A Story That Fits With You

By asrivatsan27

Saga 1: Zoro finds about his family and decides to abandon the Straw Hat's to protect his brother from the Wo... More

Saga 1: A Normal Day
A Bigger Bounty
Zoro's past
The Plan
'I'm The Good Guy'
Joben
ONE DIRECTION
Intrude
Now You See Me
The Aftermath
A Type of Family
Fight, fight, fight, fight
Luck
Thanks for 100 reads...I guess.
Sanji VS Suke
Fly Away, Father Shimotsuki
Saga 2: Zoro's Going To Become a Lawyer
A/N
Invasion at Night! Sabo of the Revolutionary Army!
New Beginnings! A Familiar Lost Race!
Zoro's Thoughts! Nami Taken!
Sedative Pr3cautions! The Aftermath!
A Secret Find! A New Navigator Needed!
Barging In! Akainu's Bad Day!
Zoro's Dare! The Lesson on Armament!
Bumbling Urouge!
FILLER......(or not)
peak chapter (or not)
Enel meets Akainu!
Null and Void
5 Hours Ago
Untitled Part 33

Black Blades

83 3 0
By asrivatsan27

"Gum-Gum..Red Hawk!" Luffy screamed, as his arm turned red and extended itself to become bigger and with more mass. He threw his (now huge) fist at Kashi, who widened his eyes and then coated himself in Armament Haki and took the brunt of the attack head on. Zoro unleashed his own round of Conqueror's Haki and kept Kashi at bay by making his 'father' use his own Conqueror's Haki, and this enabled Luffy to use his Ryou against Kashi as he then turned into his 4th Gear, bouncing up and downs. Kashi then fell back in a heap. Luffy's Ryou felt like all of Kashi's guts had been spilled out and were now continuously being stabbed by a blunt sword.

It hurt.

He got up, using his Advanced Observation Haki to predict what was going to happen in the future.

He saw Luffy and Zoro, standing over the top of him. They were on the precipice of Shimotsuki Palace, overlooking the ocean, as Zoro was holding him by the waist on his shoulder and as he muttered a few words before he threw him into the ocean sea below.

-

"No...no, that won't happen! I need to survive longer so that...the Shimotsuki will be safe! The World Government won't dare attack when I have awoken my powers. My Haki and Devil Fruit are the best of the best! So why does my future look so grim? Do I need to awaken my Devil Fruit? Yes, that must be it. I know that if I had have awoken my Devil Fruit in that dystopian future, then everything would be different! Awaken, Devil Fruit!" Kashi thought rapidly.

"Do you think that you'll win against us? If you do, then you're surely mistaken. You probably shouldn't have taken out those Devil Fruit users. Who knows, they might've had some had use in this fight." Zoro stated.

"Those idiots who don't even know how to use them properly? Please, Zoro. Spare me the jokes and fight. You too, rubber man, you so - called Yonko. You're not showing your skills currently." Kashi retorted.

"You want to talk skills?" Luffy then changed his appearance to a white haired, white coated, red eyed with a childish appearance. 

"Gear 5!" He explained. Zoro's eyes widened. Gear 5? He hadn't heard of this before; was this the form that he used to get a hold of Kaido and beat him? It didn't look like it. Zoro thought that the form represented the exterior of Luffy, his funny and easygoing side. He played along with it though, with the situation.

"Can I see your attacks, Luffy?" Zoro piqued.

"Shishishishi! Okay!" Luffy ran towards Kashi, still struggling to stand up from the effects of Luffy's Ryou attack. He pelted forward and punched Kashi hard into the guts. 

"Eagle Flash!"

The wall behind Kashi cracked even further as Kashi flew backwards through it. It looked as if a meteor the size of an elephant had cascaded the walls and destroyed them, piece by piece.

Kashi picked up a club covered in spikes that he had held on his right and imbued it with Armament Haki. It hit Luffy hard, in the faces. Zoro flinched at the sight. Spikes could be seen appearing through Luffy's persona.

"YOWCH!!!"

"That's gotta' hurt." Zoro thought, as he sweatdropped.

Interestingly though, There were no signs of bleeding or even pain from Luffy's face. His facial expression was different, though.

"Is this some kind of power that he has inside of his 5th Gear? Toon Force maybe?" Zoro thought.

Kashi stared at Luffy. He was sure he had gotten a good hook on Luffy. He had even imbued his club with Haki! Yet there was no broken bones, nothing? The spikes on the club had gone through him, and he was not affected? Luffy was showing why he was Yonko status to Kashi currently. Kashi ran at Luffy again, but this time, it was Zoro who had interfered with the duel as he unsheathed his swords, flipping through the air to smash his two swords that he was holding in his two arms against Kashi's club. They demonstrated an adequate level of swordplay.

