Goku x Sakura (OC)

Por MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... Mais

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Monster Beast Giran
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

CRUEL GENERAL RED

104 4 0
Por MiaSolaceSaiyan

On the last episode of Dragon Ball...Goku, Colonel Silver, and Sakura disguise herself as mitsuko spotted two monkeys also held a dragon ball.

Colonel Silver:A dragon ball!

Goku:Come on mitsuko we gotta go after them!

Mitsuko:Okay! Let's go!

Colonel Silver:Soldier, your rifle!

Silver's plan to stop the fleeing duo misfired and sent the monkeys--along with the ball--careening over a cliff...

Goku:Oh no! We can't let them die!

Mitsuko:Don't worry I got this! Just leave it to me goku!

Goku entrusted her disguised girlfriend to saved two harmless chimps by magically levitated to stop their fall.

Mitsuko:It seems that you ain't so scared anymore huh? (Chuckled) so don't worry, both of you are safe and sound...So little baby monkey? What you hold just now is a five star dragon ball so Goku and I are on a hunt for those so please give it to us?

After she tells the two monkeys permission, they happily accepted her request giving her the dragon ball and continue their retreat from certain danger.

Colonel Silver:I suggest both of you will going to hand over that dragon ball right now, or will die by my hands!

Mitsuko:Actually, I think it's time for me to reveal who I truly was.

Goku:W-What?!

Can she really undisguised herself to make colonel silver face to face with her once again?

___

It was silent. Goku, mitsuko, colonel silver and his soldiers facing each other ready to engaged in battle but before that, her boyfriend looked at her gasp in surprised could revealed herself so soon he and his men looking at her in confusion.

Colonel Silver:Revealed yourself who you truly are? I see that you wearing that odd outfit of yours. Black bandana on your head, sun glasses on your eyes, black mask on your mouth and that suit which yourself look like a spy. Very well go ahead and do it. I had a feeling both of us met somewhere before because your voice reminded me for somebody I know!

Mitsuko:Alright.

Goku:M-Mitsuko wait! I can't let you do this!

Colonel Silver:Stay out of this boy, and let her continue!

Goku:No I won't! Leave mitsuko alone you cold hearted bastard!

Red ribbon soldier:Hey! Watch your mouth kid!

Goku:(Growling)

Mitsuko look at his boyfriend never seen him so overprotective and threatened by those ruthless red ribbon army. Colonel Silver almost losing his patients getting really fed up about the young monkey boy's fiesty behavior he slowly move his hand going to took out his pistol to shoot him. He was about to charge at them, but she stops him.

Mitsuko:Goku wait! Please listen to me and hear me out for a sec!

Goku:Huh? What's wrong mitsuko?

Mitsuko:Everything is gonna be alright! The reason I do this is because--

He swiped out a pistol on his pocket prepared to shoot goku.

Colonel Silver:You drop your guard down foolish boy, Die!

He pulled the trigger sounded with a "bang". Goku heared it he moved his body to looked at silver making him missed. The gun bullet shoted passed through at mitsuko's right shoulder spilled some blood while screaming in pain. It was slow motion goku turned his head eyes widened in horror she moved backwards and started to fell all the way down at the cliff including the five star dragon ball slipped on her hand.

Colonel Silver:No! The dragon ball!

Goku:NOOOO! MITSUKOOO!!!

His heart is beating on fast rate he's really scared if she dies he won't let that happened. He quickly ran fast at the edge of the cliff and jumped down without any hesitation determined to saved her.

Goku:MITSUKO HANG ON! I'M COMING FOR YOU!

Mitsuko fell deep down at the water while it's running on the riverbanks Goku was also under water as well holding his breath he saw his girlfriend she was helplessly drowning. He swim after mitsuko wrapped both of his arms holding her waist. And the five star dragon ball plunges into the river below will end up any places.

Colonel Silver:Curses! To think that mysterious girl has been shoted instead of the monkey boy simply dodged it! Now the dragon ball losted again! All of you, get me that ball! Move it!

Red ribbon soldiers:Yes Sir!

___

The sun is almost about to set at the forest mountains, birds are chirping, black clouds appears and on the river there are four red ribbon army ships wearing their swimming gears to dive down under water to search for the dragon ball colonel silver ordered them to do. Bringing flash lights searching under water rocks monitoring inside the ship watching them. Colonel Silver standing on top of the cliff watching his men to work noticing the strong wind blows with the black clouds.

___

Black clouds appeared up in the sky with a strong wind blows two squirrels enjoying eating their acorns inside the tree. Sakura was laying down at the ground she breath slowly her two eyes twitching and started to open her eyes slowly her vision is being blurry a bit while looking a black spiky haired boy with his worry expression on his face. She blink a few times and finally opened her eyes wide seeing Goku sigh in relief he's really happy she's okay. Sakura sat up with his boyfriend's help and starts coughing.

