Goku x Sakura (OC)

Od MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... Více

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Monster Beast Giran
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

FIVE MURASAKIS

56 3 0
Od MiaSolaceSaiyan

Last time on Dragon Ball: Sergeant Major Murasaki charged into action! This tricky ninja will stop at nothing to prevent Goku and Mitsuko from rescuing the Village Chief. The battle was fierce, but our two heroes was up to the challenge. He proved that you should never underestimate a boy and his pole, and his disguised girlfriend and her magic abilities especially when that boy is Goku! And the girl name mitsuko Sakura in disguised! Murasaki attacked using all of the techniques at his disposal, but Goku and Mitsuko was able to handle every surprise the ninja threw his way.

Goku:That wasn't fair! You said you didn't have a weapon!

Mitsuko:You cheated on us! Your so mean!

In every surprised--that is, something else happened.

Murasaki:(Screamed in Panic)

___

General White:Noooo! So close!

___

Goku:(Growled) you red ribbon army people are unbelievably bad!!!

Murasaki:(Shrieked)

Mitsuko:You where right though. The three of us had just about enough doing these games since your part of the red ribbon army having a strategy of dirty tricks, we will going to settle here seriously and now right Goku?

Goku:That is so dead right! We can't waste our time staying here we have a village chief to saved!

The battle continues inside at muscle tower general white watching at his monitor he wasn't really happy that two young warriors are still okay murasaki misses his chance to kill goku since mitsuko save his life once again.

General White:(Growled) This is really unacceptable! To think that pesky little girl always causing a lot of trouble aiding with that monkey tailed boy! I gotta make sure those two brats can't reach the village chief! Sergeant murasaki! Don't you stand there, obliterate them! Don't let them rescue the village chief make them dead!

___

Murasaki:(Grunted!)...Hmph! Hehehe yes sir as you wish!

Goku:Let's finish this right now!

Mitsuko:A dirty trickster like you will gonna pay your sins that you ever committed!

Goku:That's right! You won't escaped from us!

Murasaki:(Chuckled) am I now? Hai!

Goku/Mitsuko:Huh?!

The tall ninja jumped high took out his smoked bomb to throw at them filled with purple smoke letting dropped their guard down two kids started to coughed.

Murasaki:(Laughing) now's my chance! Catch me if you can brats!

Goku/Mitsuko:(Coughing) Hey!

Murasaki:(Taunting Laugher)

Goku:Grrr! Come on mitsuko! We gotta go after him!

Mitsuko:Right. Let's go!

Two kids are getting fed up with his dirty tricks so they running after him. Murasaki looked back at the two kids with a scared face while they are yelling at them. Then, he jumped grabbed the tree branch to spin himself to throw his ninja tools one at a time while he laugh at them mockingly. Two kids seen few ninja stars hiding behind the tree head for cover he hopped on the tree branches landed back down at the ground to get inside his small hut.

Goku:Hey Hey! Missed us! Here mitsuko, take some of these too!

Mitsuko:Thanks a bunch!

Goku picked up murasaki's ninja stars on the tree and give some few to his disguise girlfriend and coming inside the house to find him.

Goku:You better not be hiding again!

Mitsuko:Cause playing hide and seek is getting old ya know!

Once they went inside the hut, they stop looking at him crouch down at the mat floors waiting for them to fight.

Murasaki:What took you two so long?

Two kids held murasaki's ninja stars ready to throw at him.

Murasaki:Haha! Hoho! Ha! Go ahead brats. Take your best shot if you can.

Goku was the first one throws it at him the tall now ninja tap and the mat flipped over to shield him two kids eyes widened with awe.

Goku:Woah!

Mitsuko:W-Wow!

Murasaki:I call that the overturned mat trick!

Goku:Catch this one! Let's throw these on him mitsuko!

Mitsuko:Alright then!

Goku/Mitsuko:Hiyah!

He can't allow those kids hit his own ninja stars. He keep on flipped over his mats to avoided those things they continue throwing at him. When they stopped they couldn't looking at him with surprised.

Goku/Mitsuko:Wow...