Zoro then jumped back. He put his green bandana on and placed the Wado Ichimonji inside of his mouth as he held his Kitetsu and Enma in his left and right hands. He then muttered a phrase silently

"Ashura... Blades Drawn!" To the human eye, it looked like Zoro had grown six more arms and two more heads. He shifted his swords into an attacking position. He started to charge at Kashi. Kashi was terrified at what was heading his way, so he tried to escape, but Luffy blocked him from doing so, as he latched himself onto Kashi's body with his huge grin and questioned menacingly.

"Where do you think you're going?" 

"Let me go!" Kashi screamed out. 

Zoro started moving faster around him and motioning like he was moving exactly like a toy top, swirling around. He was right in front of Kashi's chest...and he left no trace of mercy behind him as he cut Kashi's chest in a X-like fashion.

"Dead Man's Game!" Zoro finished.

Kashi was sent flying backwards out the window that had been broken as of Sanji and Suke's accident that sent Sanji flying out the window and Suke following him.

Luffy hopped out of the window, following Kashi. Zoro stayed behind for a little bit and walked over to Joben, who had regained consciousness just then and was struggling to get up.

"Zoro! What's wrong?" Luffy called out.

"Nothing, just keep going for him!" Zoro excused himself as Luffy jumped out the window to continue fighting with Kashi.

"Hey Joben. Are you okay?" Zoro kneeled down to Joben's level.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Zoro. Just a little bit winded from the Conqueror's Haki that Dad blasted off. It attacks your nervous system and manually switches it off, and that feels like your eyes were gouged out and your lungs are as small as a peanut. It hurts." Joben recounted.

"Okay. I'm going to ask you a question. This may be a little bit out of the blue."

"I'm prepared, then." Joben readied himself.

"You're going to be the next in line for the Ruler of the Shimotsuki. Can you handle that?" Zoro struck a huge metaphorical blow at Joben. Joben was starstruck by what Zoro had told him.

"What? What are you talking about? I know you want to rejoin the Straw Hats, b-but...S-s-s-Suke is the...next in line. Right? Kura died, Suke's still battling that yellow - headed friend of-" 

"HE'S NOT MY FRIEND!" Zoro screamed. Joben sweatdropped.

"And Ruto...I don't know if he's dead or not...he has a cracked skull." 

"So, when that idiot cook beats Suke, you'll become the ruler of Shimotsuki. That sound alright?" Zoro asked him with a soft tone.

"I...I don't know yet. I'm scared of ruling. What if I turn into a miniature Dad? he ruled with an iron fist when you 'died'." Joben sounded worried.

"You'll be fine. Take this transponder snail and keep it on your persona at all times. Call me if you need help with anything that's related to ruling our subjects, and I'll be there to help. Believe it or not, my crew has the heir to the Vinsmoke throne." Zoro comforted.

Joben nodded thankfully.

"Great. Think about that. I have a father to kill." Zoro patted Joben's shoulder and walked away. He jumped through the window and found Luffy beneath Kashi's foot. Kashi was rubbing his foot into Luffy's face, defiling his face with dirt and mud on the ground below. He could clearly see that Luffy wasn't in his 5th Gear anymore, and he was now back in his base form.

"Hey! Kashi, get off him!" Zoro yelled from the smashed window.

Kashi looked up to see Zoro screaming at him. He furrowed his eyebrows and snorted.

"If you want to fight, come down here and be a man." Kashi challenged him. Zoro went livid with rage and jumped down, drawing his Maito Enma out of his scabbard and clashing it against Kashi's spiked club.

"You know what's ironic? I named this club the Rukajigoku. That's your mother's name and 'hell' put together."

"I don't give a damn, you stupid father! You're not worthy to have Mom's name on your club after you killed her!" Kashi was taken aback by this.

"How did you know-"

"SO IT'S TRUE?!" Zoro screamed louder than he ever had before. Kashi gulped. He had to reveal the truth.

"I thought it was just a hunch that I had, but it now appears that the hunch is actually conf-"

"I did it. She didn't agree with me putting the older two siblings of yours into the wars I fought, so I slipped so hard - body sedatives into her drinks. She died a few days after that." Kashi admitted.

Zoro started breathing heavier. His eyes were watering with the amount of gaze that he was giving his father. He loathed him more than ever now. He was gripping his swords so hard, the Haki that he had leaked into them was like an overdose of Morphine.

A black aura appeared Zoro's swords and started to make them turn into a black radiation of colour. Zoro's eye started to flash black at 2 second periods. Kashi realised what this was.

This was the awakening of a Black Blade.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 57 17
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain Book 3: By Your Side --- This is the 4th book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the...
60.2K 1.5K 13
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ๐‰๐Ž๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‚๐‘๐„๐–!โž (๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ) ๐ฌ๐Ÿ- โ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง.โž ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ. ๐˜‹ ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜บ ๐˜น ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ!๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
7K 245 58
Monkey D Luffy... A Cheerful, Carefree Young Man from East Blue wearing a Straw Hat set sail on a Small Boat carrying the Biggest Dream Of Finding Th...
27.1K 925 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...