Uta's Idol.

By TanijiroOdd

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'RE READY FOR SPOILERS REGARDING ONE PIECE FILM RED OR ANY F... More

I'm Uta.
Luffy and Uta.
Pirate Training.
Bink's Sake.
First Disaster.
Our Dreams and a New Genesis.
A Tour Before Departure.
I'll Get Stronger! Uta Starts Training.
The Power Of Observation Haki.
Elegia: The Island of Music
Concert Of A Lifetime.
Demon's Awakening.
Disownment.
Uta And The Five Stages.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Secret, the History of Tot Musica.
Uta's First Concert.
A Family Reunion.
Uta vs The Gale Pirates.
Uta Makes Her First Single.
Q&A Chapter!
A Change In The World.
Traveling Across The East Blue.
Return to Windmill Village.
The Rising Star of the East Blue 'Straw Hat' Luffy!
I'M THE MAN WHO'LL BECOME THE PIRATE KING!
It's BACKLIGHT!
Uta and the Grand Line.
Q&A Chapter + OC Profiles!
Uta And Ace.
'Fire Fist' Ace vs 'Diva' Red.
Until Next Time!
Welcome To The Caledon Kingdom.
'Massacre Dancer' Rave.
All, But A Fleeting Lullaby.
Across The World.
Concert At Sabaody.
Uta's Date at Sabaody Park?
Save The Mermaid, Camie!
Q&A Chapter + Fun Facts!
Pandemonium In The Auction House!
Silvers Raleigh, The Straw Hat Pirates, And Uta.
Section Leaders Take Action!
Cruel Separation.
Ace's Fate And Truths Unfolded.
Countdown Towards The War Of The Best.
Witnessing The War Of The Best.
Death And Despair.
Save Luffy! Rayleigh and Uta Depart.
We're Finally Reunited.
My Message.
Return To Marineford. (1 year Anniversary! Please Read 'Thank You' Comment!)
Q&A Chapter + Fanart Gallery!
Learning The Way of Haki In The Island of Rusukaina.
A Spar Ten Years In The Making. Uta vs Luffy!
You're My Idol, Now and Forever.
Last Day On Rusukainu.
The Volour Family.
Returning to Elegia.
Man of Science, Dr. Vegapunk.
'Diva' Red the Live Streamer.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Dark Secret.
Tension In Elegia.
Uta vs Abell! A Battle for Leadership.
Uta's Plan. Revive The Demon King of Songs!
The Dark Summoning.
Demon's Reawakening.
The Power Of The 'Demon King of Songs'.
'Demonic Diva' Uta Musica.

'Diva' Red And The Ones Who'll Support Her.

1.4K 36 11
By TanijiroOdd

This chapter will be focused on the OC's that will aid Uta in the future. I don't own One Piece.

After editing her song 'I'm Invincible', which took approximately a month, it wasn't hard for Uta's first song to get aired as Gordon has connections to a variety of recording companies. All were surprised that Gordon had survived the destruction of Elegia and questioned the condition of the island. The former kept the details bleak to avoid suspicion. No one needs to know that a child summoned a musical demon and killed all but a single citizen. What matters is to get Uta's latest song on air. Her song did not disappoint and several music studios were more than happy to put her new song on their radio station. It was the greatest moment of Uta's life. People will hear her sing! Once the group finished their business, they set their destination to the Reservoir to drop off Abell. In the process, Uta bought a radio snail so can tune in on the different radio stations that her song is on.

"Here we have our latest song from a promising young singer! Here's 'Diva' Red singing 'I'm Invincible'!"

"Gordon! Here that? It's me! They're playing my song!" Uta said excitedly.

"When was the last time I listened to the radio?" Gordon asks as he steers the ship. "Brings back memories."

"Of what?" Uta asks.

"I remember the day when I listened to my grandmother's music on the radio." Gordon said. "It was then that I decided to become a musician just like her."

"Oh, I see." Uta said.

The boat trip back to the island was peaceful as the duo listened to the radio. Eventually, the pair reach Elelgia and prepare to go for the night as the round trip took about ten hours. Once Gordon and Uta return to their respective rooms, Uta couldn't help but stay awake. She's one step closer to making her New Genesis. It took her a few years, but she has made her first greatest step. Uta reaches out her hand and looks at her flower bracelet.

