Alike | Tyler Galpin x OC

By OwOSeNpAiiii

โฆ"you're pretty normal for a Nevermore kid." "you have no idea." Beatrix and Tyler seemed as different as the... More

Introductions ๐ŸŒ™
Chapter I ~ Do I Know You?
Chapter II ~ Butterflies in My Stomach
Chapter III ~ When Will I See You Again
Chapter IV ~ Who Cares About Galpin?
Chapter V ~ We're Alike, You and Me
Chapter VI ~ Tensions On the Rise
Chapter VII ~ This Boy
Chapter VIII ~ Presenting Wednesday Addams
Chapter IX ~ Meet Me At the Fair
Chapter X ~ Are We Still Friends?
Chapter XI ~ The Infamous Joseph Crackstone
Chapter XII ~ Honey Me
Chapter XIII ~ Paint It Red
Chapter XIV ~ The Dreaded Parents Day
Chapter XVI ~ Nothing to Hyde
Chapter XVII ~ A Ring of Truth
Chapter XVIII ~ The Aftermath
Chapter XIX ~ I'm A Sad Girl
Chapter XX ~ Truth Be Told
Chapter XXI ~ Never A Dull Moment With You
Chapter XXII ~ Wednesday's Child Is Full of Woe
Chapter XXIII ~ Complete and Utter Terror
Chapter XXIV ~ I Plead the Fifth
Chapter XXV ~ Ode to Bea
Chapter XXVI ~ Out of Time
Chapter XXVII ~ Hyde and Seek
Chapter XXVIII ~ The End Is Near
Chapter XXIX ~ The End?

Chapter XV ~ You Haven't A Clue

2K 70 2
By OwOSeNpAiiii

"Hey Eugene, I brought you honey. Hive number nine is doing much better." Bea said, she placed the jar on the table beside the boys bed. He'd gotten a lot more color in his face and his wounds were beginning to heal.

He wasn't completely back yet but was believed to wake up at some point in the distant future, but that, of course, was just a prediction. Bea sat down and checked her phone, she still had some time before she needed to head for the Weathervane.

"I promise I will get to the bottom of this, Wednesday will probably beat me to it, but no matter. We will get vengeance, I promise." Bea said, she took the boys hand and sighed, it was warm to the touch, which was another good sign.

Eugene's moms entered and greeted Bea, the two had been introduced previously, she let the parents have a moment with the boy.

Bea exited the room and headed down the long staircase to the ground floor of the hospital, it was surprisingly empty, though that had to be a good thing, it meant there wasn't any people waiting for news or information in regards to someone in the hospital. 

Bea placed her hands in her pockets and walked through the automatic double doors, a strong gust of wind greeted her the moment she stepped outside of the building. The Weathervane was a few blocks away, it was a nice walk through town to get there.

The sun had just begun to set, and an array of colors danced in the sky. Bea had grown to love the small town, even with all of its outcast hating residents. Maybe part of her love for the place was rooted in the fact that Tyler lived there, he went to school there, and worked there.

Sometimes Bea pictured herself going to normie school with Tyler, she wondered what it would be like to go to Jericho High. Tyler had warned the girl of the strange school traditions and low morale of the school, their ASB was a failure, and their staff was far from passionate about teaching, or anything really. Then Bea wondered what it would be like if Tyler went to Nevermore, he'd stick out like a sore thumb for sure, or maybe he'd fit right in, she wasn't too sure.

By now the girl had reached the Weathervane, the neon sign out front began to flicker on, and the last few inhabitants were slowly finishing up their drinks. Bea spotted Tyler cleaning off a few tables, his apron was a floury mess and it had managed to get all in his hair.

The girl pushed through the door, the bell signaling her entrance. Tyler looked up and smiled, he'd seen her out of his peripheral vision and was simply awaiting for her entrance. Bea walked to where Tyler stood and stretched out a hand.

"Can I help?" The girl asked, she disproved of the boys cleaning skills, but she also wanted to be of some use to him.