Murasaki:(Laughing) What's the matter? Out of stars brats?

Goku:Nope.

Mitsuko:We had one left.

Two kids throw their last ninja stars at him. Murasaki quickly tap on the floor but their aren't any mats left it was all empty leave nothing but wooded floor.

Murasaki:No mat!

Two ninja stars finally darted on murasaki's forehead his small black eye pupils slowly looking up started to screamed in pain while he was babbling.

Murasaki:Look at me! I'm deformed! Oh, I knew I should have shelled out the extra 25 Zenni for the complete set, but no! "When am I ever gonna need six mats?" I said. Well that's the last time I buy...

While he was busy babbling himself about mats, goku and mitsuko looking at him confused mixed with dumbfounded expressions had no idea what his talking about.

___

General White:(Growled)

___

Red ribbon soldier turned the handle opening the door carrying a tray of food with a cup of hot drink. Next he pushed the button to rise up the wall on the cell room there is a bed, hanging green coat, desk table and a window wall there was an old man looking outside seems to be a village chief he was worried for all his people thinking the rest of the army will try to harm them.

Village chief:How will my village survive without my guidance? I must find a way to return to them. They need my help.

Red Ribbon Soldier:All right, old timer, food's here...Hey! Old man, are you deaf?

Village chief:I will not eat while I am your prisoner. Send the food to my people.

Red Ribbon Soldier:Fine. Let the rats have it.

Village Chief:What's with all the noise I hear downstairs?

Red Ribbon Soldier:It's nothing. There's some little boy and a girl running around.

Village Chief:A little boy and a girl?

Red Ribbon Soldier:Those two brats sneaked in, I guess they will rescue you. Don't worry. They'll probably in a million pieces by now.

He was surprised for what he said. The village looked angry and run towards the red ribbon soldier clutch his collar while shaking him.

Village Chief:What?! Why you--Picking on an old man is one thing, but a two little childs! You are barbaric! What if that were your own two kids son and daughter? What kind of an army fights children?!

He had enough Started to push the village chief away glaring at him.

Red Ribbon Soldier:Let go of me, you old fool! If they were my own two kids, I wouldn't send them here in the first place! What's the matter? Aren't there any men in your village? Pathetic.

He walked away and closed the cell door to locked it. The village chief only sat on the floor while looking at him walking away there's nothing for what he could do started to get worried about the two kids in here or his people.

Village Chief:What am I going to do? (Rumble) I've got to do something, and quickly! The poor two little kids is was--Huh? Cocoa, my favorite!

___

Back at the forth floor forest room, murasaki running away from them while he looked back at goku and mitsuko doing his taunted laughter.

Goku:Hey, wait! Wait! Stop, will ya? We don't have time for this!

Mitsuko:Come back here and give yourself up already!

Murasaki stop his tracks where the big pond is he took out his smoked bomb to throw at them.

Goku/Mitsuko:(Coughing)

While they were still coughing, he put on his two pairs of mizugumo to crossed the pond successfully escapes the two kids.

Murasaki:Let's see you two follow me now.

When their coughs subsided, they opened their eyes widened looking at him in shocked saw him walking across the pond.

Murasaki:See you on the other side, brats!

Goku:Neat shoes, but what's the big deal? We can just swim across mitsuko?

Mitsuko:Totally agree. And those fishes sure are strange though.

Murasaki:Sure. That's a great idea, kids. Dive right in! If you two wanna lose some weight...Say, all your pounds! See, this is a special pond, full of piranhas!

Goku/Mitsuko:Full of pajamas?

Murasaki fell down on animated way after he hears it front them.

Murasaki:Are you two deaf? I said Piranha! A voraciously carnivorous tropical freshwater fish of the genus Serrasalmus. In other words, it's a little fish with a big, big bite!

After he explained everything about it to them, they couldn't hear him clearly from the other side in the pond.

Goku:What's that? We can't hear what you're saying. Speak up!

Mitsuko:Because your really far away from us!

Murasaki:You--You two little heathens! Both of you try my patience! Fine!

He ran off pulled a giant fish inside the bush and throw it in the pond decided to show them what he mean.

