Love Designer

By anaghasmi

Anika a fashion designer landed on a new city to achieve her dream. She came in contact with shivaay who is a... More

prologue
1. adapting to new life
2.Facing the past
3. Bumping into each other
4. its hard to move on
5. To start from scratch
6. The traumatic nightmares
7. Missing home
8. London fashion week
9. leaving in dilemma
10. Spoiled date
11. Falling for him
12. Let's be friends
13. Marriage talks
14. Long lost friends
15. Meeting you ❤️ Loving you
16. A dose of jealousy and hearty confessions
17. Realising the stupidity
18. drowning in the reality
19. Unprepared Confession
20. Hospital Date
21. Bonding
22. Rythm of kiss
23. Last day in london
24. Home sweet home
26. Teases and test
27. A hearty journey
28. The meeting plans
29. self love is important
30. The turmoil
31. Loneliness
32. leap of hurdles
33. The comfortness
34. serendipity
35. Moments
36. Broken hearts
37. drowning in sorrow
38. The outburst
39. The Seperation
40. Madness
41. Expressing emotions
42. High class emberassments
43. The Re-investigation
44. Nearing to the truth
45. Drunken confusions
46. The sweet temptations
47. The intimacy

25. The despo couple

358 59 3
By anaghasmi

Shivaay stared at his phone wondering whether he should call her or not. The time was around two in the morning. His sleep broken due to a nightmare, the same one which has been toiling him for so long. He couldn't sleep after that. The shriek of his mother and the pool of blood around her, he is seeing it whenever he closes his eyes

Maybe it's stupid of him to call her at this time. She must be sleeping now. He signed putting his phone on the side table, lying on the bed pulling comforter on his body. He closed his eyes counting numbers in mind.

One, two, three, four,..................

***************

Anika held onto her Coffee texting shivaay a good morning with smiling emoticon. She saw him last in offline was around two.

What was he doing at that time?

Anika thought in her mind. Before she could come up with a conclusion her phone buzzed. She was fast enough to grab it. Sadly it wasn't from shivaay but from aayush her colleague. He was asking her about a particular file and it's details. She has been on leave for over a week, so all her works were managed by aayush. He is a sweetheart, though little flirty.

Anika sent him pdf of the file as it's original is in her apartment. She also send some of her tiny notes so that he can understand it better. He reacted with emoticon that has heart shape instead of eyes.

She laughed off closing the app, placing the phone inside her pyjamas pocket. Suddenly out of nowhere the phone vibrated and she took it out in greif.

Anika/shivaay

I was just up now, overslept today. Good morning love :)

What were you doing till 2pm. I saw your last seen in that time.

As always bossy huh, wasn't getting sleep so thought to message you. Then dropped it as madam must be sleeping that time

Fine, I am letting it go as you explained the reason

What are you doing?

I am having my coffee now. I will be leaving to my father's workplace in a bit. See you

See you. Take care. Don't be surprised if you see me there

Stop kidding. You don't even know where my dad works.

Whoa you don't know me well sweetheart. Just wait and watch

Off course keep bragging.

See you :)

With a smile anika logged out of the WhatsApp and washed her coffee cup, keeping in its place. She rushed into her room to change for the day. She planned to accompany her father to his company as per his request.

Anika searched through her closet and pulled out a black A line skirt along with crisp white shirt and a black blazer. She changed into it, although the skirt was little tight to her, she managed to do with it. She tied her hair in pony and applied makeup. She wore her heels and took her clutch putting her phone, credit card and some cash inside.

Aditya was having his dinner when she went downstairs. She ruffled his hair earning a smack on her hand for ruining his hairstyle. Before she could slap him back, their mother interrupted and asked her to do breakfast quietly.

"Maa give her the brinjal curry you made. She likes it more" adi said biting onto his sandwich. He put the topic as he knows how much Anika hates brinjal. She couldn't stand at the site of it

"You....maa don't give him the spicy tandoori chicken you are making. He has a weak stomach anyway." Anika says. She knows his weak points especially in foods. He has a weak stomach since he was a child. So there is a strict diet plan only for him. He eats less spicy food because of that.

"It's not fare maa. I can have it once or twice. You have to give it me too." He whined.

