coat.

"Guys, we shouldn't be her. She won't come back. Our scent is everywhere." Riley told them.

"Then, where will she go? " Stiles questioned.

"I don't know." Scott answered

"You think you can track her now? You think you got her scent?" Stiles asked Scott.

"Maybe. But I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf. And I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back." Scott explained.

"The door's still open." Stiles said in realization.

"If I can't get to Derek, we're gonna have to find someone else to help." Scott voiced.

"Or, I can always try." Riley volunteered.

The two boys looked at her, frowning their eyebrows.

"What?" Riley asked, confused.

"Hate to point this out, but you barely have control over wolfhess." Stiles reminded her.

"And you've done enough today. Besides, tomorrow night is the full moon. You should rest." Scott told her.

"And I would've! If not for two boys who called me, the girl who barely control herself, to help find a missing werecoyote." Riley stated with annoyance oozing out of her tone. "Goodnight, boys."

With that the blonde walked away, not denying the feeling of being nervous for tomorrow full moon.

✩.・*:。

       𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 class, Stiles, Scott and Riley showed Allison where they found the den on Stiles' digital tablet until the bell rang. Allison got to her class as the other trio walked to their seats.

"You okay?" Scott asked Riley, noticing her demeanor.

"Headache." Riley muttered.

"It's okay." Scott said, rubbing the blonde's shoulders. "Just remember, don't get angry. Don't let your heart race. Just stay calm, and everything's gonna be okay."

Riley nodded, feeling extremely grateful to have Scott support her. The blonde gave him a smile until a familiar girl came in front of them.

Kira.

"Hi. I'm Kira. You knew that. I knew you knew that. I don't know why I just told you that again." She rambled before catching herself. "Anyway, I have something for you."

"For me?" Scott asked clearly confused.

Kira nodded. "Yeah."

The dark haired girl started to look inside her book bag  as Scott and Riley stared at each other.

"It's about the Bardo. My explanations were sort of all over the place, so I did some research and I printed it out for you" Kira voiced.

"You didn't have to do that." Scott told her.

"It only took a couple of hours." Kira tried to reassure him, but he was more surprised than reassured.

"Wow. Then you really didn't have to do that."

"I swear I printed it out." Kira mumbled as she continued to look for the paper.

"Kira." Mr Yukimura, her dad, walked towards the trio and gave her a file. "You forgot all the research you did for that boy you like."

Riley's eyes widened, hearing those words. Kira liked Scott. She liked him already. Riley felt her heart began to pound against her chest with a fury of anger.

Kira gave her research to Scott before sitting in her seat.

Scott could hear the sound of someone's heart thumping very fast and strong. He glanced around until his ears found the culprit to his left.

"Riley. What's wrong?" Scott asked her.

Riley didn't answer, trying to swallow her growl from escaping her lips. She simply stood up and walked out of the classroom before taking off in a hurry down the hallway.

"Riley!" Scott called, chasing after the blonde.

Riley made her way into the girls bathroom and shut the door. Scott tried to open it, but the blonde leaned against the door.

"Riley, what's happening ?"

"Go away." Riley croaked out.

Scott tried to assure to stay calm, but the thought of Kira liking Scott, was enough to inspire anger. This was the third time that Kira and Scott were together, Riley couldn't believe how out of control her emotions were. She really needs to learn how to control them before they control her.

"Riley, open the door." Scott pleaded.

"Just go away." Riley whispered.

"I'm not going back without you." Scott shot back.

Words like that nearly made Riley want to open the door, but she couldn't. "Scott just go, please."

There was moment of silence before Riley heard Scott sigh and then slowly walk away.

Riley walked over to the mirror, seeing her eyes were glowing. She closed her eyes, inhaling a deep breath and exhaling out the anger that wasn't really angry. She was just—jealous that Kira is a possible threat. But a threat to what? Scott was Riley's friend, at least that's what she wanted to convince herself. She couldn't be jealous just because some girl caught his attention, they aren't together. However, every time he touched her, her heart just melted away. Being a werewolf amplified her feelings.

Riley has a massive crush on Scott McCall.

✩.・*:。

       𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍, Riley found herself avoiding Scott after returning back to class. Acknowledging the fact that she liked him, but also why they couldn't be together. He was her friend, her other's friend's ex and her Alpha. She simply couldn't have these feelings for him, there's no need start false hope.

As Riley descended down the stairs of the school, her blue eyes noticed the Sheriff Stilinski talking to Stiles.

"A couple of students said they saw it running across the field and back into the woods." She heard the Sheriff explain. "Thank God, nobody got hurt."

"What happens if she does hurt someone?" Stiles asked him, worryingly.

"Most likely, they'll have to put it down." Sheriff told him.

"Put her down? Dad, try not to forget there's a girl in there. One that you'll be killing."

Riley walked towards Stiles and his dad when she heard that killing Malia became an option. The blonde was so against this.

"They're trying to kill Malia?" Riley asked putting all the information together.

"Yes. She attacked Kira." Stiles answered.

Riley held back the shrug as she replied. "You can't kill her. We can save her."

The Sheriff looked at the two teens as if they were acting crazy but we they. They just knew things that he was just starting to understand.

"Come on, you aren't back to not believing are you?" Stiles suspected him.

"You know what? I believe there are a lot of things I don't understand yet. But that doesn't mean that everything and anything imaginable is suddenly possible. Now are you guys a 100% sure that this is a girl and not an animal?" Sheriff Stilinski asked them.

"Yes." Riley voiced. "I looked at her right in the eyes. They glowed just like mine. I'm a 100% sure that it is Malia."

🆃🅷🅰︎🅽🅺 🆈🅾︎🆄 🅵🅾︎🆁 🆁🅴🅰︎🅳🅸🅽🅶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1.5K 43
[𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 π“π–πŽ] The past few months had not been easy on Yasmine McCall. Between her twin Scott McCall turning into a werewolf and Peter Hale torme...
674 40 9
Zoe and Dexter Klein never knew what it was like to be loved by any family. They grew up with a mom who abandoned them at eight and an abusive dad. T...
1.3K 27 17
Addison and her family moved to Beacon Hills after leaving San Francisco Addison and Allison have trouble understanding the supernatural life and how...
31.1K 893 38
❝ the way he looks at her, i don't think he's never looked at me that way ❞ ❝ maybe you just weren't looking ❞ High school is supposed to be hard. Th...