"I wonder how Luffy is doing." Uta murmurs. "I wonder if he's listening to my music."

Uta begins to hum to herself quietly.

Where did it come from? Where could this wind be taking us?

I look up to sky hoping for answers but there is no reply. Where will it end up, this song that I've been a vessel for?

She can feel her own eyelids grow heavy.

I look within knowing I'll find the answer even on my own. Let's row out to the open sea, as far as we can go.

To the unknown...

Uta's movements slowly cease as she begins to drift off.

I've got to keep on dreaming. No surrendering, go on.

Hoist the sail inside my open heart and let me heed the call of the sea.

Uta begins to dream of her singing to a crowd and in it, is Luffy and Shanks.

Our hands into the endless sky!

The future still remains and I believe it never dies!

I've got to keep on singing, until you feel it, just hold on.

Oh, the winds will change, I promise you. My voice will see us through to the end.

Then, Uta finally gets the sleep she so much deserves.

~A month later...

"EH?! An interview?!"

Just as Uta finished her physical training, Gordon came up with Uta with some incredible news.

"Yes, one of the radio shows in the East Blue would like to interview the singer who sang the newest hit of the week." Gordon said smiling. "'I'm Invincible' is the number one song for two weeks straight and listeners count for that song alone has surpassed a thousand just last week."

"How come I never heard of this?" Uta asks.

"For one, you're not in an agency of any type so we don't get any news about this type of stuff." Gordon said. "The only reason why we got the heads up is only due to my recent connections with the man in charge. That being said, you should join an agency."

"I should make my own agency." Uta said. "I don't want to join some other place."

"In that case, you can forget about further music promotions and concerts if you have any plans for that." Gordon said as he sat on a rock. "Agencies help with that."

Uta clicks her tongue in annoyance. This wasn't the first time Gordon has told Uta, but her answer has been the same. She already knew that, but she still wants to be independent.

"I should also add that we're running low on funds too." Gordon said. "Agencies also help with making sales."

Uta blinks a few times at Gordon's words.

"EHHHH?! I'm not making any sales?!" Uta screams in shock.

"Of course not. We just dropped off a song with your stage name and that's all." Gordon answers nonchalantly. "You just came into the scene and left without a trace in the world. No one knows where 'Diva' Red lives and have no way of contacting her for any business issues."

"How come I never heard of this?!" Uta angrily asks.

"I did tell you, but you said to leave the business talk to me." Gordon said. "I'm not a certified or an expert at these types of things and so they told me to set you up with one. Of course, you said no."

Uta growls as she rubs her hair in irritation. She didn't think that the music world would be this tough. Her expectations can't match reality.

"Is joining one my only option?" Uta asks as she calms down. "Can't I do it myself?"

"It's a whole new study." Gordon said, sighing. "You need connections, organization, and money management skills to be successful in becoming a music agent. You and I are not fit for that."

Uta groans as she wipes the sweat off her brow. After going through her workout, Uta is much too tired to think about the subject. However, it's too big of an issue to just scoff it off. In the end, the music industry is still a business and Uta didn't take it into account.

Wait, business?

"Gordon, what if we get someone who's good at business to help us?" Uta asks. "That's really all there is to it, right?"

"As long as they know their basic skills, it could work out." Gordon said, rubbing his chin. "But, you don't know anyone with that profession."

Uta smiles and her eyes sparkle with delight. The gears in Gordon's mind suddenly click and he pales.

"No, no, no, no! You're not asking her!" Gordon yells as he suddenly stands up. "She can't possibly..."

Uta ignores Gordon's words and pulls out a small transponder snail from her pocket and clicks the button. The snail rings a bit and someone picks up.

"Hey girl! What's up?"

"Abell, how good are you on business and sales stuff?"

"I helped Captain Wacke on several business trips and did some sales throughout the Reservoir. Why?"

Uta looks at Gordon showing him a smug grin which slightly made him mad. He never did like this side of Uta.

"Be my Music Agent!" Uta said.

"Sure."

"TOO EASY!" Gordon yells in shock. "Uta, gimme that!"

Gordon takes the snail from Uta from her, causing the girl to get angry.

