Uta's Idol.

By TanijiroOdd

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'RE READY FOR SPOILERS REGARDING ONE PIECE FILM RED OR ANY F... More

I'm Uta.
Luffy and Uta.
Pirate Training.
Bink's Sake.
First Disaster.
Our Dreams and a New Genesis.
A Tour Before Departure.
I'll Get Stronger! Uta Starts Training.
The Power Of Observation Haki.
Elegia: The Island of Music
Concert Of A Lifetime.
Demon's Awakening.
Disownment.
Uta And The Five Stages.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Secret, the History of Tot Musica.
Uta's First Concert.
A Family Reunion.
Uta Makes Her First Single.
'Diva' Red And The Ones Who'll Support Her.
Q&A Chapter!
A Change In The World.
Traveling Across The East Blue.
Return to Windmill Village.
The Rising Star of the East Blue 'Straw Hat' Luffy!
I'M THE MAN WHO'LL BECOME THE PIRATE KING!
It's BACKLIGHT!
Uta and the Grand Line.
Q&A Chapter + OC Profiles!
Uta And Ace.
'Fire Fist' Ace vs 'Diva' Red.
Until Next Time!
Welcome To The Caledon Kingdom.
'Massacre Dancer' Rave.
All, But A Fleeting Lullaby.
Across The World.
Concert At Sabaody.
Uta's Date at Sabaody Park?
Save The Mermaid, Camie!
Q&A Chapter + Fun Facts!
Pandemonium In The Auction House!
Silvers Raleigh, The Straw Hat Pirates, And Uta.
Section Leaders Take Action!
Cruel Separation.
Ace's Fate And Truths Unfolded.
Countdown Towards The War Of The Best.
Witnessing The War Of The Best.
Death And Despair.
Save Luffy! Rayleigh and Uta Depart.
We're Finally Reunited.
My Message.
Return To Marineford. (1 year Anniversary! Please Read 'Thank You' Comment!)
Q&A Chapter + Fanart Gallery!
Learning The Way of Haki In The Island of Rusukaina.
A Spar Ten Years In The Making. Uta vs Luffy!
You're My Idol, Now and Forever.
Last Day On Rusukainu.
The Volour Family.
Returning to Elegia.
Man of Science, Dr. Vegapunk.
'Diva' Red the Live Streamer.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Dark Secret.
Tension In Elegia.
Uta vs Abell! A Battle for Leadership.
Uta's Plan. Revive The Demon King of Songs!
The Dark Summoning.
Demon's Reawakening.
The Power Of The 'Demon King of Songs'.
'Demonic Diva' Uta Musica.

Uta vs The Gale Pirates.

1.7K 51 10
By TanijiroOdd

For those who participated in the poll, thank you and I would like to welcome you all to what I call the 'Path To Fame' arc. I don't own One Piece.

~One year since the destruction of Elegia...

"Uta! It's time to eat!"

"Coming Gordon!"

A year has passed since the fall of Elegia and Uta is now eleven years old. During the course of the year, Gordon has been teaching Uta about music theory so she can expand her knowledge on the basics before focusing on singing. However this past week, Uta has been focusing n a different project. Uta is trying to build a rowboat. Having to rely on a old guidebook, the toll and patience that Uta is going through is mentally exhausting. Especially with making the hundreds of mistakes while building the thing. Despite Uta's response, she continues to hammer nails into boat near the shore. Gordon was used to Uta ignoring him once she becomes too focused, so he goes to get her.

"Are you still building that boat?" Gordon asks as he walks towards Uta who's in her gray working clothes. "How many failed attempts does this make? Five?"

"Are you calling this a failed attempt?" Uta asks angrily. "How do you know this one failed?"

"It's finished, isn't it?" Gordon asks, glancing at the rickety looking boat. "Put it in the water."

Uta looks at the boat and is hesitant. She has been nailing the same loose plank for about an hour. Otherwise, she made sure all other holes were covered with duct tape. Uta looks at Gordon who's crossing his arms and staring. Uta lets out a heavy sigh and she shoves the boat into the water and to her and Gordon's surprise, the boat floats!

"See!" Uta cheers "I knew I could do it!"