Murasaki:Watch this!

The big fish floated on the pond and the piranhas started to react chomping it under the pond moving it like bubbles two kids watch it curiously and murasaki watch it too. When they stopped chomping, it left to be a giant fish bone then they start screaming.

Goku:(Screaming)

Mitsuko:(Screaming)

Murasaki:(Screaming)...(Laughing) Go ahead. Just try and cross the pond. I dare you! Blehhh!

Goku:Okay!

Mitsuko:I have a better idea Goku.

Goku:Really? What is it?

Mitsuko:Good thing I learned my useful magic to control the water.

Goku:Oooh! You think so?! Let's see it!

Murasaki:H-Huh?! Stop fooling around there is no such thing!

Mitsuko:(Chuckled) you'll see.

Mitsuko raise her one hand along with her glowing blue light aura targeted on the water pond.

Mitsuko:Aquata Risa Spackwata!

She cast a spell that four forms of medium size pressure waterspouts at the wide sized pond. Goku's eyes widened in surprised mixed with awe and murasaki was taken aback about it's impossible to do it his eyes pop out on his sockets, stick his tongue out while yelling.

Murasaki:HUUUUUH!?!

Goku:Wooow!...I never seen that coming, but gosh! You really did have a magic ability to control water!

Mitsuko:(Giggled) I maybe the master of magic, but all of my ideas never fails!

Goku:I see...so your turning the pond just like a walking bridge or something! So come on, let's go!

Mitsuko:(Chuckled) You got it goku!

They run and jumped forward hopping together on top of the waterspouts then they landed on the ground standing besides murasaki. The tall ninja looked at the two kids with disbelief while both of his eyes bulge out.

Goku:Phew! Hi there.

Mitsuko:Miss us?

Murasaki:I've got to be dreaming!

Goku:Boy, that was fun. Why don't you try it? Or do you want to fight some more? Hi-ya!

Mitsuko:It looks like I forgot to mention I have also the magic ability to do that reaching all the way here. So let's go for another round for the three of us Tee-Hee~

Murasaki:I am sick and tired of playing silly games with you two, brats! This has got to stop!

Goku:So does this mean you are ready to give up now?

Mitsuko:Well if you where, that's a shame.

Murasaki's face turned into red in anger while clenching both of his fist and gritted his teeth.

Murasaki:That does it! That is the last straw, little brats!

Goku:You look a little upset.

Mitsuko:Are you Mr. Murasaki?

Murasaki:I'm not upset. Oh no, I'm way past upset. I'm furious!

Mitsuko:I see...

Goku:Oh. That's mad, right?

Murasaki:Both of you going to learn what happens when you push me too far! Just remember little brats, you brought this on yourselves. Prepare!...(Whistling)

Goku:What are you doing that for?

Mitsuko was about to say something but her senses warned her that murasaki's will gonna used his powerful ninja technique.

Mitsuko(Thoughts:Uh-Oh! This doesn't look good!)

Murasaki:(Whistling)

While his still whistling, the strong wind breeze's the plants, bushes and trees and change the whole forest place into purple color. Goku and Mitsuko turned their bodies left to right seeing what's going on.

Murasaki:Now you two will understand what it means to suffer the wrath of the powerful ninja!

Commercial Break:

Commercial Break's over now back to the show:

Goku:What's going on mitsuko?

Mitsuko:I think his getting really serious this time goku. I can sense him.

Goku:Really? What did you feel him then?

Mitsuko:He was about to released his full potential using a strong ninja technique to finish us off.

Goku:He would what?!...Woah!

And so, murasaki stand still grunted himself held both of his hands to make a ninja position purple aura surrounds him concentrating of his energy to unleashed his powerful ninja technique. Goku look at him in shock and mitsuko also look at him silently. When his done, he called upon one of his four copies of himself.

Murasaki:Now... separation!

When all four of them come out of the real one, a splitting images of murasaki's has been formed. General White has seeing on his monitor his chuckling with satisfaction.

Goku:So that's his strongest technique what your talking about mitsuko?

Mitsuko:This is gonna be our long and tough mission.