Sakura:(Coughing!)

Goku really hated for hearing that he patted her back a few times to stop her coughs away. Now that it's subsided, she breaths in and out for a second then finally speaks to him.

Sakura:T-Thanks for saving me goku. I owe ya one!

Goku:(Chuckled) no problem sakura! That's what lovers are always stick each other forever!

Sakura:Yup! And we will always will be!...Ah! Oh no!

Goku:What is it?! Is there something wrong?!

Sakura:T-The d-dragon ball! It must have slipped into my hands while colonel silver guy shoted me to fall at the cliff!

Goku:Oh no! And that means, those red ribbon army guys will start looking for it! I-I'm really sorry sakura this is all my fault! I really messed it up...

Sakura:I deeply understand that your very protective on me but don't blame yourself goku. To tell you the truth, he is the very first person part of the red ribbon army I fight him for the first time back at my home island he was no match for me at all I beat him with ease using my elemental fighting techniques.

Goku:W-Whoa really?!...That was really awesome! Then, I guess I fully trust you for now. My overprotective is been overtaken me for some reason I thought he was to strong for you. But still! Even if your stronger than him and the rest of them, I still wanna fight alongside you!

Sakura:I would never say I fight alone. I will always need you for every fights and battles we fought together that was our promise!

Goku:Oh that's very good to hear! Uh?

The rain drops started to fall out on the black clouds and started to rain the whole forest all the animals is taking shelter not to get themselves wet.

Goku:I guess our searching will have to wait then.

Sakura:In that case, let's go find a place to dry both of us up!

Goku:That's exactly what where gonna do so come on let's go!

Sakura:Right behind you!

___

The rain is dropping rapidly with a thunderstorm sound effects causes the water waves violently including the four red ribbon army ships below.

Red Ribbon Soldier A:Attention soldiers: all personnel report immediately to sector F7048. I repeat, all personnel discontinue search and report to sector F7048.

___

They found a cave a place to stay for a while Goku shakes his whole body to dry himself water droplets splashes his girlfriend behind.

Sakura:H-Hey! (Chuckled) your making me wet all over me!

Goku:Oh oops! Sorry I didn't mean to...ah I know!

She looked at him in confused. Goku put his power pole down and he took off his upper orange gi sakura had a blush on her face for seeing his upper body being shirtless. He looked back at his girlfriend going to handed over to her.

Goku:Here take this. You can use it to dry up yourself in no time!

Sakura:T-Thanks a lot goku. Y-your such a big help!

Goku:Uh Sakura? Are you okay? Why is your face so red? Are you catching a cold because of the rain?

Sakura:N-No I'm not sick! It's just that...this is really my first time seeing you like that without your shirt on. And I remember I seen you naked swimming on the lake get some fish at mount paozu makes me feel really embarrassed.

Goku:Oh is that all?! Well you don't need to worry about that anymore because you already told me about public nudity when people see me is against the law. The important rules is when I change my clothes without anybody seeing me naked, I will go to a good place to change privately!

Sakura:I'm very proud that you remember it and having a good memory too! Your almost getting smarter so I'll keep it up teaching you everything so thanks for this!

She started to wiped herself dry using his shirt Goku looked at her chuckled and pressed his lips on her forehead sweetly.

Goku:(giggled) Always happy to help you!

Sakura:Aww~ thank you!

___

The rainstorm is getting more violent the tree is collapsing at the side of the river. All the debris fell under water to make the five star dragon ball pushed away. The river stream current is picking up speed because of the strong wind and it spouted at the edge of the river then it crashed the sideway rocks to take the five star dragon ball all the way down at the water fall thunderstorm is booming up at the black clouds while the heavy rains still pouring on the whole forest.

Back at the cave, goku and sakura decided to sleep together finding the dragon ball tomorrow morning since it's still raining outside two young lovers hugging each other lovingly laying their comfortable futon that she poofed up for making themselves warm Goku wrapped his arms close protectively and the two squirrels also sleeping peacefully inside the tree.

___

Meanwhile the red ribbon army taking shelter one of the white dome houses discontinue their search of the five star dragon ball, colonel silver had a call from his staff officer that the orange star sphere headed to a new location.

Officer Black:The Dragon Ball has shifted to a new location. Coordinate QX2-SE.

He used his needle to dart the map at the dragon ball is.

Colonel Silver:X marks the spot.

Officer Black:You are to resume your search at first light tomorrow.

Colonel Silver:Understood.

He put down his radio phone, turned off the lights and walk towards the window looking outside still raining.

