Her Revenge on her Fake Mate

Od Kicojess

© 10/2022 COPYRIGHTS ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BOOK MY BE REPRODUCED, TRANSMITTED OR STORED IN... Více

The Two Species
Recap on Bonds
Characters
Mind link of Mother Memories
Mind link of Mother Memories Continues
In the Throne Room
Mind link of Mother Memories Continues
Next 16 years
Life in the Blue Moon pack
Friends
Night Adventure
My Paintings
Meeting of Mates
A Year Later
A Month Later
Another Month Later
Three Months Later
Freeing Father and Grandparents
One Month Later
Three Months Later
The Fairy Kingdom
A month later
Another month later
Sea Green Pack
Dealing with Vlamir
Fast Pregnancy
The Fairy Goddess and the Moon Goddess
The Announcement
Vlamir is Caught
Epilogue

Sunday Week 2

18 1 0
Od Kicojess

· Jade POV:

I wake up and see Clark staring at me. He is a very handsome man. We stare at each other for a while. He reaches his hand to my face, removes a string of hair and puts it behind my ear, then gently rubs the back of his hand down my cheek.

"So, what are we doing today, beautiful?" Clark asks me.

I blush a little.

"I was thinking we could do some dances on the beach." I tell him.

"Sounds great. So, are you a full body swimming suit girl or the bikini type of girl." Clark asks me.

"Eww! Never a full body swimming suit. That's for old people." I say laughing.

"Hmm!" Is all Clark can say.

"Well, let us get ready. We need to gather all the gear we will be taking and put it by the front door. Let's shower first." I tell him.

He jumps out of my bed and runs to the bathroom. I can't help but giggle. I finally make my way into the shower with him. We clean each other backs. He puts on his swimming shorts and I put on my pink bikini. We get everything together and go down stairs. We put everything by the door and go into the kitchen to get breakfast.

"So, sweetheart, what are you and Clark up to today?" My father asks me.

"We are going to the beach to make more dancing videos. Would you guys like to come and watch?" I say to them.

"That is a great idea. A day at the beach." My mother says.

We finish eating and mother, father, Luna, Alpha, and my mates leave to get their swim wear on. Mother and Luna are in bikinis' too.

"Jade, I thought you told me old people wear full body swim suits?" Clark asks me.

"Hey, young man! We are not old." Luna Adolphine says to Clark.

We laugh at her. They still look good at their age. Wolf genes are the greatest.

We all get to the beach. Clark and I set up our gear. I notice my mates are being quite and staring at me a lot.

What the heck are flamingos doing on the beach? I didn't think we had flamingos here. Anyways, they would be great in the videos. The first song I want to play is... "Sweet lady" by Tyrese.

Clark and I dance close to each other slowly. I feel the glares I'm getting from my mates. Clark and I make sure we keep eye contact. Clarks hands run down my side and grab my waist while I slowly move my hips on his crouch. I hear my mate's growl. After the song was over, I ask them to join the next video. Next song is... "I wanna know" by Joe.

I dance around all the boys and stop at Clark and rub my body down his front while I go to my knees. My mates look at me like they want to hurt me. I stand back up and turn where I am facing Clark and rub his chest. Then I walk to Jasper. I get my lips close to his and turn my face around and rub my body down his. I do the same to my other mates. When that sound is done, I tell my mother, father, Alpha, and Luna to join the next video. The next song is... "Bump n' grind" by R-Kelly.

I am so surprised watching my mother and father dancing together. Alpha and Luna are doing a great job too. I have Clark and my mates looking at me with so much lust. I'm getting aroused feeling Caspian hard cock against my ass while I am grinding on him. Casper pulls me against him for me to grind on him too. When the song is over, I tell everyone to stay for the next song. "I wanna freak you" by Jodeci.

The smiles on my father and Alpha face are priceless. They look like they are teenagers again enjoying a night out at a party. My mother and Luna look so beautiful. Their smiles and giggles, makes me happy I let them join our fun. I think if I keep the slow songs up and keep grinding on my mates and Clark they will have to go in to the ocean and clean all their cum out their swim shorts. When the song was over, we all decided to go to the BBQ tent like restaurant to get lunch.

"Jade, I'm going to have to be going back to the college after we eat. This week we have pre-tests to do. I will leave my clothes in your room. I have enough at our dorm apartment." Clark tells me.

"Okay, make sure you get back safe." I tell him.