"This is Gordon talking. You do realize that this profession is different from what you're used to, right?" Gordon asks. "It's not some small meeting or selling food at a stall. This is music!"

"I know full well." Abell answers through the snail. "This is something big. You're talking about something that can change the world and I want to help if I can."

Gordon couldn't respond to Abell's answer.

"All my life I've been living here doing nothing but work, but ever since I met Uta, my life has been so exciting." Abell said. "I want to use my skills to help a friend who's shown me there's more to life than just working. She has already gone to me more than anyone has offered me and I'm willing to do my best to help her!"

Gordon sighs as he would hate to argue back.

"Study up." Gordon said. "You have a lot of work to do."

"Yes, sir!" Abell said before Gordon hung up.

"See? I knew she would be the one!" Uta said smiling.

"Your luck and talent is ridiculous." Gordon said. "It's going to be too much for me to handle at this rate."

"Gordon, how long do we have until we answer back for the interview?" Uta asks.

"About a week." the man answers. "Good, I'll prepare a new design in the meantime!"

Before Gordon can ask Uta what she meant by making a new design she already ran back to their newly built house.

I can't keep up with her anymore. Gordon groans as he follows suit.

Uta goes to her room and opens up her closet. She then goes through the variety of clothes that she has. Uta wants to stay as hidden as possible. She was a pirate in the past and there's no telling if her voice and identity is known to some. There are eyes everywhere.

"I guess I should come up with some different hair designs." Uta said as she looks at her mirror. "I'll start with that."

Uta pulls out a piece of paper and begins to brainstorm. Braids, pigtails, dye, ponytails, clipping, curls, the options are endless as her long hair gives her so much freedom to choose. Coming up with the perfect hairstyle was just as hard as coming up with a new song. Eventually, Uta comes up with a new hairstyle that can hide her identity as the daughter of a world renowned pirate and proceeds to try it on herself. After a couple of minutes, Uta has finished her latest hairstyle. She puts her hair in a bun that is layered with red and white, a fishtail with a similar red and white pattern and the small piece of white hair that covers her left side is pinned to the top of her hair allowing her left eye to be seen. The hair clip used is a picture of the crude straw hat drawing that was made by Luffy. After some thought, Uta has come up with a light blue shirt with red lining along the sleeves and collar. The shirt has three yellow music notes in the center as well. Her new outfit also consists of a white skirt with red lining along the bottom. She has light blue knee socks and red and white sneakers. Now, 'Diva' Red is complete.

Knock. Knock.

"Hey, Uta." Gordon calls out.

"Yes?" Uta answers.

"I have some news from Abell." Gordon said. "She said that she knows a place where we can find a musician."

This perks Uta's interest. When she was making her newest song, making the sound and music were extremely challenging as she had to use her devil fruit powers and imagining the sounds of guitar, drum, bass, and keyboard sounds were an absolute pain.

"Where?" Uta asks as she opens the door for Gordon.

"It's in Orange Town which is located in the Orange Islands." Gordon said. "It's here in the East Blue."

"Can we find musicians there?" Uta asks enthusiastically. "When can we go?"

"When would you like to go?" Gordon asks.

"As soon as possible." Uta said smiling.

Before leaving, Uta changed to her new diva outfit so she can get in the habit of changing her identity in public. Taking the Uta Shanty, the pair went out to the Reservoir to pick up Abell, who's the one who has the information, and then off to the Orange Islands. Abell was surprised with the singer's new look, but liked it, pleasing the girl. The trip from the Reservoir to their next location took no more than an hour. When the trio arrived at the town's port, they were astounded to see the town filled with stalls and street performers. The event is called the 'Traveling Hire' which is a traveling fair where skilled freelancers come to get hired by people from all across the world. The group travels from across the Blue Seas, Grand Line, and New World. There is apparently no shortage of talented people that want to get hired by others. Abell's eyes sparkled with delight as the other two looked in relative awe.

"C'mon! What are we waiting for?" Abell asks as she jumps off the boat. "Let's go searching!"

Uta and Gordon took their time departing their ship. While the fair is quite grand, Uta didn't see what she was looking for at first, but she eventually finds some musicians that are performing with their favorite instruments.

