Goku x Sakura (OC)

By MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Monster Beast Giran
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
The Last Dragon Ball
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

Pilaf and the mysterious force

142 5 0
By MiaSolaceSaiyan

In the smoky air, an evil plot is brewing one as wicked as the man who speaks it into existence.

Purple creature:(Screech!)

???:Shhhhh!.....kill them.

It is a beautiful day. One that does not go unnoticed by Goku and Sakura as they soars across the sky aboard Goku's Flying Nimbus. New to the world, our two young heroes is captivated by the splendor of the ever-changing landscape around them. However, Sakura seems clever enough and goku is about to learn an important lesson: Always watch where your going.

Goku:Whoa-AAAHH Uh-Uh-haa-haa-uh!

Sakura:AHHHHHHH! G-GOKUUU!

Goku:WHOOOAHHH! SAKURAAA!

Sakura:(Grunting!) Hold on! I'm coming!

She wasted no time but to activated fire jet one of her fire bending skills she flies towards Goku so fast like a rocket to save her boyfriend before he falls down the pit of a sharp rock spikes then she got him grabbing both of his hands.

Goku:Phew! That was close! For a second there, I would be turned myself into swiss cheese! Thanks a lot Sakura I owe you one (Chuckled!)

Sakura:(Giggle!) Next time Goku, you really should keep on eye on the road.

Goku:(Chuckled) Oh Oops! I'll drive properly this time sorry about that!

Sakura:That's alright I'm always getting used to you!

Goku:(Chuckled) Okay then...Nimbus!

Goku's nimbus cloud flying towards them and hop on to continue soar at the sky.

Goku/Sakura:HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WHEEEE!!!

Though Goku's quest to find his Grandfather's Four-Star Dragon Ball and His girlfriend Sakura's quest to find the absence of her adoptive parents is sure to be fraught with peril, they never forgets to enjoy the moment and absorb the wonders they sees before them. Whether it's chasing a herd of wild buffalo across the open plains, or diving into a soft nest of fruit trees for an afternoon snack, Goku and Sakura savors each experience and takes nothing for granted. Growing up in a mountain forest, with his grandfather gohan to keep him company including Ryu's daughter, Goku and Sakura was isolated from the outside world and all it has to offer. Both good and evil. To them, a breadbasket is as marvelous as the stars in the sky; but they are yet to realize that it is both who is truly extraordinary.

Goku:Y-u-m, y-u-ooh? That's strange...

Sakura:Hm? What's strange Goku? (Burp!) Excuse me.

Goku:Take a look at this Sakura I wonder if this thing is broken? Whoa! Got one! Hahaha!

Sakura:Aha what a relief! I guess we found one huh? We will going to find your grandfather four star ball in no time you'll see!

Goku:(Chuckled) with you on my side, there is no way they can stop us from doing it!

Sakura:(Giggle) now that's what I called high spirits!

She leaned closer to him pressed her lips kissing his cheek then nuzzled her head on his right shoulder. Goku makes a happy grinned on his face he wrapped his arms around her shoulders he did the same to kiss her back at the cheek while Goku's flying nimbus soared in the sky.

___

Pilaf's POV:

(Pilaf's nightmare)

Ape Goku:ROAAAR!!!

I see a monstrous gigantic ape was goku is obliterated my precious castle crashing everywhere I heared the giant ape roared with the full moon. And next, I heared the second ape roared besides him is Sakura she thrust her giant fist on my castle a few times then she fire a dangerous beam on her mouth with an explosion.

Pilaf:No! Oh, no. No! Please!

Goku(Ape Form):ROAAAR!!!

Sakura(Ape Form):ROAAAR!!!

Pilaf:Nooooo!

(Pilaf's Nightmare Ended)

My nightmare about those two giant apes is very horrible I closed my eyes tight, gritted my teeth and my whole body is trembling. My pink slipper was in my face then I heared my double doors busted open.

Shu:Ahhh! Huuuh? Oh. Emperor Pilaf? Sire, are you all right?

Pilaf:Help me... Help me!

Shu:Hey. You're safe, sire. I'm right here.

Pilaf:Huh?!...Oh, nothing like a good stretch on the floor to get you really worked up, ya know! He-he-he-he-he-he-he...

Shu:It's okay, sire. Crying is therapeutic.

