Digimon Ghost Game: Spiritual...

By MysticalStoryWeaver

"Dad told me to try a diary. Very old-fashioned, I know. And I was VERY vocal about it, but he did offer that... More

Episode 1 Preview
πŸŒ™ December 1, 20XX: Silver Bells πŸŒ™
Episode Two Preview
β˜€οΈ December 2, 20XX: Spirit β˜€οΈ
Episode 3 Preview
β˜€οΈ December 3, 20XX: Snowman β˜€οΈ
Episode 4 Preview
πŸŒ„ December 04, 20XX: Yuletide πŸŒ„
Episode 5 Preview
πŸŒ™ December 05, 20XX: Cherubs πŸŒ™
Episode 6 Preview
β˜€οΈ December 06, 20XX: Forgiveness β˜€οΈ
Episode 7 Preview
β˜€β˜€οΈ December 07, 20XX: Grace β˜€β˜€οΈ
Episode 8 Preview
πŸŒ™ December 08, 20XX: Mistletoe πŸŒ™
Episode 9 Preview
πŸŒ™ December 09, 20XX: Prophecy πŸŒ™
Episode 10 Preview
πŸŒ„ December 10, 20XX: Toyland πŸŒ„
Episode 11 Preview & ...?
πŸŒ„ December 11, 20XX: Baking πŸŒ„
Episode 12 Preview
πŸŒ™ December 12, 20XX: Carols πŸŒ™
Episode 13 Preview
πŸŒ„ December 13, 20XX: Freezing πŸŒ„
Episode 14 Preview
πŸͺžDecember 14, 20XX: Sugar PlumsπŸͺž
Episode 15 Preview
πŸŒ™ December 15, 20XX: Letters πŸŒ™
Episode 16 Preview
πŸŒ™ December 16, 20XX: Festival πŸŒ™
Episode 17 Preview
πŸŒ„ December 17, 20XX: Carolling πŸŒ„
Episode 18 Preview
πŸŒ„ December 18, 20XX: Memories πŸŒ„
Episode 19 Preview
πŸŒ„ December 19, 20XX: Hot Chocolate πŸŒ„
Episode 20 Preview
πŸŒ„ December 20, 20XX: Games (SPOILERS) πŸŒ„
Episode 21 Preview
πŸŒ„ December 21, 20XX: Winter Dress-Up πŸŒ„
Episode 22 Preview
πŸŒ„ December 22, 20XX: Jubilation πŸŒ„
Episode 23 Preview
Episode 24 Preview
πŸŒ„ December 24, 20XX: Gift Exchange πŸŒ„
Episode 25 Preview
πŸŒ„ December 25, 20XX: Christmas πŸŒ„
Episode 26 Preview
πŸŒ„ December 26, 20XX: Light Show πŸŒ„
Episode 27 Preview
πŸŒ„ December 27, 20XX: Heat and Snow Meister πŸŒ„
Episode 28 Preview
🌌 December 28, 20XX: Silent Night 🌌
Episode 29 Preview
🌌 December 29, 20XX: Jack Frost 🌌
Episode 30 Preview
🌌 December 30, 20XX: Fruit Cake 🌌
Episode 31 Preview
🌌 December 31, 20XX: Upcoming New Beginnings, Part One 🌌
🌌 January 1, 20XX: Upcoming New Beginnings, Part Two 🌌
🌌 January 04, 20XX: Epilogue 🌌
Q and A Chapter
Kinmokusei Asagao
YΓΌ Tianheng
Tak Uju
Pandora Epimetheus
Daiki Akira
Haneul Scirocco

πŸŒ„ December 23, 20XX: Secret Santa πŸŒ„

10 0 0
By MysticalStoryWeaver

"UJU!!"

"I missed you guys too!" They smiled as they hugged the rest of their friends, with MusosIatreiamon nuzzling Robinhoodmon. He laughed and patted her head as well. "Hey, Mia."