CREEeeaaa...

All of the sudden, the boat suddenly splits in half and begins to sink in the water. The pair just stares as Uta's sixth boat sinks to where the other failed attempts are. The diva turns around and faces one of the old buildings.

"RAH!"

Uta smashes her fist into the wooden wall which causes the entire wall to crack. Alongside taking music theory lessons, Uta has also gone through her own training regimen. Her newfound strength allows her to heave a twenty kilo rock and throw it to a fair distance. She has also tried spear training, but doesn't have much to learn from so she just swings it around clumsily. Uta can't tell if her haki has improved at all, which is bugging her, but music is her main focus.

"C'mon, let's go eat." Gordon said as he walked back. "I've made sandwiches."

"Fine." Uta grumbles as she walks behind Gordon.

Once back at their homestead, Uta and Gordon went to the dining room and began to eat their lunch peacefully. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are times where the pair can relax and unwind and treat it as such.

"Gordon, can we work on singing?" Uta asks.

"You want to know all you can, right?" Gordon asks. "Then finish the entire course of music theory first!"

"How long will that take?" Uta asks with a groan.

"Another year." Gordon answers. "All the great musicians before you took the same path. Don't rush, Uta."

Uta sighs heavily, but doesn't argue with the former king. Uta finishes her food and begins to walk to her room.

"Uta, lessons at three." Gordon calls out. "Try not to be late this time."

"Yeah, yeah." Uta said as she walked to her room.

Is she going through that phase? Gordon asks himself as he sips his tea.

Back at Uta's room, in order to take some stress off her mind, Uta decides to do her version of meditation. For her, just humming to herself while sitting with her eyes closed is enough to calm herself.

Let's try to use haki. Uta thought to herself. Not like it'll work.

Uta breathes in and breathes out as she tries to focus. She attempts to find Gordon as her practice.

In the kitchen. Uta tells herself. He seems pretty mellow.

She then goes and tries to find something else. Probably a bird or rat. Sometimes, if she focuses hard enough, she can find life forms such as those. Though she needs to try hard.

Ok, let's try and find a bird. Uta tells herself as she tries to harness her haki.

Uta turns her head and senses something strange far out to her right.

Something, no, someone is out in the ocean. I can sense multiples!

Uta's eyes snap open and she runs to the balcony. She slams the window panes open and looks out into the sea.

"Nothing?" Uta asks herself. "I definitely know the difference between a human and an animal, and what I sensed was human."

Uta continues to look across the water to see if she can get a glimpse of anything at all. Gordon expects that no one would come to a wrecked island so there would be no reason for a ship of any kind to pass by. This has been the case since Shanks' arrival, but Uta is pondering.

Knock. Knock.

"Uta, time for your lessons." Gordon calls out as he slowly opens the door.

"Gordon, I sensed some people out in the sea." Uta said. "Do you think people are sailing here?"

Gordon looks at Uta perplexed and walks to the open window. Since he barely knows anything about haki, Gordon can't vouch or deny Uta's claim. However, judging from what he sees, there's no sign of a boat of any type.

"I don't see a boat." Gordon said.

"I swear I felt something out there, though!" Uta counters.

"Maybe it's a group of fishman." Gordon suggests. "That could explain why we don't see anything on the surface of the water."

"You think?" Uta asks.

"Even if I'm wrong, sensing people out in the open is not an excuse to skip out on your lessons." Gordon said. "Come along, Uta."

"Ugh. Fine." Uta scoffs as she closes the window.

~

"You saw someone?"

"An old man and a girl. Doesn't look like they noticed us."

"You think they're hiding stuff?"

"If they are, it's probably junk."

"What do you think, captain?"

Unknown to the two island residents, a ferry has been circling around the island of Elegia for some time. Judging from the Jolly Roger on the ship's stern, the ship belongs to pirates. On the ship, are several crew members dressed in goth clothing and wearing dark makeup. A man, quite tall and lanky, approaches the deck upon hearing the crew talk. The man is dressed in all black and wearing a vest with a gray feathered collar. His face is lean and eye's sharp. The man has two nose piercings, black metal earrings on each lobe, and two lip piercings on his left and right side of his mouth. The pirate is also equipped with spiked greaves and studded gloves which look as if used for combat.