Colonel Silver:With the river flooding like this, the Dragon Ball could very easily be washed up on land. Looks like I'll have to widen the search in the morning.

The rain has been stopped at night and it's morning the sun slowly goes up to lighted the mountains and forest. Birds chirping, water fall streams calmly and all colonel silver's men woke up really early they've been scattered all over the place and started to dig using their pick axes and shovels, search on the boulders, bushes, undergrounds and more. Colonel Silver drive the Jeep on his own to keep on eye on his men making sure they spotted a dragon ball.

Colonel Silver:No cracks, no crevices, no rocks unturned!

___

Now that both of them woke up on the morning today, it is time for them to go also to resume their searching for the dragon ball. Goku called his flying nimbus descends down in front of them he hop on first goku turn his head with a wide smile to give his hand to help her hop on sitting besides him. Sakura giggled at him so she accepted it.

Goku:(Chuckled) you ready to go sakura?

Sakura:Ready as ever be! But for the meantime, call me mitsuko for now because those red ribbon army guys will surely recognized my name thinking that I'm still alive alright?

Goku:Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me though! I won't forget about that mitsuko!

Sakura:Good to hear! So let's go!

Goku:(Chuckled) right! Onward flying nimbus!

He commanded his yellow flying cloud to soared up in the sky below the forest, Mother and baby monkey came out of the bushes looked up in the sky they also seeing the yellow flying cloud they also recognized two kids was Goku and Sakura two monkeys making happy monkey noises while waving their arms to say goodbye to them. The flying nimbus carrying two young kids while flying through at the morning sun, Goku stretch both of his arms with a yawn and mitsuko rubbed her eyes removing her drowsiness to keep herself awake. He took out his dragon radar to check to see where the dragon ball is hoping it's near not to far away.

Mitsuko:So what's the dragon radar says Goku?

Goku:Hmm. Let's see here.

He took out bulma's dragon radar and clicked on the head to switch it on. The red arrow pointed the yellow dot shows the dragon ball is getting close.

Goku:Hmm...Not much farther now...

Mitsuko:Well then that's good! I guess we didn't have a hard time looking for it after all!

Goku:It's all thanks to your older sister Bulma that she shows me how to work this thing!

Both of them look down closely saw colonel silver's men still searching for the dragon ball. Two kids just flying above pass through them without all the men noticing.

Goku:I see... They haven't found it yet, either.

Mitsuko:(Giggled) looks like it. They don't have any idea where to look at and haven't given up too.

Goku:Got that right. And most of all, Heh, heh! They're way, way off!

Goku/Mitsuko:(Chuckled!)

___

Two soldiers of the red ribbon army is a cowboy and a wolf man and they had a blue truck. Two of them is gotten really tired also searching of the dragon ball so they decided to lay down at the big rock for a bit.

Cowboy:Oh, my aching back!

Wolfman:Yeah... and I could really use a nap!

Gunshots had been heared and it startled the two men fell down on the ground. Both of them see colonel silver had a angry look while his eyes are black shaded.

Cowboy:Colonel, we were just, uh...

Wolfman:...takin' a break?

Colonel Silver:I have no patience for excuses. Get back to work, now!

Cowboy/Wolfman:Yes sir!

After colonel silver scolded them, he started to drive his Jeep to drive away.

Cowboy:(Gasp!)

Wolfman:(Gasp!)

___

Cowboy:Man, what does he think we are-bloodhounds? That darn ball could be anywhere. This place is huge!

Wolfman:I hear ya. It's crazy! And he'll kill us if we can't find the stupid thing.

Their search has been interrupted that goku and his disguise girlfriend as mitsuko has appeared in front of them.

Goku:Hi, there!

Mitsuko:Nice meeting you!

Wolfman and Cowboy are really stunned looking at the two kids riding on the yellow flying cloud.

Goku:It's around here somewhere...

Mitsuko:I remember the trick what my older sister used that thing. All you need to do is to narrow it down on the radar.

Goku:Hey good thinking! Guess I should try it now!

Goku follow what she said clicking on the head four times means to zoom it to look closely it's almost getting near.

Goku:Got it! Let's keep on going mitsuko!

Mitsuko:Right behind you!

Both of them hop down at the nimbus cloud and started their search on the spot.

Cowboy:Hey you two kids, what are you doin'?

Goku walk slowly straight while turned his head back and forth and Mitsuko tails him doing the same thing ignoring the two red ribbon soldiers.

Cowboy:Those two kids are nosy!

Wolfman:Hey, kids! Both of you gotta get out of here...We've got important work to do.

Once again two kids still ignoring them for making two soldiers annoyed.

Mitsuko:Hmmm. It's not here either. Did you find anything Goku?

Goku:Almost I'm really positive it's in this exact spot. Uhhh...Ah-Ha!