"I wish I could have helped Akira and the others too, but they disappeared after the battle, so..." I sighed.

"Akashiro-sshi, with all due respect, the diagnosis reveal was a huge step, and you saved Uju. You kicked ***. Therefore, you were so amazing I fainted after the battle," Jang drily cut in.

"The courage you showed yesterday, it's amazing." Dantella shook her head. "None of us could have done that. Especially with everything."

"I'm still very flawed, y'know." I laughed. "But I'm glad I got through to Uju."

They blushed hard while their friends all giggled.

"That's all fine and dandy, but that doesn't mean we've forgotten about what they've done. Nor does it mean that you're off the hook, Eos," A familiar voice spoke darkly. "You literally jumped off to try and protect Jokermon. I have so many words yet I can't find the right one to describe the immense fear I felt at that moment."

I couldn't help but gulp as I slowly turned to see mismatched eyes staring into my soul. "Oh, erm, hi, Blue-"

"YOU ABSOLUTE ****ING IDIOT! ****, YOU... I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE CAUTIOUS ONE BUT FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS MYSTICAL AND DIGITAL WHY, JUST WHY DID YOU JUMP OFF LIKE THAT?"

I coughed at that. "Pump was falli-"

"Papa did the same, so don't worry. Worst case scenario, they remind you of it as much as Gao-san reminds Tasuku-san about his reckless moments," Wuliang said, not even looking up from his book.

"DON'T MAKE IT SOUND OKAY!"

"I'm just saying that you signed yourself up for eternal teasing."

I sighed. "Nothing I'm not used to."

"Ughh.... Please, just promise me you won't do that again."

"No promises."

"What do you mean- UGH!" He groaned. "Why do I make friends with reckless people?"

"Your brother is one of THE worst trouble magnets in this multiverse," Lumosmon joked. "I think that it justifies the reasoning."

He looked so done I gave a laugh and patted his shoulder. "Alright, I promise I'll at least be very cautious."

"That's better I guess. But as punishment, you two are babysitting Violet until the year ends."

We all snorted, but Blues then held out his hand to Uju. "Your Digivice. And yours too, Eos. What happened yesterday was definitely something new. I would like to see if we can replicate the Slide Evolution mechanic for Hiro, Ruri, Kiyoshiro and Mei. Maybe even the Death Knights. That is the ONLY thing I'm commending Asagao and Uju for."

"Actually, that mechanic came from the data I... Stole from Bokomon," Uju admitted while handing the Digivice to him. "I thought it could come in handy especially since I was using Spirit Evolution, which worked since Hood is... Well..."

They vaguely gestured to their corporeal partner, who facepalmed a bit. "I'm a Ghost, alright. I admit it."

"Yeah, true. But how did Pump unlock it?" Bokomon asked. "Logically speaking, the ones who would be most likely to unlock it among the three of us would be me or Bakumon."

"Why Bakumon?" Hiro asked, and that was a good question. Wouldn't Bakumon have a similar probability to Pumpmon?

Bakumon looked curious as well. "I don't get it, Hakase. Why not Herissmon?"

"That.... Is because he was once a Sorcerimon. One that had cared for Seraphimon in our time. He... Passed on to protect our team from the corrupted Legendary Warriors," He sighed. "As a result, I presume his data would most probably be able to access Slide Evolution as well."

Dia looked surprised at that. "You took him in because of that?"

"Half due to the debt, but... Also half due to the fact that I was feeling lonely," He admitted. "I left Heriss with Nee to protect him, but Bakumon... I had a weird feeling I would need to pass my knowledge onto someone. Plus, Bakamon would never have allowed me to take Heriss."

"Just call him your husband."

"He is an idiot! He's a Bakamon!"

"You married him."

"I...!" He pouted hard. "Ugh!"

"Ah, I see that you have your own old married couple," Robinhoodmon said with an amused look on his face.

"Bokomon is Bokomon," I answered with a laugh.