"Reminds me of the first time I went to Elegia." Uta comments as she listens to the performers. "Although, even I can tell that they don't have the same talents as the former citizens."

"You still put them in high respect?" Gordon asks, surprised.

"Of course. They're the best musicians and singers that I have ever met." Uta answers.

Gordon smiles and the pair continue searching. Abell caught up with them with several pieces of food and merchandise. She has apparently splurged the majority of her money on unnecessary necessities. Since she has never been to a fair, let alone go outside the walls of Reservoir, she couldn't help herself. Gordon scolds her for spending money carelessly, but Abell counters saying that this is her spending money specifically for using for the fair. While the two argue, Uta went out to search on her own.

"No one really stands out." Uta sighs.

"Are you ok?!"

Uta looks over to see several men with bruises and black eyes complaining.

"She was just a pretty musician!" groans a man with a fancy suit. "Her talent is amazing, but she only allows people stronger than her to join! What kind of logic is that?!"

"You got beaten by a girl?" the man laughs. "Maybe I should go and hire her!"

"Let me check too!" a woman adds as she and a small crowd goes where the girl musician is. "I want to hire a good musician."

Uta also followed the crowd and together, they went behind a building.

Strum. Strum.

It sounded like a guitar playing, but not one that Uta has ever heard. The song was ominous and calm, an ambience of someone walking through a foreign land is what Uta can describe it as. The notes playing were single and simple, but the weight behind each one stood out beautifully. No one in Elegia could play like this. Before long, Uta here's the audience gasp and murmur in shock.

Hm? What happened?

Uta pushes through the crowd who're refusing to move from their spot. The young girl finally pushed through the crowd and her eyes grew big with shock. Before Uta, several people are laying on the ground beaten and bruised before a teenage woman. She is wearing a Men-yoroi mask and playing the biwa with bachi in hand quite casually. Despite sitting cross legged, everyone can tell that the girl exceeds six feet in height. She's wearing haori clothing and sandals. Her hair is long and navy blue which ends into a lighter shade and her orange colored eyes are narrow and sharp. What's most intimidating about her appearance however, is the white ridged ram-like horns on her head which sticks out from the side of her head and twirls backwards. A man in a business suit casually walks across the people knocked out and approaches the girl.

"You have talent as a musician." the man said as he straightened his tie. "I have also heard you play the bamboo flute, taiko drums, and koto along with the biwa."

The girl stares at the man silently as she continues to play on the shamisen. In return, the man grew slightly irritated.

"These instruments you play. They remind me of a certain country far beyond the seas of where we live." the man said. "To think you're from..."

Uta couldn't hear the rest of the man's conversation, but it became obvious that the girl was becoming irritated. Uta could tell through the way she was playing, but it seems everyone else was unaware as they got closer to listen in on the conversation.

"Are you worthy of my skills?" the girl asks loudly.

"Excuse me?" the man asks.

"I said, are you worthy of my skills?" the girl repeats as she continues to play her music. "Then defeat me."

"Do you know who I am?" the man angrily asks as he gets in the girl's face. "I'm part of a great company backed up by the..."

"You're not worthy of my skills." the girl interrupts. "Unless you prove yourself worthy, then I shall follow you."

The man glares at the girl and clicks his tongue signaling his bodyguards. Several other people in the audience mumble in disdain and walk up to the playing girl. The masked girl seems to show no fear from her attackers and continues to strum away at the shamisen.

"I'll show you how 'worthy' I am." the man growls.

"We'll weaken you and take you for ourselves." added someone from the audience.

"This brat thinks that she can stand up against a grown up?"

"Let's show her how the real world works."

Everyone charges at the girl, but still, she shows no sign of fear.

"Weaklings." the girl growls. "The lot of you."

Strum. Strum. Beng!

"Biwa."

The musician suddenly rushes past the crowd with her biwa fully swung and thus knocking back several people into the air. Uta watches in awe as the people trying to attack her fall to the ground. The glare she gives off is almost as if you're looking at a demon. Then the girl fully stood up making her at least above six foot five. The girl then puts down her shamisen and pulls out a bamboo flute from her pocket and begins to play.

Fwoo...Fwee...Fwoo...

