The Devils Of Harvard

由 AidinWhite

{Book #2 of The Devils Series} Nathanial Winters' move to Boston for university, states away from his family... 更多

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight

Chapter Twenty One

86 7 11
由 AidinWhite

Nathanial Winters

To say I'd done something bold would be an understatement. I wanted to at least inform Arilynn of who I was, and that meant I would like to at least prove it to her, just I wanted the execution to be done in glamour.

I wouldn't be a Winters if I didn't have a flare for the dramatic.

Walking out of the house, I went over to where my Chiron had been parked since its arrival last night.

I thought that if anything I might as well christen this night with one of my favourite cars.

Sliding into the plush leather interior and starting it, I drove off towards the Harvard Sorority where Arilynn was getting ready for our date.

I'd chosen to tell her to dress warmly since we were going to the ocean. The Atlas had sailed up here to Boston, where it seemed the most fitting to have some minor mystery follow its arrival.

Getting to the gates of the residential area of Harvard, I slowed, allowing the car to coast along the road towards where Arilynn lived before pulling to the curb and stopping to park.

As I stepped out of the car, I pushed the door shut to the eyewateringly expensive car and walked slowly around the car before heading up the long steps to the front door.

"Nathan, don't scare her." I hear someone call, and I turn to see Izzy drive by towards her own home.

"Don't plan too," I call back before the G-Wagon window rolled up, and I turned back to the door, knocking gently before pushing my hands back into my pocket.

When the door opened, I was met by Arilynn dressed in matching shade of black as me. Suede two-inch heeled boots that went to above her knee wrap skirt and a horizontal ribbed long-sleeved shirt.

Her hair was braided back and held together while the rest of her hair hung down over her shoulders and back.

"You look beautiful, Arilynn," I say without thinking and giving her a soft smile while she blushes.

"I wasn't trying," she says, looking up at me despite the rosy tinge on her cheeks that she typically hid.

"That's because you always will be flawless in my eyes" I smirk before I see Sarah come downstairs along with Natalia talking which shocked me for half a second that she was dormmates with the girl I was about to go on a date with.

"Nathanial," she says, spotting me.

"Natalia, I didn't know you were dorming here," I state, looking down at the girl beside me, who looked utterly surprised.

"Yeah, they were looking for a place to put me," she says, wringing her hands slowly. A nervous tick of hers.

"Well then, you'll be seeing a lot of me coming to get this one," I say, wrapping my arms around Arilynn's waist.

She'd never once complained or told me not to. There also seemed to be something between us, just what it was I didn't know. I liked her, in a way I wasn't able to put into words to either myself or her.

"I'll let you two go then," she says, smiling weakly before I gently guide Arilynn out of the door, which shuts behind us.

"Natalia looked sad when you wrapped your arms around me," Arilynn says, looking up at me.

"She's been like that for a long time. I got pretty used to seeing her upset, so it's sort of normal. Natalia was also always a jealous girl. So be prepared if she tries anything, " I explain, and she nods before she caught sight of the car I drove here.

"Where the hell did you get this?" she asks, shocked.

"I'll explain on the way to our destination. I'd suggest being ready to be a little surprised, " I say, opening the door for her.

I then walked around to the driver side to see her still staring at the car.

"Don't tell me you're scared of getting in a car with me," I tease.

"Nathanial, how expensive is this car? And don't lie. I know it's more than three million, " she says, staring at me with slight intimidation.

She's cute when bossy.

"Four million, now get in the car, it's cold," I say, sliding back into the driver seat.

"Four what?" Arilynn exclaims. "Nathan, this car is what my parents take-home salaries are in like a decade. I can't get in the car. "

At least I know she's humble.

"Arilynn I trust you, it's also just a car, no different than yours" I smile warmly and she sighs before carefully getting into the passenger seat and more as a way to shock her I put the car in reverse and back up, before braking so the door shuts at the right distance so I could get away from the curb.

"Why?" she laughs, glancing at the door as I just smirked.

"Was that the door, well it is a luxury car, comes with soft-close automatic doors.

She then gave me a blank look, and I looked back at the door.

"You look very beautiful, Arilynn," I say, and she blushes and looks down.

"You distracted me, smooth fucker" she retorts as realization hits her.

"Did I distract you, love?" I muse letting my accent out.

"Yes, now eyes on the road," Arilynn says gesturing.

"I'd rather die alone, than know I survived a car crash and lost you".

She flushed and didn't look at me as I sped up off towards the marina.

Tapping my steering wheel to my music I slow at the marina and turned into the shrub-surrounded parking lot until I found a spot and swung in before parking.

"As usual you drove like planned to hit someone" Arilynn teases.

"My driving is fun," I say and shut off the engine a foot behind my head before getting out of the car and walking around to the passenger side to help Arilynn out of the incredibly low car.

"Why are we at a marina?" Arilynn asks, looking at me, and I just smile softly.

"All part of the surprise, love," I muse before sticking out my hand for her to take as we walk through the rows of boats ranging from thirty feet all the way up to a hundred fifty feet. There were also various styles, each being unique in its own way.

"Do you own a boat here?" she asks, looking around as if she could find a boat that seemed like it would belong to me.

"Yes, I do. Just you can't see it just yet," I say, before leading her toward the side of the Marina where all the larger yachts sat. The Atlas being the crowning boat out of all of them for scale.