"That being said, did you guys prepare for the rest of us?" Uju asked.

"The letters helped us figure out what to do, if it makes you feel any better. The letters from Jang made Aoi decide to fight against him. For you and Akira, I was going to fight you guys either way, so that left Pandora and Amato."

"You'll get to see who's fighting them later on. We wanna surprise y'all who came later on," Dan said.

Uju and Jang shared an exasperated look, which made me laugh a bit before Uju and I made eye contact.

Then we both looked away right away. This was... Going to take some time.

"You're all a bit idiotic, you know that?" Shin Tamamo shook his head. "If you love, you love."

W-What was that supposed to mean?! "I-I don't- I-"

"You two are such messes," Ichita said while shaking his head. "Get over it, kids. You're soulmates."

"Two parts of a soul," Duri-san solemnly agreed.

"I hate you all."

The others just roared in laughter as a reply, while Pumpmon giggled, climbing onto my shoulders. "We try solving one case then! We go with Perfectio and friends to build rapport!"

"Aww, that's a good word! Where did you learn that from?"

"From Boko's class!" Pumpmon giggled. "Wish... I could go again..."

I gave him a pat, and Uju blinked. "Hang on, is there something I'm missing here?"

We all shared a glance, but Hiro sighed. "Pump could die by Christmas, and Boko by the end of the year."

Robinhoodmon froze. "P-Pardon?"

"Pump has leftover data from Project Sleepy Hollow, and the Codes you implanted into Bokomon... Apparently, without something that you guys have that our Digivices don't, Boko can't take the Codes like you guys can," Shiramon answered while scowling. "He's gonna die by the end of the year."

"W-WHAT!?" Uju gasped. "But... But I was told that it would protect Bokomon! That as long as... As long as... Eos had Pumpmon... It would protect him! That's why I went ahead with it!"

"Whoever told you that was lying! Pump was in so much pain! Bokomon was too!" Angoramon scowled. "You may not have known but your actions are killing-"

"Guys, chill out! We need to stop the animosity!" I cut in. "Uju didn't mean it!"

"I know you saved them! But don't make excuses for their actions!" Jellymon snapped. "We lost them both once already!"

"So much for a non-killing campaign huh?! You're hurting innocents and people who had nothing to do with this!" Kiyoshiro accused. "J-Just like Malicemon! J-Just like the Daik-"

"ENOUGH! FOR ****'S SAKE DON'T EVEN COMPARE THEM TO THE DAIKIS!" I snarled. "The Daikis were inhumane, Kiyoshiro! They were insane and beat people up if it didn't align with their ideals! So if you EVER, EVER COMPARE THEM TO THEM, I SWEAR-"

Uju placed a hand on my shoulder. "No, they're right. I... Had time to think when I was sleeping, and... I ****ed up badly, Eos. That's why, I'm going to find a cure. I'm not going to let Pumpmon or Bokomon die. I worked with these Codes before. I know that I can figure out how to work around this. Right, Asagao-nuna?"

"We should be able to figure something out," She agreed. "I'll help you, Uju. There should be a vaccine or a cure we can make to combat the data."

"We could ask Nefertimon... She did heal those Digimon under the Dark Mist last time, and the data may be pretty similar if Dark Ocean data can enhance it," Mummymon offered. "However, I am unsure, considering we are referring to the Fragmented Codes here. Considering what happened to Eosmon and Robinhoodmon..."

"Understanding these things and their nature is crucial," Blues agreed. "They don't work like the usual Codes for sure. We were warned of that, so-"

The sound of glass being broken made our heads swivel over to see a familiar face as he crawled over. A very frantic look was on his face, his steps fast and panicked.

"Manticoremon! What-" Dad gasped. "You look so weak too!"

I rushed over and tried to help, but he waved it off and... Began signing at a rapid speed. SS Keita was quick to translate, "Bad, bad, really bad. Darc, gone, don't know where. Get corrupted, worried."