"Looks can be deceiving." the man calmly said as he shivers. "Man, it's pretty cold out."

"Captain Spar, the sun is out and there isn't a single cloud in the sky." one of the crewmates said. "I don't even think there's a breeze."

The pirate, Spar, looks at Elegia and smiles.

"This place was once a thriving kingdom just a little more than a year ago." Spar said. "Surely there must be some good things hidden away there."

"So, are we looting the place?" one of the crewmates asked.

"We're the Gale Pirates." Spar said, smiling evilly. "We take what we want and leave like a storm!"

The crew cheers and raises their swords up, but the captain raises his hand stopping the cheering.

"Give me an hour." Spar said as he walked back inside the cabin. "It's too cold."

Spar's crew watches him go dumbfounded and roar angrily.

"It's midday!"

~

"Uta, can you tell me the difference between crescendo and decrescendo." Gordon said as he taps his blackboard with a stick.

"Crescendo is up and decrescendo is down." Uta sighs as she plays with her pen.

"Wrong." Gordon said.

"Wha?! No it's not!" Uta complains.

"Crescendo means for someone to grow louder and decrescendo means that you grow softer." Gordon explains.

"Same thing!" Uta said.

"It's not."

"Yeah it is!"

"No complaining, Uta."

"But..."

"You're learning the proper way." Gordon lectures. "Say the terms correctly, or else I'll make you write down all the major scales three times."

"Ugh.."

Gordon is quite lenient with his teaching and it's time like these where Uta becomes increasingly stubborn and ignorant. Naturally, Gordon knows all of Uta's weak points when it comes to her musical knowledge and will use any means to make sure she learns the way of music accurately. Using shortcuts and such will not cut it for Gordon.

"Crescendo means for someone to grow louder and decrescendo means that you grow softer." Uta repeats slowly.

"See? That wasn't so hard." Gordon said. "Can you come up to the blackboard and draw me the symbols for both?"

"Yup." Uta said as she walks up to the board.

Uta correctly draws the symbols for both musical terms and labels it. After another hour of lectures, Gordon dismisses Uta from his teachings and she goes back to their room to tidy herself up. Gordon, on the underhand, decides to do his rounds around the island just as he used to back in his day as king.

"I wonder if Uta really did see something out there." Gordon wonders out loud. "There hasn't been a single ship here since the Red Hair Pirates came though..."

Meanwhile, Uta has left her room early so she can work on her boat. With her recent boat, now at the bottom of the bay, Uta has to start anew. She begins to grab some more planks, pulls out her guidebook and tries again. As she starts to nail some boards together, she begins to hum to herself.

Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho! Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho! Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho! Yo-hohoho, Yo-hoho-ho!

All of the sudden, Uta's eyes shine and her senses perk up.

"Huh?"

Uta looks across the sea to see two types of boats, an airboat and a kayak. Uta has only seen pictures of boats such as these on her manual and so she can't help, but marvel at them.

Is it just me, or are they coming towards here? Uta asks herself as she squints towards the boats.

As they get closer, she notices a skull on the hull of each boat.

"Are those pirates?" Uta asks out loud. "It's been awhile since I've seen any."

"For someone who knows what pirates are, you seem awfully calm. Especially for someone your age."

Uta's blood runs cold at the sound of an unfamiliar voice and she slowly turns around. To her shock, a large man in black is looming behind her. Despite his sudden appearance, Uta quickly regains composure as she has seen more intimidating people.

I didn't even sense him! Uta thought as looks at the man. How did he even set foot on the island?

"I can only assume you're the girl that my men saw from our ship." the man added as he glared at her. "How unfortunate for you."

"What do you want?" Uta asks as she crosses her arms.

"My, you have quite the attitude as well." the man comments. "Wouldn't the correct question be 'who are you and what do you want'?"

"Why should I be polite to unwelcome guests?" Uta asks.

"Apologies, I didn't realize I needed to knock." the man jests. "Anyways, my name is Spar and the captain of the Gale Pirates."

"Pirate? Captain?" Uta asks. "You?"