"Are my table cleaning skills not to your standards." The boy protested.

"No, they're not." Bea teased, she took the towel and began scrubbing down on a stain that wasn't coming off easily. 

"Geez, well I'll be wrapping up in fifteen then we can head over." Tyler said, he let the girl do her thing and he disappeared back to the closet behind the counter. By now everyone had left, it was just the two of them in the Weathervane.

"Alright, you ready?" Tyler asked, Bea looked up at the boy and nodded, her hands were now soggy from the wet towel she'd used, but there was nothing she could do about that.

"What time was it supposed to start?" Bea asked, Tyler glanced at his phone, his eyes widening as he checked the time. 

"Shit, five minutes." Tyler said, he took Bea's hand and dashed out the door of the Weathervane. "We can make it if we run." He continued, Bea just laughed at him and began sprinting. "Hey, wait up!" Tyler shouted, he managed to catch up to the girl, nearly passing her in the process.

"How much longer." Bea groaned, she was beginning to get fatigued from the running, but the bright lights of the little theater had come into view now, and they had three minutes to spare.

"We can get something to eat after." Bea said, she didn't want to miss a single second the movie. 

"Yeah, there's a Jack not too far from here." Tyler added, the girl nodded and smiled, she was excited for this, especially since Tyler had said he'd never watched the movie before. 

"Come on." Bea said, she grabbed Tyler's hand and rushed through the entrance of the showing room, there was a large number two on the top of the entrance and the words clue in big writing.

"Okay, Okay." Tyler said, the pair had found two seats in the center back portion of the theater, if they were too high up then they'd be looking down at the screen, and too close then they'd be looking up. 

The second the two sat down the film had begun, the intro music and credits came on with its eerie music and dark scenery.

Bea snuck occasional glances at Tyler, he was captivated with what he saw, hopefully that meant he liked it.

Tyler placed a hand out on top of his arm rest, he was gesturing for the girl to grab on to it, luckily her hands had dried and were no longer sweaty. Bea placed her hand on Tyler's and their fingers interlaced, Bea called this the couple's way of holding hands. 

They remained like this for the rest of the movie, Bea was glad the boy didn't want to make out or something, that would have ruined her night, that was all the more reason why she liked Tyler so much. He understood her, and he thought similarly to her, unlike her previous and first ex boyfriend who was clearly beneath her.

...

"So." Bea said, the two were watching the credits since everyone had begun to head for the exits in a hurry, she was awaiting the boys opinion because he'd gone rather quiet.

"Well the three endings was something." Tyler began, "and it was Tim Curry the whole time, I thought he was trying to help those people out." Tyler continued, he was clearly a little awestricken and shocked, which was understandable, the movie tended to leave that impression on viewers upon seeing it for the first time.

"Thank you again for this Tyler." Bea said, Tyler just shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

"Of course, anything to get out of the house." Tyler muttered.

"Do you hate your dad that much? He doesn't seem half bad." Bea noted, the man clearly cared for his son, otherwise he wouldn't have warned her several times. 

"Kind of, he's never home, and he avoids talking about my mom, I feel like he doesn't even love her." Tyler said, Bea nodded and sighed, it felt like that with her own mother sometimes, but now it was too late to make things right.

"I think your Dad just keeps his emotions to himself, but it'll come back to bite him someday." Bea said, she couldn't believe how old timely she sounded, using old phrases and such a serious tone of voice.

"Who knows." Tyler said. 

The couple had reached the Weathervane lot now, and were approaching Tyler's car. Bea hadn't been in the thing since the football game, that felt like ages ago.

"You still up for food? Tyler asked, Bea nodded her head and  headed for the front seat. 

...

Bea and Tyler sat on the hood of the car, Tyler had pulled over and parked out near one of the lakes just outside of Jericho. The moon was reflecting onto the water, there was an occasional ripple in the crystal like surface whenever there was a gust of wind.