"Darcmon's been corrupted!?" Dad paled.

"Grandpa, calm down. I'm sure we can figure something out," Hiro tried to reassure him.

"I know, I just..." He placed his head on his palms. "Darcmon WAS my birth father's partner..."

During my and Hiro's rescue mission for Dad in Saviour Datand, we had been assisted by Darcmon and Manticoremon, who had been partners to Mitsuo Yamaki and a female Indonesian DigiDestined respectively, my adoptive grandparents. While his mom had tried to enter Saviour Datand for reasons yet unknown, which was mitigated by Yamaki erasing Dad's and the Digimon's memories, it only instilled a sense of frustration in Dad; one of the many factors that began his serial killings. To this day, I guess Dad still felt horrible for what he had done and how much Darcmon and Manticoremon had watched over him after my parents, Ko and Sayo, had snapped him out of his numbness, so his concern was sorta understandable.

"Darcmon will be fine. She saved my and Hiro's ***es back in Saviour Datand," I told him.

"I... I guess... How long has she been gone though?" Dad asked.

Some quick signs said, "Since beginning of December."

"Huh..." Reiji frowned, but then they blinked as they got a phone call. "Gwangju? Hang on, I'm going to take this call okay?"

"Why tell us now, though?" Bokomon asked while Reiji walked away. "It's been more than half a month!"

"Sense, movement. Before, can't sense, but now, can feel bad presence. Familiar too..." He shuddered. "Like, before. When with Aulia Mentari..."

Dad seemed to recognise the name, because his face drained of all colour, shuddering really, really hard.

Robinhoodmon and MusosIatreiamon shared a shocked look as well. And why?...

Who WAS Aulia Mentari...?

"Ismaya?" Remdepiamon asked quietly. "Are you okay?"

He seemed to be shaking at the name. "I... that was... my birth mother's name... What do you mean... it felt familiar?"

"Someone, control Darc, make her do bad things. She angel, not as evil," he signed. "But Aulia, she do bad things because... have mastermind. Want hurt other DigiDestined. Made Aulia scapegoat, made her lose mind. Give Aulia bad virus, drive her insane, make ME insane. Darc helped give mind, but... no her, Code kill me."

"Wait... don't tell me.... You were... HER partner!" MusosIatreiamon paled.

"HER? You know Aulia Mentari?" Shin Parker asked.

"She... She was the one we fought. We thought we defeated her after Menoa unlocked Ouryumon to end it all. She had both Codes too..." Robinhoodmon shuddered, as if the mere memory terrified him. "She was your birth mother?"

"My dad loved her, so..." He shrugged helplessly. "I don't know. I guess the angel x demon trope does exist huh?"

"I... see..." Bokomon looked disturbed. "You still have the Codes, Manticoremon?"

He nodded, signing, "Could never get rid. Held at bay by Angel, but can let loose. Eat werewolf legend data, go insane. Codes feed on negative, on pride, on crazy traditions, on inhumane act."

"Oh Kami... so you're saying that when you attacked the village..." Ruri paled.

"Disturbed because of eating accidentally. Darc help beat back, but feel more painful now."

"So it's held at bay by angelic powers, huh... We only have Bakumon's Holy Ring for that..." I mused. "Maybe either a Holy Shoot or Virus Delete could help us here?"

"We could also ask Darcmon once we rescue her," Hiro pointed out. "Either way, we should start the search now-"

"I already found her," Reiji said with a grim frown as they returned. "Makua, you know the Cherub of Evil post on Lirurun?"

Blues blinked at that. "What about it?"

They inhaled. "Gwangju was calling because... well, because all the gifts we prepared for Christmas are gone."

"W-WHAT?!" We all paled.

Reiji's next words made my stomach plummet.

"But... the most disturbing part is that... there was charcoal everywhere, and witnesses claim they saw someone at around Darcmon's height in the CCTV stealing the gifts. They called the figure... a mini Krampus..."