Pilaf:I've never shed a tear in my life, Shu! Go!

Shu:But, sire! I have good news! We've picked up a Dragon Ball on the radar. The signal is very strong! It's about 150 miles away in the Southwest.

Pilaf:Really?!

Shu:Uh-huh!

My henchmen shu give me some great information about a dragon ball has been found in a near place! I never been so happy in my whole life!

Shu:Are you crying again, sire?

Pilaf:Shu, my slipper.

Shu:Uh, here you go.

I snatched it then I hit him hard on the head he held his head whimpering.

Shu:(Whimpering)

Pilaf:You boob! I was obviously laughing!

I turned around and face my giant portrait of shenron talking to it.

Pilaf:You are my true inspiration. With you by my side, the whole world will be mine.

Shu:Aww, I didn't know you cared...

Pilaf:I was talking to the DRAGON!!!

I rush towards my stupid henchmen to give him another chop with my pink slipper, he grabbed it with his both hands.

Pilaf:Impressive.

I looked at him annoyingly he chuckled himself because I praised shu. In seconds while he was distracted, I gave him another chop using my pink slipper on the top of his head.

Shu:(Whimpering)

Pilaf:You dolt. So, the Dragon Balls have begun to show up on our radar, eh? Perfect. They're as good as mine already. Wake up world, and hail your new ruler!! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

I accidentally opened my window that the strong wind suck me out I quickly grabbed my curtains for not flying out while I scream in panic.

Shu:Daah! Hold on!.....Gotcha! Why did you go and open the window?! You know you're not supposed to do that when we're up in the air!

Pilaf:Just-get-me-back-inside!

I saw my purple door hit shu at the back of his head formed a bump knocked out cold then flew out of my window.

Pilaf:I'm sorry I called you a dolt! Please!! Shu-u-u-! Wake-up, help me! I don't wanna die-e-e-e! Wa-a-a-a-a! Shu-u-u-u-u-u!!!

___

No One's POV:

Somewhere on the nowhere desert, few military green tanks has appeared while driving there was a red symbol with R'R letter and in front that two R'R soldiers driving the jeep and the back sit on the middle a man wearing brown boots, blue pants and jacket, brown gloves, red scarf and red hair his lips form a smirk on his face the red ribbon army is arrived. There was a little boy which he smells really bad wearing dirty clothes, green hat and rip off shoes lying down on the ground hungry.

Stink boy:I wish I had something to eat...Yeah, well. Lying here all day isn't gonna make my belly full. Guess, that means it's time to go to work!

___

Inside the green nature forest,they both found a pond full of water he took off his clothes except his underwear was the first to dive in having fun.

Goku:Ha-a-ahh! Hahahaha! Yeah!...Come on Sakura the water's fine! We've been traveling for a whole day to make our bodies cool off first so join with me!

Sakura:(Chuckled) Okay just a second Goku I need to take off my clothes!

She was behind the big tree started to take off her clothes then snapped her finger with a twinkling light and poof wearing her blue swimsuit. She came out of her hiding spot carrying her clothes put it besides Goku's with his power pole. Then she rush towards the river and jump high and dive down at the water with a big splash she pop out her head and spit water beginning to swim towards goku afterwards, Sakura splashed him in his face he was shocked for not seeing it coming Goku looked at her laughing with her hearts content his lips formed into a mischievous smirk on his face so he splashed her back like a big wave she yelp in suprised Sakura got up and wipe water using her arms she opened her eyes looking at her boyfriend Goku it's his turn to laugh at her heartily and she does the same. Goku wrapped his arms around her waist and Sakura also wrapped her arms around his shoulders face to face each other lovingly.

Goku:(Chuckled) that was fun! I can't believe we did this again just like the good old days that I remembered you teach me how to take a bath!

Sakura:(Giggled) i completely remember that moment! And it takes us good old memories too all those times you, me and my older sister Bulma both of us agreed with her to do Dragonball hunting to see the whole world was like!

Goku:And thanks to her, my grandpa Gohan will going to be so proud of us from doing it to make new friends and stuff!

Sakura:I'm pretty sure he will we really missed him so much I'm very happy that my dad is friends with him but not just him, master roshi, and the ox king. It makes four them might be childhood friends!

Goku:Yeah! It's because the ox king told us the story for how they met for their good old days Sakura!

Sakura:Y-Yeah...so do I...