"It's too cold for a shake right now." Bea shivered, her hands were cold by themselves, and she was now regretting ordering that oreo milkshake.

"Never." Tyler protested, he stole one of Bea's curly fries because he'd made the regretful choice of ordering regular ones. 

"If the homicidal monster comes we're doomed." Bea said, she couldn't help but feel a little frightened, after Eugene and all, it showed that not even Nevermore was safe from attack. 

"Well you could just fight it." Tyler teased.

"It doesn't work like that." Bea said, she munched on a few curly fries to avoid the sour conversation. "I'm actually scared okay, Eugene was a good friend of mine." Bea mumbled, the guilt had begun to hit Tyler now. He was more aware of what he was, but it still felt like a fever dream at times. He wanted to explain everything to Bea, but he knew she wouldn't understand, he'd end up locked up or something. He wanted to say that Bea was safe and that hopefully Thornhill would get caught and the torment could end, but for now he kept to himself.

"I've got a shot gun at home if it makes you feel any better." Tyler teased, though they wouldn't need it, Tyler wasn't being summoned at the moment, meaning no more attacks.

"At least you'll be safe, and i've got Nevermore, so I guess we're both fine." Bea said, she exhaled deeply, bringing a calm sensation throughout her body. She wanted to be focused on the present, and not some strange scenario that would most likely never happen.

"Bea really don't worry about it, I won't let anything bad happen." Tyler began.

"You swear."

"I swear." Tyler beamed, though could he really uphold such a promise, Thornhill could easily order the boy to attack Bea if she really wanted, that was the danger of Bea getting too close to the boy, it made her a liability.

"We should head back." Bea said, Tyler nodded and glanced at his phone.

"We've got a little time left." The boy said, he was doing the face, that lean that guys do when they're about to kiss someone, Bea hated that face and so she closed her eyes in preparation for the kiss.

"You're closing your eyes." Tyler said, he seemed confused by the girls actions.

"Because you make the face." Bea muttered, Tyler was even more confused, so of course Bea had to elaborate on this. "Guys always make this weird face when they're about to kiss someone, it's like slowmo, let me show you." Bea said, she leaned in close to Tyler's face, and he kissed her while she was distracted. Bea just laughed and kissed the boy back.

...

"There's sirens." Bea said, they could be heard from where they were, and they hadn't even reached Jericho yet. "Was there another attack?" Bea wondered, it was unfortunately not the case, but Bea was led to believe it was, since she was still unaware of the Hyde and their identity.

"This looks like something else." Tyler said, that guilty feeling was coming back again. Wednesday and Galpin were in the front of the mess, and Principle Weems had come to snatch the girl away.

"Dad, what's going on." Tyler asked, the man stooped down to look through the window, his frown deepened when he spotted Bea.

"The Mayor's been killed in an accident." Galpin said, he pointed to Bea. "Weems'll kill you if you don't head back now." The man continued, it was the most thoughtful thing Galpin had said to the girl, it almost seemed like he was looking out for her.

"Right, I'll see you." Bea said to Tyler, she waved goodbye and exited the vehicle, Weems spotted the girl and gestured for her to follow along with Wednesday.

The three ladies headed back to Nevermore, neither one of them muttering a single word to each other. Although the monster may not have been involved in this attack, it was still a death, a new crime to discover. Bea and Wednesday were so close now, especially with the discovery of the Gates' family and their home. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 478 20
Y/n started at nevermore because he's not "human" enough to go to normal School..but nevermore feels normal To him or so it seems
5.9K 107 8
Y/n is a Hyde and Wednesday is a new student at nevermore. "Nobody" Knows that y/n is a Hyde but he can't Hyde it forever.
20.8K 309 18
Nevermore was a school created for outcast. All the sudden a new goth girl shows up and the drama begins... A monster? And a new student? What fun. Y...
8.3K 401 6
[Male! Wednesday x fem! reader] *Formerly: What Iron Kills It's another year at Nevermore Academy for Y/N. And at first, it seems like it's just goin...