+ SPIRITUAL DIGILEMMA +

"Oh my GOD," Shin Bernard stammered. "W-What the heck?!"

There was charcoal EVERYWHERE. Tossed and strewn all across the storage room, some even turned into some sort of paste. As if the culprit hadn't been satisfied enough, slash marks could be seen all over the place. The presents were nowhere to be seen....

I placed a hand on the marks, gingerly observing their depth while Jane gasped. "The presents... We worked so hard on them, and..."

"The kids are gonna be so disappointed," Shin Ayumi said while frowning. "This is really, really bad. We have to find the gifts ASAP!"

"But how?! Christmas Eve is tomorrow!!" Anastasia paled.

That was bad, so I looked at the marks, taking a picture of them before turning to Dad. "Can I borrow a small dagger?"

"S-Sure?" He seemed confused as he held one out and I put all my strength into making a cut. I examined how the cut was pretty slanted, cutting deep into the brick, but something about the depth of the original slash bothered me. Was this truly something caused by a sword, presumably Darcmon's? The angle of the cut was weird too...

"Hey, Eos, come over!" Gami called out, making me turn over and jog over to them and Reiji. "The original post wasn't much. Said something about stuff going missing. Presents, Christmas ornaments, heck, even tree toppers are stolen!"

"Maybe they're looking for something related to the Codes," MusosIatreiamon offered. "Something to strengthen them?"

"What would strengthen those Codes? Something to help balance it so they don't rip humans apart?" Shin Gao asked.

"Whatever it is, that doesn't mean that they can do this to the kids here!" Aliana snarled. "They were so excited, too..."

"We are going to find those presents. No matter what." Jazamon looked angry. "Controlled or not, she has no right to steal from these kids!"

"Let's start investigating, then. We can start with the locations where all of the thefts took place, and trace it from there," Ranma suggested.

"Team Demigod can do that. Meanwhile, I'll go with Dad to his old house to find some clues about what this Mastermind was like."

"Yeah..." Dad was holding his necklace as he said this. Was he still thinking about what Gatchmon had said before we left?

"Those necklaces... They made defenses against Leviathan before they died, and they must have passed it onto you to protect you should the need arise," Gatchmon said while Musimon gently held Kagami's neckpiece, tears streaming down his eyes. "A last attempt to hold back the data... It must have triggered when you went up against Asagao."

"So these things...?"

"They protect you from the codes. As long as you wear them, you can't get hit by them. I... Wish I could say the same for Akashiro. I wish I knew when the Codes got into you, so we could have prevented it, but I don't even know why you haven't been torn apart by it. It's... Frustrating..." Gatchmon wiped some tears away from his eyes and hit what was left of the wall, making it collapse. "Damn it!"

"Gatchmon..."

"Dad?" I asked him gently.

"Yeah?"

"You... Okay?"

He gave a laugh that seemed to bounce off the walls, as hollow and empty as it was. "I don't know, Eos. I don't... I don't know."

"We WILL find Darcmon. I promise you that," I firmly stated while placing a hand in his shoulder. "We won't give up."

"Eos... I... Thank you." He smiled. "Really."

The two of us soon went to the train station with our partners, heading for Hitoyo-machi. I was reading the chat as the others reported what they had found. There was a pattern, as with most cases.

My index finger traced the route. From the first town closest to the train station we had just left, moving deeper into the city and through the hospital. If we were to predict the next move...

Dad quickly texted, 'Check the church nearby.'

'I was thinking of that,' Lizzy admitted. 'But there's something weird. In every household or building, there was a picture of a blonde man. It's not even the same person. Just needs to be blonde and you have become a possible target.'

'That's weird. But then again, Yamaki's hair was yellow,' Duri-san texted back. 'Could be related to that.'

'So a vague memory of her partner?' I joined in. 'Makes sense.'