Goku look at her pretty eyes his heart is beating like a drum and his hot breath tickled Sakura's lips her eyes are fluttered closed he pressed his lips on hers. His left hand rubbed softly at the back on her head and his other hand hold Sakura's back so that she won't fall off of him. Sakura held him tight around his neck to stay balanced herself both of their faces blushed deep red goku is giving her the strong deep passionate kiss ever the relationship between Goku and Sakura is high bonded together. They pulled away slowly need some air to released their breaths saliva's been connected mouth to mouth looking each other Goku hugged her so tight and she did the same.

Goku:Oh sakura...you have no idea I love you very much in my life!

Sakura:I really love you too goku! Both of us will never ever tear us apart!

Goku:(Chuckled!) Good to hear! So you promise?

Sakura:I promise!

Goku:Good!...So let's keep playing here for a while!

Sakura:Hahahahahahaha!!! As you wish goku!

After they finished doing their romantic moments, both of them continued having fun swimming, splashed each other and more. The green bushes started to rustle that the stink boy managed to steal goku and Sakura's belongings and took off.

___

They've been swimming for three hours so they both decided they had enough for today before Sakura could get up, Goku make a fast move to carrying her bridal style she gasp in suprised and she change into her laughing expression she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck trying not to fall off.

Goku:Don't worry sakura I've got you! You've been swimming with me without taking a break your arms and legs must be really sore so as your boyfriend, I will not hesitate to give you hand alright?

Sakura giggled or almost laugh for her boyfriend's silly demand antics so she couldn't help but to agree.

Sakura:(Chuckled) I will always follow your orders my beloved goku!

Goku:That's very great to hear!

Goku started to walked through the water while carrying sakura he finally reach the grass grounds he put her girlfriend down they stretch and shake their heads to dry off their wet black hairs.

Goku:Boy! That was refreshing don't ya think Sakura?

Sakura:It sure is Goku! I feel so much better to wash our bodies clean (Chuckled)...H-Huh? Oh no!

Goku:What is it?! W-Whats the matter?!

Sakura:Goku! Our clothes! and the rest of your things are gone!

Goku:H-Huh?!...Oh no way! Where did all my things and our clothes go?!

___

Stink Boy:Man, those two kids are loaded! I bet I'll make a fortune on all of this great stuff!

___

Goku and Sakura decided to take a ride on the flying nimbus since Goku is still wearing his underwear to cover his privates and sakura remains wearing her cute blue swim suit to look around up in the forest to find the thief stealing their stuff away.

Goku:Sure is breezy up here...(sneezes)

Sakura:(sneezes)...Brrr! T-Tell me about it Goku! Both of us will catch a cold sooner or later we can't ended up wearing like this for long!

Goku:We ain't gonna get sick that easily where gonna find our clothes to warm us up and the rest of my things too you'll see (Chuckled)

Sakura:I believe ya there!...Ah I have an idea Goku!

Goku:You do?! What is it then?!

Sakura:That thief stole all our things right? Including your power pole! So try to call into it so that it would be easier to find!

Goku:Hey! That's a brilliant idea I never thought of that! Okay here goes!...Power Pole... extend!

___

Stink boy:(Chuckled)...Huh?

While he was carrying Goku and Sakura's things, the stink boy look at goku's power pole with confused went glow he threw the power pole on the ground he's eyes widened in suprised looking at it and started to extended length high up in the sky along Goku's little green bag.

___

Goku:Power Pole extend!.....Power Pole! Can you hear me?

Goku's power pole finally pop out at the green tree leaves.

Sakura:Hey look there it is goku! See? I told ya it would work!

___

Back down at the forest, stink boy stare at goku's power pole with disbelief he ran away while he scream in fear leaving goku's things behind and Sakura's clothes except bulma's dragon radar hanging around his neck tag along.

___

Goku:(Chuckled) your idea is always been useful sometimes and very smart too!

Sakura:Tehehehe~ Thank you for the compliment always a pleasure to help!

Goku:hahahahaha!!! Your always welcome! Come on! Let's get our things back and catch that thief!

Sakura:You got it Goku!

Two young lovers rush towards goku's power pole he grabbed it tight and his girlfriend decided to hold on to his back.

Sakura:I'm ready Goku!

Goku:Hold on tight then! Power Pole descend.

