𝓝𝓸𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮{The Remarried...

By rfyieeeeeee

{Hiatus} ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏ/ɴ ɢᴇᴛs sᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴇᴍᴘᴇʀss. ʟᴇᴛ's sᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ɴᴇxᴛ sʜᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ♡_-_... More

Auther's note
Porlugue,Night-Dress
Chapter-1,Adopted?
Chapter-2,Meeting Trashta
Chapter-3,Drama
Chapter-4,The Western Prince
Chapter-5,Books & Sovieshu
Chapter-6,Queen
Chapter-7,Tea Party
Chapter-8,The New Year's Ceremony
Chapter-10,The Tour
Chapter-11,"The Sister"
Chaptee-12,The First Day
Chapter-13,Unknown Lady
Chapter-14,Princess Circe
Chapter-15,Tea With Circe
Chapter-16,A Date?
Chapter-17,Who's Pen Pal?
Chapter-18,Into Another World?
Chapter-19,Reunited
Chapter-20,...
Chapter-21,Bad Memories?
Chapter-22,The Lost Prince?
Chapter-23, Navier's Birthday
Chapter-24, Drama
Chapter-25, Something Happened
Chapter-26, Return Of A Prince

Chapter-9,The Talk

793 20 7
By rfyieeeeeee

3𝔻 ℙ𝕠𝕧.

As the sun rise,Y/n was already awake surprising her butler and guard,Oliver.

"Well,good morning."said Oliver."Good morning"said Y/n.
"Weird.You are never up early,
did something or someone wake you up or did something bad happen?"asked Oliver."No nothing bad happen.Why ask?"
said Y/n."As I said you are never up early."

"I need to get ready"said Y/n so fast that Oliver almost didn't get what she said."Why is that?
Also you need to have brakefast first"said Oliver."Well
I want to eat with mother.And I haven't seen her.Plus I want to have brakefast with her.So,
please ask her if I can have breakfast with her"

As Y/n got ready to have breakfast with Navier.The one and only Queen came to her.

"What is that you need?"asked Y/n."Chirp"."*sigh*I will get you something to wear."said
Y/n and went to her closet to find something for Heinrey to wear."Here go get change in the closet while I get done with this"said Y/n getting ger attention back to her dress.

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤

𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕖𝕤

𝔸𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤/𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕚𝕣𝕤

(These are all examples you can chnage it to your liking)

ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕣𝕖𝕪'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧.

'I need more information on how she got to know that I can turn into a bird'I thought as I flew to Y/n's room.I saw her fixing her dress.I landed on her window near her and she saw me and asked."What is that you needed?"

I just chirp.She sighed and she continued."I will get you something to wear"She went to her closet and took out some clothes,that are way bigger than her which I thought was weird."Here go get change in the closet while I get done with this"she said and start fixing her dress again.I went in the closet and got change.

"What is that you needed to talk about?"she asked."Well,
Lady Y/n.How did you know that I was a bird?"I asked."Hm,
that must be kept a secrect."she said and smirked at me."If you would excuse me I am having breakfast with mother."she said and went out."Hey!Wait."I shouted.She gave me a questioning look."I think I would like to have lunch with you we still have things to discuss"I said."Whatever.See you in the North garden.At 1 if you are late then say goodbye to that talk you want"she said and was now gone from my sight.

'What a cunning girl.It would be hard to get her to talk.I need to see my Queen.I will ask her for a tour.'

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧.

I was going down the hall to Navi's room,as I was with Oliver by my side."So,why did you wake up so early?"asked Oliver."I-......Why are you asking me that again?"I asked.
He did not answer me and gave me the"Are you serious?"
look.

"Well I couldn't sleep anymore that's why"I said."Oh....ok here we are Lady Y/n.Hope you have a great breakfast with her highness."said Oliver."Why thank you Oliver.You get yourself some rest and breakfast too"I said smiling at him.

After saying my goodbyes to Oliver,I knocked on the door and I heard a faith'Come in'and I went inside."Good morning!"
I said."Good morning dear"said Navier."So....What are we having for breakfast?"I said.

"Well,I have no idea.I think they will be here soon"said Navier."Ok.How have you been mother?"I asked."I have been well dear."

"WoW~Looks soooo good!"I shouted.Navier just giggled and said"Let's dig in shall we"she asked smiling ear to ear."Yes please!"I shouted again cause I feel really hungry.

Hope yall enjoy!😊

I thank you all for 1000+ reads I didn't really think that there will be that much reads as I am really thankful for you all😊.
I can never make long chapters as I do not really know how to make it long.I also lose motivation in the middle of the time when I am writing a chapter.And I want to update to yalls so I can never make it long😅.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.4K 19
I don't own the manhwa and the picture used , but the plot of these stories are mine . Mature content warning ⚠️ //don't steal my works and don't rep...
75.1K 2.9K 21
──★ ˙🍓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌! 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐄! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐗 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒(?) ̟ !! ❝Did the idea of being a pa...
475 26 7
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥.. 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞.. 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐠�...
296K 11.6K 32
"𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒃𝒕, 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑴𝒂𝒋𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒚." "𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒃𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃...