Uta's Idol.

By TanijiroOdd

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'RE READY FOR SPOILERS REGARDING ONE PIECE FILM RED OR ANY F... More

I'm Uta.
Luffy and Uta.
Pirate Training.
Bink's Sake.
First Disaster.
Our Dreams and a New Genesis.
A Tour Before Departure.
I'll Get Stronger! Uta Starts Training.
The Power Of Observation Haki.
Elegia: The Island of Music
Concert Of A Lifetime.
Demon's Awakening.
Disownment.
Uta And The Five Stages.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Secret, the History of Tot Musica.
Uta's First Concert.
A Family Reunion.
Uta vs The Gale Pirates.
'Diva' Red And The Ones Who'll Support Her.
Q&A Chapter!
A Change In The World.
Traveling Across The East Blue.
Return to Windmill Village.
The Rising Star of the East Blue 'Straw Hat' Luffy!
I'M THE MAN WHO'LL BECOME THE PIRATE KING!
It's BACKLIGHT!
Uta and the Grand Line.
Q&A Chapter + OC Profiles!
Uta And Ace.
'Fire Fist' Ace vs 'Diva' Red.
Until Next Time!
Welcome To The Caledon Kingdom.
'Massacre Dancer' Rave.
All, But A Fleeting Lullaby.
Across The World.
Concert At Sabaody.
Uta's Date at Sabaody Park?
Save The Mermaid, Camie!
Q&A Chapter + Fun Facts!
Pandemonium In The Auction House!
Silvers Raleigh, The Straw Hat Pirates, And Uta.
Section Leaders Take Action!
Cruel Separation.
Ace's Fate And Truths Unfolded.
Countdown Towards The War Of The Best.
Witnessing The War Of The Best.
Death And Despair.
Save Luffy! Rayleigh and Uta Depart.
We're Finally Reunited.
My Message.
Return To Marineford. (1 year Anniversary! Please Read 'Thank You' Comment!)
Q&A Chapter + Fanart Gallery!
Learning The Way of Haki In The Island of Rusukaina.
A Spar Ten Years In The Making. Uta vs Luffy!
You're My Idol, Now and Forever.
Last Day On Rusukainu.
The Volour Family.
Returning to Elegia.
Man of Science, Dr. Vegapunk.
'Diva' Red the Live Streamer.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Dark Secret.
Tension In Elegia.
Uta vs Abell! A Battle for Leadership.
Uta's Plan. Revive The Demon King of Songs!
The Dark Summoning.
Demon's Reawakening.
The Power Of The 'Demon King of Songs'.
'Demonic Diva' Uta Musica.

Uta Makes Her First Single.

1.4K 40 14
By TanijiroOdd

Happy New Year! Did any of you watch the NHK live where Uta sang New Genesis? I was only able to watch the clip since I forgot about the time it was going to air. Anyways, onwards to the next chapter. I don't own One Piece.

"A single?"

"Yeah! Let me sing for the public!" Uta said. "I have a list of what to purchase and steps I need to take!"

At the age of thirteen, Uta has already mastered the fundamentals of music theory and vocal basics. Her progress, according to Gordon, is astounding and her singing skills have grown along with her knowledge. During her past time, she has studied on how to make her own music and is making one of the empty rooms a studio.

"Do you even have the berry to buy equipment?" Gordon asks as he calmly sips his coffee.

"I can sell my treasure." Uta answers casually. "I won't need all of it."

"I can't find a reason to say no." Gordon said with a sigh. "Where should we go to buy all of this equipment?"

"The usual place." Uta replies. "The Reservoir."

Now that the duo have a ship, the 'Uta Shanty', they can go to nearby islands and travel. With the aid of some of the maps that were found on the ship and Uta's log pose, the pair were able to go place to place without getting lost. During one of their sea ferrying adventures, Gordon and Uta came across a giant floating metal fortress. Gordon was scared at the sight of the temple-sized building and was extremely intimidated, but Uta's eyes sparkled at the sight. It was Uta's drive to explore that allowed them to see what the building had to offer.

"The Reservoir is an interesting place." Gordon said as he reminisced. "An seagoing trading post where people from all around the seas go to trade and sell."

"It's such a cool place, isn't it?" Uta asks as her eyes brighten at the thought of the place. "Maybe I can see Abell again!"

"Oh yeah, her." Gordon said.

Abell is a girl who works at the bartering section of the Reservoir. Despite being sixteen, Abell is an excellent worker as she knows how to strike a deal since she's lived at that place her whole life. She and Uta bonded immediately as both young girls have similar ages and personalities.

"Let's invite her here someday!" Uta said.

"Maybe. I'm still not comfortable with having guests in Elegia." Gordon responds. "For now, why don't we pack the ship since it's a long trip."

Uta and Gordon grab the treasure and berries from Uta's room and pack it all on the ship. The once pirate ship is now painted red and pink with the name painted with white on the side. Uta wanted to draw her face on the flag, but Gordon was against it as he didn't want their ship to be mistaken for a pirate ship. Once the duo packed their ship for the trip, they raised the anchor and started the engine. Uta takes out a map and log pose while Gordon steers the ship.

~Six hours later...

"There she is." Uta said smiling.

Before Uta and Gordon, are a pair of large metal doors that stretch from the ocean to the top of the building. The doors slowly open which makes the ocean churn and once the doors are fully open, Gordon steers the ship inside the building. Inside the indoor harbor, there were rows of docks where ships of all kinds are docked. From pirates to marine ships, all were welcome inside the Reservoir. The inside is like a mall made of scrap metal which is connected by rope bridges. The sight never fails to stun the pair.

"Uta! Gordon!"

The pair look on shore to see Abell waving to them from one of the upper rope bridges.

"Abell!" Uta waves back.

Gordon steers the ship to one of the docks and some workers make quick work of roping the ship to the dock. Uta lets down the ship's retractable stairs and the pair walk down and onto the metal floor. Abell runs down from the second floor and she and Uta run up to each other to embrace.

"What brings you here?" Abell asks.

"We have treasure to sell and then I want to buy equipment to make my studio." Uta explains. "I'm going to make my first single!"

Abell is familiar with Uta's singing and heard her in person before. In fact, Uta did a small performance at the pier of the Reservoir.

"I'm that case, please bring what you want to sell down and I'll evaluate it at the evaluation booth." Abell said. "See you there."

One of the workers provided the pair with a wheelbarrow so they could put their treasure on it. Uta goes back to the ship and heaves her large bag of treasure with relative ease. The workers look at Uta as their eyes pop and jaws drop.

EHHH?! The workers mentally scream.

While the workers are astounded, Gordon is well aware of Uta's abnormal strength. Although, watching her casually lift a bag of treasure weighing in at over two hundred pounds over her shoulders is still quite the sight. Especially for someone who is five foot one. Once Uta put the treasure on the cart, she wheeled the load to the evaluation area with Gordon following behind.

Clang! Clang! Clang!

Uta and Gordon look up in alarm as the sound of an unfamiliar bell rings out.

"Thieving pirates!" someone yells from across the building. "Security!"

Running towards Uta and Gordon were four pirates, three men and one woman, carrying large sacks of stolen goods running towards them. Uta slowly drops her wheelbarrow full of treasure and stares down at the pirates angrily. Gordon, knowing it's impossible to stop Uta, sighs and stands by the side.

"Move girl!" yells one of the pirates as he pulls out a pistol.

Uta responds with a wicked smile and cracks her neck.

Bang! Bang!

The man fires two shots at Uta, but the girl dodges them with ease and responds by running towards them at a pace faster than theirs.

"Wha...omph!"

Before the shocked pirate has a chance to react, Uta jumps and kicks the man in the face. Uta laughs as her foot sinks into the man's face. Witnesses could hear the sound of snapping from the man's face from a fair distance.

"How dare you ruin my shopping day!" Uta yells as her kicks launch the man away.

The pirate flies off and lands into the metal walls which left an indent upon impact. Once the dust clears, the pirate slowly falls from the hole in the wall and everyone could see Uta's footprint that is left on the unconscious man's face. The remaining three pirates halt and surround Uta pulling out their swords.

"How dare you do that to our comrade!" the woman said angrily. "How can someone so young have so much strength?"

"To think you guys will surround an innocent girl." Uta in a frightened voice. "How cruel!"

"Drop the act." the man with the pirate hat said. "You're not fooling anyone."

Uta stops acting scared and looks at the pirate captain with an angry glare. The pirate captain takes a hesitant step back, but regains composure quickly.

"Uta! Stand down!"

Uta looks back to see Abell walking towards her. Beautiful and mature, Abell walks towards the group with great strides. Standing at around five foot seven, Abell is above average for her age which allows most to mistake her as an adult. Her black hair is long and wavy and clothing choice is a tan crop top, skinny jeans and an orange robe. Men would gander at her beauty, but for those who approach her with ill intent will be in for a shock.

"As a staff member of the Reservoir, I can't let something like this fall onto someone else's hands. Especially my friends." Abell explains.

"Ok." Uta said with a nod.

Uta then runs off and lets Abell take care of the situation.

"Damn, first a brat, then a tramp." the captain growls. "What's wrong with this place?"

"Let me ask you, do you people know why we let pirates enter the Reservoir?" Abell asks nicely. "It's because they make good business. Even the World Government is aware of this fact."

The pirates take a few steps back as Abell walks closer to them.

"That's also why we don't allow Marines and Government officials to arrest you guys. To simply keep the peace." Abell explains. "However, if anyone, marine or pirate alike, causes trouble here, they'll answer to us."

"What're you going to do?" asks one of the pirates.

"Attack me and find out." Abell taunts. "You might as well fall a hero now that you're caught. Or do you honestly believe you can get away with this?"

The pirates drop the stolen loot and raise their swords. With angry faces, the three remaining pirates charge towards Abell.

"RAAAHHHhhhh...."

"Strength Sapping."

As the pirates charge towards Abell, they slowly lose their energy and adrenaline before falling to their knees.

"What? My...strength..." mumbles the male lackey. "It has...left me..."

"...Mine's too..." adds the woman.

"A power user?" the captain asks.

The three pirates look at Abell and she walks closer to the group. As she does so, the teen's muscles bulge and she grows in size. Everyone looks at Abell in both fear and amazement. Uta was one of the few who were amazed.

"Whoa! What kind of Devil Fruit did you eat?" Uta asks.

"I ate the Drain Drain Fruit." Abell answers. "I have the power to drain the strength of people around me and it to my own."

Abell then grabs a long metal pole and bends it with ease. She walks over to the three pirates and uses the pole to bind the three together. All of the sudden, several marine soldiers appear to take away the four thieving pirates. As Abell watches as the marines escort the pirates to their ship, she slowly shrinks and eventually returns to her normal size.

"Alright, now that issue has been dealt with, let's get to selling that treasure of yours." Abell said as she looked at Uta's wheelbarrow.

Uta and Gordon follow Abell to the proper destination to see a shop where several piles of treasures and posters lay. Abell leads the pair to Abell's desk. Uta heaves the large sack onto her friend's desk and opens up the bag revealing all of her treasure. Abell wasted no time as she pulled out her calculator, notebook, and pen. She examines each jewelry and treasure and writes down its value in amazing speed. Abell is well known in the Reservoir for her fast evaluations and mathematics, so working in the bartering system is where she shines. However, she started off as a construction due to her strength and powers. It wasn't long before Abell finished going through all of Uta's treasure.

"We can buy all this treasure off you for ten million berries." Abell said. "I haven't seen this much good stuff in a long time."

Abel grabs a large suitcase full of money and lays it on her table. Uta was about to grab it, but to her disappointment, Gordon took it first.

"That should be enough to buy everything I need." Uta said with a smile. "Hey, Abell, where can we find equipment for music making?"

"I would suggest looking at the second floor." Abell said.

"Thanks a lot, Abell!" Uta said.

Then, after waving to her friend, Uta runs off and heads to the second floor of the Reservoir with Gordon following behind slowly. Once the pair reach the second floor, they enter a shop that sells items for creating music such as mics, speakers, tone and vision dials, soundproof walls, and transponder snails for recording and streaming. Uta's eyes shine brightly as she would like to buy everything, but thanks to Gordon's expertise in the subject, he could easily buy what they needed. They also bought hardware materials to build and remodel the room that Uta was planning to make into her studio. Uta wanted to buy more as they still had plenty of money left over, but Gordon persuaded the girl to come along as he would rather not lug all of their stuff around while sightseeing. Eventually, Uta agrees and they begin to pack their belongings into their ship.

"Hey, wait up!"

Gordon and Uta turn around to see Abell who's out of breath.

"Please, can I come help you?" Abell asks. "You want to make a new studio, right? I can help build that!"

"I would love to! Can she come, Gordon?" Uta asks.

Gordon looks at Abell, then at the building materials and musical gear. Gordon doesn't know how to build anything and neither did Uta. When making the stage from before, he just put things on fences and moved large pieces of rubble together. In his mind, Abell would make a great work force.

"What did your superiors have to say?" Gordon asks. "Surely you're a valuable member of the workforce."

"After working in the Reservoir my entire life, I have two years worth of vacation time." Abell explains. "I do not mind using some of it to help you."

Abell then bows before them.

"I promise that I will be useful." Abell said.

Gordon looks at the girl and smiles.

"I don't see why I should turn down the offer of a kind hearted girl like yourself." Gordon said. "I'll leave the studio in your care."

Abel looks at the pair and smiles. Once everything was on board, the three set off back to Elegia. Once returned, Abell was astounded at the sight as she had never seen an island before. Despite the lack of things to see, Abell is already in awe. Uta lectures Abell that the kingdom was once more majestic and that there are other islands that have more to offer. Once on shore, Abell was eager to look around, but the trio wanted to build the studio so Uta could get started on making her music. Uta leads Abell inside her place and shows her the room where she wants to set up the studio. Dusty, cobwebs, holes in ceilings, cracked walls, and other working hazards make it obvious that this room is in no condition to work in. Abell took all of the equipment and got to work. In the meantime, Gordon went back to the kitchen to make dinner and Uta went to her room to finish writing her newest song. She calls it 'I'm Invincible'.

I'm going to take everything I learned to make this song. Uta thought. My hardships, adventures, the good things and bad. I'll make sure to make a song that'll blow people away.

Uta was asked by Gordon awhile back on what her album would look like if she made one. Uta answers that she will sing songs in the forms of remakes and wants to revive them. That being said, she is also working on singing those songs as well. For now though, it's working on her original.

~An hour later...

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Hey, Uta! I finished making the room!" Abell calls out. "Wanna check it out?"

"Yeah!" Uta said excitedly.

Without hesitation, Uta runs out of her room to meet Abell and the two girls run to the newly built studio. Uta's eyes sparkled at the sight. The room was refurbished and rebuilt. Walls were painted red and white and new fuzzy flooring was added. The equipment is also set up neatly and new furniture, such as desks and cabinets were added.

Abell truly went all out in making the studio.

"This is amazing!" Uta said with excitement. "This surpasses my expectations!"

"I'm glad you like it." Abell said as she twirls her hammer. "It's been a long time since I did room remodeling so I was worried it would turn out strange."

"Is it truly the same room?"

The girls turn to see Gordon who is looking around in awe.

"This is a work of art! To think that this room could be built to look so beautiful." Gordon comments. "If only the other buildings could look as nice as this back in the day."

"Would you like me to rebuild your living quarters?" Abell asks.

"No, no, no! That wasn't what I meant!" Gordon said, waving his hands. "You already did so much for us already."

"If I rebuild this house or whatever this place is, can I stay longer?" Abell asks the king. "I haven't had this much fun in such a long time!"

"Can she Gordon?" Uta pleads.

Gordon lets out a heavy sigh before smiling.

"I guess I need to start cooking more meals." Gordon said. "However Uta, you will continue your studies as Abell works on this place."

"Fine." Uta groans.

~A week later...

"Audio, check. Mic, check. Music, ready to play. Sound, stabilized." Abell said out loud. "We're ready for your mark!"

Now, let worry fall away, no fear allowed to stay,
My dream is now your wish and my hope never-ending.
When clouds build up inside, my song can clear the sky!
You know I'm invincible, everything is alright!

My voice carries birds in flight and with ev'ry note they go higher and higher.
See how I move with such grace, just like a dancer on the stage.
Your voice carries life within, calls me to action again and again.
If you're hurt and you need me, I'll always be there, I swear.

I'll always protect you, we'll have the chance to go to brand new heights.
You and I, unstoppable when we're together.
We can have it all, we can have it all!

Now, let us go hand in hand, to a light that lies ahead.
All of our hopes and dreams can bring happiness when we're in sync.
I've always felt this warmth from you, no one gives affection like you do.
You make me invincible when you're here by my side!

Though this path has twists and turns,
If I can walk it, there's so much I'll learn!
I know it's the long way round,
But there's no way I'm backing out now.

See all my flowers? I'll tend to each one.
Don't care if I feel just a bit overcome,
We're obliged to do everything we want or fester inside.
Don't let this moment die, we've got to try!

Soon we will see a brand new era dawn, the day will come.
The world is waiting for someone to change the way it's done.
We keep repeating our mistakes, the cycle's got to break.
It's time to work through all the pain and be the ones to change.

Let's reach as high as we can go!

Now, has worry gone away and fears all been assuaged?
My feelings may be strong but there's power when you have passion.
When fog builds up inside, my song can clear your mind.
Everything will be alright, you know I'm invincible!

Now let us go hand in hand to a light that lies ahead
Your wish is now my dream and my hope never-ending.
Even your weakness is unique. There's no one else like you, you're what we need
Shine a light into the dark, be a beacon!

Love, the feeling that I get every time I think of it.
The dream that I once had still beats strongly in my heart.
Say it once again, say it once again and again,
'Everything is alright!'

When you're here by my side!

Strong with you by my side!

"And we got it!" Abell cheers. "'I'm Invincible' is now recorded and ready to air!"

Uta jumps and cheers for joy while Gordon gives her a hearty round of applause. It was a long time coming and after trial and error, the trio successfully recorded Uta's first original.

"We can finally show people the talent that you have to give." Abell said excitedly. "I can hardly wait!"

"Uta, a word." Gordon said. "Will you use your real name as the singer of your music?"

Uta thought about this topic and has already decided.

"I already thought about that." Uta said. "I'm not Uta when I'm singing for the public. I'll be 'Diva' Red!"

Just like that, Uta has started her path as a singer. I didn't want 'New Genesis' to be the first song Uta sings as I have plans for that song later in the future. If you read my other works, you can clearly tell that the background and the new characters of this chapter are from another work of mine. Specifically a One Piece fic. Abell was the secondary protagonist of 'He's My Friend, My Captain, And My Savior.' Abell's role will be as a background character for this fic and this will also mean that the other fic will be axed since her role will be an ally of Uta rather than Luffy's. I'm pretty sure the story is getting more boring, but I promise that it'll get more exciting by the next few chapters. There will also be a Q&A chapter in the future so keep an eye out! That's it for now and I'll see you all later! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.8K 24
All (Y/n) wanted was to free her home country from Sir Crocodile's tyranny, not get a bounty on her head and being pulled into the adventures with th...
2.1K 59 11
Started: Aug 24, 2023- ? You are a strong young woman who ate a dog devil fruit and wants to travel the Grandline. Wanting adventure, looking for lov...
13.1K 423 18
Being Red hair's childhood lover, Y/n and shanks parted ways soon after roger pirates disbanded, making Y/n join the whitebeard pirates, what will ha...
60.4K 2.3K 62
(completed) From tagging buildings, parkouring, late-night skateboarding, gymnastics, competitive dancing to much, much more, Miya Atsumu just wants...