The power pole obeying his command started to descent back down at the forest they landed back at the ground they started to pick up their things.

Goku:I guess whoever took it ran away.

Sakura:wonder why that thief really want our stuff so badly?...And your dragon radar is gone!

Goku:ah your right! That thief must have stole it! Will just have use our noses to track his scent sakura!

Sakura:(Sigh)...guess that's the only way then. (Sniff!) It's close.

Goku:(Sniff!) Yeah I can smell it too!...It's just like what you and I picked up on at the pond only much stronger.

Sakura:Hmm...Oh look goku a shoe!

Goku:Thanks good eye!

He walk towards it pick up Sakura standing besides him and they smell it. Sakura covered her nose with disgust and goku cringe his face with disgust throw the shoe away and wipe his nose.

Goku:E-e-e yuck!

Sakura:Ugh! It smells horrible!

Goku:This is bad Sakura, if we don't get the radar back, there's no way I'll find my grandpa's four star dragon ball!

Sakura:Don't give up hope just yet goku just remember we track that thief with our noses it will lead us to that person's going. (Sniff!) The scent is strong will going to follow that direction!

Goku:(Sniff!)...I can smell it too! Alright sakura let's follow it! If we catch that thief stole the dragon radar, will going to talk some sense into him!

Sakura:Now that's my Goku that I'm talking about!

Goku:(Chuckled) thanks!

___

Pilaf and his agent mai tag along together at the village where full of people, houses, shops, kids playing outside and more. Mai is taking emperor with her to locate the dragon ball beginning to hunt them down again.

Pilaf:Mai, are you sure there is a Dragon Ball somewhere around here?

Mai:Yes, it's here. But we have yet to pinpoint its exact location. Our radar confirms it's within a one-mile radius from the center of this town. We'll find it, Sire...It's just a matter of time.

Pilaf:Time is something we don't have. For all we know, someone else could be collecting one of the Dragon Balls as we speak. I won't risk a repeat of last year's disaster! I want all 7 balls secure and in my possession, understand? I want nothing less than perfection from every member of this organization. Remember, if even one of the balls is missing, the rest are useless. As will be my need for you!

____

Stink boy:(Chuckled!)

He successfully got away with goku and Sakura he chuckled himself bringing his dragon radar followed the white path leading back at the city.

COMMERCIAL BREAK:

COMMERCIAL BREAK'S OVER NOW BACK TO THE SHOW:

Back at the red ribbon army gang, two soldiers driving the jeep forward and so as the green military battle tanks followed behind. They stop driving spotted a villager's house a man with a red hair man jump off at the jeep a one green battle tank opened he waved his arm to commanded the soldiers to move out and kicked the door open aggressively a one man and the rest of his family widened their eyes and gasp with panic the red ribbon army soldiers came inside their house to spread out along with their weaponry a little girl crawled at the floor scared her mother pick her up protectively, a man step back away from the soldiers while the chair fall out, a little boy hide himself under the table and more. The soldiers surrounded the villagers inside the house until a red haired man named colonel silver starts speaking with them with his very cold tone.

Colonel Silver:Good afternoon. You'll have to excuse the temper of my men. We've been traveling all day and it's left them a bit irritable. Mmm. Something smells good. But I can't stay for dinner. Work's got me swamped. You see I'm searching for something called a Dragon Ball. Perhaps you good people could tell me where it is. Before something bad happens.

Colonel Silver stomp hard the cup to smashed it to pieces the little boy screamed with panic almost crying while he clutch his mother's dress.

Man:Please! Leave us alone! We don't have what you're looking for.

Colonel Silver:Really? Pity. It's a shame to raise children in a broken home. Destroy... ...everything!!

With that, colonel silver ordered his soldiers to do it. The sound of a crash, bangs, and crackling noises that his orders has been followed. He step out of the house not caring that the villagers screaming in panic ignoring to their pleadings.

Man:Please, stop!

____

Stop by the village antique shop, there is a man that he owns it he finished reading his news paper folding and yawned tiredly.

Stink boy:Hey, mister!...Hi!

Antique shop owner:Eh, you again. Don't come any closer! You smell.

Stink boy:What do ya think'a this baby?

He paused for a second and he hold the dragon radar for an inspection.

Stink boy:Pricey stuff, huh?