The first murasaki raised his arm to command four of his copied to surrounded two kids while they where laughing tauntingly. Goku and Mitsuko back to back each other to face all of them.

Goku:Hey, there's four other yous!

Mitsuko:Four of them are really look the same seeing themselves on the mirror.

Four Murasakis:Kill the brats. Kill the brats. Kill the brats. Kill the brats.

Goku:Which one's the real one? They all look alike.

Murasaki Clone:I'm real one.

He took out his three kunai and threw it on Goku dodged it behind in time. The other clone pulled out his pistol and shooted mitsuko from behind flipped backwards.

Mitsuko:Wow they sure had a lot of time to kill. They're trying to confused us.

Goku:More than that, they'll keep us busy here preventing from saving the village chief!

He took out his power pole and charge at him murasaki held his sword clashed each other. The next murasaki held his weapon red tube he blow it three times needles came out aiming behind the boy. Mitsuko blink of an eye in front of it held her hand blue aura to stopped them wave her hand in circular motion to reverse back to him he shriek and immediately dodge it. She look on the left an incoming chain weapon attack she dodge it and look at the other murasaki clone spinned his weapon while chuckling at her.

Mitsuko:Your really good. But you have to try harder than that.

Murasaki Clone:(Laughing) Your death door awaits you! Hyaaah!

Mitsuko:(Gasp!)

He fired his chain weapon at her while she dodge left to right a few times she jumped far back away used her magic to make his weapon stop consumed glowing blue light he widened his eyes and fly his weapon away on the right side. Murasaki throw more kunais at her she looked at it with surprised Goku was in front of her in time spinning his power pole to deflecting it away. Once again they stood back to back to each other look at the murasakis.

Goku:Are you okay? Did they really fight so rough on you?

Mitsuko:(Pant) Not so much of it. Looks like things are getting a little tougher than it looks finding the real one.

Goku:And by the looks of it, they're trying to hurt us!

Murasakis:(laughing tauntingly)

Murasaki:Now! Let's finish this runts!

They held their weapons and charged at them to engaged the battle.

Goku:This is serious!

Mitsuko:Definitely it is!

___

Back at suno's house since it's already night time, the blizzard still running outside, the fireplace is still active, suno helping her mother prepared dinner setting on the table turned her head stared on the glass window couldn't help but worried about her new two friends goku and sakura what their up to at muscle tower.

Suno:They're sure been gone a long time.

Suno's Mother:Suno...

Suno:I'm worried about them...

Suno's Mother:It's natural to be scared, dear, but everything's going to be all right.

Suno:Mm-Hm.

The rustling sound came outside of the door they gasp hugged each others arms thinking their are other red ribbon soldiers will make another violence. When the door opened a man with a blue snow suit closing the door behind took off his hat suno's eyes lit up finally recognized him.

Suno:Father!

Suno's Father:Hello, dear. What's wrong, Suno?

Suno's Mother:It's nothing. She's just frightened by everything that's been going on lately. We all are. Did you find the Dragon Ball today?

Suno's Father:No, not yet.

Suno:I'm worried about that awful Muscle Tower, Father. Have you heard any news about it? Has anyone been caught inside or maybe escaped?

Suno's Father:I've never mentioned that place. Why would you ask about it?

Suno and her mother explained everything to him inside their house about goku and sakura while he enjoying his cup of coffee. But when their done for two minutes, he spit out his coffee being suprised.

Suno's Father:Two childs?! By themselves?!

Suno:Yes, father, her name is sakura hilari she was the daughter of mr Ryu hilari and her mother mrs rose Hilari she is the master of martial arts and a magician. She beat up two red ribbon army soldiers by herself right here while Goku used our bathroom We saw her do it! Didn't we, mother?

Suno's Mother:Yes.

Suno:She's brave too but her boyfriend was also master of martial arts As soon as they heard, two lovers ran straight to Muscle Tower to free the Village Chief!

Suno's Father:I see. I'm very proud of that little girl becoming the 21st martial arts championship saw at T.V remarkable.

Suno:Mm-Hm! You know it!