"Yes, in fact, my crew is coming up the shore." Spar said as he pointed to the sea.

Uta looks back and is surprised to see the boats that she has seen from afar have come ashore.

"Captain!" calls one of the crewmates. "You left without us again!"

"It was a bit too cold at the ship, so I wanted to get closer to the sun." Spar explains.

Uta looks behind her to see that Spar has disappeared. Uta blinks and a shadow hovers above her. The girl looks up and is shocked that the pirate that has approached her is in the air with a large pair of bird wings grown from his back. Spar flies above the airboat and his wings disappear, then he lands on the boat.

"Zoan?" Uta asks.

"Incorrect." Spar said. "I ate the Flap Flap Fruit a Paramecia and became a wingman."

All of the sudden, a bat wing appears on his right shoulder blade and an owl wing on his other. Uta takes a few steps back in slight intimidation.

"On my back, I can grow the wings of different animals." Spar explains. "From birds to dragons, there isn't a single wing that I cannot grow."

"I see." Uta said a bit creeped out. "Well, you still don't have business here so leave."

"We refuse." Spar said. "Seize her."

The men jump off of their vessel and begin to surround Uta. Despite their efforts, they couldn't catch Uta as she's far too quick for them. Uta, having no intention to fight them, runs away.

I need to find Gordon to warn him! Uta thought as she jumps around the ruins.

Uta takes refuge under a fallen building and the crew runs past her. Uta then scurries away on all fours and heads back to her place. If Gordon could be anywhere, he should be back at home. After a couple of minutes of crawling and hiding, Uta manages to get to her place and sneaks inside.

"Gordon?" Uta whispers. "Are you here?"

Uta looks at the clock on the wall.

Oh no! He's doing his rounds!

Uta runs up to her room to grab her mic and then prepares to leave the house.

If I have to then...

Uta opens the door to see Gordon and Uta lets out a sigh of relief.

"Gordon, good thing I found you! There are these...pirates...that....GORDON!"

Upon Uta's horror, Gordon was bleeding at the head and mouth with his shirt ripped. The man coughs violently and his body raises slightly. Uta squeaks in horror as she falls backwards. Gordon then is moved to the side, revealing Spar who's holding him by his shirt collar. His bird wings were outstretched and then retracted into his back.

"Poor man." Spar sighs. "Tried to go against me."

Uta's fear turns into anger and she glares at Spar.

"You can take me, but leave the girl alone." Spar chuckles. "Doesn't he understand how pirates work? We don't take orders from civilians."

Spar tosses the man aside and looks inside Uta and Gordon's place.

"Surely, there must be something good here." Spar said as he chuckles. "Time to explore."

Uta looks at Gordon and her emotions flare up,

"I'll make you pay!" Uta screams.

Uta clicks the button to the side of her mic and several blades extend from the speaker. However, Spar fails to see Uta's weapon and laughs at her.

"Does it look like I'm afraid of a..."

Uta's mic extends to its spear form and Spar then notices, but it's too late. Uta roars as she thrusts her spear into Spar's side.

"ARGH!"

Spar cries in pain as Uta's spear stabs his abdomen causing it to bleed. The pain was almost enough to make Spar blackout, but he kept his composure. Uta then takes a step forward and pushes the weapon deeper into Spar's side until the pirate falls backwards.

"Damn it!" Spar curses as he clutches his side. "That little..."

Spar sees Uta charging at him with her spear aiming towards him.

"Wyvern Wing!" Spar shouts.

Spar's arm suddenly grows into a large bat-like dragon wing and then uses it as a shield to block Uta's attack. Much to Uta's surprise, the wing was hard enough to deflect her spear and so she bounced backwards. Spar slams his clawed hand against the ground in anger before he turns it back to normal. He looks at Uta who's retreating.

"Falcon Wings!" Spar growls as he spawns a new set of wings. "You're mine, girl!"

Uta runs away from the pirate and heads into the ruins. Uta eventually gets some distance away, but does not proceed to look back.

"I got to move away from Gordon!" Uta huffs. "Get that man away from him."

FWOOSH!

A gust of air passes by Uta and she's shocked to see Gale before her.

"Human legs cannot possibly compare to the wings of a falcon!" Gale said. "Give up!"