Antique shop owner:Hmm... Maybe, maybe not...(Thoughts:This gizmo could be worth millions! Whatever it is. It must be something important.)

Stink boy:How much will ya pay me for it?

Antique shop owner:Uh-- This thing? Hmm... Ten zeni, and that's just because I like you, kid.

Stink boy:Ten zeni. Ten zeni?! For what, the strap?

Antique shop owner:Hey, I'm trying be nice here, kid! You don't even know what this thing is, so how am I supposed to sell it? You're lucky I'm paying you that much for it! Ten zeni. Take it, or leave it.

Stink boy:Some deal. All right... Ten zeni.

Antique shop owner:Heh-heh! Smart boy! Yep...! Enjoy!

Stink boy:Yeah, no more onion sandwiches for this kid! See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya!

Antique shop owner:Take a bath!.....Hmm?

The shop keeper turn his head saw pilaf wearing a crown to face his agent mai having a free time shopping.

Pilaf:So, what do you think? Too much? Do you think it would clash with my outfit?

Mai:No. I think it brings out your color, sir.

Antique shop owner:Hello. I must say you're making an excellent choice today. That crown is over 300 years old. It was worn by Alexander the Great. He built a kingdom to the North of us. And now it looks to have chosen a successor!

Pilaf:According to this label, his nickname must have been Ralph.

Antique shop owner:It is the symbol of power worn by many great historical leaders, your majesty! Why don't we step into my parlor where it's cool so we can discuss this matter further?

Pilaf:That would be fine.

Mai:Pilaf, may I remind you we don't have time to shop today.

Pilaf:That's Emperor Pilaf and I can't rule the world without a proper crown! Eh, heh.

Antique shop owner:Right this way.

Pilaf and Mai do what he says to get in to look inside his shop he placed goku's dragon radar on the outside table then it started beeping shows that the dragon ball was nearby.

___

Back at goku and sakura, both of them sitting together at the nimbus cloud. They used one of their noses to follow the scent searching for the thief.

Goku/Sakura:(Sniff!)

Goku:It's getting near! Let's hop down for now Sakura!

Sakura:Alright then!

Two warriors hop down at the nimbus cloud they walk slowly while they used their noses to track down the thief. It's getting stronger their faces turn into a disgust expression sakura used her one hand to pitch her nose hard and Goku cover his own nose both of his hands too.

Goku:Peeyuuw!

Sakura:Oh Yuuuck!...I-I think we found what we looking for goku!

Goku:Y-Yeah I guess...we better get my radar back!

They turned their heads and they spotted a cactus tree finally saw the stink boy sitting down behind enjoying eating his food.

Goku:Hey! You!

Sakura:We finally found you!

He stopped eating he heared two voices behind turned his around he was suprised that goku and sakura found him. He made a run for it while he drinks his milk spilled on his face.

Goku:Stop! Hey, you! Stop!

Sakura:Come back here! You won't escaped from us!

Goku took out his power pole and toss it pass right through him and sticks it hard at the other cactus tree. He stopped running and turned around kneeled down in fear while screaming.

Goku:I know you stole my Dragon Radar and I want it back.

Sakura:That's right! So do what he says!

Stink boy:I sold your thing to a shop keeper... He gave me ten zeni. I'll split it with ya if ya want including her too.

Goku:Where is he at...and how do we get there?

Sakura:Yeah just tell us where he lives.

___

Antique shop owner:As you can see, we have much more than crowns to choose from. Take your time...We have the finest selection of antiques anywhere. Guaranteed.

Pilaf:It is an impressive collection. But what I'm interested in can't be found in any antique shop.

Antique shop owner:You search for something unique, yes? Something rare and out of the ordinary?

Pilaf:Extraordinary! With the power to rule the world! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-!!

Mai heared pilaf's comment blushed with embarrassment.

Mai:Why don't you put it on a billboard?

Antique shop owner:Ah, I see...There is one item I have that possesses such potential...A powerful relic. Inherited by kings. One after another. for thousands of years.

Pilaf:So, if only kings have claimed this treasure, then it is my obligation to own it! He-he-he-he-ha-ha-ha!!

Antique shop owner:If you were not a king--I wouldn't have even mentioned it. We can't let peasants taint what belongs to royalty! It is said whoever attains it is master over all creations under the sun and wields enough power to dominate the world.Life itself would bow to your will. Domination. Over the entire world.