Suno's Mother:(Chuckled) Yes indeed.

Suno's Father:But still, she maybe have the power even if she also protect her little boyfriend, I'm still worried those red ribbon army still has the powerful force the danger is too great to go themselves alone! There's some thing inside the tower that isn't human!

___

Back at muscle tower, the sound of the distant fighting battle is still on two kids vs five ninja murasakis. Goku and Mitsuko stick together this time hopping at the tree branches murasaki run after them two kids reach a tree branch to swinged together three kunai's darted on it making them missed she activated her magic blue glowing circle surrounds them to broke their fall landed down gently on the ground. The other murasaki held a sword going to slashed them both dodging it she's doing flipped kick to slipped his sword away on his hands goku hold her hand to run away to the other direction. The other murasaki launched his chained weapon to wrapped at Goku's power pole mitsuko held also his red stick weapon to help him out. Murasaki pulled it first and two kids pulled it harder two times murasaki continue doing the same thing like a game of tug of war his eyes widened he hit it the tree letting go of his weapon.

Goku:Phew! Thanks a lot!

Mitsuko:It's nothing! (Gasp!)

The sound of a gunshot is heared she quickly summoned her magic barrier to protect her and Goku.

Goku:(Grunted) Follow me mitsuko!

Mitsuko:Right behind you!

They ran together going at the back of murasaki's small house to hide at the wooded wall. Murasaki with the weapon red tube found them Goku put a finger on his lips to shush her a sign to keep quiet she nodded him for an answer the gun user murasaki is looking for them. The two needles darted on the wall to make the two young warriors suprised so they jumped on the top of the roof Goku accidentally slide on the other side and falls down she caught him using her levitation magic then gently put him down she also landed next besides him.

Goku:(Chuckled) Thanks again for saving me!

Mitsuko:(Giggled) Your welco--

Five murasakis came in front of them held with their weapons while laughing menacingly.

Murasakis:(Laughing Menacingly) we found you brats!

Goku:(Whimpered) Oh no! They found us! This is bad!

Mitsuko:I knew they would.

Murasaki:(Chuckled) the end is near both of you!

Mitsuko:That's what you think old man!

She lifted her fist glowing with blue light aura.

Murasaki:(Laughing) That again? Just give it up already. Your just wasting your energy!

Mitsuko:(Chuckled) you think so?

Murasaki:Then what are you going to do?

Goku:M-Mitsuko?

Mitsuko:Don't worry, I know what I'm doing.

She put down her hand while glowing in blue light aura widening her palm going to cast a spell.

Mitsuko:Camaflet Vaporis.

Mitsuko summons a huge amount of thick fog and vapor to surrounds the two kids. Five murasakis eyes widen to let their guard down so they decided to strike them all together first murasaki throwing his five kunai, second clone murasaki used his gun to shot them, third clone murasaki throw his ninja sword, fourth clone murasaki blow his red tube weapon fire three needles and the fifth murasaki fire his chain weapon in front. When the huge fog subsided, goku and mitsuko are gone, nowhere to be found they bulged their eyes out while their mouths agaped opened.

Murasakis:EHHHH?!? THEY HAVE ESCAPED!!!

Murasaki:We must find them at once so spread out and start searching!

Four Murasakis:Hai!

They've beginning to do their search, two young warriors hiding inside the tree hole together.

Goku:(Chuckled) that was really smart thinking summoned a huge fog enough for us to escaped from them mitsuko! Totally Cool!

Mitsuko:No problem there goku. We gotta figure it out to defeat those five clones of him. Talk about outnumbered.

Goku:They maybe outnumbered us, we can't afford to lose this fight. He's really good.He can make all of his other hims do different things.

Murasaki E:Where did those two brats go?!

Murasaki D:They couldn't have gone far.

Murasaki E:We need to finished this job before they escaped in this tower!

Goku:They're talking to each other! But how is that possible?!

Mitsuko:I'm getting a bit curious here! Is that what his ninja technique is supposed to do?!

Goku:I-I'm with you there! Let's go!

Mitsuko:Okay then!