'The thief grows more confident with each theft too,' Semo-sensei added. 'The amount of things stolen increase exponentially as the thefts grow.'

'Alright. Let's just be careful then,' Shin Tasuku said.

'Got it. I'll text you when we're done checking out the old stuff. There has to be Aulia Mentari's stuff in there,' I promised.

'That's good. Manticoremon is beginning to sign again, so I'll inform you once it's done,' SS Keita added.

'Thanks.'

The sound of the train pulling up to the station made us get up as Pumpnon got onto my back somehow. He was slumping now, heavy breathing too...

"The Codes?" I asked gently.

He nodded. "Wanna sleep..."

"Then sleep. We'll deal with this on our own," I said while patting his head.

He giggled and hugged me tight. "So... Soft..."

As he soon fell asleep, his rhythmic breathing breezed through my right shoulder.

I couldn't give up. If there was hope for Pump... I refused to let him suffer. If there was a chance for him or Boko to live, I would give up anything for them.

So... I would fight for it. No matter how hard it was. I would keep fighting for them.

With that steeled into my mind, I followed Dad as we trekked up the mountain. Once we arrived at the shrine, Dad took a left turn and began heading into thick foliage, so I followed and slid down with him until a familiar grave yard came into sight. The Lost and Found Home, the place where Dad went for some months every year to remember the deaths he had caused. Beside it, the cottage where we had found the Digivices for Dad's VR Redemption and learnt the truth about Dad stood.

That was our destination, and I set Pump down on the sleeping bag there before we headed up to the storage room. "Boko, keep an eye out for us."

"Got it." He nodded. "Good luck."

He was holding his chest too... Oh, Bokomon... 

"Will they be fine, Dad?" I asked quietly as we climbed the ladder. 

"I hope so, Eos. I really, really hope so," he grimly said. 

Not knowing what tomorrow held was scary, but... I felt peace for some reason. As if the realization on the 20th had opened my eyes to something. I was prepared to look for that cure, sure, but I was also prepared if they did die; I had made peace with it. The memories I had made with them would carry on in my heart. 

So I hoped for the best and prepared for the worst. Simple as that. 

"What are we even looking for?" Remdepiamon asked while rummaging through the boxes there. 

"I don't know, but if I had to make a guess... a belt of some sort." I remembered the belt Gangsan had used with their Solarmon.

"Like the one you got with the letters? You never did explain where you got those from." Dad looked back. 

"Uju's cousin," I answered, though the way we had separated that day left me a bit unsure about that. "It was a very weird day when I met them."

"Huh..." he sighed. "Interesting. Anyway, found anything yet?"

"No," Bakumon said as he emerged from some boxes. "Is it just me, or are memorabilia of your mother very scarce?"

"That... is a good point. Maybe someone burned or took it away. But why they would do that is a different question." Dad carried some of the boxes. "Either way-"

He suddenly tripped over something, and Remdepiamon helped him up as I checked up on it. 

It was an ornate box with a Christian cross. Nine different types of Christmas ornaments were surrounding a cradle, and when I lifted it, I found a mask of an angel, the kind normally found atop Christmas trees, and stockings? There were eight more slots too...

"What the...?" I took them both out. "What is this?"

"Eos... just what is that?" Dad asked. 

"I don't know either Dad," I said while getting the pouch from my belt. "But..."

I had a strange feeling. I took out the rest of the Fruits I had found and began placing them inside the box. They... fit perfectly too. 

"They all..." my eyes widened. "Why is this here?"

"I... maybe my dads found it during Sleepy Hollow," he offered. "Maybe they wanted to keep it safe..."

"Whatever this is, it could mean something important," I said while keeping it in my backpack. "We need to get Blues to analyse this." 

"Good point. Let's put all of these back where they came from." He started lifting stuff back up again. 

I nodded, setting my bag aside as we put them all back where they were. 

(The box held not just the Fruits, but also...)