Mai:(Gasp!)

Pilaf:No more monkeys! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! It can... control monkey beasts?!

Antique shop owner:Absolute power. And it's even gift-wrapped.

The shop keeper open the box and what's inside it to be a four star dragon ball.

Pilaf and mai was awestruck they finally found it.

Pilaf:A Dragon Ball! You were right, Mai.

Mai:Thanks, I usually am... sir.

Antique shop owner:Now, let's talk about the price shall we? I'm a reasonable man--

He was cut off that pilaf and mai gave him a lot amount of zennies for exchange of the dragon ball.

Mai:(Chuckled)

Pilaf:(Chuckled) is that enough?

Antique shop owner:(Chuckled)

___

Goku:This must be the place sakura.

Sakura:Indeed...Alright look! We found our radar back!

Goku:Awesome job! Thank you!

Sakura:Huh?...Look goku, it shows the dragon ball was right here!

Goku:Ah! I can see it too...Hmmm maybe it's inside on that antique shop.

They where about to get inside, pilaf and mai step outside the shop pilaf hold the box with a dragon ball with his happy expression on his face.

Pilaf:That fool--He didn't even know what he had! We're off to a good start, Mai! At this rate, I'll be ruling...

He paused himself that pilaf and mai turned their heads saw goku and sakura again all four them are beyond shocked they pointed their fingers each other while screaming in suprised.

Goku/Sakura/Pilaf/Mai:AAAAHHHH!!!

Goku:You again!

Sakura:I-I remember you two! You must be emperor pilaf and mai! I clearly remember that day your trying to execute me with my evil twin's monster gargoyle and also Goku and the rest of my friends on their cell! Are you two coming back for getting revenge on us again?!

Goku:Y-Yeah! What she said?!

Pilaf:(Growling) Of course I will take my revenge again! But before that, I'm gonna start collecting all seven dragon balls to make my wish come true this time! You two Monsters! Don't come any closer! This Dragon Ball is mine! You hear me...! I bought it fair and square, monkey boy! And monkey girl! So step off!

Goku:Wait! How many stars does it have?

Pilaf:Get your own.

Mai quickly took out her pistol and started to shoot them sakura used her one hand to twirl around to reverse the gun bullets using her air bending ability to shoot pilaf and mai instead their eyes widened and they swayed their bodies to dodge in a comical way.

Goku:Ah phew! Thanks sakura I really owe ya one!

Sakura:(Chuckled) no problem Goku! Now then...

Pilaf/Mai:(Shrieking)

Sakura:Don't waste your gun bullets at us! just answer my boyfriend's question! How many stars are on that ball! Cause if you don't answer, will just have to force it out of you!

The debris under beneath Sakura is slowly rising with cracks on it. Pilaf and Mai are really scared of her power pressure and they step back a little.

Mai:(Screaming) S-Sire! What are you waiting for?! Call the gargoyle! Quick!

Pilaf:Ah yes I forgot about that! Hahahaha!!! Do your worst Sakura or feast your eyes of my power-- H-Huh?...AAAAHHHH!!!

Mai:Why are you screaming?!

Pilaf slowly turned his to Mai like a robot with his comical hollowed face in it.

Pilaf:M-My...dark wrist band...I left...it on our...secret base...

Mai:Y-YOU DID WHAT SIRE?!?

Goku:Hey! Are you two gonna answer us or what?!

Pilaf:All we can do now is run!!!

Mai:Yes sire!!!

Sakura:Hey!

Goku:How many stars are on that BALL?!!

Antique shop owner:Four.

Goku/Sakura:Huh?

Antique shop owner:Four beautiful stars on that ball, kids!

Goku:That's Grandpa's Ball!! come on sakura we can't let them get away!

Sakura:Okay let's go!

___

Pilaf and Mai successfully escaped from them they run fast at the desert place. Goku and Sakura started to run after them to get the four star ball back belong to his grandpa Gohan.

Goku:Stop running! Hey, you! Stop, now!

Sakura:Give us the four star dragon ball back! You won't get away with us!

Goku/Sakura:Huh?

A huge shadow covered them and what they see was a giant flying fortress equipped with various guns it's been replaced pilaf's castle after Goku and sakura's ape forms destroyed it long time ago.