Clark uses his fork to get a piece of steak and puts it up to my mouth. I look into his eyes and bite the stake off the fork. My mates and I should be doing this together. Yeah, they are keeping a close eye on Clark and I. After we are done eating Clark kisses my forehead and leaves. We all go home. We all head to our rooms. I hop in the shower and the next thing three sexy bodies surround me in my shower.

"What are you three doing? Get out!" I tell them.

"Jade, whatever we did, we are sorry. You know you are the only woman we love and want to be with." Jasper says while wrapping his strong arms around me.

"Please, Jade, forgive us. We don't remember what happen all week." Casper tells me kissing my cheek.

"You should know you are all we want. I'm trying to figure out what has happened." Caspian says with his hand caressing my breasts.

I make a small moan. How can I stay mad at them? They are too damn sexy. Their abs, strong arms, and ugh, their cocks proving how much they want me. I grab Caspian hard cock and start stroking it. He moans and his lips reach mine. I use my other hand to stroke Casper. He groans. I go to my knees. I never gave a blow job before but I'm going to try. Jasper slides his cock into my mouth. I suck on the tip and lick around it. Jasper starts thrusting his cock in and out my mouth while my hands pump up and down Casper and Caspian cock. Caspian gets down closer to me and places in fingers at my entrance to my pussy. He rubs on my nub. I let out a moan. This is all we can do for now. We can't mate until our birthday. My mates are all moaning and groaning. Jasper starts thrusting in my mouth faster and my speed on pumping up and down my other mate's cock got faster to. Jasper pulls out of my mouth and starts jacking off until his cum squirts all over my face. I cum on Caspian fingers and he licks his finger clean. Caspian thrusts his cock into my mouth and cum down my throat. Casper then thrusts his cock in my throat while rubbing on my breast. He pulls out my mouth and cum all over my breast. They then help me off my knees and clean me up.

"Such, a good job, sugar bear." Caspian says and kisses me.

"Damn, for your first-time sucking cock you're like a professional." Jasper says and kisses me too.

"Why would we ever want another girl? You are everything we ever wanted and more." Casper says and squeezes my breast them licks my nipple.

After we get out the shower, we get dress and go down stairs to watch some tv.

They are smiling from ear to ear. They sit all in a row on the couch. I lay across all of them. My head is on Jasper lap and my feet are on Casper. My middle area rest on Caspian. Our parents walk in looking at us and then each other. My mother and Luna have huge smiles on their faces. We can just guess what happen to them when they got home from dancing and grinding on their mates. I snicker. They sit down and we watch some stupid show we never seen before.

"Jade, you have to let us join in on more of your dance videos." Alpha Maddox says to me smiling.

"Yeah, that was fun." My father says kissing my mother forehead.

"Sure, it was fun having everyone dancing together." I tell them.

"When will they be posted? I'm going to give you thousands of views on those videos." Alpha Maddox says grinning at Luna.

"Gross, I know why you want to keep watching those videos to watch your mates grinding on you. I'll get them up tomorrow." I say giggling at them.

We watch the show and then have dinner. I am wiped out. I go to my room followed by my mates. We all climb in my bed and fall to sleep.

· Clark POV:

I get back to the dorm and go to take a shower. I want to grab Jade and bring her back here and pound my cock into her virgin pussy. I start stroking my cock. I go faster picturing her a moaning mess with my cock pounding into her flesh. Shit! She moves just right when dancing. I can picture her riding my cock. I can picture it sliding in and out of that sweet pussy of hers. I picture her moaning out my name and I lose it I squirt my cum all over my shower wall. I clean up and get out the shower. I grab my cell phone and send her a text message.

- Made it back to the dorm safely. Hope you dream about me tonight. LOL! Sweet dreams, Jade.

I press the send button. She doesn't message me back. She must be asleep. I go to my laptop and check the camera I left on in her room. She is asleep with her mates all around her. Shit! Looks like they talked her into forgiving them again. I close my laptop and go to sleep.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

11.6K 125 7
Jade Mason was kidnapped when she was four years old. She was used, abused and tortured for fourteen years by a rogue alpha, so what will she do when...
1.1M 56.3K 23
What happens when you have two ruthless alphas right next to each other? Well let's just say that it can't be good. Alpha Ace Winter has been an alph...
955K 24.4K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
1.4K 57 18
****Completed 4/23/18**** UNDERGOING EDITING A loud growl rumbled through me as I stepped closer towards my mate, my eyes darkening. "You are not th...