Uta was entranced by the sound of the flute.

"You people don't understand." the girl murmurs loudly. "The more power music has, the more passion it brings. You don't have what it takes to harness the power of the music I bring."

Uta was utterly amazed. She has never heard anyone compare music to power. The man who approached her first summoned his guards once more, but was now cowering slightly. Despite playing the elegant way she plays her flute, there was an aura of intimidation that others can't describe. One of the guards draws his swords and swings it down on the girl. However, the girl ceases playing and raises her instrument thus stopping the blade.

"Shakuhachi."

The girl raises her opposite arm and swipes it across the man's chest which slices his torso. Everyone begins to scream and cry as the girl begins to change form. Everyone in the crowd saw a monster, but not Uta.

"What a beautiful form." Uta gasps.

The girl before Uta has transformed into what looks like a dragon with feathers. The scales on her body are a dark blue and the hair on her grew and extended as it waves in the wind. The mask covering her face and the horns on her head disappears and instead, reveals her stunning reptilian face. Her limbs became long and are lined along with red and orange colored feathers. Her feet were exposed and a large sickle shaped claw formed on one of her toes. A long tail grew out from her behind and is lined with the same colored feathers. Her tail ended with the feathers becoming a fan-shape. The girl crosses her arms and the feathers on her arm rustle and extend slightly.

"Koto."

The girl runs past the remaining people who were confronting her and knocks them all back as she extends her arms. The man raises his hands up in fear as the girl turns towards him.

"What kind of a monster are you?" the man asks as he pulls out a gun.

"My name is Pitch." the girl said as she picked up her shamisen. "I escaped from a closed off world to meet someone of great talents."

Pitch then extends her claws and uses it to play her shamisen, but the atmosphere around her changes as her tempo slows down.

"That person is not you."

Pitch quickly runs past the man with blinding speed and cuts through his gun and body with nothing but the large claw on her right foot.

"Horagai!"

The sound of the wind rushing is heard as Pitch standsThe man's eyes roll back into his skull and he falls to the ground unconscious from excessive bleeding. Then, it was only Pitch and Uta. The musician transforms back into her human form.

An Ancient Zoan perhaps? Uta wonders. How rare.

Uta looks at the girl and smiles from ear to ear. Pitch notices her presence, but makes no attempt to talk with her.

"I can see what you mean." Uta said excitedly. "Music really is power! I couldn't agree more!"

"Are you worthy of my skills?" Pitch asks, seeing interest in the diva. "Interesting, despite having a mature aura, you look like the same age as me."

"Thirteen." Uta clarified.

"Same." Pitch said. "No matter how old you are, I will follow only the worthy."

"I can show you things that you can't imagine." Uta said as she walked towards the musician. "Instruments of all types and I can give you the opportunity to make me, but yourself, worthy."

Pitch has taken an immediate interest, but her trust in Uta's words still waver.

"Can you back up your words?" Pitch asks as she raises her biwa. "All I hear is talk."

Uta takes out her mic weapon and extends the staff.

"The sound of my singing versus the sound of your instruments." declares Uta as she releases the blades on her mic. "I'll play your game, but just know that I won't go easy on you."

The wind blows between the two girls as they stare each other down. Then, they charge.

"Biwa!"

"Diva Dart!"

.....

"Abell, where's Uta?"

"I thought she was with you."

"Where could she be?"

Gordon and Abell meet up only to find out that their diva is gone. Gordon could assume that she can handle herself, but it still concerns him. Causing trouble seems to be a thing whenever they're in public. Gordon can only hope that Uta will stay out of trouble.

BOOM! CRASH!

"Help! Two girls are fighting behind the building over there!" someone yells as they run away from the said direction.

"Girls?" someone asks. "No way it's a pair of girls."

"It's true! There is a red and white haired girl fighting that demon musician!" yells a random woman. "They may level the town!"

"Are you talking about the one that no one would hire?" a staff member asks. "There isn't a single person out there that can tame that beast!"

Gordon and Abell looked at each other and ran to the direction of the loud noises. When they arrived at the scene, they were in utter shock. Uta has her mic spear out and is facing a rather large reptilian human. Uta was breathing heavily and her clothes were torn and hair messed up. She also has a few scratches and cuts on her, but nothing serious. The Zoan user, on the other hand, shows no signs of obvious injury, but seems to be tired as well.