Goku quietly crawled out of the tree hole first and mitsuko do the same following him. It won't take long murasaki No. 1 found them.

Murasaki:There they are!

Goku:(Screamed)

Mitsuko:(Gasp)

Murasaki:(laughing tauntingly) Don't leave little rats. Why, we're just getting started!

Goku:How can you make the fake yous do all this stuff?

Mitsuko:That technique of yours maybe powerful, but all you can do is doing an exact opposite or something.

Murasaki:That's for me to know......and both of you to deal with, if you two live long enough.

Goku:(Yelling)

Mitsuko:(Gasp)

Murasakis:(laughing menacingly)

Murasaki:Isn't it obvious? I'm the one you've been fighting. The eldest.

Murasaki B:I am number two.

Murasaki C:Three, that's me.

Murasaki D:That makes me four.

Murasaki E:Five! Five!

Murasaki:Formation! Haha!

Goku/Mitsuko:(Gasp!)

Murasaki:We are the five Murasaki brothers!

(This reminds me of the five Ginyu Force 😝😝😝)

Goku:Oh boy!

Mitsuko:Tell me about it.

Murasakis:And as you two have seen, all of us are very much real!

Goku/Mitsuko:(Gulp!)

Murasakis:Yes. Now that both you know our secret, prepare to meet your demise at the hands of the mighty Murasaki Ninjas!

Goku took out his power pole and mitsuko activated both of her hands with blue light aura doing their battle stance.

Goku:Five against two doesn't seem like a fair fight, but where ready. Two can play at this game. Okay, which one of you guys wants to go first?

Mitsuko:I gave myself to get some rest for a bit restoring my energy now that I'm all better, I'm always good to go to kick your butts out.

Goku get closed to his disguise girlfriend's ear and whispered about something. Her eyes widened in realization understanding what he meant facing him.

Mitsuko:I never would've thought of that! Almost forgot about it.

Goku:(Chuckled) Don't worry, it'll work for sure! But you can still use your magic attacks too so you ready to finish this?

Mitsuko:(Giggled) Now your speaking our language. Ready as ever be!

Murasaki:What are you two runts, blabbering about?! Didn't you hear what I said before? This fight was between life or death we don't make any rules here! We will strike you down together, as one!

Murasakis:(Yelling)

Five murasakis once again, held their weapons charged towards goku and mitsuko.

Goku:Okay!

Mitsuko:You ask for it!

Two kids using their most defensive technique the after image. Kunais and slashed by a ninja sword just pass right through it two murasakis stared at them in shock. First, the real Goku was right behind murasaki B.

Goku:Here I am!

He turned his head around goku slammed his power pole head on. Murasaki D used his red tube weapon firing few needles from left to right a few times while goku dodging it used his after image again.

Goku:Look out behind you!

He kicked him straight at the face. Next is mitsuko. Murasaki C wasted no time but to attack her with his gun shooted faster. She used her one hand with blue light aura to deflecting it with ease and started to disappeared created a copy illusion of herself of her own after image move. His eyes widened while his mouth agaped opened his whole body is shaking turned his head left to right.

Murasaki C:(Screamed in panic) H-Hey! Hey! Where are you?! Stop hiding yourself!

Mitsuko:Are you looking for me?

Murasaki C:Hmm? (Screamed in panic)

Mitsuko was in front of him then attack the clone with a hard kick on his chin sent him flying up and landed on the ground unconscious. She felt a chain wrapping around her wrist and tug it. Mitsuko's eyes widened she saw murasaki D laughing menacingly at her.

Murasaki D:(Laughing Menacingly) your mine!

Mitsuko:You think so? Bad luck for you!

Murasaki D:W-What do you mean, bad luck?!

Mitsuko:This!

She clench her hand to hold his chain weapon tight and a sound of a crackled of white lightning is unleashed it crawling towards straight at murasaki D started to electrocuted him painfully.

Murasaki D:(Screamed in pain)

But when she stopped, he's eyes bulged out, tongue sticks out, his whole body was black in crisp with smoke while his walking wobbly.

Murasaki D:N-Now that I-I think about it, So that W-What it means to have a bad luck. To get myself shocked.(Cough!)