Once we were done, I grabbed my backpack and we were about to head down when I felt my phone ring. 

"Huh?" I blinked, answering the call while we headed down. "Hiro?"

He looked frantic on the screen. "Makua, this is bad! Really bad! We found Darcmon in the church but she's gone insan- Dan, be careful!"

"I'm trying!" He yelled. "Drago, Twisting Inferno!

"You got it, Dan!

"This is impossible! We can't win this!" Kiyoshiro was definitely panicking. 

"We need help, Makua! Can you get back here as soon as you can!?" Ruri dodged another attack.

"Alright, we're on our way!" I said. "See you there!" 

The call ended there, and I carried both Bokomon and Pumpmon. "We have an emergency! We need to head back!" 

"What happened?!" Bokomon asked. 

"Darcmon was found!" Was all I could say. We had no time to do anything!

Bakumon Ultimate Evolve to!

"FrosVelgrmon!" 

We all got on, and I secured the two, noting their labored breathing again... "Hang on... Please..." 

FrosVelgrmon flew as fast as he could, but even then it was hard considering how far we were from the church. I could only clasp my hands together, hoping, praying that we made it on time... 

We were already in the Digital Field, which made it easier to spot the chaos Darcmon was causing. Buildings lay in ruin, and I could see the large shadowy silhouettes of Bakugan and Digimon struggling to keep up with Darcmon.

"FrosVelgrmon! Freezing Ray!" I commanded, but Darcmon noticed and dodged. "Baptême d'Amour!"

"Dodge!"

Looking over the battle, it was definitely not favourable odds. Some of them looked really injured, panting hard as we landed.

"Guys! You okay!?" Dad supported Dan as he stumbled. "What happened?!"

"No presents! We think it was a fluke!" Dantella yelled before commanding, "Anomalocarimon X! Tail Blade!"

"Ah!!" The Digimon seemed to appear out of nowhere and swung his tail, but Darcmon grabbed him by it and swung him back. Hard.

"Ouch!" I winced.

"We need to heal everyone up! Otherwise we're done for! Literally! Darcmon is way too strong! This power is beyond Mega!" Robinhoodmon yelled while firing a Spectral Arrow that she dodged effortlessly. "Which means that this is..."

"The Mastermind's doing," I understood right away. "To combat the power beyond Mega Robinhoodmon and MusosIatreiamon hold."

"We're done for! We're going to die!! This is the end of the world!! We're doomed!!!!" Kiyoshiro wailed.

"Hey! Are you even trying at this rate?!" Tianheng snarled. "BlueMeramon, Vision Blind! Astamon, Maverick! Jyagamon, Tai Atari!"

"O-Of course I am! Plesiomon T-"

"Liar! You're just hiding and screaming! You're giving up before you've given it all  you've got! Put everything you have into it and DON'T GIVE UP! SOME ROLE MODEL YOU ARE! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU DON'T ALWAYS HAVE TO BE FIGHTING?! LOOK AT ALL THOSE AROUND US?! THEY'RE INJURED AND HURT! DON'T YOU OWE IT TO THEM TO KEEP FIGHTING!?" He yelled. "DO WHAT YOU CAN DO! NO MATTER WHAT IT IS, NO MATTER HOW SMALL, BECAUSE IT MATTERS!"

Kiyoshiro's eyes widened at that, and Plesiomon being swatted back seemed to highlight Tianheng's point.

"The pain you have inside... It's a sign that you have worked hard! That you overcame it! I want... To show Amato that. I want him to know that he can beat Melancholy! That's why I'm fighting!" He roared. "You guys with me?!"

"Of course!!" BlueMeramon nodded.

"You must be out of your mind if you think I'm not in," Astamon spoke while sliding into a stance.

"Together, we'll deal with this. No more hiding!" Jyagamon smiled.

He grinned. "Let's go! One more time! Vision Blind, Maverick, Tai Atari!"

This was... Amazing. How those three and Tianheng had finally synced up...