The guns targeted at the two kids and started to shoot them sakura wasted no time but to summoned her magical barrier around for protection.

When the smoke died down they are perfectly fine no injuries on them.

Sakura:That was a close one they almost got us goku!

Goku:(Chuckled) They won't get rid of us that easily we won't give up until we get my grandpa's ball back!

Sakura:Heh! You said it! We have no choice to be very desperate but I can get used to that sometimes.

Goku:(Chuckled) That's great to hear! Thanks Sakura!

Sakura:(Giggled) no problem!

Goku and Sakura looked up in the sky with awe to saw pilaf's flying fortress for the first time. Pilaf and Mai yelled to called shu to let them go back inside.

Pilaf/Mai:HEEEYYY!!!

A giant mechanical hand pop out pick them up and closed the hatch door.

Goku:What is that thing?

Sakura:That's the first time I see it just now.

Pilaf's giant fortress started to fly away up in the sky two fighters running at the desert land goku called the flying nimbus to go after them.

Goku:Come to me, Flying Nimbus!

His flying nimbus decents and Goku hurriedly hop on the cloud.

Goku:Come on sakura! Hop on to my cloud so that we could go after them!

Sakura:I loved too but...Should I used my fire jet to follow you behind?

Goku:But you need to save more energy to fight with those guys just hop on with me it would be going even faster more than with that giant flying thing!

Sakura:As you wish goku!

She hop on riding on the nimbus cloud besides him and zoomed faster up in the sky they found their flying fortress going after pilaf and his gang to retrieve the four star dragon ball.

Goku:I'm coming! Hang on Grandpa!

Sakura:Well save you master gohan! Don't worry!

___

Mai:Sir, something's wrong with the Dragon Radar.

Pilaf:What!!?

Mai:I'm over here.

Pilaf:What kind of problem?

Mai:The readings we're getting from the radar system don't make any sense. Our position is here, but the radar shows the Dragon Ball signal is occurring outside the ship.

Pilaf:Huh? Ohhh...

___

Antique shop owner:It just so happens I have such an artifact. Wait here. I'll be back in a moment.

The red haired named colonel Silver along with his men stop by at his antique shop. The shop keeper went to the back storage room open big purple chest what's inside is there are plenty of objects a copy version of four star dragon balls.

Antique shop owner(Thoughts:This should do the trick.)

Then he grabbed his pistol to hide inside his pocket.

Antique shop owner (Thoughts:Just in case.)

___

Antique shop owner:Here you are. I trust this is the piece you're looking for? Eh?

Colonel silver held up the dragon ball on his hands.

Antique shop owner (Thoughts:Come on, take the bait!)

In seconds, colonel silver dropped the dragon ball slipped off his hands.

Colonel Silver:Not quite.

Antique shop owner:(Gasp!)

It was slow motion, the dragon ball fall and break into pieces it revealed that is a fake made out of glass.

___

Pilaf was beyond shocked that he and his agent mai discovered it as well.

Mai:Not good.

Pilaf:It's a fake! It's just a glass bead!

___

Colonel Silver:You lied.

Antique shop owner:No, uh... No, wait! That was the real deal, honest! These whatchamacallits are fragile antiques: priceless!

Colonel Silver:Dragon Ball. Priceless and unbreakable.

Outside the shop, the adult birds and their baby chicks they are above the roof with the real dragon ball six stars on them.

Antique shop owner:But I--

Colonel Silver:Shhh. It's here, somewhere. Buried in all this crap. Think very carefully. The next word you say could determine the quality of the rest of your life.

Antique shop owner:I... uh...

Colonel Silver:Time's up old man...Do it.

Antique shop owner:Nooo!!!

The shop keeper had enough. He pulled out his pistol to shoot him but colonel silver beat him into it causing a very loud gunshot to make the birds scared and they fly away carried along with the six star dragon ball the antique shop owner glasses broke and he lying down on the floor dead.

Colonel Silver:A boring conversation anyway. Find it.

It looks like the future of this Dragon Ball is up in the air for now. The race is on. But who will win the ultimate prize? And will Goku and Sakura be able to defeat the combined threat of Emperor Pilaf and this sinister military unit? There's only one way to find out. Stay tuned for the next unbelievable episode of Dragon Ball!

THE END 😉✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 20.4K 85
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
22.4K 400 11
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
65.5K 3.4K 93
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...