Uta swipes her spear at the pirate, but he blocks it with his leg.

"Dragonfly Wings!" Spar said.

This time, two pairs of translucent bug wings appear which replaced Spar's previous wing type. The pirate then flaps his wings and dust and debris begin to fly away from Spar. Due to the intense pressure of the wingbeat, Uta couldn't stay on her feet and is knocked back several feet and into a wall.

I can't move. Uta mutters. The wind.

Spar walks closer to Uta as he continues to flap his wings. Uta sees the wall crumble and uses her spear to break the lower part of the wall which causes it to collapse. Spar looks up and stops moving, which gives Uta enough time to move. She swipes her spear once more, which grazes Spar's leg.

"Again with that damn spear!" Spar asks as he winces in pain. "Persistent brat!"

Uta watches as the wall slowly gave way and lands on top of Spar resulting in a loud thud. Uta, not taking any chances, continues to run away and decides deeper inland. All of the sudden, a figure suddenly springs up from behind the debris.

"Gotcha!"

"Wha? Hey, stop!"

Unfortunately for Uta, the crew of the Gale Pirates have caught up. Despite being full grown men, it took at least two of them to successfully hold down Uta as she was stronger then they anticipated and they took away her spear as well. Uta screams and curses at them as the small group goes to where their boats are. Once they all got there, Spar drops down before them breathing heavily.

"Captain! Are you ok?!" one of the crewmates asks.

"That damn brat you got, hold on to her tight!" Spar growls as he pulls up his gloves. "I'm gonna rearrange her face!"

"Stop right there!"

Everyone turns to see Gordon standing before the group with a pistol in hand. Despite being badly injured, Gordon still managed to walk from their place to the beach.

"Leave the girl alone!" Gordon shouts as he points the gun. "It's my job to raise that girl to become the world's greatest singer."

"This girl stabbed me and knocked a wall on top of me!" Spar spats back. "If I don't land one stinging blow on her, my pride as a pirate captain will never heal!"

Gordon drops the gun on the ground and lowers his guard.

"In that case, as her guardian, please take your anger out on me." Gordon said. "She's my responsibility."

"No! Don't Gordon!" Uta screams as she struggles.

Another grunt came from behind to help the other two hold Uta back. Spar smiles at Uta's reaction and walks towards Gordon.

"After seeing that girl's reaction, I guess I'll partake." Spar said with a snicker.

"Get away you ugly mug!" Uta yells. "Or else!"

Spar turns around and snarls at Uta.

"You are in no position to threaten me!" Spar growls.

Then, Spar throws a punch at Gordon which had enough power to knock him off the ground. Uta looks in horror as the man falls on the ground from the blow.

"Bat Wings." Spar said as a large pair of grotesque bat wings grew out of his back.

Then, Spar uses his wings to claw at Gordon. Bits of cloth and blood fly from the man as the pirates scratch away at him laughing. Uta was horrified as Spar and the other pirates laughed evilly. Spar notices Uta's expression and ceases attacking Gordon, but then steps on him as if showing off his victory.

"Girl, if you tell me where you hide all your treasures, then I'll release this man you so dearly treasure." Spar said as he put pressure on Gordon's body. "Or will you give me more smack?"

"We have nothing valuable." Uta lies knowing that she has plenty of stuff given to her by the Red Hair Pirates. "Even if I did, you would still finish us."

Spar looks at Uta with a disappointed look, but his expression changes immediately and smiles.

"You're right." Spar said. "Bat Hack!"

One of the bat wings quickly swerves and by doing so, cuts into Gordon like a knife. The pain was so immense, that Gordon couldn't even utter a noise.

"After what I had to go through, I'm not leaving this island until I see you go through double the pain that I went through!" Spar screams as he attacks again. "I'll take my time in finishing you off, old man."

The veins on Uta's head bulge with rage as Spar eagerly abuses the king.

Stop.

"Because you were so kind as to offer yourself over, I'll grant you a painless death." Spar said as he pulled out a switchblade. "I'll try and make it painless."

Stop.

"Killing me is out of the question!" Gordon yells as he tries to get up. "I still have a job that I must live through!"