"Let's go as well, Depia!" Dad agreed.

"Heard you loud and clear!" She grinned.

I then walked over to Kiyoshiro. "Hey, you okay?"

"He... He's right. What kind of dorm leader would I be... If I gave up this easily...?" He said. "I thought... That facing Sandiramon, that facing my past was enough, but... I guess I never thought to change my way of responding to things. That... That's not going to change me... So... A small step here... Will kick start my growth!"

"D-Darling!" Jellymon smiled, and for once it was genuine. No malice, no ulterior motive. No, what I could see in her eyes was awe, plain and simple.

"I will... Keep fighting! No matter what! Jellymon-sama, you with me!?"

"O-Of course!!" She got up. "We will keep going!"

"Limit Break! No, beyond that! Beyond the power we have now! LIMIT SHATTER!" They chorused, and his Digivice glowed.

"Wha-" Darcmon looked surprised as well as we all covered our eyes.

Jellymon Ultimate Evolve to!!!!

"MarinAngemon!!"

I did not have time to consider how childlike it looked before Kiyoshiro yelled, "Nikkori Egao!"

"Puku!" The Digimon cheered, a golden aura surrounding the fighters and healing them of their wounds.

"Then Ocean Love on our allies to protect them! One for yourself as well!"

"Pupuku!"

Was it just me or was MarinAngemon not able to speak normally?!

Still, everyone was wrapped up in heart-shaped bubbles, and I felt a grin forming. Kiyoshiro was doing great!

"You guys keep attacking! MarinAngemon-sama and I will provide back up! Marine Squadron!"

"Got it! Thanks Higacchi! Anubimon, Ramses Blasters!" Ruri commanded.

"Siriusmon, Photon Blaster!" Hiro followed up.

"Drago, Faction Slice!"

Drago roared while swinging his huge sword.

"Robinhoodmon, Sherwood Riot!" Uju added as the spectral Digimon summoned vestiges and had them come together into one arrow that he shot right at Darcmon.

"Anomalocarimon X! Stinger Surprise!" Dantella yelled.

"Depia, let's use La Pucelle!" Dad scanned the card and summoned the sword that Remdepiamon grabbed while he pressed his thumb down. "Overdrive!"

"FrosVelgrmon, Freezing Ray!" I finished.

"Time to end this!" We roared, and I felt my backpack grow warm-

"OCEAN LOVE AGAIN, MARINANGEMON-SAMA!"

"PUUUUUUUUUUKU!!!"

Boooooooommmmmmmm!!

I had to cover my eyes due to the immense dust storm that was kicked up, but when it receded, I saw a Lucemon panting on the ground.

The digital field shifted as I saw the others gasping. Manticoremon hugged her tight, which she replied to with a gentle head pat. "I know, Baku. I know. You've tried so hard."

A... A tear fell down his cheek as he grasped her tighter. A letter then flew down to the ground, and Kiyoshiro picked it up, frowning as he showed the Perfectio symbol.

Amato was finally coming out huh?

"You ready, Ruri?" Hiro asked her, and she gave a thumbs up. "Yep!"

I smiled a bit at that, but then a strangled gasp made me turn around to see Pump on the ground, panting harder than before.

I felt my stomach drop. No...!

"PUMP!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 16.6K 43
Moving from place to place all your life had never been something that made you happy. So when your parents had promised you'd be able to spend the r...
15.5K 373 32
Omegaverse AU BakudekuπŸ§‘πŸ’š Ever since little Izuku was told two things. One by his 'friends' , that he can't be a hero. And one by his mom and only...
11.7K 545 18
Oh my god we're back again !! - back street boys and now me :)) Hey hey peachies my goodness, where here again with another text au fanfic of our two...
3.3K 372 21
MATURE CONTENT NOW ON PATREON (link in bio for access to a smut chapter) "And now, his lips were stained with the thought of something that'd crossed...