"That bitch was hurting, Uta?!" Abell growls. "I'm going to give her a piece of my mind!"

Abell begins to take a step forward, but is stopped by Gordon.

"What the hell Gordon! Let me through!" Abell said angrily.

"Don't underestimate Uta." Gordon said. "Besides, this fight looks about done."

Uta's knees shake a bit and she falls, but she picks herself up by using her spear for support. Pitch watches silently, not making a move towards Uta.

"Hah...hah...How did you like my singing? Was it powerful?" Uta asks as she points her weapon at her opponent. "Made it up...on the go."

"It was beautiful. I could feel the power of your song resonating through your blows." Pitch responds. "But, it's not enough to take me down."

"At least, I gained your respect." Uta said with a smile. "How about it? Join me on my road to make a New Genesis!"

"New Genesis?" Pitch asks.

"I'll make a New Genesis with the music I make, and you'll help me!" Uta said pointing at the hybrid. "A musician from Wano would be perfect!"

"You know?" Pitch asks as she turns back to her human form. "How?"

"I heard stories from my father." Uta explains. "Music that takes you to a place where cherry blossoms bloom and the bamboo whispers."

Pitch narrows her eyes and adjusts her mask. Then, she picks up her biwa and begins to play on it. Gordon and Abell listen closely as Pitch plays away on her Biwa. They could hear the petals flow in the wind and when they looked at the girl, they saw a beautiful bamboo forest and a stream with the clearest of water. However, the illusion fades once Pitch stops playing.

"You and I are one of the same." Uta said to Pitch. "Our music takes others to places that are only possible through imagination. Join me and the others that are helping me so we can create a world of music!"

Pitch looks at Uta and points her biwa towards Uta and in return, Uta points her mic spear towards Pitch.

"Don't expect my next attack to leave you standing." Pitch declares. "This last blow of mine will determine our fates with one another."

"I gladly accept your challenge!" Uta said as she ran up to Pitch.

Pitch bends down and prepares to swing her biwa, but Uta has already closed the gap between her and her.

"Uta kick!" Uta yells as she lands a powerful kick to her opponent's face.

Pitch didn't move and took the full force of Uta's attack. However, unlike before, Pitch has finally shown signs of bleeding after ten minutes of fighting. Still, Pitch shows no signs of pain. Uta throws her mic against the ground and raises her fists.

"Uta punches!"

This time, Uta rapidly punches Pitch's chest and face. Uta's punches aren't the greatest, but it was enough to deal damage over the long lasting battle. Despite this, Pitch refused to break her stance. Uta sees her opponent flex her muscles and she grabs her weapon from the ground.

"Diva Divine!"

"Biwa!"

Both girls swing their weapons across each other and both seem to be even, however...

Crack!

Uta's spear suddenly breaks and her forehead begins to bleed. Uta begins to sway on her feet as she looks at her broken weapon. All of the sudden, her nose and forehead bleed out profoundly and Uta's eyes roll back, but only for a moment as she regains consciousness. Uta looks back to see Pitch still standing.

"So this is how far your music can take you." Pitch

All of the sudden, Pitch's clothes tear off and a spray of blood bursts forth from her chest. Uta looks back in hopes of Pitch falling, but unfortunately for her, Pitch didn't fall. The musician turns her walk towards the heavily wounded Uta. Abell was on the edge of her breaking point as she was more than willing to give Pitch a wallop of her own. Gordon, on the underhand, remained calm and composed. Uta breathes heavily as she watches her opponent walk forward.

"State your name, strong one!" Pitch asks loudly. "Who is the one that I will follow?"

Uta looks at Pitch and to her, Abell, and Gordon's surprise, she kneels before Uta as if treating her as royalty.

"I met very few who could go fight on par with me plus injure me." Pitch said humbly. "However, never have I met someone who has greater talent than me."

Uta looks around to see Gordon and Abell watching her.

"My name is 'Diva' Red." Uta said proudly. "But you shall call me Uta!"

Pitch nods and stands up before Uta.

"You're the one I have been looking for." Pitch said. "I'll help you on your journey on making a New Genesis."