Wolfman:Huh?

He ran towards the rocks and bend down reach his hand under. He finally found the dragon ball with five stars with a disappoint expression on his face.

Goku:Hmmm... Aww! Too many stars...This one isn't my grandpa's...

Mitsuko:Oh we found the five star dragon ball again. That was the same thing that those monkeys gave it to me after I rescued them.

Goku:Oh well. It's just like you said, we will going to keep this dragon ball for now just in case!

Mitsuko:That's really a nicest thing to do (Giggled!)

Two soldiers saw that one coming their eyes widened in shocked while their bodies is shaking finally found what they looking for.

Wolfman:It's the Dragon Ball!

Goku:Yeah, but my grandpa's has four stars on it. This one's got five!

Mitsuko:But both of us decided to keep it anyway and search for the next ball to find my late master's four star dragon ball for remember him by.

Goku:Uh-huh!

Wolfman:Who are those kids? I mean, we've been looking out here all day! How'd they find it so fast?

Cowboy:Pure luck, that's how they did it. But I'd say we're the lucky ones now...Hey! Why don't you hand that to me, boy? Heh heh heh...

Goku:But what do you want it for?

Cowboy:I don't need any sass...Just do as I say... Give me that ball, right now!

Mitsuko (Thoughts:This is what happens those red ribbon always acting so negative!)

Goku:You try and make me! Nyaaah!

Cowboy:I'll make you all right!

He tried to snatch the dragon ball on him but Goku moved his hands away. He jump high and throw the dragon ball towards his girlfriend.

Goku:Your a bad a guy so I'm not gonna give it to you! Here mitsuko, catch!

Mitsuko:Got it Goku!

She raise her left hand moved backwards then managed to caught it then Goku kicked him hard to send him flying. Next, the wolfman took out his pistol to loaded his bullets first then shoot mitsuko. She already knows thanks to her sensing abilities she doesn't bother to turned around. Mitsuko calmed herself to closed her eyes and dodge it with ease three times

Wolfman:(Gasp!) You dodged it with your eyes closed!

She doesn't need to reply. Mitsuko reappeared in front of him with a blink of an eye making him gasp in shock she used her one leg to do a multiple rapid kicks then kick him up in the air and fell him down at the ground groaned in pain.

Mitsuko:Those red ribbon army guys just don't know when to quit. But our hunt is still on to find the four star dragon ball it's our top priority.

Goku:And that's exactly what where doing right now we better keep our spirits up. But where only one star off...

Goku hop on immediately his nimbus cloud and she also hop on seating next to him then wrapped his one arm around her shoulders for making move closer to his girlfriend excitedly.

Goku:(Chuckled) The next one'll be his, I just know it!

Mitsuko:(Laughing) I always believe in you there!

Two young warriors chuckled each other and blasted off in the sky finding old martial arts fighter Gohan's four star dragon ball they both love so much.

Cowboy:(Grunted!)

He stood up slowly trying his best to resist the pain slowly crawling over to his blue truck and grabbed his radio phone to contact colonel silver.

Cowboy:Sir, Colonel Silver, Sir...I-I think we have a problem here.

___

Colonel Silver:What is it? Is it the ball?

He slammed the door opened bringing his weapon looking up in the sky spotted clearly Goku's nimbus cloud.

Colonel Silver:There...! That must be it...

He held his weapon bazooka using his curser targeted at Goku, mitsuko and flying cloud then he fire straight at them causing an explosion which the nimbus cloud has been destroyed two kids fall on the sky then they flipped themselves and land safely on their feet. Mitsuko moved her head seeing colonel silver again she had enough of this! It is time for her to teach him some manners!

Colonel Silver:You two again?

Mitsuko decided not to say anything while she was shaking with anger listening to their conversation.

Goku:You blew up my nimbus!

Colonel Silver:Pity. It looks like you lost your ride along with your partner...There won't be any getting away this time.

He looked at his nimbus cloud with his sad eyes couldn't believe it's gone that was the precious gift of his master roshi it is now poofed into dust.

Goku:Oh! Nimbus!

Mitsuko:Goku...

Goku:It's gone mitsuko...our only ride is gone...

Mitsuko:It's hard to believe...damn it!

Goku:You! What did you do to my Nimbus?! That was a gift to me from my teacher Master Roshi! Why did you do that?

Colonel Silver:I'll ask the questions here. Now tell me, what do you want with the Dragon Ball? And how did you manage to find so easily what my entire army could not?

Goku couldn't say anything he was only glared at him for destroying his nimbus cloud for a terrible thing to do.

Mitsuko (Thoughts:I see. It's all make sense now. Now that they finished their mission to destroyed my home island a long time ago, their next mission is the dragon balls. I remember what my big sister Bulma said bad people will going collect the seven dragon balls to make a bad desire and I won't let that happened!)