He feel a poke from behind so he slowly turned his head around to see her while he screamed in surprised. She launch her fist on his face while her hand coated with blue light aura sent him flying hit behind the tree unconscious. She dusted both of her hands with satisfaction on her work done Goku run towards his disguise girlfriend giving her a big hug while laughing she giggled hugging him back as well.

Goku:(Chuckled) I saw the whole thing what you did just now. Your fighting moves sure is flawless! You beat the two other hims all by yourself that makes me really proud of you and useful too good job!

Mitsuko:(Giggled) Aww~ thank you so much goku! I did it for myself just fine in battle. So what about you? How's yours doing along?

Goku:(Giggled) Nah it wasn't that hard. I used my after image to wacked them with my power pole easily. Now that is four down, one more to go!

Mitsuko:And it seems that he's the real one this time just because his number one eldest!

Murasaki:Now wait a minute! Let's talk about this for the three of us, okay?!

Goku:Next up, number one.

Mitsuko:You said both of us will feel the wrath of the powerful ninja I guess it turns out. Or should I say, you will feel the wrath of the powerful kids like us.

Goku:(Chuckled) that's right. And your the last one to get pounded.

Murasaki:(Shrieked)

___

Back in suno's house, her father throw a plate and cup smashed it on the floor with an angry look on his face which his wife and daughter step back hugged each other looking at him scared a bit.

Suno's Mother:Monster?!

Suno's Father:I've never actually seen it, but I've heard the stories of a living nightmare that lurks somewhere deep within Muscle Tower.

Flashback:

Suno's Father:They say sometimes, late at night, you can hear the creature moaning as it searches for its next victim.

???:(faint growling)

Suno's Father:I'm afraid if two childs were trapped in that place, it could not survive such an abomination.

Flashback Ended:

Suno's Father:Let's pray that the boy and the girl somehow finds their way out. That's all we can do for them right now.

Suno:N-No! (Sob) Please Sakura, do whatever you can to protect your boyfriend and escaped muscle tower alive!

Suno's Father:Our thoughts go out to those brave two childs and we hope they finds freedom from the evil that threatens them.

Suno:(Sob) Mm-Hm.

___

Back at muscle tower, now that goku and mitsuko defeated each of his clones, the real murasaki can do is keep running around staying away from the kids since he doesn't have any ninja tricks left to stop them.

Goku:Boy, you sure like to run a lot, don't you, number one?

Mitsuko:You never get yourself tired are you? Admit that you lost.

Murasaki:I definitely need a raise!

He run upstairs as fast as he can tailed by the two kids towards the cage to call inside that had never seen before.

Murasaki:Hey! Yoo-hoo! Earth to Android Eight! Wake up! It's your turn! Destroy the two brats!

Murasaki unlock the cage android eight started to stirr a bit.

Goku:Caught you!

Mitsuko:Your not getting away!

A huge humanoid figure called himself android eight he started to stood up opened both of his eyes with a white glow. Goku and Mitsuko stop their tracks looked at murasaki opened the cage letting android eight out commanding him to kill them.

Murasaki:Go and fight, number eight! Annihilate!

Goku:(Whimpered)

Mitsuko:(Gasp)

It appears the mysterious monster of Muscle Tower is actually an android! But that doesn't make it any less dangerous. Whatever Android #8 has in store for our two heroes, One thing is certain: It doesn't look happy to see them! Can Goku and Mitsuko overcome their newest opponent? Or will Murasaki have the last laugh? There's only one way to find out...Tune in next time for another thrilling episode of Dragon Ball!

THE END 😉✌

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

539K 18.4K 78
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
Re:Cursed Od

Dobrodružné

43.2K 1.4K 21
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
175K 5.5K 200
Author: Su Mengmeng/苏萌萌 Category: Danmei Fiction Status: 250 Chapter (Complete) Introducing: (Main attack, clean body and mind, no children, cool te...
59K 1.4K 16
Captain Henry Donnager expected a quiet career babysitting a dusty relic in Area 51. But when a test unlocks a portal to a world of knights and magic...