"Shut up you both. I am making it on dinner. If you both stop your fight now. I am dropping the idea otherwise." She turned to Anika "aren't you getting late to go office. Leave, if you completed the dinner" she took left overs and dirty plates from the table walking into the kitchen. Anika stared her brother who in return pulled out his tongue to tease her. She stomped on his feet and got up from the seat.

Anika rushed outside before he could catch up with her. She missed irritating him, playing with him and fighting with him. When they were in the house, it turns into a battlefield. They fight for almost everything. She missed out having fun with him all these months. Irritating him today brought back the old memories.

***************

Anika gone through the list of models arranged for the upcoming collections. She categorised them according to their popularity so that the management can decide on whom to choose. She is totally engrossed in it to notice someone barged into her room.

"Hello mrs oberoi" she heard a familiar voice. Anika raised her head to see the owner of the voice. Her eyes widened and lips parted seeing him infront of her.

"Shivaay " she left her diary on the table rushed through the big table towards him. Her arms engulfed him in a hug. He grinned ear to ear placing his hand on her back. He felt the silky smooth shirt of her beneath his skin as he rubbed on her back.

"I thought you were joking" she said placing her chin on his chest looking up at his face.

"I don't make joke randomly, mrs Oberoi" he grinned kissing her forehead.

"You...." Anika slapped his chest flushed. He was calling her mrs oberoi since the time he came. Even though she likes to be called that, it somewhat felt unnecessary.

"Someone will hear, stop calling me that" she whispered to him."and when did I agree to marry you" she questions him.

"Ouch, you hurt my feelings by saying that. Whom you are going to marry if not me?" Shivaay deadpanned gripping on her waist tighter. His grip gave tingles on anika's stomach.

"You didn't tell me why you are here?" Anika dodged his question with hers. Her breath become uneven and lips parted in the proximity. Shivaay stared on to her lips. He slowly covered the inch of distance placing his lips on her. His hands cupped her face as his tongue twirled inside her mouth. Not seeing each other for almost fourteen days, he poured his feelings through the kiss. Anika's eyes widened as she gripped on his biceps when he deepened the kiss. She patted his chest hardly when she felt she is out of breath.

Anika pulled away from his breathing heavily. "The door is open" she managed to say in between her harsh breath. "Someone might walk in" she said, more like commanding him. Shivaay run a hand through his hair walking towards the door. He locked it and closed the curtains letting only lamp light around the room.

"Can we continue where we stopped now" shivaay said snaking his hand around her and lifting her up to sit on the table. Anika wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer to stand between her legs. He placed his hand on her thighs hitching her breath. Her cheeks reddened as she stared him through the thick of her eyelashes. Shivaay placed a kiss on her left cheek rubbing on her thighs. She squirmed as a light moan left her mouth. He tilted his head placing a wet kiss on her right one. Her breath clogged in the throat. He slowly dragged his face to her neck and started kissing there. Anika's grip on his shirt tightened more as she arched back giving him more access. He kissed her throat earning another moan from her mouth. He sucked on her collarbone leaving a hickey there. Before he could unbutton her shirt she pulled him to face her. She placed her lips on his for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Despo, are we?" She said in uneven breath

"This is what you do to me?" Shivaay took her hand placing it on his chest. It is beating rapidly like it's going on a marathon.

He leaned again to capture her lips and she did the same. Their lips were about to engage in another deep passion when a knock on the door brought them back to reality.

"Shit" Anika cursed looking at their appearance. His shirt has many creases, mostly due to her grip on it. Her lipstick smudged around her mouth, hair disheveled. They both stared the door wondering who would be outside

____________________________________

Hello my fellow readers,

I am back, I am sorry for holding up the story so long. Some issues are going on my life and i am not in the mood of writing these days. Sorry for pausing the story so long. I will surely try to upload regularly from now on ......

Next update : saturday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 2.1K 14
Love can be in any form? Of course, It does. It was 1899 Anika was five, Shivaay was seven but Anika's husband Chandrajit was 25. She got married wh...
258K 32.1K 81
Shivaay Singh Oberoi has everything planned out in his life, a loving family, a settled career and a gorgeous girlfriend. Everything in his life was...
73.4K 6.8K 46
Started: April 8, 2019 Ended: April 16, 2021 Status: Completed Editing: In Process Description: A shivika story.......about 2 people who are comple...
202K 15.8K 88
Shivaay Singh Oberoi is a businessman who hates the word "love" and "marriage". He thinks that marriage is based on lies where a man cheats on his wi...