"Nathan, this is the super yacht area," the girl beside me states, and I smile at the simplicity and innocence of those words.

"Yes, I'm taking you on mine," I respond, and she looks plainly shocked.

"You own a superyacht?".

"Yes, it's called the Atlas," I say, "I had it named after the Greek titan".

"That's really creative, actually," Arilynn compliments before we got to the back of the boat, and security eyed us.

"Harper let us on please" I say and the burly bald man that was formerly a bouncer and swat officer moved aside.

"Nathanial" he says giving me a nod.

He'd been one of the PPO's assigned just to me since the Winters Family has a security trust that all connected members contribute into to pay our individual security.

Walking up the gangplank onto the back of the fifty-four foot wide yacht, I climbed the stairs followed by Arilynn who was looking around in semi shock.

"This is almost dream like. I've never been on a yacht".

"It's a palace. Fifty-five thousand square feet, and still it's miniscule for this family even if it's my largest yacht" I say tapping the steel topped railing.

"What do you mean?" Arilynn asks and I debate telling her but why not.

"My dad's flagship yacht is the Skoteino" I say and I see her eyes widen for a second.

"That yacht is owned... by your father?" she says tilting her head down and I could see everything slowly piecing itself together in her head.

"Yes, it's three times the size of this. This is the life I would like to give you. You'd mentioned being a show daughter for your family. You'd never be anything but who you want. Arilynn Hamilton" I say giving her a soft smile and squeezing her hand.

"Why do you treat me so kindly Nathan. You've done a lot to help me. You fixed my car when it broke even though it was pouring rain. Bought me coffee. Let me stay over. I also have caught your protective habits" she says with an adorable smile.

"Yes, well I care about you Arilynn" I say. "You've meant something to me for a while" I add looking out at the water before I notice the boat starting to move.

"We're moving" she says looking from the water where the wake was building along the side of the boat.

"You don't miss much" I tease and she elbows me gently.

"You still haven't answered my question" she points out and I swiftly recount our conversation.

"I'm not good at explaining my feelings, so I do better by showing them" I inform her before moving towards the lounge and opening the side door into a wooden shelf surrounded room lined with books and expensive art.

I'm the kid of Adrian Winters, go figure.

There were two facing leather couches similar to what one might find in a 1920s bar. The actual bar area carried the wooden theme with black metal shelves placed seamlessly against a mirror making duplicates of the liquor bottles inside.

"What is the showing of the explanation?" Arilynn prys coyly.

Facing her I walked over to her pulled her towards me by her waist only stopping when she placed her hands against my chest.

"Nathanial," she breathes as I lift her head to stare into her eyes, along with using my forefinger to correct where her hair sat.

"Arilynn" I muse a piece of me enjoying the heat rising to her face, "you're beautiful you know that?".

The girl hummed and I stared down at her breathing in slowly to calm myself.

"I like you, that's why I am the way I am. I'm just complicated, so know what you could be getting into".

"Nothing either of us couldn't handle. You don't strike me as a pacifist, and these hands are rated E for everyone".

This brings a laugh out of me before my brain finally clues in to my proximity to her face as my nose touched hers.

"Nathan whatever you're about to do finish it" she demands, and the fact it wasn't even close to begging made me mentally all the more happy.

"As you wish" I muse.

Leaning down and closing the distance to the point our breath was shared, I watched her shut her eyes.

I could feel my heart palpitating against hers until I gave in, and pressed my lips against hers.

I was immediately met by reciprocation as she pushed herself up as a way of deepening it without anything else happening.

Pulling away a moment later I could see her smile, blush, then look down right before the side door opened and Harper walked in.

"Mr. W... Nathanial, dinner is ready" he says catching himself.

"Perfect, we'll be there in a moment, I have one last thing to tell Miss Hamilton before we eat".

"Yes sir" he says nodding curtly and stepping back out shutting the doors.

Turning back to Arilynn she looked from the door back to me.

"So what is it you're telling me?" she asks having not moved out of my arms.

"My last name. You've seen all this you may as well know how I have it" I muse gesturing around the room with my nose.

"Okay" she says resting her chin on my chest and looking up at me.

"I'm the CEO of Nexus Software, and the heir to Winters Group International" I say and she steps back half a foot.

"I've just kissed Nathan Winters. Good to know" she says before a smile runs over her lips.

"Yes you have, and that smile looks a little mischievous" I comment.

"Well, I may have to fight a bitch to make sure no one tries to steal you" Arilynn remarks and I laugh, before pulling her back to me and kissing her gently.

"I made my choice, no getting rid of me now".

"Good, also your security said food was ready and I'm hungry" she says moving towards the door while I shake my head in humour before following after her.

So she knows, and it seems they've claimed one another. Comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌️

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

411K 8.5K 28
One sexy CIA agent + one feisty redhead + one disturbed preschooler + one mentally disturbed stalker + one wealthy millionaire + far too many secrets...
71.9K 3.5K 47
***Complete***Book 3 in a series involving the same group of friends** Andrew Miller had a difficult upbringing and as a result his friends are his f...
13.4K 377 23
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── "That's one way to put it. The guy has raging anger issues, constant mood swings and thrives off of tormenting others but still, p...
17.3K 341 17
It has been a year since Nathan discovered that Scarlett isn't his daughter and Kimberly was, once again, pregnant. Nathan, Tom and Kelsey have alwa...