Stop.

"Hey, guys." Spar calls out. "Make sure the girl gets a good look as I finish off this man."

"STOP!"

Uta's scream echoed across the island, surprising the captain. Using her adrenaline, Uta breaks free of the men's grip and grabs her mic spear from the other grunt. Spar looks at his men, saying something to them in desperation, but Uta couldn't hear due to her rage. She then swipes her spear upward, cutting through Spar's clothes and chest.

"ARGH!" the pirate screams as he clutches the wound on his chest. "Not again!"

Uta then runs up to Gordon to see if he's alright, for which he is.

"Gordon! You're alright!" Uta said with a sigh of relief.

"Uta, what did you do?" Gordon asks the girl as he stares at his surroundings.

"I just attacked him to save you!" Uta explained.

"As if that's what that old fart meant!" Spar yells. "What the hell did you do to my crew?!"

Uta looks behind her to see all of Spar's crew on the ground. Not only the ones that were holding her down, but the surrounding men as well. She didn't do anything other than free herself from the ones that held her down.

"I don't know!" Uta yells back. "They're just weak!"

"Perhaps your screaming knocked them out? Nah, that can't be it." Spar said as he took a knee. "Now, I definitely can't let you live!"

Gathering her courage, Uta stands her ground and faces the captain. Spar picks himself up and stares down at the girl.

"Wyvern Wing!" Spar yells as his arm grows in size and extends, then he slams the ground with it. "I have now recognized you as someone strong. I'll take my time in ripping you apart."

"Just try." Uta challenges.

Uta twirls her spear before Spar and then aims it towards him. The pirate grips the earth and crushes it beneath his dragon-like hand. The wind begins to blow as both individuals prepare themselves.

"Magala!"

Spar charges forward with his wing cleaving through the air with his claws outstretched. Uta runs towards the pirate then she suddenly disappears. Unable to stop his momentum, Spar swipes his wing across the ground with enough power to make ripples across the ocean water.

Huh?

"Diva..."

Spar looks up in the air to see Uta with spear in hand.

She used her spear to vault?!

Uta falls to the ground and as she does so, she grips her spear with both hands.

"Dart!"

Uta falls straight towards the ground and her spear stabs straight through Spar's wing and into the ground.

"RAH!"

Uta lands on the man's wing and runs towards Spar who's still in pain.

"Uta Kick!"

"Blargh!"

The young diva kicks the pirate across the face with enough force to knock out some of his teeth. Spar eventually retracted his wing and once his arm turned back, he looked to see a large circular wound in his arm. Spar looks up to see Uta running towards him and he takes a step back, frightened. Uta raises her spear above her head and Spar raises his arms in hope to defend himself.

"Diva Divine!"

Uta swipes her spear downward with great strength cutting through Spar's torso and arms. Spar screams in pain as blood flies out from his wounds. Uta breathes heavily as the man before Uta slowly falls backwards and eventually passes out on the ground.

I beat him? Uta asks herself as she retracts the spear back into its mic form.

Uta then looks around to see the rest of the Gale Pirates to see that they're still unconscious. However, she soon realized that her focus should be towards someone else.

"Gordon! Are you ok?" Uta asks as she runs towards her mentor.

"I'm fine." Gordon reassures. "His attacks didn't hurt as much as it looked."

Gordon looks at the pirates and sighs.

"If I want to be honest, I'm more worried about those pirates." Gordon said as he stood up with the help of Uta.

"How did those grunts fall down?" Uta asks the king. "Did you do something?"

"No, but I have an idea of what happened." Gordon said, rubbing his chin.

"Ok, spill it." Uta said.

"Later. For now, we need to find a way to get these fools off the island." Gordon said.

"I already have an idea." Uta said with a smug smile.

After binding the pirates with rope, Uta and Gordon decide to take the pirates back to their ship by using the boats they used to come ashore. Gordon and Uta stuff all the tied up pirates in the small boat while they take the airboat. With Uta showing Gordon the way to the ship, the man drives the boat while towing the little one with the pirates inside. When they got to the ship, Uta was too eager to explore and jumped onto the ship, much to Gordon's dismay. Danger means nothing to Uta apparently.