"Uta! You're hurt!" Abell yells worriedly as she approaches her with several bandages.

"She's fine." Pitch said. "Uta here is strong."

"Shut up, lizard." Abell growls. "How dare you hurt her!"

"Lizard?" Pitch repeats angrily. "For your information, ghoul girl, we were having a battle of musical passion!"

"Ghoul girl?" Abell angrily repeats. "I'll passionately beat you to the ground."

"As if." Pitch said. "I could beat you easily, injured even."

All of the sudden, Pitch suddenly falls to her knees and looks down in shock. Then, Abell's build grows and her muscle mass increases. Pitch growls and she transforms into her dinosaur form.

"Ghoul girl."

"Lizard."

The two girls swerve their bodies and quickly clash their fist into each other causing the air to ripple. Uta and Gordon raise their hands to block the sudden burst of wind.

"Abell! Pitch!" Uta yells.

"Eh?!"

They both see Uta standing before them with an angry look. With Gordon standing next to her.

"If you want to fight, that's fine." Uta said as she grabbed her weapon. "But, there's absolutely no reason for you to do that now."

"But, she started it." the two said in union.

"If you two keep on fighting, you'll both suffer."Uta said "If you two want to fight..."

Uta incidentally, releases her conqueror's haki which makes the two girls freeze up. Several unfortunate onlookers fainted from Uta's haki.

"Then, come! I'll be your opponent!" Uta sternly yells.

Both Abell and Pitch have absolute faith in their strength and power, but as Uta stood before them, someone who's much shorter than them, they couldn't help but feel as if they couldn't hold a candle to her. Her serious glare and injured state makes her look intimidating and stand even taller than them. Gordon, knowing Uta for years, is unfazed. The old man looks behind him to see the fallen civilians and sighs.

She doesn't even know she has it. Gordon thought. This will be troubling.

He looks at Uta standing proudly before Abell and Pitch and he couldn't believe his eyes. For a brief moment, he saw a brief image of Shanks.

Uta truly is someone who can change the world. Gordon thought.

"Uta." Gordon said loudly. "I know I've told you this many times, but if it's you Uta, I'll be more than willing to make you the star that you should be."

"Where's this coming from, Gordon?" Uta asks.

"Am I right, you two?" Gordon asks.

Pitch and Abell look at each other and turn to face Uta. The diva looks at them and nods.

"If I want to make a New Genesis, I can't do it alone." Uta said with arms crossed. "I need people to help me! Someone to teach me! Someone to help promote! Someone to help me with my music! I don't believe in fate, but I feel as if the three of you came together so we can make a common goal."

The three individuals nod before Uta and smile.

"Gordon, Abell, and Pitch, can I leave these tasks to you?" Uta asks. "You'll be, what I will now call, my Section Leaders."

"We will!" the trio said in union.

Uta smiles and raises her fists in the air.

"Onwards! To make a New Genesis!" Uta yells.

This was definitely a long chapter. In fact, this is the longest so far. Pitch is an OC that is inspired from my first One Piece if you understand the reference. The two OC characters won't get too much attention in future chapters, but will impact the story. If you have any questions regarding these new characters or about the fic, don't forget to ask in the Q&A! Thank you all for reading these newest chapters as they are used to fill in the time gaps which may have ruin the fic. See you all next time for the Q&A chapter! I'm looking forward to what you all have to ask and say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 395 52
Y/n has always been an amazing daughter,always been loved and taken care of, till tragedy hits, destiny puts her to live with another boy as unfortun...
5.9K 219 10
LawLu Week 2023 // 10 Days of LawLu May 28 - June 6 23/05/28 Day 1: Soulmates | Loyalty 23/05/29 Day 2: Sun & Moon | Touch Starved 23/05/30 Day 3: Pr...
34.8K 1.3K 22
✅Completed✅ ⚠️A LITTLE MIX OF OSHI NO KO AND ONE PIECE FILM RED⚠️ Uta is a world-famous singer or "diva" and the adopted daughter of Red-Haired Shank...
3.9K 325 33
Before the summery, this is an X Reader book. Y/n will be used, as well as acronyms like (f/c) and (e/c). These are minimal, but it's worth noting ...