Colonel Silver:Allow me to venture a theory here. Our Dragon Radar is somewhat imprecise...Could it be that you have something a bit more--sophisticated?

Goku:Nyah! Nyah! I'm not telling you anything after what you did to Nimbus! Say you're sorry!

Colonel Silver:Hmph! And what about you little girl? Can you answer my question?

Mitsuko:Let's just say, I won't answer by a heartless people like you.

Colonel Silver:Foolish.

He started to took of his blue military coat.

Colonel Silver:You two would be wise to be reasonable, little kids.

COMMERCIAL BREAK:

COMMERCIAL BREAK'S OVER NOW BACK TO THE SHOW:

Colonel Silver:I strongly recommend you two answer, because I'm not going to ask again...Tell me, why are you both searching for the Dragon Balls, and what sort of technology do you have?

Mitsuko:Goku, remember what I told you about last time inside the cave?

Flashback:

Goku:Could you tell me why you wanna revealed yourself in front of that silver guy? I heared that you had a reason for it so could you tell me why's that?

Sakura:Glad you ask Goku. You see, that was my part of my plan I met one of the generals or colonels when they arrived at my home island willing to destroyed it. It's a good thing I remember their names first is colonel silver, second is general white, third is general blue, and last is colonel violet. But I do also remember the head leader of the army is commander red and his faithful partner commander black. Those two head leaders can't let them know I'm still alive just yet but the four generals or colonels they deserved to know then both of us will going to teach them a lesson that they never forget and their soldiers too that way, after we beat them up, they won't able to tell commander red and black to report everything who I am that I was survived by the explosion both of us will working together to face two by the time comes and that is my whole reason.

Goku:Oooh! Now I get it Sakura! You can only undisguised yourself to beat up the generals or colonels and all their soldiers so that they won't tell their heartless head leader at the red ribbon army that your still alive and the two of us will take those two down by the time comes to revealed yourself to them?!

Sakura:Yeah Goku that's exactly what the both of us wanted to do. All I need is a great revenge on them so that my adoptive mother and father will going to be so happy that we worked together as a team take them down.

Goku:If your adoptive parents wanted to be avenged, then...I fully agreed! If we see that colonel silver guy again, where gonna give him a good taste of his own medicine so my answer is you can revealed your face to him tomorrow.

Sakura:(Chuckled) thank you so very much goku!

Goku:No problem!

Flashback Ended:

Goku:Don't worry mitsuko, my memory would never be erased so I won't stop you from doing it.

Mitsuko:Thank you but you can fight with me if you wanted too.

Goku:(Chuckled) of course I really do!

Colonel Silver:What are you two mumbling about? If you don't answer my question, Then I'll force it out of you two!

Mitsuko:Sorry for keeping you waiting for so long but before that.....do you really think I am dead?

Colonel Silver:What in the world are you talking about? we only just met and I don't really know who you really are!

Mitsuko:Oh but you do. I heared what you said my partner Goku has a monkey tail like the girl has one and you clearly heared my voice like somebody that you know.

Silver paused for a minute trying to clear his memory for what she's talking about. But when he's beginning to realized it, he gasp in pure shocked, his eyes widened, and his whole body stuttering looking back at goku's disguised girlfriend with fear on his eyes and stepped back a bit.

Goku:He sure is really scared of you now mitsuko but your probably right. You really did beat him up last time at your home island.

Mitsuko:He deserved for this for what his done anyways.

Goku:Mm-Hm!

Colonel Silver:No, No, No!!! Mitsuko is it? But that's not your name! Tell me this is all a nightmare!

Mitsuko:Actually no. It's not a nightmare nor a dream but I guess I'll take everything off of my face so that you will regain your memory and yes, that was only my disguised name.

Colonel Silver:(Gasp!)

She started to take off her black bandana to revealed her short black hair, she took of her sun glasses to see her eyes and red pupils and finally she take of her black mask came off of her mouth she threw three things on the ground and moved slowly her head up to face back colonel Silver finally revealed herself as Sakura.

Sakura:We meet again at last mister silver good to see me alive and well?

Colonel Silver's face is gotten hollow he really wants to wake up from his nightmare he keep on step back a bit. He remembers his last defeat on the fight with sakura his pride as a red ribbon colonel was getting humiliated by a little girl. Silver shook his head to regain his senses he promised himself he will never lost or surpassed to somebody or anybody like her again. He's doing his battle pose determined himself to fight her along with goku.

Colonel Silver:(Chuckled) Yes! Yes of course it's a pleasure to meet you alive and well sakura. Do tell me, how in the world managed to survived?