"Hey, Gordon! I got an idea!" Uta yells from atop of the deck.

"Yeah?" Gordon asks.

"Come up here for a second!" Uta yells as she throws down a rope ladder.

Gordon sighs and climbs up the ladder to reach the top of the ship. Gordon must admit that despite the fact that Spar and the others were pirates, they sure kept their ship clean. Then, he sees Uta carrying a bunch of food and water barrels and then begins to throw it all into the boat below.

"You know, I didn't expect the pirate in you to come out." Gordon said as he watched Uta to heave the supplies into the little boat.

"This is revenge." Uta said snickering. "Hey, Gordon, can you get me some more supplies from below deck?"

"I guess." Gordon said. "I really don't like this though..."

Gordon walks below deck to see treasure, food, weapons, and maps. For Gordon, this is definitely a pirate ship. He sees a bag of treasure and decides to bring that up since it looks valuable. Once Gordon gets up on deck, he's shocked to see that Uta is gone.

"Uta? Where did you go this time?" Gordon asks out loud.

"I'm down here!" Uta yells from below.

"She's already off the ship?" Gordon asks himself.

He looks down to see Uta standing on the docks of Elegia.

"EH?! Why are you on shore?!"

Gordon looks up and sees that the boat is now docked in the harbor.

"Uta! Explain yourself!" Gordon yells.

"I stole their ship." Uta said as she adjusts her headset. "I left the pirates out in those little boats."

"Wha? How will they survive?" Gordon asks.

"I gave them food, water and a log pose." Uta explained. "They'll be ok."

"But we tied them up!"

"I don't care. They beat you up, threatened me, and tried to rob me." Uta pouts. "They're ship is mine!"

How can she say that as if it's common knowledge? Gordon wonders.

"Look on the bright side, we got a ship!" Uta cheers. "It all worked well in the end."

Gordon sighs, but accepts reality. Gordon gets off the ship and heads back to their homestead with Uta at his side.

"Want something to eat?" Gordon asks. "I'm feeling a lot better now."

"Yeah!" Uta runs forward and Gordon can't help but see the slightest Shanks in Uta.

Man, Uta would hate it if I would tell her what I'm thinking. Gordon chuckles.

"Hey, Uta." Gordon calls out.

"Yes?"

"If you were a pirate, what would be your name?" Gordon asks.

"Eh?" Uta asks, a bit disgusted. "Well, If I have to choose...'Princess' Uta!"

Gordon chuckles at Uta's response.

"Princess, huh?" Gordon laughs. "I see. It suits you."

I honestly didn't expect this chapter to be this long. I feel like the longer the chapter, the more off it may feel. Hopefully, this chapter can show you all how Uta is progressing, not only as a student, but as a powerful individual. I put some key hints on how strong Uta will get in future chapters. As for the newest OC, Spar, I wanted him to have the appearance of a goth shut in who hates being outside and so made him look weak at first. I wanted him to be a devil fruit user, but something basic and so with the help of the readers, ability to create wings were his power. Anyways, last chapter of the year 2022! I'm so glad that I decided to write this fic and I'm so happy of how this year went. Especially how my life and One Piece is going through. I got to cosplay Page One during the anime expo, read more exciting chapters, fresh new anime episodes, both sub and dub, and most importantly, watching Film Red. It's hard to believe that I made this fic on August, months before I saw the movie. I hope to keep writing to this fic's end and I thank you all for reading and wish you all a Happy New Years! See you next year!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 38 4
*WARNING: THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC, I APOLOGIZE IF ITS BAD!* [This fanfic is a What If scenario in One Piece, and is also a Luffy x Uta fic.] Luffy wa...
153K 3.8K 25
Friendship, love, trust, happiness, pain, darkness and sadness all in one. A beautiful, young girl named Sky Marvell was rescued by the Strawhat cre...
20.9K 395 52
Y/n has always been an amazing daughter,always been loved and taken care of, till tragedy hits, destiny puts her to live with another boy as unfortun...
2.1K 59 11
Started: Aug 24, 2023- ? You are a strong young woman who ate a dog devil fruit and wants to travel the Grandline. Wanting adventure, looking for lov...