Sakura:It's all thanks to my mother's dimensional teleportation magic that she sent to a safe place to hide so that me and goku training to make ourselves stronger to take you and the rest of your red ribbon armys down.

Goku:She tells me everything about her painful past about you and the rest of your red ribbon lackeys and I'm not forgiven for it. So your going down!

Colonel Silver:Is that so? But i don't really care both of haven't forgiven and anybody else how they feel. So prepared yourselves to die!

Two kids shook their heads with disappointment he already had forgotten how disadvantage he is or no match for them.

Goku(Whispering:I don't think this guy doesn't realized how stronger that we become)

Sakura (Whispering:I really did say to him we did train to make ourselves stronger than the others but will just have to send him flying very far away without killing. I don't wanna see his face ever again.)

Goku(Whispering:I agree so let's do this and continue our dragon ball hunt together.)

Sakura (Whispering:Okay you got it!) Okay ready when you are!

Colonel Silver:Yes that's what I've wanted to hear. HAAAAH!!!

He charge at them first jumped forward pulled back his right arm then thrust it at them. Two kids ducked it silver swinged both of his arms trying to punch them a few times goku and sakura keep on dodging his attack with ease. Goku is next to attack he used his fist to do rapid punches on his gut then sakura launches her own fist doing an uppercut on his chin to fly him up in the air.

Sakura:This is it goku.

Goku:Yeah I know.

Two young warriors crouch down and jumped high enough to do a double kick together at him. He looked down seeing two kids to do a flying kick he tried his best to moved away or dodge it but he was to injured or paralyzed.

Colonel Silver:Ack!...Huff!...Oh no!

Goku/Sakura:YOUR FINISHED!!!

Goku landed his foot at his chest and Sakura landed her foot on his stomach colonel silver bulge his eyes out while he was screamed in pain and sending him flying on the air like a fast rocket and once his gone, the twinkling white star is formed and never seen him ever again.

Sakura:(Sigh)...Finally...I'm really happy that his gone.

After Goku hearing her saying that, he walk over to her slowly wrapped both of his arms around her waist behind and nuzzled his cheek to hers and she did the same.

Goku:You can take it easy for now sakura we defeated him and never come back for good.

Sakura:Thank you...

They stop nuzzled their face each other and pressed their lips together for ten seconds and pulled away chuckled each other sweetly.

Sakura:Now that he's gone, he blew up your flying nimbus cloud how are we gonna hunt the next dragon ball without it?

Goku:Oh yeah I forgot about that...Oh, Nimbus, how are we gonna get anywhere without you...? I dunno... There's got to be something we can use...

Sakura:Hey I know! I remember my big sister Bulma used one of her capsule thingies for transportations I bet mister silver's hideout is having one of those things inside!

Goku:Hey that was smart thinking sakura I'm glad you still have your good memory about it so come on let's go inside and look for those!

Sakura:(Laughing) but first I need to pick up my black bandana, sun glasses and black mask then we will go inside.

Goku:Oh okay then!

She ran and pick up her stuff where she threw it and put it back on to disguise herself again then went inside colonel silver's own hideout together looking for useful capsules for a ride. Goku found the white case and opened them revealed there are lots of it with labels.

Goku:Jackpot!

Sakura:(Chuckled!) Nicely done!

Both of them walk outside the house Goku trying to choose which is the right capsule able to fly.

Sakura:It sure is really complicated to choose. Just pick anything Goku as long as it has an ability to fly wherever we go.

Goku:Got that right this is our very first time to used this for now. Hmm...Now, let's see here...Which one is the flying cloud? I guess this should do the trick.

Sakura watch his boyfriend goku threw the capsule and started to puffed up with smoke two kids look at it in surprised when it died down, a mechanical robot just appeared came out of the capsule.

Sakura:It's a robot. And that doesn't look like for our ride too.

Robot:At your service.

Goku:Who are you? Your strange.

Robot:I am a multi-duty, personal robotic assistant.

Goku:Wow! I've never seen one before.

Sakura:And as for me, I already know.

Robot:How may I both assist you?

Sakura:You maybe don't know anything about robots Goku but allow me to talk to him.

Goku:Sure okay! Your always be great help!

Sakura:(Chuckled) thanks!...Excuse me Mr. Robot we could used your assistance right now.

Robot:Then what are your orders?

Sakura:Well me and my boyfriend goku having an important mission to go far away at the right. But before we do that, do you know anything about these capsules to ride something like to fly?

Robot:Throw the Dyno-Cap labeled number 3.

Goku do what the robot says he pulled out a purple labeled capsule.

Goku:Hmm... This...?

Robot:Correct.

He started to threw purple capsule no. 3 with a puffing yellow smoke on the ground and revealed it was a red ribbon green plane.

Goku:Whoa! That's a plane! I don't know how to fly it!

Sakura:I really don't know about technology and stuff except seeing robots but I don't really know how to drive it too.

Robot:I am programmed to operate it.

___

The assistant robot taking in charged to drive the plane to take goku and sakura for a ride.

Goku:Yay! Away we go! Isn't it cool to ride in here?

Sakura:This is so awesome! And this is also my first time riding such a strange vehicle to fly!

Goku:Yeah and so am I! (Chuckled) and look down there sakura, They're still at it!

Two kids chuckled each other while looking down where all colonel silver's men still digging on the ground looking for the dragon ball to bad goku and sakura already found it.

Goku:This isn't as fast as the flying nimbus.

Robot:Nimbus? I do not compute.

Sakura:He means our yellow flying cloud our fastest ride in the world!

___

Back at the red ribbon army base:

Kuma:Commander! There's something very strange happening on the Dragon Radar. The Dragon Ball! It's begun moving again! The one Silver has been searching for. Unless I'm mistaken, it's headed straight for General White's position.

Commander Red:Contact Colonel Silver.

___

Back with goku and sakura inside the plane, assistant robot is driving all the way at very cold place which is the south pole with a few ice mountains and also the snowy wind has been active two kids crossed both of their arms on the chest and their bodies started to shaking.

Goku:Brr! Why is it so cold?

Sakura:I-I agree! Your not the o-only one.

Robot:I am a robot. I do not sense heat or cold.

Goku:You're lucky! Both of us are freezing! Ah-ah-choo!

Sakura:Brr! G-Give me your hand Goku. I'll magic something to keep us warm to wear!

Goku:Okay I gotcha!

Sakura:M-Magical Change!

Her magic circle appeared and their two bodies consuming by the bright light in few minutes, they where wearing a fuzzy warm snow coats.

(This one is for goku)

(This one is for sakura/mitsuko)

Goku:Ahhh...Hahahahaha! So much better I feel warmer already thank so much for these sakura!

Sakura:(Chuckled) Your welcome I really should thank my mother for teaching me this useful technique! Now we can explore in this really cold place to find the next ball no problem.

Goku:(Chuckled) you bet we can!

___

Back at colonel Silver's hideout his radio phone started to beeping but nobody could answer it one of silver's men busy working searched outside also goku and sakura won the fight against colonel silver sending him flying he is nowhere to be found. It had been an 2 hours that it is still beeping and it stopped.

___

Officer black:Colonel silver isn't answering and I've been called to him for almost two hours I had a strange feeling that something might happened to him it could be an unknown person.

Commander Red:I'm not to sure about that...if this so called unknown person is was able to beat silver, We will have to be on our guard, I think.

Officer black:Maybe...this is something to do about Ryu and Rose's daughter we haven't forgotten she has been teleported somewhere and come back for us for revenge.

Commander Red:You don't have to remind me twice to think that pesky little girl had escaped the destruction we have caused to them the good part is, her parents dies from it we ain't given up to hunt her down until she dies too. Get in touch with General White at once. Tell him to kill that unknown person and that little girl named sakura and bring me the ball.

Officer Black:Of course, sir.

Commander Red:And another thing...

Officer Black:Sir?

Commander Red:Tell our available men to search him. I have a few words with that weakling colonel silver!

___

Goku:Ahhh...this is great! I don't feel the cold anymore or any problems (Chuckled)

Sakura:I'm glad you like it goku don't forgot, my sense of fashion about clothes is always worth it!

Goku:Well Bulma used to tell she really likes girly clothes and stuff but boys clothes are really fine with me but I really hate fancy ones!

Sakura:(Chuckled) you'll get used to it someday. But wow I never seen this place before it's full of white stuff cold too.

Robot:Extreme cold is typical of the northern region.

Goku:I never knew somebody live in this freezing place they all might have catch a cold or something.

He took out his dragon radar clean clicked it to switch it on. It shows that the dragon ball was on the left side.

Robot:Humans are inefficient creatures...You are too sensitive to external temperature...

Goku:We need to land...it's time to land! Hey, are you listening?

Goku ordered the assistant robot to stop but he wasn't moving.

Goku:Hello! Robot! Land the plane!

Sakura:What's going on Goku? Why didn't he do as you ask?

Goku:I don't know, I checked the radar that the dragon ball is nearby and I told him to stop this plane but he wouldn't listen to me!

Sakura:Oh this isn't good. Mister robot, do what my boyfriend says stop the plane please!

Robot:Cir-cuits fro-zen... fro-zen...

Goku:Oh no! We're gonna crash!

Sakura:I knew this would happened!

The assistant robot is unable to drive the plane he started to freeze slowly he only stayed still like a statue goku and sakura started to screamed in panic while hugging each other.

Goku/Sakura:AAAAHHHH!!!

The plane started to swayed left and right on the air without control and it's about to land crash at the snowy mountains causing with a loud explosion black smoke appeared one of general white's men getting their attention of the sounded crash.

Red Ribbon Soldier B:Hey! Did you hear that?

Red Ribbon Soldier B No.2:Sounded like something crashed. Let's go check it out!

Now that the plane is been crash at the ground, goku and sakura escapes out of the plane no need to jump out for parachutes it's all thanks for her teleportation magic they sat down and try to catch their breaths for a bit get rid of their heart attacks still wearing winter coats.

Goku:(Pant!) That was so close sakura. For a second there I thought both of us will turned into ice popsicles!

Sakura:Your welcome. It's all thanks to my brain always pop out an idea I used my magical teleportation to take us here really safe from harm. And the next time we ride somebody else's planes or other vehicles, my big sister did promise me to teach me how to drive when I grow up.

Goku:I hope she does teach you. And more importantly, I missed my nimbus cloud...

Sakura:Me too...

Two kids carried a sad expression on their face they missed flying nimbus cloud so much after colonel silver destroyed it. The snowy breeze is getting a bit colder both of them crossed arms in their chest started to shivering until a new little girl also wearing winter clothes had arrived walking slowly in front of them.

???:Excuse me, I heared the explosion right here so I decided to investigate for a while but I'm really glad both of you survived.

Goku:H-Huh?

???:Don't be afraid. I'm not one of them we shouldn't stay here for long so why don't you both come with me where it's safe.

Sakura:That's very kind of you. Goku, why don't we trust this girl for now.

Goku:I-I g-guess trusting this new girl won't hurt so okay then.

???:Oh thank you so much for your trust. Can you two walk?

Goku:Yeah of course we can my legs are still okay. How about you?

Sakura:Yup! Same goes with me!

???:That's really good to hear. We better get going before those army men will spot us.

Sakura:Mm-Hm! Sounds good let's go!

The new little girl nodded them with agreement and started to walk while goku and sakura following her behind a trail of their footprints can also be seen on the ground.

___

Back at the red ribbon army base, ten soldiers went inside commander red's office have finished their search about colonel silver's disappearance have no luck finding him.

Commander Red:So? Have you found him yet? That imbecile better had a good reason for failing his mission!

Red ribbon soldier 1:Forgive us sir, we search on his hideout he wasn't there and we also searched every whole places like forest, deserts and more I'm afraid his nowhere to be found.

Commander Red:I see...you are all dismissed!

Ten soldiers saluted and walk away getting out of his office.

Commander Red:Hmph! If he's nowhere to be found they say, then who needs him!

Officer Black:Are you referring we have no used for him anymore?

Commander Red:Darn right I am! He is a disgrace for the entire red ribbon army! Grrr!

Purple Creature:(Screech!)

___

Outside the snowy place, there is a tall tower where general white lives inside.

General White:What? There's a plane down? It's got to be the missing jet headquarters radioed about! Do you have a visual?

Red Ribbon Soldier B:Yes, sir. It's definitely one of ours. It's here in front of me...in pieces.

General White:According to the report, there was a unknown person flying that plane.

Red Ribbon Soldier B:There's no sign of that unknown person here, sir. Just a shattered robot.

General White:That person is out there somewhere. Find him! He's carrying one of the dragon balls! And don't forget about what I'm assigned you for an important mission.

Red Ribbon Soldier B:Yes sir! After we'll find that person, our search will be continue by the name of sakura hilari. Over and out.

General White:Hmm...Whoever that mysterious person is...He's in for a big surprise! And of course I wouldn't forget about you little sakura.

___

Red Ribbon soldier C:Hey, I think I got something!

Red Ribbon Soldier B:What is it? Show me.

Red Ribbon Soldier C:Look at this! Footprints!

Once again, goku and sakura has managed to escape the clutches of the Red Ribbon Army-- but who is this mysterious young girl that she leads our two young heroes somewhere? Has the two young warriors been pulled from one danger and dragged right into another? Find out next time on Dragon Ball!

THE END 😉✌

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

32K 1.3K 24
Basically, the sin of sloth got transported to the world of demons, reapers, and angles by her littler brother greed. Let's see how sloth have a new...
59.8K 1.4K 16
Captain Henry Donnager expected a quiet career babysitting a dusty relic in Area 51. But when a test unlocks a portal to a world of knights and magic...
108K 1.7K 20
bl . Taekook 🔞🔥 បម្រាម:ក្មេងក្រោម18ឆ្នាំ🙏 សូមអភ័យទោសរាល់ពាក្យពេចន៍មិនសមរម្យ🙏🔥
198K 2.3K 73
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္